FLEAbaggers are simply hoodless KKK members running around screaming FAKE patriotism, pre-1800 patriotsm where slavery was the norm...

RACISTpublican

Feb 15, 2010, 8:37:45 PM2/15/10
No matter how colorful Fleabags are, lacking thee "black" color will be their
demise...Fleabaggers are nothing but a KKK-Party w/o da'hoods [sic]

Duh, it's racism at its darkest core...

--
I may be a racist but I am a good racist because I have been taught by the
best; Tawana Sharpton, Hymietown Jackson, Chris Rock to name a few...