(Rev. 1.1) Kofi Annan, the typical "sane Criminal" - one who, "to maintain a position" (in the UN) protects and hides severe Criminals

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 9, 2006, 4:16:12 AM6/9/06
Kofi Annan, the typical "sane Criminal" - one who, "to maintain a
position" (in the UN) protects and hides severe Criminals

(Version 1.1
on 9 June 2006)

'

(see also {HRI 20060607}
'Conditions for Membership in The United Nations, Conditions for
Membership in the Security Council - Not a Matter of Voting') *(1)

'

China can BECOME PART OF THE UNITED NATIONS,

when it satisfies the condition of having a
democratic government with legal and working
institutions to protect people and to let
them freely express their concerns and to help
them to live free lives. *(33)

The same applies for several other states, who
are not, but who CAN BECOME part of the United
Nations Organization, by satisfying its
criteria.

'

We are talking about the subject of understanding actual,
natural, normal, native Democracy.

'

On the other hand, Taiwan IS a proper member
of the United Nations,

and it is not for anyone at all to say, that
"that is not so."

Criminals can say whatever they want,
and will, as you know - but that does not
make it so!

'

This procedure and necessity any child can and
will understand, anyone of good will, really,

unless he or she is an Ambassador to the
current United Nations Assembly

- where nobody publicly cares who
is Criminal or not, sane or
insane, lying or truthful,
forthcoming or hiding vital
things, caring for others or
living at the expense of others -

that is led by the "sane Criminal" Kofi
Annan,

Kofi Annan, the 'darling of - meaning,
who is "loved" by - all Criminals.'

'

(...)

'

You know all these things very well, and the
only reason that I have to write it down and
point it out to you, is

because Criminal Minds take away or block
your Life Energy that you use and need
for staying connected to knowing and
feeling these natural things, and for
acting upon what you know is true.

(How's that for a sentence in correct
Fine Particle Physics grammar:

'They take away or block your Life
Energy that you use and need for
staying connected to knowing and
feeling these natural things, and
for acting upon what you know is
true'.)

'

So I 'tell' this to Kofi Annan, about China etc.,
and I just get a 'blank stare' from him, a Dark Wall
of ...Darkness, of Intentional Unconsciousness, held
in place for him with Atrocious Lies, like

"truth is opposed to life,"

"it is impossible to live when you see truth."

'

'

Criminal Minds, and especially Criminal Minds who are heads of
state, create INSTABILITY.

Not only inside their own country, but they create INSTABILITY
globally.

And all the other things that China's Hu Jintao says to the
contrary, and that his News Agency Xinhua, and his other
slaves say to the contrary, are equally just lies.

All his promises to "reform" and to "improve," are
just INTENTIONAL lies, are INTENDED deceptions only,

faithfully reproduced and relayed
by the 'parrot journalists.'

(...)

'

We are talking about the subject of understanding actual, natural,
normal, native Democracy. (*)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'Consequences Of Not Facing Hu Jintao, A Criminal Mind As Head Of
State'
{HRI 20051120-V5.1}
(20 November 2005 - Version 5.1 on 7 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?fwc=1
(full text:)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?dmode=source

________
Footnote:

(1) 'Conditions for Membership in The United Nations, Conditions for
Membership in the Security Council - Not a Matter of Voting'
{HRI 20060607}
(7 June 2006)
(not yet issued)
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)