Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor {HRI 20030205} (links updated 26 May 2006)

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

May 26, 2006, 1:16:57 AM5/26/06
Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor

{HRI 20030205}

(slightly edited,
and links updated,
on 26 May 2006)

'

The definition of Insane:

Assigning the wrong causes to things.

'

>From this - assigning the wrong causes to things - irrational
behavior results,

which we experience as being Insane, and we experience that
usually regarding some activity, or on some subject, or in and
regarding certain circumstances.

And indeed, if you find the right causes, and act on those,
the activity or subject or reaction to circumstances stops
being Insane - and happiness returns on all faces (on all
faces that want fast and lasting remedies and progress for
all).
'

'

The definition covers the whole scale,

from mildly insane on a few subjects - as also the wisest
amongst us are -

to crippling-ly insane on one subject, or maybe on many subjects,

and very much further down, to the intention and practice of
wanting to make and to keep others insane on as many subjects as
possible,

by assigning wrong causes, and

by enforcing the inability to perceive or determine the
right causes.

'

'

The definition of Humor is related to the definition of Insane.

To put it all in one sentence:

According to the intention with which others recognize such
insanities - or fail to recognize them - there is humor and the
various types and flavors of humor.

And you have, of course, also insane and ugly humor, from
some individuals who try to make "fun" of the correct
assignment of causes, and who do so in order to have
those correct assignments of (themselves being detected
for instance as) cause not accepted as true and correct.

'

'

I will talk a little bit more about the connection to Humor:

It is hilarious to assign very obviously the wrong causes to
things, and to go about it very seriously, as if you really do
not know better at all.

It is so popular with people, because it matches reality - it
matches the world we live in,

immersed as we are, in all kind of Insanities,

immersed in the continuous assignment of wrong causes to
the things that are happening to us or that are happening
to others in the world.

'

'

All comedies and funny acts, all comedians, are about this

- assigning the wrong causes, or acting with very wrong
importances which result from assigning wrong causes -

and when you play 'as if those wrong causes are right and impor-
tant,' while your public knows, or suspects so, or finds it out,
and if you are being very serious about it,

then you have people roaring with laughter in no time!

Actually, you are making them saner.*

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

________
Footnote:

(*) And you might even get well-paid and
highly appreciated and famous, by doing so.

__________
'Definition Of Schizophrenic' {HRI 20021125} (25 November 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.misc/msg/f34d97fee2a0b84d?fwc=1

'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Vital
Truth' {HRI 20020819-V2.2.3}
(19 August 2002 - Version 2.2.3 on 12 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.russian/msg/907447eab9a5f099?fwc=1

'The First International Law'
{HRI 20021124-V2.0}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/e6fd1197b1678b70?fwc=1

'

'Issue Note V3.0 on 'The Hippocrates Syndrome - Current State of
Mental Health Care And Understanding - Consequences For
Decision Makers, Caretakers And Caregivers' '
(27 September 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7e28b77daa515f63?fwc=1

'Are ALL Licensed Medical Doctors Criminal? No!'
(13 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/ec75ccee2e34a304?fwc=1

'Medical Doctors Can Seriously Damage Your Health'
(15 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/c88214dabda6d7fe?fwc=1

'Stay Away From Medical Doctors ...UNLESS You Know About Them'
(16 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/3f49b295e2c0f50f?fwc=1

'The Licensed Medical Doctors ARE The Dangerous Quacks,
and Charlatans All'
(17 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/019140cb8089d6c2?fwc=1

'A Bottomless Money Drain: The Licensed Medical Trade - Medical
Research, Charities, Foundations, Universities And Hospitals
CONTEMPT Of Your Suffering And Of Mankind'
(13 February 2006 - Version 1.0.1 on 20 Feb 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/25fb3378ca8ce9dc?fwc=1

'Current State of Mental Health Care And Understanding
- Consequences For Decision Makers, Caretakers And Caregivers'
{HRI 20021209-V3.1} - (9 Dec 2002 - Version 3.1 on 27 Sept 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/98b407408d4daf50?fwc=1
(full text:)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/98b407408d4daf50?dmode=source&hl=en

'

'If You Want Peace, Then Do Understand And Face Evil
- A Short Course In Human Rights Philosophy' {HRI 20041225-V1.02}
(25 December 2004 - Christmas Day)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/34578c4c3a9f0b22?fwc=1

'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life'
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/40d2a6d4cadc84b1?fwc=1

'Living In The Present - Definition' {HRI 20030102} (2 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/79b86c004f4c16ad?fwc=1

'Tolerance Defined In Holland (The Netherlands)' (25 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/17a80804e05335e0?fwc=1

'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' {HRI 20021018-V2.0}
(18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4ff16a259b5da25a?fwc=1

'Your Spark Of Life Into The Darkness' (on Christmas Day 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.fine/msg/bd59513e0a51c569?fwc=1
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2003-2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

May 26, 2006, 2:04:24 PM5/26/06
You are a REAL GENIUS. Your PSYCHO-ANALYSIS expertise is UNPARALLELED.

AMAZING HOW the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT GETS AWAY WITH MURDERS, MAYHEM, RAPES,
MASSACRES, LOOTING, PERVERSION, SADISM, TORTURES all over the world.

And the WORST PART is these AMERICAN GOVT CLOWNS spend DECADES and DECADES
PSYCHOANALYZING EVERYBODY ELSE BUT THEMSELVES and conducting research and
writing books WHY the rest of the world HATES
AMERICA ? ROFLMAO...........

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/Quotations_page_5.html

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable and to
propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment
spend any amount of money on arms. "
John Stockwell

" Coming to grips with these U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and
figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the
hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we
come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum
figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million
killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in
Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These
people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA
to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and
destabilize societies.

Certainly, there are other local, regional, national and international
factors in many of these operations, but if the CIA were tried fairly in a
U.S. court, under U.S. law, the principle of complicity, incitement, riot,
and mayhem would clearly apply. In the United States, if you hire someone to
commit a murder your sentence may be approximately the same as that of the
murderer himself.

Who are these six million people we have killed in the interest of American
national security? Conservatives tell us, "It's a dangerous world. Our
enemies have to die so we can be safe and secure." Some of them say, "I'm
sorry, but that's the way the world is. We have to accept this reality and
defend ourselves, to make our nation safe and insure our way of life."
Since 1954, however, we have not parachuted teams into the Soviet Union -
our number one enemy - to destabilize that country... Neither do we run
these violent operations in England, France, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, or
Switzerland. Since the mid-1950s they have all been conducted in Third World
countries where governments do not have the power to force the United States
to stop its brutal and destabilizing campaigns.

One might call this the "Third World War." It is a war that has been fought
by the United States against the Third World. Others call it the Cold War
and focus on the anti-Communist and anti-Soviet rationales, but the dead are
not Soviets; they are people of the Third World. It might also be called the
Forty-Year War, like the Thirty-Year and Hundred-Year Wars in Europe, for
this one began when the CIA was founded in 1947 and continues today.
Altogether, perhaps twenty million people died in the Cold War. As wars go,
it has been the second or third most destructive of human life in all of
history, after World War I and World War II.

The six million people the CIA has helped to kill are people of the Mitumba
Mountains of the Congo, the jungles of Southeast Asia, and the hills of
northern Nicaragua. They are people without ICBMs or armies or navies,
incapable of doing physical damage to the United States the 22,000 killed in
Nicaragua, for example, are not Russians; they are not Cuban soldiers or
advisors; they are not even mostly Sandinistas. A majority are rag-poor
peasants, including large numbers of women and children.

Communists? Hardly, since the dead Nicaraguans are predominantly Roman
Catholics. Enemies of the United States? That description doesn't fit
either, because the thousands of witnesses who have lived in Nicaraguan
villages with the people since 1979 testify that the Nicaraguans are the
warmest people on the face of the earth, that they love people from the
United States, and they simply cannot understand why our leaders would want
to spend $1 billion on a contra force designed to murder people and wreck
the country."

John Stockwell

Look, if you think any American official is going to tell you the truth,
then you're stupid. Did you hear that? - stupid."
Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, 1965

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com

Pax anti- american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a slave
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message