Space Brothers / UFOs - the end of the coverup

1 view

rh777

Sep 30, 2009, 1:35:13 PM9/30/09

People are encouraged to learn about the space brothers... The great
cover-up concerning their existence and benevolent nature will soon be
swept out of our way.

"...all the Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a
distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of
extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers or UFOs (Unidentified flying
objects) if you want to call them by that name. Every time it
occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered
absolute silence." (Maurice Chatlein - NASA scientist, inventor and
designer of the Apollo communications)

"I had to remind myself that, after all, they too were human beings
and, no matter how far advanced beyond us, must still be subject to
error and vicissitude..." (from Inside The Space Ships by George
Adamski excerpt & link to free book download below)

"We've been ordered to work up a national debunking campaign, planting
articles in magazines and arranging broadcasts to make UFO reports
sound like Poppycock." (CIA report January 1953)

"Our study would be conducted exclusively by "NON Believer's." The
trick would be, I think, to describe the project so that to the public
it would appear totally objective study. Conclusion…. There is no
secrecy and no evidence that such objects even exist." Memorandum from
Robert Low (Project Administrator CONDON report Oct 1966-Jan 1969) to
Colorado University V.P. Thurston Marshall.

George Adamski's book "Inside The Space Ships" (1955)
Please see the except from this book below.

free download or view free at these sites:
1) http://www.thenewearth.org/InsideTheSpaceShips.html
2) http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/adamsk_insidespaceships.pdf
3) http://www.divshare.com/download/7933022-1ed
4) http://www.scribd.com/doc/11656731/Inside-the-Space-Ships-George-Adamski
5) http://www.box.net/shared/xmzzo9n3ig (pdf)

Inside The Space Ships by George Adamski excerpt...

I had to remind myself that, after all, they too were human beings
and, no matter how far advanced beyond us, must still be subject to
error and vicissitude...

Here again a wondering thought slipped in as I mentally questioned
what they had found on the “other planets” they had visited.

The Venusian’s eyes sparkled and a tiny smile flitted across his mouth
as he caught my thought. He continued without interruption. “With the
sole exception of inhabitants on Earth, we have found the peoples of
other worlds to be very friendly. They, too, have gigantic space
cruisers for the pleasure and education of their fellowmen. As we
visit their planets and are welcomed, they also visit ours as friends.
It is to the Earth alone that these passenger cruisers never approach.
Nor will they be permitted to do so until your people have a greater
understanding of fellowship as well as of the Universe beyond the
limiting confines of your own little planet.

During flights of this kind, those on the cruise have much leisure
time, as well as definite hours devoted to learning. When they land on
other planets mutually interesting social gatherings are held. In
short,” and he made this very clear, “peoples of other worlds are not
strangers to one another, but all are friends and are welcomed
wherever they go. We consider planets throughout the Universe as being
in one vast sea of life. The far distant planets by the billions which
we have not yet visited will be explored when we have further improved
our space ships. There are some planets so far out from any in our
system that it would take us two or three years to reach them.
Whereas, within our system, the distance between planets can be
covered within a few hours to a few days.”

Reviewing our concept of distance, I exclaimed, “That is staggering to
me! How fast do you travel that you can cover such vast distances in
so short a time?”

Speed to us,” was the reply, “does not mean what it does to you. For
once a ship is launched into outer space, the speed of the ship is
equal to the activity in space! Instead of being artificially
propelled, as are your planes, ours travel on the currents of space.”

I derived some small hope for our eventual progress on Earth when they
freely admitted that, in the earliest attempts to conquer space, the
inhabitants of Venus and those of other worlds had been faced with
exactly the same problems as those that are holding us back today.
Once again they stressed that gravity must be overcome as a first
principle on the way to space travel...

...you have been brought here and shown what lies within our smaller
craft and this large carrier. You have traveled in each for a short
distance only, but far enough to give you much knowledge to pass on to
your fellow men on planet Earth. You have seen what outer space is
like and that it is indeed constantly active, filled with moving
particles from out of which all forms are finally brought into being.
There is neither a beginning nor an ending.

In the vastness of space there are innumerable bodies which you on
Earth call planets. These vary in size, as do all forms, but they are
very much like your own world and ours, and most of them are peopled
and governed by forms like yourselves and like us. While some are just
reaching a point where they are capable of supporting such forms as
ours, others have not yet reached that stage of development in their
growth.

For you must understand that worlds are but forms, and they too go
through the long period of growth which all forms experience, from the
smallest to the largest. Each planet moves in co-ordination with a
number of other planets around a central Sun, in perfect timing,
forming a unit or what you would call a system. In each case, so far
as we have learned from our travels, there are twelve planets in a
system. Beyond that, twelve such systems are united around a central
core comparable to our Sun. These make up what some of your scientists
call an ‘island universe’ We have reason to believe that twelve such
island universes comprise a vast unit in the Father’s house of many
mansions . . . and so on, without end.

On our planet, and on other planets within our system, the form which
you call ‘man’ has grown and advanced intellectually and socially
through various stages of development to a point which is
inconceivable to the people of your Earth. This development has been
accomplished only by adhering to what you would term the laws of
Nature. In our worlds it is known as growth through following the laws
of the All Supreme Intelligence which governs all time and space.

As you have seen, we travel space as easily as you cross a room. The
traversing of space is not difficult to those who have mastered the
laws within which all bodies live and move—planets and men alike. It
is then understood that distance between two such bodies in space, or
that between worlds, is no distance at all as you conceive of distance
in your world.

Remember, at one time the distance between the ‘~ bodies of land on
your Earth, which you call continents, was considered great, and much
time was required to travel from one to another. Now your aircraft
have shortened this distance to a relative fraction of the time
required in days past. Yet the distances are the same. And so it will
be as you extend your knowledge and learn the laws operating in
infinite space.

Another aspect of which as yet you have no conception is that the body
of any human being can be as comfortable on one planet as on another.
While there are some differences in atmospheric conditions, depending
upon the size and age of the planet, these are little greater than
those which you experience on your Earth 1 between sea level and on a
mountain several thousand feet high. Certain people are affected by
such changes, more than others, but all can become acclimated in time.

Recalling the popular conception of ponderous headgear plus tubes and
gadgets, as depicted all the way from the “comics” to serious theories
of supposed experts, I wondered if our world was the lowest in
development throughout the Universe.

Reading my thought and continuing without interruption, this great
teacher said, “No, my son, your world is not the lowest in development
in the Universe. Yours is the least developed of those in our own
system, but out beyond there are some worlds whose peoples have not
yet grown to your standard, either socially or scientifically. Also,
there are worlds where development has gone far in the field of
science and remained low in the field of personal and social
understanding, even though space has been conquered. In our system,
the peoples of all planets except your Earth are traveling space
freely; some for short distances only, while others achieve great
distances that take them to systems beyond our own.

Your understanding of life and the Universe is very limited. As a
result, you have many false concepts about other worlds and the
composition of the Universe; and so little knowledge of yourselves!
But it also is true that there is a growing desire on the part of many
on Earth who seek sincerely for greater understanding. We who have
traveled the path you now are treading are willing to help and to give
of our knowledge to all who will accept it.

The first fact your people must realize is that the inhabitants of
other worlds are not fundamentally different from Earth men. The
purpose of life on other worlds is basically the same as yours.
Inherent in all mankind, however deeply buried it may be, is the
yearning to rise to something higher. Your school system on Earth is,
in a sense, patterned after the universal progress of life. For in
your schools you progress from grade to grade and from school to
school, toward a higher and fuller education. In the same way, man
progresses from planet to planet, and from system to system toward an
ever higher understanding and evolvement in universal growth and
service.”

----

You know that there are certain groups in your world who have already
made claim for property rights and possession of your Moon for the
purpose of using it as a military base. Many Earth scientists are
hoping that, in the not too distant future, they will succeed in
building space ships like ours for interplanetary travel. It is
entirely possible that this will be done. But Earth men will not be
allowed to come in numbers or to remain, until they have learned to
embrace the all-inclusive life as lived by people of other worlds,
rather than the selfish personal life as found on Earth today. And
there will be much for you to learn about outer space, for it is on
space itself that you will move.

My son, our main purpose in coming to you at this time is to warn you
of the grave danger which threatens men of Earth today. Knowing more
than any amongst you can yet realize, we feel it our duty to enlighten
you if we can. Your people may accept the knowledge we hope to give
them through you and through others, or they can turn deaf ears and
destroy themselves. The choice is with the Earth’s inhabitants. We
cannot dictate.

In your first meeting with our Brother here, he indicated to you that
the exploding of bombs on Earth was of interest to us. This is why.
Even though the power and radiation from the test explosions have not
yet gone out beyond your Earth’s sphere of influence, these radiations
are endangering the life of men on Earth. A decomposition will set in
that, in time, will fill your atmosphere with the deadly elements
which your scientists and your military men have confined into what
you term ‘bombs

The radiations released from those bombs are now going out only so
far, since they are lighter than your own atmosphere and heavier than
space itself. If, however, mankind on Earth should release such power
against one another in full warfare, a large part of Earth’s
population could be annihilated, your soil rendered sterile, your
waters poisoned and barren to life for many years to come. It is
possible that the body of your planet itself could be mutilated to an
extent that would destroy her balance in our galaxy.

These would be the effects directly concerning your world. For us,
traveling through space could be made difficult and dangerous for a
long time to come, since the energies released in such multiple
explosions would then penetrate through your atmosphere into outer
space.

I wondered whether, and to what extent, if war should actually come to
us, they would feel justified in stopping us.

The master answered my mental question by saying, “As you know, with
our knowledge of the use and control over energies far more powerful
than any our brothers on Earth have as yet learned to use, we could,
if we wished, nullify your force with our greater force. But remember
what you have been told. We do not kill our fellow man, even in sell-
defence. We are trying, and shall continue to try, to prevent such a
war by bringing to Earth men the knowledge of what they would be
doing. For no man wages war except in ignorance.”

A light came into his face and his eyes seemed to be looking at some
inward vision of beauty as he continued softly, “And no man lives who
has never once dreamed of what you call Utopia, or the nearly perfect
world. There is nothing which man has ever imagined which is not,
somewhere, a reality. And, therefore, nothing that is not possible of
achievement. For you too, on Earth, this is possible. For us on the
other planets of our galaxy, it is so now. There are those on your
Earth who have exclaimed, ‘But how monotonous perfection must be!’ It
is not so, my son, for there are degrees of perfection just as there
are degrees of all things. In our worlds, we are happy, but we do not
stagnate. Just as when one reaches the top of a hill seen from below,
a further hill comes into view, so it is always with progress. The
valley that lies between must be crossed before the next height can be
scaled.

Understanding of the universal laws both uplifts and restricts. As it
is now with us, so it could be on your Earth. Lifted up by your
knowledge, this same understanding would make it impossible for you to
move in violence against your brothers. You would know that the same
conviction, inherent in every individual being, which makes him feel
that be has the divine privilege of directing his own life and shaping
his own destiny, even though it be by the path of trial and error,
applies equally to any group, nation or race of mankind.

Just as there are many downward paths, leading away from progress, so
there are many that lead upward. Though one man may choose one and a
second man another, this need not divide them as brothers. Indeed, one
may learn much from the other, if he will. For in the vastness of the
infinite creation, there is no one way that is the only way.

On your Earth we have heard many times the phrase ‘the road to
happiness’ It is a good phrase, for progress is happiness and lies all
along the upward pathway from its beginning. And happiness makes men
brothers in tolerance toward another man’s efforts, even though of a
different nature from their own.

There is nothing wrong with your Earth, nor with its people, except
that in their lack of understanding they are young children in the
universal life of the One Supreme Being. You have been told that in
our worlds we live the Creator’s laws, while as yet on Earth you only
talk of them. If you would live by the precepts of even what you now
know, the peoples of Earth would not go out to slaughter one another.
They would work within themselves, their own groups, their own
nations, to achieve good and happiness in that section of your world
wherein they were born and therefore call ‘home

I think the peoples of Earth would be amazed to find how swiftly a
change could come throughout the planet. Now that you have the medium
for world-wide broadcasting, messages urging love and tolerance for
all, instead of suspicion and censure, would find receptive hearts.
For the great part of the Earth’s population is weary of strife and
its aftermath of woe. We know that, as never before, they hunger for
knowledge of a way of life that will deliver them. We know that there
is fear and confusion in their minds because they have seen and felt
the results of two great wars that have served only to foster the
seeds of another.

So, with receptive minds and hearts everywhere on your planet, it is
not too late. But there is urgency, my son! So go forth with the
blessing of the Infinite Father on your mission, and add your voice to
those of others who also carry this message of hope.”

===

I wonder,” I said slowly, “if you would care to comment a little
further on the reason why, even though war on our Earth would endanger
the traveling through space of millions who live on other planets, you
still feel it wrong to hurt the few in order to benefit the many.

We will try to explain,” Orthon answered. “To all of us who have from
birth been instilled with a vision of the whole, it is unthinkable to
disobey what we know to be the universal laws. These laws are made by
no man. They were in the beginning, and will endure throughout
eternity. Under these laws each individual, each group of mankind, all
intelligent life on each world, must decide its own destiny without
interference from another. Counsel, yes. Instruction, yes. But
interference to the point of destruction, never.”

His questioning look seemed to ask if he had made the principle
clearer.

Firkon, the Martian, spoke for the first time. “You understand the
power of thought forms. Apart from our physical missions on Earth, all
of us must hold firmly to the belief that the peoples of your Earth
will themselves awaken to the disaster toward which they are moving.”

I see,” I said slowly, as the issue did indeed clarify itself in my
mind.

We know that the power of this thought continually sent out to all our
Earth brothers has changed the hearts of many,” Ramu stated.

We also are aware,” Ilmuth pointed out, “as are you and many other
people on your Earth, that your air forces and your governments know
that our ships seen in your skies are coming from outer space, and
that they can be made and piloted only by intelligent beings from
other planets. Men high in the governments of your world have been
contacted by us. Some are good men and do not want war. But even the
good men on your Earth cannot entirely free themselves from the fear
which has been fostered by man himself on your planet throughout the
centuries.”

The same is true of your fliers everywhere on Earth,” Kalna said
quietly, “many have seen our ships again and again. But they have been
muzzled and warned, and few dare speak out.”

It is the same with your scientists,” Firkon added.

Again I marveled at their knowledge of our world and its peoples.
“Then it would seem,” I said, “that the answer lies largely with the
ordinary man in the street, multiplied by his millions the world
over.”

They would be your strength,” Firkon quickly agreed, “and if they
would speak against war in sufficient numbers everywhere, some leaders
in different parts of your world would listen gladly.”

### end of excerpt ###

There are four giant UFOs who are working now to herald the emergence
of Maitreya the World Teacher.
At first they look like stars...

1) Information to help spot the 'star'
behaves in a way unlike any other celestial object, is seen in Earths
atmosphere.
Can: move, spin, pulsate, blink, change size & shape (eg round,
diamond, hexagonal), change position, get closer, &/or recede, very
quickly.
Very bright, sometimes the only star visible, can radiate bright
colours, often in quick succession, has been sighted day & night.
Can respond to thought: has been known to appear and move when asked.
Can be seen all over the world.
The 'star' regularly recharges its energy from the sun, so is not
always visible.
While you're searching the sky, it may help to mentally silently ask
something like this: "Hey space brothers, please let me see you."

====================

"Its seems that all the Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both
at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of
extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers or UFOs (Unidentified flying
objects) if you want to call them by that name. Every time it
occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered
absolute silence." Maurice Chatlein - NASA scientist, inventor and
designer of the Apollo communications and data processing systems

"We've been ordered to work up a national debunking campaign, planting
articles in magazines and arranging broadcasts to make UFO reports
sound like Poppycock." CIA report January 1953.

"Our study would be conducted exclusively by "NON Believer's." The
trick would be, I think, to describe the project so that to the public
it would appear totally objective study. Conclusion…. There is no
secrecy and no evidence that such objects even exist." Memorandum from
Robert Low (Project Administrator CONDON report Oct 1966-Jan 1969) to
Colorado University V.P. Thurston Marshall.

Air Material Command's opinion concerning flying discs: "The
phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious.
The spread of the UFO's in global identity creates indisputable
evidence that their strategic operation center and home base could
only be extraterrestrial." Lieutenant General Twining - Commander USAF
& Chief Of Staff - Sept 2, 1947.

" The Air Force and its investigative agency, project Blue Book, are
aware of Major Keyhoe's conclusion that Flying Saucers are from
another planet." Major Donald Keyhoe (Project Blue Book) Letter:
Flying Saucers from Outer Space, Air Corp. Washington (AFS)

" I feel the Air Force has not been giving out all available
information on these Unidentified flying objects. You cannot disregard
so many unimpeachable sources." John McCormack, Speaker U.S. House of
Representatives - The Sunday Mirror, October 9, 1966.
Theologians …..

"UFO's are real and have Key Religious Significance. Recognizing the
existence and operation of these objects can do much to strengthen
faith and renew Biblical confidence. What is clear through Biblical
material that Gods will was revealed by beings from other worlds,
these beings looked very much like ordinary men - not having wings
which is only religious symbolism." Rev. B Downing - Pastor, B.S.
Physics Princeton Theological Seminary - University Edinburgh,
Scotland.

"From a theological point of view, the existence of these visitors is
not only just possible it is probable and likely. We would be naïve to
believe that God's grace has only be given to the inhabitants of
Earth." Father S.B. Reyna - Priest & Astronomer - Adhara Observatory
Buenos Aires. (also noted photographer of several UFOs over
observatory.)

"God's desire to share his goodness would be better satisfied by
having myriad's of galaxies inhabited by intelligent beings." Rev.
Joseph Lynch, Fordham University, Seismologist. Four Hundred
scientists and space engineers applauded Dr. Lynch at the closing
session to symposium "The Search for Extraterrestrial Life". (AP) Los
Angeles - Appleton Post Crescent, May 26, 1966.

" Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these -
Living beings inhabit these worlds." Giordano Bruno, 1548 - 1600 Burnt
on the stake for heresy.

=========

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
secret.
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

=========

Please share this with others.

It is important that this information be spread far and wide.

Thank you.

.

rh777

Oct 21, 2009, 6:50:43 PM10/21/09
"...If you had two sons, born of your own flesh and blood, as you say,
and if for one reason or another one of your Sons knelt before you and
asked your blessing on his determination to slay his brother, who is
also your son, would-you grant his request because he professed
himself right and his brother wrong?” My reply was naturally, “Of
course not!” Yet,” he pointed out, “that is exactly what you
Earthlings have been doing throughout the centuries. You all
acknowledge a Supreme Being according to your understanding, and you
speak of the brotherhood of mankind. Yet you ask the Eternal Father of
all things to do that which you yourselves would not do. For when you
people are warring against one another, you fall to your knees in
unholy prayer. You ask your Divine Father to bless your efforts to
gain a victory over your own lifebrother, even to the extent of
destroying him.

We, as your brothers living on other worlds than your own, view
impartially the divided groups of people upon your planet. We, who
have learned more regarding our Father’s laws, operative throughout
the Universe, cannot make the distinctions that keep you in such
constant turmoil and we are saddened to see what is taking place on
your Earth. We, as brothers of all mankind, are willing to help all
those whom we can reach and who desire our help. But at no time may we
force our way of life upon the people of your world.

In reality, there are no inherently bad people on Earth, nor anywhere
in the Universe. If, as many of you express it, your lives seem to
consist of a ‘hell on Earth,’ you yourselves are to blame. Your
planet, even as all others, was created by our One Divine Creator and
is in itself a holy place, as are all His creations. Were all mankind
suddenly to be swept from the face of Earth, and ‘with them the strife
and woe and grief they have brought upon it by not learning how to
live together, Earth would be beautiful. But never so beautiful as a
world on which men live as brothers with all in the Universe.

You have set aside a day each year for the observance of the
Brotherhood of Man, and you speak of the FatherIhood of the Creator.
Yet, in complete oblivion of the actions which such declarations
should bring forth, you lavish money and effort toward swifter and
more widespread ways of maiming and destroying your fellow men on
Earth. Does it not seem curious to pray to the Divine Father to bless
your efforts in this ruthless destruction? We hear these prayers
coming from your temples, from your government leaders, from your
homes and from the battlefields. Can you not see how far astray you
have gone? For you are actually asking your Divine Father to do that
which you yourself would not do for your own children. Can you not see
how hypocritical you have become? And this is but one illustration of
the many things which you do against your Divine Father.

...“The thing you call ‘war’ has not existed anywhere else in our
system for millions of years. Of course, all planets and their people
must pass through the orderly stages of evolvement from lower to
higher. But yours has not been an orderly or natural progress; rather,
an endless repetition of growth and destruction, growth and
destruction.

Indeed, each fresh meeting with these people of other worlds served
but to make any part of fear an utter absurdity. At all times I have
felt very humble for the privilege
which has been granted me to listen to their words of wisdom and to
visit and travel in their beautiful ships. All that they have asked of
me is that I pass their knowledge on to my fellow man, whoever and
wherever he may be. This I shall do, leaving to each man the privilege
of believing or disbelieving, of benefiting from a higher knowledge,
or casting it aside in derision and skepticism.

# end of excerpt #

George Adamski's book "Inside The Space Ships" (1955)

free download of this book or view at these sites:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/adamsk_insidespaceship...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11656731/Inside-the-Space-Ships-George-Adamski
http://www.box.net/shared/xmzzo9n3ig (pdf)

As everyone will soon learn, all of the planets have Hierarchies. The
leader of the one on Earth is Maitreya and He'll soon present His
credentials to all of humanity.
He'll inspire us to see ourselves as one huge family and to rebuild
the world based upon the principles of sharing, justice, brotherhood
and love. Everyone who's interested should remember that worshipping
Maitreya and any of the Masters of Wisdom is an impediment to
understanding. The future for mankind is incredibly bright.

More details about this: http://www.Share-International.org

“The day hunger is eradicated from the earth, there will be the
greatest spiritual explosion the world has ever known. Humanity cannot
imagine the joy that will burst into the world on the day of that
great revolution.” Federico Garcia Lorca

On Sep 30, 12:35 pm: