And Yet Again, Please Face Reality!

1 view

James Henry Graf

Oct 12, 2005, 1:45:27 PM10/12/05
To All:

The United Nations Human Rights Committee will meet in Geneva from 17
October to 3 November, 2005. In the last week of the session, the Committee
will consider individual complaints filed under the Optional Protocol of the
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Will that body, at
long last, acknowledge and process my long-delayed complaints against
Denmark (filed in 1991) and the Netherlands (filed in 1996)?

The UN has not rejected these complaints, has not found them "manifestly
unfounded," has not declared them inadmissible. UN authorities will not even
acknowledge having received them! This suggests corrupt obstruction, which,
in turn, tends to validate the complaints.

The same corrupt obstruction tends to validate the allegations included in
my recent letter to the US Department of Justice
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf/doj13005.html, which came back to me
stamped "Addressee Unknown." The coverup proves the case.

I am real, my charges are accurate, and the issues are significant. While I
am still alive, will the organization I have respected all my life please
recognize those issues and remedy the abuses I have endured?

Whether a conspiracy of silence is a conspiracy of complicity, of cowardice,
of stupidity, or of apathy is an academic consideration in the long run.
Nothing but the truth will do. Nothing but justice under law will save the
world.

James Henry Graf

Please Make UN Treaty-Based Committees Do Their Jobs
(my personal appeal)
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf/makeun.html

James Henry Graf

Oct 27, 2005, 7:25:34 PM10/27/05
To All:

I have submitted the text below to the UN Public Inquiries Team, who then
forwarded it to the UNHCHR in Geneva as of 20 October, 2005.

So far, there has been no response from Geneva.

"James Henry Graf" <jhg...@earthlink.net> wrote in message