A fragment of history

smileydog

Jan 11, 2009, 8:01:22 PM1/11/09

This stuff is only tangentially related to the CIA's history in that
"Ed" (second paragraph) was a former deputy inspector general,
mentioned in connection with Operation Mockingbird if you check open
sources.

He was also a close collaborator with R. Buckminster Fuller, Medal of
Freedom winner, which is more what this post is about (some of that
history).

This is me with a bevy of smart cookies (PhDs etc.) meeting at Linus
Pauling House in Portland, Oregon. Besides bickering, we're not
divulging any deep secrets, so sorry to disappoint.

Just wanted this archived so I could link from my blogs (I do that a
lot).

Kirby

Jan 12, 2009, 5:32:01 AM1/12/09