Halperidol the drug of choice as antidote to Japanese Schizophrenia-inducing drug

It's spelled Central, not Centrial

Jun 13, 2012, 9:47:59 PM6/13/12
For those who have been a victim of Japanese mind-damaging drugs, I wish to inform them that the antidote of choice is Halperidol, based on 30 years of experience. Anyone (like me) who has run afoul of Japanese Counterintelligence and suffered mental illness as a result, should consult a U.S. psychiatrist and try a medium dose of halperidol. I have also tried the atypical antipsychotics (all of them) and I can say from experience they are either ineffective or at best only partially effective. From my extensive experience I can say that the drug of choice is halperidol at around 15 mg.