The Afterlife Of American Indian Chief Joseph - (Version 2.0 on 31 Oct 2004)

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 31, 2004, 5:20:47 AM10/31/04
The Afterlife Of American Indian Chief Joseph

(Version 2.0
on 31 Oct 2004)

(Layout for
typewriter font)

As Chief Joseph, he decided to give up opposing evil, and he decided
to give up fighting for the protection of life,

and he did so in some beautiful words about 'the sun going down
where he was standing,'

so that people would more easily swallow his exceedingly
destructive and wholly cowardly intention and decision,

as we will see.

In camouflaging his intentions,

as all cowards do camouflage their intentions

so as not to be called on it, and

in order not to have their hidden Hate seen and stopped,

he called that "dying of a broken heart," instead of what it was,
and is:

'The (extremely cowardly and wholly irresponsible) decision, to
stop protecting people, and to stop protecting life, and to stop
protecting himself' *(4)

- which is the decision to NOT anymore face Criminal Minds,

Criminal Minds are those who intend to do evil to him
and to others. *(8)

In his (then her, born as a female) life time after that, and in his
(again her, born as a female) present life time,

now, as Stephanie Umana

- alias 'Tulka,' the name I gave her when she was with me,

when I, by my very nature and presence, restrained
her intense but hidden or well-camouflaged cowardice,
and

when instead, I made her use her abilities towards facing
and protecting life -

again after having left my protection and denying my Love and
as a true coward, denying who and what I am and what I have done
for her and for Mankind in general,

she became once again unrestrained in following her (past
life his) decision and desire to be a coward as she (past
life he) decided it since the end of her (then of course
his) Chief Joseph life time, and now

she again fights FOR evil and FOR the hidden destruction of life.

The quality and strength of my Love, were and are that intense,
however, that Stephanie Umana (born Hansen) came to me to want
experience that Love,

DESPITE her very strong decision in the past, to be evil.

And indeed, for the almost two years that she stayed with me, she
stopped being that intensely Destructive Coward

- well, actually she had no other choice, of course, than to stop
and to hide or camouflage any such inclination of hers -

a condition that she had indeed been hiding wholly from me, else
I would not have allowed her to come and stay with me.

In order to be more convincing, she ALSO covered it up for
herself,

which makes it much more easy for them to lie about
themselves:

Even the appropriate emotions and false "pride"
and wholly misdirected anger and contempt for
others, as well as admiration for or otherwise
hiding of Criminal Minds,

then make it seem as if she is really
talking as herself about others, and of
course depicted her, in her own mind too,
even as

"much more courageous than others"!

She covered it up, and nested herself in whoever's nest
she sought to be fed, with a barrage of statements about
"how much more able and caring and perceptive than others
she is."

Well, what's new, you would say, very correctly
indeed. It's a very old trick.

And if you go back far enough in anyone's past lives,
each and every person has been extremely caring and
able and perceptive,

even those whose soul has been irreparable
mutilated and inverted into being a Criminal
Mind, into

wanting to destroy Life (awareness,
ability, Love, Beauty, Truth)

wanting forever to destroy it, and
enjoying to destroy others by any means
of deception, and to make it as
permanently destroyed as possible.

But anyway, due to the intense quality and strength of my Love, she
stopped acting like an intensely Destructive coward, for almost the
whole time, and

I enabled her to use her abilities to look at herself and at others.

In particular I helped her to look at and find out what ACTUALLY
happened to her (which is defined as the truth)

regarding the Criminal Minds who had destroyed her life

so many times, and who were continuously destroying
it.

And she found out, under my guidance, with great precision and
accuracy, *(1) what they had done to her and to others,

not only in her present life time

- which she had chosen ALSO not to truthfully look
at, but instead

to always blame and accuse and fight the WRONG
persons, to blame those who had NOT done evil to
her or others, and

always to protect and greatly and 'un-reservedly'
even,

or 'unconditionally' some like to say,

to ADMIRE those who HAD DONE and who WERE DOING the
most intense evil to her ...and who were doing
evil also to others of course, because that is
their irreparable nature.

As the faithful reader knows, all those things
that she looked at and that she found out, have
been published by me, at the time that I got
her to look at those things,

for the benefit of others to learn about
Criminal Minds and what these do.

During her marriage to Armando Umana,

- I had to find out to my horror, because she had not been
telling this to me or others in any truthful way, if at all -

she behaved both socially (spiritually) and physically (in actual
behavior, actions and speech)

- like, she was just sitting at home the whole day, brooding and
being morose and hating him secretly,

while he went to work, being proud of his achievement of having
gotten the object of his adoration (Stephanie, alias past life
Chief Joseph and now a 'her') to marry him and thus to stay in
his home and to be impregnated by him, Armando -

more or less as if she was a crippled pet that Armando had found and
fell in love with and managed to capture, in order to care for it
and hoping to enjoy its company, but

she behaved so horribly, so entirely without any responsibility
for her own and his life, and so devoid of any desire to create
any pleasure for herself and for him,

that he - quite understandably - stayed away from her most of the
time.

Remarkably, as with any manic-catatonic schizophrenic, *(2)
Stephanie did not feel that any of those living conditions,

nor the disgusting conditions she had created earlier
for her father and for her stepmother, or at school
for herself and the teachers and school friends,

were in any way caused by herself.

Married to Armando, Stephanie did not want to abort but stayed
pregnant with her current and only daughter

- unfortunately, as you will see, that was the reincarnation of
Stephanie's former "best friend" Cheryl,

Cheryl, who had deliberately 'broken her "best friend"
Stephanie's heart' only a year or more before:

Cheryl did so by killing herself, just AFTER Stephanie had
done all she felt possible, and had given all her Life
Energy 'to make Cheryl happy and want to live,' not seeing
(and not wanting to see),

that that was only the intended design of Cheryl,

to destroy Stephanie more effectively,

by killing HERSELF,

(Criminal Minds have not the slightest
respect for life, including their own -
they have lost it already eons ago, and
they know they can not ever become normal
again)

a strategy in order

convincingly and with the necessary physical
proof (of having died), and then, after her
physical death,

and by projecting

(you create and project Life Energy,
regardless of whether you have a body
or not - so Cheryl, after she died,
projected)

to her grieving "best friend," all the Grief
Energy

(all emotions are contained in and felt
or transmitted by means of Life Energy)

that is likely to be felt and accepted by
you when

(the person whom you think is)

your best friend dies,

which however was done by Cheryl - a Criminal
Mind - with the intention and design

to show "her best friend," Stephanie, that

"Stephanie has lost all power to make anyone
happy," and "is entirely incapable of making
people desire to live"

no matter how hard Stephanie tried -
giving "her best friend" all she had.

(This has all been uncovered by making Stephanie look at her life,
at herself and at others - as the faithful reader knows - and
especially by of course making her look very precisely at those
who destroyed her,

Criminal Minds who destroyed her in her current life time,
and then also earlier, in previous life times,

as and when that automatically came to view.

I continue to summarize

what happened after Cheryl had committed the extremely
Psychopathic act of committing suicide wholly contrary to
any circumstances that would or could warrant such an act.)

In order - ALSO AFTER Cheryl's death - not to face the Psychopathic
Personality *(2) or Criminal Mind *(3) Cheryl

who had become reincarnated as her daughter (Cheryl being born
again now as Stephanie's daughter 'Tiffany')

Stephanie (the past life Chief Joseph), while now being baby
Tiffany's mother,

even tried physically to commit suicide, by cutting her wrists open

so as not to have to feel and not to have to face life,

the hidden but Extreme Ugliness and the hidden but
gross evil on her, presented to her by who was now
her daughter,

and instead

to find it "good and normal and desirable" to follow the
intentions that Cheryl (now her baby-daughter 'Tiffany')
found also "good and normal, and had also executed:"

To commit suicide.

And generally, Stephanie proceeded to let her life be completely
destroyed and distorted especially by that Criminal Mind, now called
'Tiffany Umana,' of course,

and Stephanie was unknowingly justifying the decision to do evil,
with her decision two life times back:

"I am tired of fighting... from where the sun now stands,
I will fight no more."

Stephanie did not know, at that time she attempted
to commit suicide, while she lived with Tiffany and
was married to Armando, that she had been, only two
life times ago,

the American Indian Chief Joseph.

Instead, she had been told

by a Yoga guru called Jaya, "who loved her so
greatly and forever,"

that "her past lives consisted of having been an
animal, and a belly dancer,"

so that he more easily could and indeed did
deceive and manipulate her.

He did not let her look herself and by herself
at her past lives, to find out the actual truth
of it. And to my knowledge

all these Yoga type people (including also
Hindus and Buddhists) talk a lot - but they
they do not actually look at the truth of
any own or others' past lives,

other than, at best, recognizing
some objects in order to pretend
to be a Dalai Lama.

And Stephanie also did not WANT to see, that this
"great Yoga teacher" secretly Hated her and anyone,
and told anyone so many lies about life, about her,
about himself, in order to hide his Hate

- as all Yoga people do tell tremendous lies
about life and people and their past,
knowingly or mostly unknowingly, in order to
hide and even adore and revere Criminal
Minds who tell them very "Noble Truths" in
order to hide and not oppose Criminal Minds,
in order

"not to fight anymore from where one stands,
when the sun goes down"

because "Life is suffering and you must run
away from it if you can" -

and Stephanie did not WANT to see the yogi's actual
truth:

That he, the yoga teacher, only wanted to - and
also knew how to, and did - tap the Life Energy
of someone, to seemingly make himself aware
and able.

...And, others knowing the actual truth, is not
conducive to that practice, of course.

Actual truth is not desired at all, by most
yoga and related philosophies and practices:

You should "feel good" - for which you
should acquire (someone's) Energy, and
truth is a nuisance to them, of course:

"Truth should be talked about, but not
seen or felt or heard"

seems, quite accurately, to be their,
of course hidden, 'credo.'

Already Stephanie's mother, the very forcefully Criminal Mind Gayle
Hansen of Seattle,

called by Stephanie then, in typical 'New Age' style, not
a Criminal Mind, but

"someone who is materialistic" and "not ready yet for
spiritual knowledge" - really - in order not to have to
face her mother, the Criminal Mind, who

had spiritually destroyed almost all of Stephanie (born Hansen) in
Stephanie's early youth,

as the faithful readers will remember how I got Stephanie
to look at and discover that by herself

(published at the time, as 'Again Opening The Third
Eye' or such, of)

the past-life Chief Joseph,

who had indeed decided to stop opposing Criminal Minds,

who had indeed decided, by his very decision,

to follow the path of Cowardice and thus to support evil,

after having decided to become what I have called, in the
Human Rights Issues,

a 'Destructive Coward.'

However, the quality and strength of my Love is that intense, that

Stephanie Umana (born Hansen) wanted to come to me

- which also helped, by the way, to end the preceding
monthly (intercontinental, thousand dollar) phone bills.

And, indeed, for the almost two years that Stephanie stayed with
me, she did temporarily stop being an intensely Destructive
Coward - it was a lot of work though, on my part, and regrettably
that result of the hard work was only temporarily, as

Stephanie had no real desire and intention of her own, to
act upon that what she found out about her life and about
others:

She was interested in "feeling good"

and she 'had been pierced that deeply by the horns of
Satan' - if you like that expression -

that she "did not know anymore" that people
have intentions (by which you can check whether
their actions are well- or ill-intended) and

and she 'had been pierced that deeply by the horns of
Satan'

that she lived her life in the assumption, that
"truth was whatever someone said with some
conviction that it was" or "whatever someone
made her feel for the moment 'to be existing
and true'." *(5)

Some people call that "romantic,"
others call it "diplomatic" or
even "being a friend."

Don't ever choose such people
as friends, though, not even
as secret agents or diplomats

- and certainly not as
Secretaries General of the
United Nations! *(9)

The New Age people have terms for
concepts that do not exist,

other than for the purpose of
hiding evil, of hiding Criminal
Minds, with terms necessary

to hide evil, terms and concepts in all
sorts and shapes, like "it is"

"your reality," "another's universe,"
"other dimensions," "parallel universes,"

and even "hollow Earths" and "life on
Venus," are "examined" or postulated, in
order NOT to examine Criminal Minds who
invent those concepts:

New Age people use these terms
avidly, and solely and only in
order to hide their own Cowardly
Destructiveness, and

in order to protect Criminal Minds
and "to love them unconditionally"
"with Love and Light."

Nevertheless I enabled Stephanie, while she was with me, to use
her still undamaged abilities to perceive, *(1)

I helped her to direct these still existing abilities, to
look at herself and at others,

rather than at highly unimportant and completely and
entirely irrelevant things, like 'some particles
between the Earth and the Sun,' or 'Who attempted to
murder Princess Diana?' and 'to remember the best way
to make soap bars' and 'how to feed twenty cats when
she herself has nothing to eat and nothing to pay
her rent with'

to give you some very mild examples, of how and

that (the intentions, the Energies of) Criminal
Minds

- especially those who had destroyed her life
so many times, and who were continuously
trying to destroy it while she was

"not fighting anymore from where she stands
as the sun goes down" and while she was

cultivating her "broken heart" - while the
Criminal Minds

successfully were diverting her attention and
perception. Towards what? - Towards "exceedingly
important" trivialities.

That is, by the way, pretty much like they do
to everyone who has some ability or desire to
see - also to you and me.

It is not difficult to determine, that everyone
is constantly being diverted, by Criminal
Minds,

from looking at, looking for, and finding
out what really IS necessary for people
to see and to feel and to know.

That is the life of 'hoi polloi' - as I defined
it elsewhere:

'The many,' the crowd that senses "good"
and "normal" according to what Criminal
Minds will not oppose.

Only the very caring and the very loving and
the very responsible,

those who have NOT decided to stop
fighting evil "because their heart
has been broken,"

those who CONTINUE to love people

(instead of having their Love
for Man diverted to being
interested only in caring for
animals)

those who continue to love you and me and
others who are worth loving

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS,

that is, normal people

do constantly attempt to raise themselves
(and each other) above that onslaught

- the onslaught on their perceptions and
feelings and on their thoughts and on
their memories.

The HIDDEN AND MAINTAINED FORCE of Chief Joseph's old decision, not to
oppose evil

(he still has force, but now it is used by and thus for
evil, used by Criminal Minds that he now wants to be
controlled by with and because of his past decision)

- a major decision carried with him into her present life
time as Stephanie -

'to NOT oppose Criminal Minds anymore,' and instead

to give in to the control that Criminal Minds want to and can
and indeed do exert

- they can exert that control and deception unless you
strongly and actively and continuously oppose their
Energies, their intentions,

and of course any sane person DOES oppose the
Criminal impulses coming from Criminal Minds all the
time, or at least one tries to - *(4)

but Chief Joseph already had decided firmly NOT to oppose those
anymore.

So, because Criminal Minds could and did since that time have control
over him,

control of his perceptions and of his intentions, of his
emotions, and control (of blocking or distorting) his
memories of the past,

the force of this old decision of Stephanie's past as Chief Joseph
popped up and became at times openly visible and forcefully exerted
by her,

maybe ten times that I saw it,

in which she went (entirely unpredictably) violent and catatonic
schizophrenic, *(5) and in which she

lost all sense of what her environment is, and all awareness of
who the people in it actually are, and in three cases she did so
even for the duration of two days (48 hours).

Two times, she came out of it by listening to my Mozart music
that I played to calm her down - and it made her get back into
FEELING LIFE AGAIN AS IT IS. *(6)

Another time, she came out of it when I gently touched her at
obviously the right moment, when she had (highly unpredictably)
decided, that

she actually wanted to end being in her psychotic break,

which is a most disgustingly ugly and hateful state
of lying about anything and anybody

- intelligently and forcefully indeed, as the
faithful reader will appreciate.

Suddenly but entirely unpredictably, she felt she actually wanted
to end being in that horror,

(still not caring anything whatsoever about the abuse
and violence she inflicted continuously on others
with it - in that state, she had no care about
anything or anybody)

...if she could only find an acceptable excuse for coming
out of it,

...AND if she would manage to then not be asked about and to
not be held responsible

for how she decided to want to get into the psychotic
break in the first place,

as her "handling" of Criminal Minds *(5)

that ruin her life and that want her to have a
psychotic break,

...and if she could manage to not be held responsible

for her wanting to REMAIN IN the psychotic break

DESPITE all the intense help and care and love
and understanding that she received also during
her psychotic break, and

...to not be held accountable for the destruction,

that she had caused during her

(alternatingly being manic [physically violent
and highly abusive and completely mendacious],

then catatonic [refusing to move, speak, hear,
look, eat, drink or be responsible for anything
or anyone, including herself, unwilling to face
anything of the past, of the present, and of
the future],

and then manic again and then catatonic again,
and so on) during her

schizophrenic, psychotic break (of two days), that is

...to not have to look at or to repair any damage she did
inflict - during her psychotic break - onto others and of
course also brought about for herself and her environment.

Well, one time she meekly apologized and thanked me
for caring for her and preventing her from damaging
herself and others, and for not abandoning her

when she needed help most

that any person with less stamina and
tolerance easily - and entirely within
reason - would have quite correctly denied
her.

In other words, she started her psychotic break, whenever she
wanted to do so, or felt like doing so, or was compelled to do so
by an (invisible or visible, known or unknown, detected or
unidentified) Criminal Mind,

and thus

- by her lacking any own desire to herself control
the effect that Criminal Minds have on her and on
anyone,

on you and on me too -

SHE asserted and enforced on herself and her environment,

"having the right" to be wholly destructive to herself
and to others, and

she asserted the "right" to deny to herself and to others

the existence of any and all of that truth, and of
any and all of those perceptions

that she herself had made, about herself, and
about others, and about life. *(5)(7)

With the above, I have given you an example of what happens when you
give in and decide NOT to defend yourself and others from Criminal
Minds,

and you see, how that decision carries on for several life times,
if someone has really decided,

that he or she wants to be that cowardly.

And you see also, that it is entirely irrelevant, with what
excuse such a decision is made.

It is a violation of 'Zero Tolerance' for Criminal Minds, as only
'Zero Tolerance' for Criminal Minds tolerates them, *(4)

which I have explained to you in the Human Rights Issue of
the same title.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'All the kings of the earth
sought audience with Solomon
to hear the wisdom
God had put in his heart.'

2 Chronicles 9:23

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Understanding The Origin Of Evil' {HRI 20031025-V1.1}
(25 October 2003 - V1.1 on 3 Nov 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03110...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(2) See book reference given below

(3) 'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04010...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(4) 'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p1}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 part one, on 26 Oct 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.041026...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Only 'Zero Tolerance For Criminal Minds' Can Tolerate Them'
{HRI 20040205-V3.0-beta-1-p2}
(Preview 1 of Version 3.0 part two, on 30 Oct 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.04103...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(5) 'Definition Of Schizophrenic' (25 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02112...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Persistent, Violent
Psychotics' (27 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03022...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(6) 'The Mozart Effect Getting Someone Out Of Extreme Hate'
(16 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02101...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Restoring Genuine Beauty Is Restoring Aliveness - Mozart Effect'
(14 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02111...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(7) 'On People Wanting Delusions
- And Those Who Provide Delusions For Them'
(21 Sept 2002 - Version 2.0)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(8) 'Normal Life Disaster From Not Understanding A Criminal Mind
(A True Story)' {HRI 20040927-V2.7}
(27 Sept 2004 - Version 2.7 on 17 Oct 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04101...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(9) 'The First International Law (Version 2.0) - {HRI 20021124-V2.0}'
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0309...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

____
Book:

(Hervey Cleckley)

'The Mask Of Sanity - the acclaimed study of the
psychopathic personality'
By Hervey Cleckley, Medical College of Georgia, USA.
(St. Louis, MO - USA: Mosby Press Medical Library, 1982)
(New York: New American Library, ISBN 0-452-25341-1)

From the back cover of the book:

'Arrogant, shameless, immoral, impulsive, antisocial,
superficial, alert, self-assured, boastful, callous,
remorseless, charming, irresponsible:'

'This is the poisonous mix of traits, that make up the
psychopathic personality. [...]'

'Psychopaths also sit in corporate boardrooms [as
directors of companies or institutions,] or function
as scientists or physicians [medical doctors,] or in
any number of respectable capacities [holding
respected jobs or positions].'

'They are all legally competent. [In the legal sense,
they are not insane, because they can talk and
think as brilliantly as a lawyer, to achieve their
purposes.]'

'None of them "hears voices" or displays any
psychosis [that a psychiatrist could easily
recognize or could recognize at all, as these can not
and also do not want to define psychosis correctly].'

'But they [psychopathic personalities] are all headed
for [causing others] big trouble, in a life-long
string of [causing] disasters [for others], that
could run the gamut [range, the whole spectrum]:

From [causing] financial ruin, to murder.'

'Psychiatrists know neither the cause nor the cure of
this disorder [and they can not and do not want to
define 'disorder' either, and they have been working
and will continue to work very hard to hide the
cause of any 'disorder,'] which evades [their]
established definitions of either sanity or insanity;

[So, I have defined all these terms, for you,
in the Human Rights Issues {the HRI's}, as none
indeed existed. So it is for the first time in
history, that correct definitions exist and
are published.]'

'indeed, psychiatrists themselves

[and any persons who try to help and to
understand Criminal Minds (psychopaths)]

are at times as helplessly manipulated by the
psychopath, as are the psychopath's other victims.'

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)