CNN poll: Americans don't like health care bill

vict0r

Mar 22, 2010, 8:26:42 PM3/22/10

Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-dont-like-health-care-bill/?fbid=SrzW3C7j_yK

Killing, Inc.

Mar 22, 2010, 7:36:38 PM3/22/10
On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...

59% against - 39% favor
That's a mass majority.

I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.

Democrats and other "progressive" fascists are still the dumbest, most
destructive animals on the planet.

Paul Briskette

Mar 22, 2010, 8:20:19 PM3/22/10

That means the bill is very good. The way politics work is that "Nobody
won".

Look it up!

wy

Mar 22, 2010, 8:51:03 PM3/22/10
On Mar 22, 7:36 pm, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>
> 59% against - 39% favor
> That's a mass majority.

Yeah, but how many actually don't understand the bill and how many
do? Probably 59% to 39%.

Once you understand it, it doesn't hurt as much, just like everything
else in life.

> I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.

The government does it all the time, you just don't hear or know about
it until it's too late and the deal is done. You're pretty naive.

> Democrats and other "progressive" fascists are still the dumbest, most
> destructive animals on the planet.

Well, then the world would've ended by now, wouldn't it have?

monkeywintest

Mar 22, 2010, 10:49:17 PM3/22/10

Killing, Inc. wrote:
> On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
> >
> > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
> >
> > http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>
> 59% against - 39% favor
> That's a mass majority.
>
> I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.

Did you miss the entire planet against you Republicans doing that
massive Iraq fuckup? The only people that were for it are you scumbag
political idiots. And even then you people had no clue what you were
for it for.

Killing, Inc.

Mar 22, 2010, 11:12:46 PM3/22/10
On Mar 22, 9:49 pm, monkeywintest <monkeywint...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Killing, Inc. wrote:
> > On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
> > > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> > > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> > > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> > > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> > >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>
> > 59% against - 39% favor
> > That's a mass majority.
>
> > I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> > will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>
> Did you miss the entire planet against you Republicans doing that
> massive Iraq fuckup?

Sorry, I should have clarified "the will of so many AMERICANS," since
you leftist nutbaggers are so inferior when it comes to connecting the
dots.

Winston Smith, American Patriot

Mar 23, 2010, 12:09:48 AM3/23/10
On Mar 23, 1:36 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
wrote:

What is it you right-wing scum were posting to the newsgroups in the
2000-2006 period??

The only real polls that count around here--that mean a goddam thing---
are the polls in November 2006 and November 2008?

vict0r

Mar 23, 2010, 1:16:23 AM3/23/10
monkeywintest wrote:
> Killing, Inc. wrote:
>> On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>>>
>>> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the
>>> sweeping health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives
>>> Washington too much clout and won't do much to reduce their own
>>> health care costs or federal deficits, according to a new poll
>>> released Monday.
>>>
>>> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>>
>> 59% against - 39% favor
>> That's a mass majority.
>>
>> I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
>> will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>
> Did you miss the entire planet against you Republicans doing that
> massive Iraq fuckup?

So the entire planet gets a vote in America now?

> The only people that were for it are you scumbag
> political idiots.

The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by
Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the
bipartisan Resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate.
Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies. We
know that he has chemical and biological weapons today, that he's used them
in the past, and that he's doing everything he can to build more. Every day
he gets closer to his long-term goal of nuclear capability.

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue
to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will
keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor,
he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East,
which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've
ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I
cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html#Ze0sYbagHe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

---

"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the
very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass
destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug
traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.

If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his
footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act
with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations
Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction
program."

President Clinton
Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
February 17, 1998

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html#tUg6SadaTK

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/transcripts/clinton.iraq/

---

Eyeball Kid

Mar 23, 2010, 1:10:16 AM3/23/10

No more Recission. No Pre-existing Conditions for kids now, everyone
later . No lifetime ceilings on benefits.

These will be in place tomorrow. Let the teabaggers try to take them
away once they're in place. Go ahead. Try it.

E. K.
--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."

"I even take the position that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and
ought to be encouraged." US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 2004

"The American Way of Life is not negotiable." Dick Cheney, 2001
"The American Way of Life is heading for extinction." Eyeball Kid, 2006
"...Money Trumps Peace..." G.W. Bush, 2007

Free humor. Whenever you want. http://www.psmueller.com

Eyeball Kid

Mar 23, 2010, 1:17:32 AM3/23/10

The wingers will REALLY be pissed when they discover that, as much as
US citizens purport to dislike the current version of HCR, the
overwhelming majority won't want to give up the initial benefits of the
bill. The ONLY hope that the wingers have is to strike early, before
anyone realizes that plain folks will find the bill to be quite helpful.

And no, the bill isn't what it could have been, and a lot of horse
trading went on to kill the most promising aspects to health care
reform. But we have to see this as a fair start to a long process.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

vict0r

Mar 23, 2010, 11:34:41 AM3/23/10
Gn...@cold.com wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:16:23 -0600, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
>> The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed
>> by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I
>> Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
>> Addressing the US Senate
>> October 10, 2002
>

>> President Clinton
>> Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
>> February 17, 1998
>

>>> And even then you people had no clue what you were
>>> for it for.
>

> 2002, 1998, aren't relevant dates to whether Saddam should be attacked
>
> Now, list those reasons that bush used to gain the "vote to authorize"
> that were still true after February 2004
>
> Let me help you out
>
> In 2004---NONE were true
>

> ALL of those prior "cites" you dumb assholes keep spamming were
> predicated on OLD, outdated, unreliable "Beliefs" of what Saddam "had"

So, you are criticizing Bush and Clinton and Clinton, and Edwards and
Pelosi, for not having a time machine?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Patriot Games

Mar 23, 2010, 3:33:25 PM3/23/10
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:36:38 -0700 (PDT), "Killing, Inc."
<i.am.kil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
>> health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
>> clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
>> deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>59% against - 39% favor
>That's a mass majority.

THAT is a DemocRAT Tsunami of WhoopAss coming in November!

Bible Studies with Satan

Mar 23, 2010, 2:45:21 PM3/23/10
Patriot Games wrote:

"The standing of congressional Republicans is more negative. While 26% rate
their work on health care as good or excellent, a larger group, 34%, say it has
been poor."

Take THAT to the bank, Missy!

<http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-03-23-health-poll-favorable_N.htm>
--
Ezekiel 23:20

vict0r

Mar 24, 2010, 12:43:44 AM3/24/10
fi...@ajaz.com wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:34:41 -0600, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
>>> ALL of those prior "cites" you dumb assholes keep spamming were
>>> predicated on OLD, outdated, unreliable "Beliefs" of what Saddam
>>> "had"
>>
>> So, you are criticizing Bush and Clinton and Clinton, and Edwards and
>> Pelosi, for not having a time machine
>
> CLinton wasn't in office
>
> Edwards---or anyone else for that matter did not have
> the power to control the military in March of 2004
>
> March 1st of 2004---after having seen the evidence HE presented to
> congress proven false---

what precisely are you saying was proven false on March 1, 2004?

both Bush and the Republican congress should
> have rescinded the decision, allowed Blix to finsish his entire Iraq
> report, taken Saddam up on scouring the Iraq, then resumed the
> sanction the UN AND the world was backing.

The military campaign began on March 20, 2003, how do you "rescind" a
decision in 2004 that was made in 2003?

Message has been deleted

vict0r

Mar 24, 2010, 5:49:09 AM3/24/10
fi...@ajaz.com wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:43:44 -0600, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
>>> March 1st of 2004---after having seen the evidence HE presented to
>>> congress proven false---
>>
>> what precisely are you saying was proven false on March 1, 2004?
>
> Every reason Bush/Cheney presented to Congress was predicated on old
> unreliable, "possible" things Saddam Might have had. We had no way of
> knowing.
>
> The "vote to authorize" was predicated on those (false) assumptions.
> The predicate was that Saddam was on the verge of a "clear and present
> danger" against the United states---such that unless Saddam complied
> with various "things" he would be attacked (to prevent danger to
> America)
>
> The "vote to authorize was predicated on the veracity of Bush's
> "assumptions" in the late fall of 2002.

"assumptions" as you call them were actually conclusions of Republicans and
Democrats and the intelligence community. All nations collect intelligence
and make conclusions based on that. Some right, some wrong. Calling them
veracious and attributing them only to Bush and no other party is silly.
And calling them "assumptions" disregards the fact that all nations do this
with regards to military and all other intelligence. Otherwise you imply
that without omnipotence, no nation can conclude or act on anything based on
intelligence.

> After the "vote to authorize"---Saddam allowed Hans Blix into Iraq
> with unlimited access to any/all sites, at any time without
> restrictions anywhere in the country.
>
> That led to an interim report to Bush---(jan 2003, I believe) that
> reported NO WMD of any significance anywhere in Iraq.

Resolution 687 (1991), like the subsequent resolutions I shall refer to,
required cooperation by Iraq but such was often withheld or given
grudgingly.? Unlike South Africa, which decided on its own to eliminate its
nuclear weapons and welcomed inspection as a means of creating confidence in
its disarmament, Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance ? not
even today ? of the disarmament, which was demanded of it and which it needs
to carry out to win the confidence of the world and to live in peace.

Hans Blix, January 27, 2003

http://www.iraqwatch.org/un/unmovic/unmovic-blix-012703.htm

> specifically Debunked:
>

> 1) there was NO "yellow cake" buying. Joe Wilson (and two others
> envoys separately debunked that claim)

There may not have been any yellow cake buying. But it's not accurate to
say that the yellow cake claim was totally of base and a figment of Bush's
imagination based on the intelligence from that time.

Reports bolster Bush Iraq-uranium claim

British report says assertion was 'well-founded'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5458642

And Joe Wilson didn't help himself much:

ED GILLESPIE: I'll tell you what, we just talked about the Senate
Intelligence Committee report, which found that Joe Wilson, who led the
attack against the vice president and the president for more than a year,
has been entirely discredited-- bipartisan fashion, by the way, unanimously,
by the Democrats and the Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

They found that he fabricated stories, that he talked about seeing documents
that he never even saw. He says that he used a little literary flair; pretty
serious business to be using a little literary flair about.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_east/july-dec04/yellowcake_7-20.html

> 2) there was NO collusion between Saddam and Bin Laden as claimed
>
> 3) There was NO collusion between Saddam and Al Queda on ANY leve or
> ANYTHING.

------
Saddam Hussein's regime has opened talks with Osama bin Laden, bringing
closer the threat of a terrorist attack using chemical, biological or
nuclear weapons, according to US intelligence sources and Iraqi opposition
officials.

The key meeting took place in the Afghan mountains near Kandahar in late
December. The Iraqi delegation was led by Farouk Hijazi, Baghdad's
ambassador in Turkey and one of Saddam's most powerful secret policemen, who
is thought to have offered Bin Laden asylum in Iraq.

News of the negotiations emerged in a week when the US attorney general,
Janet Reno, warned the Senate that a terrorist attack involving weapons of
mass destruction was a growing concern. "There's a threat, and it's real,"
Ms Reno said, adding that such weapons "are being considered for use."

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html#tO6tWImvU6

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,314700,00.html
------

But if there is no Saddam-Osama link truly, how do you know this fact?
Specifically.

> 4) THere were NO "Mobile labs"capable of doing what Bush claimed--at
> anytime

Again, Bush, Pelosi, Clinton, Clinton, Edwards. But since you are certain
there were no mobile labs, how do you know this fact?

> 5) THere were no "Huge stockpiles of WMD"---not unaccounted for in
> Iraq

Another matter - and one of great
significance - is that many proscribed weapons and
items are not accounted for. To take an example, a
document which Iraq provided suggested to us that
some 1,000 tons of chemical agent were unaccounted
for. One must not jump to the conclusion that they
exist. However, that possibility is also not excluded. If
they exist, they should be presented for destruction. If
they do not exist, credible evidence to that effect
should be presented.

http://daccess-ods.un.org/access.nsf/Get?Open&DS=S/PV.4707&Lang=E

> 6) The "aluminum tubes" claim was refused to be authenticated by
> Bush's Defense Department

Fine. But we go back to the nature of intelligence. Bush, Pelosi, Clinton,
Edwards all looked at the same intelligence and reached the same conclusion.
And they all voted accordingly except Pelosi who claimed that Iraq DID have
WMD but still voted no on the resolution for force.

> 7) The "missiles capable of being launched at "us" was simply bogus
> and could pass the laugh test.

How do you know this? Can you answer specfically?

> 8) NO evidence of "reconstituted Nuclear research" or manufactoring of
> a nuclear weapon.
>
> IOW---NONE of Bush Claims were true by March 2003---the month of the
> attack

>> both Bush and the Republican congress should
>>> have rescinded the decision, allowed Blix to finsish his entire Iraq
>>> report, taken Saddam up on scouring the Iraq, then resumed the
>>> sanction the UN AND the world was backing.
>>
>> The military campaign began on March 20, 2003, how do you "rescind"
>> a decision in 2004 that was made in 2003?
>

> All you have to do is amend the year and it's correct
>
> Even an inveterate rightwinger would know the information was all
> correct---except the mis-year.

"May I add that, in my last report, I commented on
the information provided by Iraq on a number of
unresolved issues. Since then, Iraq has sent several
more letters on such issues. These efforts by Iraq
should be acknowledged, but, as I noted in this Council
on 7 March, the value of the information thus provided
must be soberly judged. Our experts have found so far
that, in substance, only limited new information has
been provided that will help to resolve remaining
questions."

http://daccess-ods.un.org/access.nsf/Get?Open&DS=S/PV.4707&Lang=E

"remaining questions"

The bottom line is that Saddam cannot stall and delay and obstruct and
generally be an asshole with regards to inspections for a solid decade, then
at the 59th second of the 59th minute of the 11th hour jump up and say "oh
oh, I want to fully cooperate now!". Anyone paying attention to his
pattern of behavior will recall that he repeatedly began to be
cooperative, then suddenly pulled back and kicked out inspectors. Then
military strikes ensue, then more waiting, then he's mister nice guy
again -- for a time -- then we start the whole circus over.

Any slack that he might have had to continue the same game evaporated in the
smoke of September 11th. His grave error was not realizing this and acting
accordingly.

Blix said just before the invasion that Saddam was moving in "the right
direction". When there is an army at your doorstep, and the nation that
controls that army is very very concerned about WMD's due to recent events,
and you have a history of being __consistently__ uncooperative, you need to
do a hell of a lot more than move in the "right direction". The Iraq War
was as all wars are, a tragedy, but one that was solely on the shoulders of
Saddam Hussein.

Message has been deleted

El Nath

Mar 24, 2010, 6:43:59 AM3/24/10

Why did Paul Briskette change the subject?

Message has been deleted

Ramon F Herrera

Mar 24, 2010, 10:56:06 AM3/24/10
On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...

http://www.cnn.com

Quick vote
Do you understand the new health care law's effects on you?

* Not at all: 41%
* Somewhat: 37%
* Very well: 21%

...and the sample is composed of only Internet users, which are much
better informed than average.

-Ramon

Siobhan Medeiros

Mar 24, 2010, 11:03:02 AM3/24/10
On Mar 22, 4:36 pm, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
wrote:

And yet 56% want a public option...in other words, most of them aren't
opposed to the bill because it goes too far, but not far enough.

That's OK. As Howard Dean said, this bill is a start, not an end...we
can add that later on, and the approval rating will go up.

Siobhan Medeiros

Mar 24, 2010, 11:05:01 AM3/24/10

And that speech is why she lost the Democratic nomination.

>    http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html
>
> ---
>
> "In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the
> very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass
> destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug
> traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.
>
> If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his
> footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act
> with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations
> Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction
> program."
>
>     President Clinton
>     Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
>     February 17, 1998

And he did respond, bombing the hell out of Saddam's WMD program. And
it stayed wiped out.

Siobhan Medeiros

Mar 24, 2010, 11:09:43 AM3/24/10
On Mar 23, 12:33 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@america.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:36:38 -0700 (PDT), "Killing, Inc."
>
> <i.am.killing....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
> >> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> >> health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> >> clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> >> deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
> >>http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
> >59% against - 39% favor
> >That's a mass majority.
>
> THAT is a DemocRAT Tsunami of WhoopAss coming in November!

ALong with a stampede of unicorns and a flock of bunyips!

Patriot Games

Mar 24, 2010, 11:47:01 AM3/24/10

Liars are exposed:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:48:18 -0700, Bible Studies with Satan
<bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Re: GOP lawmaker apologizes to Stupak for 'baby killer' outburst

Oops! Caught LYING, again:

Neugebauer DID NOT apologize to Stupak.

Neugebauer said "While I remain heartbroken over the passage of this
bill and the tragic consequences it will have for the unborn, I deeply
regret that my actions were mistakenly interpreted as a direct
reference to Congressman Stupak himself."

Neugebauer DID NOT apologize to for the words "Baby Killer."

Neugebauer said "The timing and tone of my comment last night was
inappropriate."

=== Update =========================

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:04:44 -0700, Bible Studies with Satan
<bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Patriot Games wrote:

>> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:48:18 -0700, Bible Studies with Satan
>> <bi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>Re: GOP lawmaker apologizes to Stupak for 'baby killer' outburst
>> Oops! Caught LYING, again:
>> Neugebauer DID NOT apologize to Stupak.
>Stupak himself was on hardball last night. Not only did that asshole Neugebaur
>apoligize in general, he also spoke personally to Stupak. Here's the link:
><http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews#35992175>

Oops! LIED AGAIN!

Your link DID NOT include Neugebauer.

Your link DOES NOT include Neugebauer speaking "personally to Stupak."

Your link DOES NOT include Neugebauer speaking AT ALL.

>You have some serious problems, Gamer.

As I have PROVEN, it is YOU who have the problems....

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

>> Neugebauer said "While I remain heartbroken over the passage of this
>> bill and the tragic consequences it will have for the unborn, I deeply
>> regret that my actions were mistakenly interpreted as a direct
>> reference to Congressman Stupak himself."
>> Neugebauer DID NOT apologize to for the words "Baby Killer."
>> Neugebauer said "The timing and tone of my comment last night was
>> inappropriate."

See above.

Learn to like your lies.

They will follow you FOREVER.

The PHANTOM

Mar 24, 2010, 12:03:32 PM3/24/10
On Mar 22, 7:51 pm, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 7:36 pm, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> > > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> > > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> > > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> > > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> > >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>
> > 59% against - 39% favor
> > That's a mass majority.
>
> Yeah, but how many actually don't understand the bill and how many
> do?  Probably 59% to 39%.

Like Piglosi said they have to pass it for us to find out whats in
it.(snicker) Is that not the most fucked up left brained logic ever to
come out of a politician's mouth??!!

> Once you understand it, it doesn't hurt as much, just like everything
> else in life.

Are you saying you "understand" it??

> > I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> > will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>
> The government does it all the time, you just don't hear or know about
> it until it's too late and the deal is done.  You're pretty naive.

Wanna give a few examples of the POTUS and congress going against
the will of 65% American people and shoving a bill up our asses that
makes gubmint in control of over 1/6th of the U.S economy to the tune
of $TRILLIONS of dollars we don't have??

> > Democrats and other "progressive" fascists are still the dumbest, most
> > destructive animals on the planet.
>
> Well, then the world would've ended by now, wouldn't it have?

Not yet but the progressives are working as hard as they possibly
can to fundamentally change America before they're voted out of power
and pushed back into the shadows for decades. And if you don't believe
it you're pretty naive and if you do believe it and agree with them
then you're part of the problem and need to be defeated.

The PHANTOM

Mar 24, 2010, 12:03:50 PM3/24/10
On Mar 22, 9:49 pm, monkeywintest <monkeywint...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> for it for.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

nobody

Mar 24, 2010, 6:50:45 PM3/24/10
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Siobhan Medeiros
<sbm...@telus.net> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 4:36 pm, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

>> > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
>> > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
>> > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
>> > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>>
>> >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>>
>> 59% against - 39% favor
>> That's a mass majority.
>>
>> I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
>> will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>>
>> Democrats and other "progressive" fascists are still the dumbest, most
>> destructive animals on the planet.
>
>And yet 56% want a public option...in other words, most of them aren't
>opposed to the bill because it goes too far, but not far enough.

Please show any poll of a specific bill where 56% wanted the public
option.

Bible Studies with Satan

Mar 24, 2010, 6:53:17 PM3/24/10
nobody wrote:

Please show where I can get a new pair of Levis for less than $35.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

cop welfare

Mar 24, 2010, 9:48:15 PM3/24/10
> then you're part of the problem and need to be defeated.- Hide quoted text -

what does 'progressive' mean?
izzat some kind of code word?

Siobhan Medeiros

Mar 25, 2010, 1:41:01 PM3/25/10

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B20OL20091203

Save room in your mouth for the other foot.

bvallely

Mar 25, 2010, 10:34:37 PM3/25/10
.
> > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the
> > sweeping health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives
> > Washington too much clout and won't do much to reduce their own health
> > care costs or federal deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
.

> That means the bill is very good.
.
One can only wonder if the Democrats have realized they descended into
parody.

cop welfare

Mar 26, 2010, 11:28:26 PM3/26/10
On Mar 22, 9:49 pm, monkeywintest <monkeywint...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Killing, Inc. wrote:
> > On Mar 22, 7:26 pm, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:
>
> > > Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the sweeping
> > > health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives Washington too much
> > > clout and won't do much to reduce their own health care costs or federal
> > > deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>
> > >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-do...
>
> > 59% against - 39% favor
> > That's a mass majority.
>
> > I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> > will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>
> Did you miss the entire planet against you Republicans doing that
> massive Iraq fuckup? The only people that were for it are you scumbag
> political idiots. And even then you people had no clue what you were
> for it for.

they couldn't even carry it off.
fucked everything up because of their stupidity.

cop welfare

Mar 26, 2010, 11:31:19 PM3/26/10
On Mar 23, 12:16 am, "vict0r" <l...@oocom.netb> wrote:

> monkeywintest wrote:
> > Killing, Inc. wrote:

> >> 59% against - 39% favor
> >> That's a mass majority.
>
> >> I don't recall the federal government ever going so far to ignore the
> >> will of so many as this fascist Obama regime has done.
>
> > Did you miss the entire planet against you Republicans doing that
> > massive Iraq fuckup?
>
> So the entire planet gets a vote in America now?
>
> > The only people that were for it are you scumbag
> > political idiots.
>
> The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by
> Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the
> bipartisan Resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate.
> Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies. We
> know that he has chemical and biological weapons today, that he's used them
> in the past, and that he's doing everything he can to build more. Every day
> he gets closer to his long-term goal of nuclear capability.
>
> It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue
> to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will
> keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor,
> he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East,
> which as we know all too well, effects American security.
>
> This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've
> ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I
> cast it with conviction."
>
> Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
> Addressing the US Senate
> October 10, 2002
>
> http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html#Ze0sYbagHe
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
>
> http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html
>
> ---
>
> "In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the
> very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass
> destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug
> traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.
>
> If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his
> footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act
> with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations
> Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction
> program."
>
> President Clinton
> Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
> February 17, 1998
>
> >And even then you people had no clue what you were
> > for it for.

hillary was just covering her ass after all that jingle jingle bs from
bush.

Eyeball Kid

Mar 27, 2010, 4:39:46 AM3/27/10
On 2010-03-22 17:26:42 -0700, vict0r said:

> Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the
> sweeping health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives
> Washington too much clout and won't do much to reduce their own health
> care costs or federal deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
>

> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-dont-like-health-care-bill/?fbid=SrzW3C7j_yK

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/25/polls-indicate-support-for-health-care-reform-has-increased-since-sunday-vote/?fbid=mWxe833VvGC

Once

it's explained to doubters exactly how the bill benefits THEM, they
begin to approve of the measure.

E. K.