AS TO THE INSINUATION ELENA KAGAN'S A LESBIAN SIMPLY FOR HAVING HELD A BASEBALL BAT...(THOUGH I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH LESBIANISM--HOMOSEXUALITY LIKELY PLAYS A GENETIC NUMERICAL ADVANTAGE ROLE FOR THE GROUP)

1 view

witchdoctorwithdogma

May 15, 2010, 4:23:54 PM5/15/10
AS TO THE INSINUATION ELENA KAGAN'S A LESBIAN SIMPLY FOR HAVING HELD A
BASEBALL BAT...(THOUGH I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH LESBIANISM--
HOMOSEXUALITY LIKELY PLAYS A GENETIC NUMERICAL ADVANTAGE ROLE FOR THE
GROUP OVERALL, AS THE APART FROM THE GAY GENE BEING PERVERSELY CHASED
INTO HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS, THE NATURAL OCCURRENCE WOULD BE
OPTIMALLY DETERMINED OVER MANY GENERATIONS)

That's of course perverted, paranoid and an inisult to fellow
Americans, hetero / homo /
sexual.

To pose a male analogy.
Boys will abuse animals. Boys will be boys. We do in fact likely
know from a
well publicized obstetric accident sexual miss-assignment case there
are
behavioral differences between boys and girls.

But real men don't abuse animals. They grow.

Conversely is arrested growth. Make boys not outgrow boyhood because
of their childhood inclinations protect their masculine identities.

Of course earliest man
prepared and ate whatever food he could get his hands on and surely
women could tough it out.

We are all meant to grow, for sure scientifically, possibly by design.

Those who would corrupt religion and those who would let that stupidly
impact science in fact are encouraging arrested growth.

The scapegoating of gays, then aliens, preceded the Shoah.

When particularly the "teabaggers" who oddly, idly, called out to foes
as being "gay" and "fag" were telecast on some U.S. news broadcasts,
it became obvious making straights afraid of being

wrongly ferreted out as gay is the purpose of the inquisition

against gays. The aim: demonizing and scapegoating for profit.

The heterosexual instinct rendered this the ideal scapegoating for
profit technique for the ages.

Mussolini once said, after refusing to send Jews to Hitler for their
slaughter, that he was not part of the "German sickness."

He was mispoken in that it wasn't German but

rather a sickness of time and place.

I do not presume to know all that contributed to the Shoah.

The inquisition against gays CAUSED an increase in homosexual
incidence, which is why they are prevalent in circles given to
scapegoating gays for profit (the churches themselves, though, have
for most (or all) of history not themselves been aware of this--except
just possibly for one recent time not connected with current church
authority. (I'm undecided as to whether I will address that.))

Key science within will

reveal how it happened.

More science within is

additionally revelational.