EVIDENCE OF INAPPROPRIATE, INSTITUTIONAL, UN-PATRIOTIC AND UN-AMERICAN DEMOCRAT PARTY BEHAVIOR

1 view

CB

Nov 18, 2001, 2:45:23 AM11/18/01

Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account for
that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.

During the election of 2000, the democRAT party issued a five page memo on
how to discredit and void the out of country, ON DUTY military vote, how
un-American and un-patriotic.

During election 2000 al gore attempted to delay the timely certification of
legally cast votes in Florida. In every court which democrat's attempted to
insert un Constitutional method's to count vote's not prescribed by law, Al
Gore lost! Al gore attempted to inflict Constitutional Crisis so as to
disqualify the Florida electoral College and steal the election. Al gore
lost every court battle and the DNC proved once and for all it's bigotry for
Justice and it's distain for the Constitution. The DNC "is" un-American and
un-patriotic.

The democrat party has no patriotism. It only has contempt for Justice and
for those who fight in foreign lands for the freedoms they take for granted.

The DemocRAT Party "is" un-American and un-patriotic.
--
CB
"He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon

rightw...@enemy.com

Nov 18, 2001, 12:43:49 AM11/18/01
On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:45:23 -0800, "CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote like
a right wing nut;

>The democrat party has no patriotism. It only has contempt for Justice and
>for those who fight in foreign lands for the freedoms they take for granted.

Here's what you said, CBLOON

>I never called any black the "N" word. I'll call you a nigger though.

>Sherwood, your a nigger!

"The Afghan Mujahadeens are the moral equivalent of the Founding
Fathers of America."
-Ronald Reagan

George of the Jungle

Nov 18, 2001, 7:40:00 AM11/18/01
Don't forget, that at the Democratic National Convention in LA, the
delegates booed the Eagle Scout flag holders.

--

"If I have one regret from my radical years, it is that this country was too
tolerant toward the treason of its enemies within. If patriotic Americans

David Horowitz, 9/28/2001, Los Angeles Times,
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-000077642sep28.story?coll=la%2Dnews%2
Dcomment%2Dopinions

This time, middle America will not remain silent.

"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message

Marc Sylvestre

Nov 18, 2001, 7:40:59 AM11/18/01

CB wrote in message <9t7ee5$jai$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...

>Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
>Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account for
>that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.

O horseshit.
I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being rude
to boyscouts.
Sure some of those assholes might be democrats. Of course some republicans
chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death. But one doesn't
write "Republicans drag black people to death", because most Republicans
have nothing to do with that sort of thing.

Ninure Saunders

Nov 18, 2001, 11:05:06 AM11/18/01
In article <9t8ab5$lgm$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>, "Marc Sylvestre"
<msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

->
-
-O horseshit.
-I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being rude
-to boyscouts.
-Sure some of those assholes might be democrats. Of course some republicans
-chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death. But one doesn't
-write "Republicans drag black people to death", because most Republicans
-have nothing to do with that sort of thing.

Awww darn!!!

I really wanted to so that.....but you're right, that would be sinjing
toooooo low.

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://www.geocities.com/ninure

The world's second most subversive document
http://www.geocities.com/ninure/declaration.html
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.ufmcc.com

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

bit...@rochester.rr.com

Nov 18, 2001, 12:23:15 PM11/18/01
On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:05:06 GMT, RainbowChri...@hotmail.com
(Ninure Saunders) wrote:

>In article <9t8ab5$lgm$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>, "Marc Sylvestre"
><msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>-CB wrote in message <9t7ee5$jai$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...
>->
>->Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
>->Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account for
>->that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.
>-
>-O horseshit.
>-I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being rude
>-to boyscouts.
>-Sure some of those assholes might be democrats. Of course some republicans
>-chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death.

Really?

I'm not aware of their endorsement of ANY political party.
Pull this one out of your butt?

-1-
Oh, Bomb a binLaden

American Liberals:The new fascists

bit...@rochester.rr.com

Nov 18, 2001, 12:36:46 PM11/18/01
On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 07:40:59 -0500, "Marc Sylvestre"
<msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>CB wrote in message <9t7ee5$jai$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...
>>
>>Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
>>Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account for
>>that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.
>
>O horseshit.
>I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being rude
>to boyscouts.

That's 'tale' in this context... and it was no tale. It was true.

Washington times archive: Article ID: U00411970110

>Sure some of those assholes might be democrats.

Some? Might? No. Most, and Are.

The feeling expressed at the DNC convention are more a core element
of the DNC than you want to admit. Witness the other actions of the
Democrats against the Scouts:

> [...]
> be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from
> mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
>
> Jeffersonian Democrats also understood that the limited
> kind of government necessary for freedom requires more
> virtue and decency from its citizens than any other. As
> Jefferson remarked, citizens must obey the "moral law."
> Irresponsibility, licentiousness, and viciousness do not
> comport with good citizenship. If Americans violate the
> rights of their neighbors, or fail to care for themselves
> and their families, a large welfare and police state will
> be required to lord over citizens. When this happens,
> freedom dies.
>
> Jeffersonian Democrats undoubtedly would have supported the
> Boy Scouts' efforts to teach young boys the moral habits
> necessary for freedom and self-government. But like the
> women who smoke Virginia Slims, Jefferson's party has come
> a long way.
>
> Today it is often a vehicle for modern liberalism.
> Rejecting limited government and the moral conditions it
> requires, today's liberals think that citizens are weak and
> vulnerable when left to themselves, and need government
> regulation and assistance from cradle to grave. They
> desire a government unbounded in scope and power --
> conveniently sanctioned by the liberal idea of a "living
> constitution" -- because the needs of citizens, and the
> demands "social justice," are always changing.
>
> And it's no accident that those who advocate a large nanny
> state government also celebrate and encourage single
> parenthood (through no-fault divorce and welfare),
> promiscuity, and homosexuality in the name of "doing your
> own thing." Self-serving liberals understand all too well
> that the breakdown of the family is directly related to the
> build-up of government. As more citizens lead vulnerable
> or destructive "lifestyles," more come to depend on
> government for financial aid and cures for sexually
> transmitted diseases.
>
> In this light, it's easy to see why liberals look at the
> Boy Scouts with such contempt. For nearly a century, the
> Scouts have taught youngsters to be reverent and decent,
> requiring members to pledge "to do my duty to God and my
> country" and to "keep myself ... morally straight." It's
> hard to square the moral injunctions of the Scouts with the
> irresponsibility promoted by modern liberalism.
>
> This is the liberal core of the modern Democratic Party.
> It is not pretty, and it's likely to be well hidden, as the
> news media are among liberals' closest allies. But for
> those with eyes to see, the attacks on the Boy Scouts is
> telling about what it means to be a Democrat today: It
> means you must, in the name of a perverted ideology, reject
> what is good and decent in America, and embrace its
> opposite. It means you are pitted against the Boy Scouts.
> It means the small minority of 11 Democrats who stood by
> the Scouts in the California Assembly must weep that theirs

Glen Smith

Nov 18, 2001, 12:41:46 PM11/18/01

Glenn: Located in the Beautiful Missouri Ozarks
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> CB wrote in message <9t7ee5$jai$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...
> >
> >Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
> >Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account
for
> >that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.
>
> O horseshit.
> I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being
rude
> to boyscouts.
> Sure some of those assholes might be democrats.

Let's see: they were at the Democrat National Convention and they "might be
Democrats"?

> Of course some republicans
> chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death.

Cite your source that those men were Republicans.

> But one doesn't
> write "Republicans drag black people to death", because most Republicans
> have nothing to do with that sort of thing.

But that crime wasn't done at the Republican National Convention.

john q public

Nov 18, 2001, 5:18:06 PM11/18/01

"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message

> Democrat's

And you want to impeach a retired President for it? Wow!
You do know that Billy Jeff's second term ended?
BTW I don't even think that the Repuglican House could succeed in passing
Articles on the last elected President after his term has finished.
I can see them trying and failing, AGAIN! But then again we ain't talking
rocket scientists here!

Marksman

Nov 18, 2001, 6:03:46 PM11/18/01

"john q public" <kysd...@putermail.net> wrote in message

> "CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Democrat's
>
> And you want to impeach a retired President for it? Wow!
> You do know that Billy Jeff's second term ended?

Yeah an IMPEACHED KKKlinton.

George of the Jungle

Nov 19, 2001, 3:36:30 PM11/19/01
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

First: you want to prove that the murderers were Republicans?

Second: Paul Begala did EXACTLY that -- tarring Republicans as racists,
homophobes, murderers and terrorists -- in his MSNBC column.

"You see the state where James Byrd was lynched-dragged behind a pickup
truck until his body came apart-it's red. You see the state where Matthew
Shepard was crucified on a split-rail fence for the crime of being gay-it's
red. You see the state where right-wing extremists blew up a federal office
building and murdered scores of federal employees: red. The state where an
army private thought to be gay was bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat,
and the state where neo-Nazi skinheads murdered two African Americans
because of their skin color, and
the state where Bob Jones University spews its anti-Catholic bigotry:
they're all red too."

Paul Begala, "Banana Republicans," MSNBC, November 13, 2000 (referring to
the "red" states (voted for Bush) in the 2000 election map like the one at
http://www.sierratimes.com/images/e2000map.jpg

As for the incident in Albany, it is documented in the Albany Times-Union.

https://www.timesunion.com/library/secure/docheckout.asp?DBLIST=al00&DOCNUM=
23699

"Albany Police unit was spit at and called names as they carried flags at
Democratic convention Members of the Albany Police Department Honor Guard
were harassed and spit on by a few people as they carried flags into
Tuesday's Democratic state convention at Pepsi Arena, officials said."

It'll cost you 2 bucks to read the complete article.

Time for you to go outside and play on your swingset, Marc.

xofpi

Nov 19, 2001, 3:49:19 PM11/19/01
In article <3bf96cf1$0$20894$724e...@reader2.ash.ops.us.uu.net>, George of the
Jungle says...

>"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> CB wrote in message <9t7ee5$jai$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...
>> >
>> >Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
>> >Convention last year. Though promised, no one has been made to account
>for
>> >that un-American and un-patriotic gesture.
>>
>> O horseshit.
>> I heard some tail about some assholes at a Democratic convention being
>rude
>> to boyscouts.
>> Sure some of those assholes might be democrats. Of course some republicans
>> chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death. But one
>doesn't
>> write "Republicans drag black people to death", because most Republicans
>> have nothing to do with that sort of thing.
>
>First: you want to prove that the murderers were Republicans?
>
>Second: Paul Begala did EXACTLY that -- tarring Republicans as racists,
>homophobes, murderers and terrorists -- in his MSNBC column.

Oh, boohoohoo. Poow fwagew wittew Wepubwickins.

George of the Jungle

Nov 19, 2001, 4:32:47 PM11/19/01

"xofpi" <xo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thank you for your concern, leftie. But you ought to have saved it for your
side, now that Chomsky, Sontag, and the others have angered middle America
for supporting the Taliban and bin Laden.

xofpi

Nov 19, 2001, 4:37:00 PM11/19/01
In article <3bf97a27$0$16801$4c41...@reader0.ash.ops.us.uu.net>, George of the

Does middle America even know who Chomsky, Sontag "and the others" are? Does it
even care?

john q public

Nov 19, 2001, 8:24:30 PM11/19/01

"George of the Jungle" <anti...@nospam.forme.edu> wrote in message

Are any of those statements wrong?

George of the Jungle

Nov 20, 2001, 4:37:00 AM11/20/01

"john q public" <kysd...@putermail.net> wrote in message

Yes, Republicans are NOT murderers, terrorists, racists or homophobes,
fuckwit.

Bill

Nov 20, 2001, 8:31:18 AM11/20/01

George of the Jungle <anti...@nospam.forme.edu> wrote in message
> Second: Paul Begala did EXACTLY that -- tarring Republicans as racists,
> homophobes, murderers and terrorists -- in his MSNBC column.
>
> "You see the state where James Byrd was lynched-dragged behind a pickup
> truck until his body came apart-it's red. You see the state where Matthew
> Shepard was crucified on a split-rail fence for the crime of being
gay-it's
> red. You see the state where right-wing extremists blew up a federal
office
> building and murdered scores of federal employees: red. The state where an
> army private thought to be gay was bludgeoned to death with a baseball
bat,
> and the state where neo-Nazi skinheads murdered two African Americans
> because of their skin color, and
> the state where Bob Jones University spews its anti-Catholic bigotry:
> they're all red too."

Begala was responding to pundits who had tried to spin the election results
by pointing out that "God's country" favored Bush, while the
criminal-infested inner cities had favored Gore. Begala was pointing out
that no geographical area of the nation can be held up as "more virtuous" as
other areas, they all have good people and bad people.

Okay, but what CB said was this:

> > >Democrat's spit on America's military band at the Democrat National
> > >Convention last year.

Do you think he probably made that up?

john q public

Nov 20, 2001, 1:45:16 PM11/20/01

"George of the Jungle" <anti...@nospam.forme.edu> wrote in message

That seems to be the opinion that was given to ewe by your shepherd.
You did a great job of repeating it by the way, kudos to you!
Unfortunately I was referring to the actual statements made by Mr. Begala
not the AM radio spin!

Marksman

Nov 20, 2001, 2:01:22 PM11/20/01

"john q public" <kysd...@putermail.net> wrote in message

Well welfare bopy, you need to comprehend something. Conservatives do not
swallow what is transmitted in the media, like LIEberals do.

Now that you have been educated, what, if any, facts do you have? And don't
start quoting your mentors in the LIEberal media. Try sticking with the
truth for once.

john q public

Nov 20, 2001, 3:06:53 PM11/20/01

"Marksman" <No-...@anywhere.com> wrote in message

Swallow, hell your little minds are bathed in all that Faux spews and ditto
repeats!

> Now that you have been educated, what, if any, facts do you have? And
don't
> start quoting your mentors in the LIEberal media. Try sticking with the
> truth for once.

I asked a question that you seem to be afraid to answer! Surprised, NO!

George of the Jungle

Nov 21, 2001, 1:40:39 AM11/21/01

"Bill" <bwil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Let's take this in context. Marc Sylvester wrote:

"Of course some republicans
chained a black man to their truck and dragged him to death. But one doesn't
write "Republicans drag black people to death", because most Republicans
have nothing to do with that sort of thing."

My point was that certain Democrat Party mouthpieces do just that: demonize
Republicans with sweeping, unfounded, claims. Begala being the prime
example of one such practitioner.

Begala claimed he wasn't trying to associate Republicans with murder,
homophobia, terrorism, or racism. However, other columnists disagreed. Tom
Bevins of Real Clear Politics, for example, said that Begala was clearly
casting Republicans as "evil." He also offers an explanation why....

"And then there is Paul Begala, the Joe McCarthy of the Democratic party.
Credited as one of the primary architects of Bill Clinton's 1992 victory,
there is no allegation he is unwilling to make, no insult he is unwilling to
hurl...

...This week Mr. Begala turned his maleficent rhetoric on Ms. Harris,
calling her a "dilettante, debutante" and a "partisan political hack." Aside
from the fact that these comments more accurately describe Mr. Begala than
they do Ms. Harris, such rhetoric exposes Mr. Begala's utter contempt for
those who oppose his views

Why is it that Mr. Begala feels it necessary to check what little conscience
he has at the door and fill the public airwaves with such poison? The reason
is simple. Mr. Begala, like his former boss Mr. Clinton and his current boss
Mr. Gore, believe that Democrats travel on a path of righteousness. Deep in
their hearts they are convinced, as Mr. Gore let slip in the final weekend
before the election, that politics is not merely a battle of competing
ideologies but a war between "good and evil." And this holy war, in their
minds, is worth winning at any cost.

Consider the following diatribe by Mr. Begala excerpted from his article
"Banana Republicans" on November 13. Last week on MSNBC Mike Barnicle,
formerly of the Boston Globe, displayed a map of the United States with
election results by county and commented on the fact that an overwhelming
number of rural counties voted for Bush (displayed in red) while urban
counties on both coasts voted for Gore (displayed in blue). Mr. Begala wrote
the following in response:

'Yes, Barnicle is right when he notes that tens of millions of good people
in Middle America voted Republican. But if you look closely at that map you
see a more complex picture. You see the state where James Byrd was
lynch-dragged behind a pickup truck until his body came apart - it's red.

You see the state where Matthew Shepard was crucified on a split-rail fence

for the crime of being gay - it's red. You see the state where right-wing

extremists blew up a federal office building and murdered scores of federal

employees - it's red. The state where an Army private who was thought to be

gay was bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat, and the state where

neo-Nazi skinheads murdered two African-Americans because of their skin

color, and the state where Bob Jones University spews its anti-Catholic

bigotry: they're all red too. But that's not the whole story, either.
Cultural warriors like House impeachment managers Bill McCollum and James
Rogan and ultra-conservatives like Sen. John Ashcroft were defeated. A gun
control measure passed in Colorado and Oregon, and school vouchers were
rejected in Michigan and California. Democrats gained seats in the House,
the Senate and state legislatures - and Gore carried the popular vote. My
point is that Middle America is a far more complicated place than even a
gifted commentator like Mike Barnicle gives us credit for. It's not all just
red and blue - or black and white.'

Mr. Begala could not be more clear in callling Republicans racist,
homophobic, and right-wing extremists. In other words, "evil." Would a
conservative who made similar statements be considered "well-respected" and
"creditable"? Of course not. They would be demonized and marginalized. Yet
we constantly see Mr. Begala as a featured guest on prominent talk show
panels spewing his vitriol." Tom Bevins, 11/15/00, "Paul Begala & Company
are Out of Control,"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/com-11_15_00_TB.html

Begala's "apology" was nothing but spin control.

[snip]

> Do you think he probably made that up?

I think he confused the two incidents.

Marksman

Nov 21, 2001, 5:19:35 AM11/21/01

"john q public" <kysd...@putermail.net> wrote in message

Why do you LIEberals bathe yourselves in the LIEberal media then?