B,TMM: blackface Stalinist

Dennis

Oct 21, 2008, 1:29:24 PM10/21/08
FROM THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION

HEAD: Obama Moves to Silence All ACORN Critics

Want a preview of what an Obama Department of Justice would look like? Look
no further than Obama for America general counsel Bob Bauer's letter to
Attorney General Michael Mukasey last Friday. Bauer wants the special
prosecutor investigating the U.S. attorney firings to start investigating
John McCain, Sarah Palin and other Republicans such as Sen. George Voinovich
(R-OH) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI). Their crime? Calling on our nation's law
enforcement officers to investigate widespread reports of vote fraud. Bauer
writes:

"As Election Day approaches - just as in 2004 and 2006 - Republican Party
officials and operatives nationwide, including the candidates themselves,
are fomenting specious vote fraud allegations, and there are distorting
indications of official involvement or collusion. .
Accordingly, I call on you and Special Prosecutor Dannehy to expand her
investigation to include these matters, all of them entirely consistent with
the pattern of misconduct already within her charge."

Heritage fellow Hans von Spakovsky replies:

"The Obama campaign's Stalinist-style demand that a special prosecutor at
the Department of Justice criminally prosecute any candidates, party
officials or congressmen who discussed their concerns over voter fraud is an
outrageous attempt to use the power of the federal government to intimidate
and persecute political opponents. It is almost as if Senator Obama wants to
reinstitute the Alien and Sedition Acts and it brings into sharp focus the
issue of whether he understands the protections of the First Amendment and
the importance of fair and secure elections."
***********
And you "brozos" really want to elect this guy? Remember whom they came for
first!!

CHECK OUT THE LATEST GAS-BAG JOE QUOTE BELOW, IT'S A KILLER.

You supporters of Beee-ooo, The Magic Mulatto must feel the need to
constantly bathe, trying to rid yourselves of his stink...doesn't work
though, does it!

Name three things of Legislative or Executive significance Beee-ooo, The
Magic Mulatto has done; just three. We'll wait..............

Gas-bag Joe, The Plagiarizer says Beee-ooo, The Magic Mulatto is "articulate
and bright and clean."

Gas-Bag Joe, The Plagiarizer, when asked if Beee-ooo, The Magic Mulatto is
ready to be President said, "...right now I don't believe he is. The
Presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

But we know B,TMM just ain't a right fit to be President; the boy just ain't
got the fundamentals. At his core, he's just another grasping Chi-town pol.
Just ask Chicago slum lord felon Tony Rezko, and now Beee-ooo's Nairobi
shack-dweller brother, George.

"Stand up, Chuck, and let 'em see ya"! Gas-bag Joe, The Plagiarizer to State
Senator Chuck Graham, a wheelchair bound paraplegic.

"Hillary Clinton is...more qualified than I am to be vice president,"
Gas-bag Joe, The Plagiarizer.

Dionysus

Titix

Oct 21, 2008, 3:15:31 PM10/21/08

"Dennis" <no.sur...@never.net> wrote in message

> FROM THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION
>
> HEAD: Obama Moves to Silence All ACORN Critics
>
> Want a preview of what an Obama Department of Justice would look like?
Look
> no further than Obama for America general counsel Bob Bauer's letter to
> Attorney General Michael Mukasey last Friday. Bauer wants the special
> prosecutor investigating the U.S. attorney firings to start investigating
> John McCain, Sarah Palin and other Republicans such as Sen. George
Voinovich
> (R-OH) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI). Their crime? Calling on our nation's law
> enforcement officers to investigate widespread reports of vote fraud.
Bauer
> writes:
>
> "As Election Day approaches - just as in 2004 and 2006 - Republican Party
> officials and operatives nationwide, including the candidates themselves,
> are fomenting specious vote fraud allegations, and there are distorting
> indications of official involvement or collusion. .

And this is true, it's been reported on the news in several TV channels.
The Republicans use this tactic to keep legitimate voters from going to
the polls.

> Accordingly, I call on you and Special Prosecutor Dannehy to expand her
> investigation to include these matters, all of them entirely consistent
with
> the pattern of misconduct already within her charge."
>
> Heritage fellow Hans von Spakovsky replies:
>
> "The Obama campaign's Stalinist-style demand that a special prosecutor at
> the Department of Justice criminally prosecute any candidates, party
> officials or congressmen who discussed their concerns over voter fraud is
an
> outrageous attempt to use the power of the federal government to
intimidate
> and persecute political opponents. It is almost as if Senator Obama wants
> reinstitute the Alien and Sedition Acts and it brings into sharp focus the
> issue of whether he understands the protections of the First Amendment and
> the importance of fair and secure elections."

No such thing. This is typical righturds rhetoric to mislead the public of
the real
problem.

> ***********
> And you "brozos" really want to elect this guy? Remember whom they came
for
> first!!

The criminals that you're so used to?

> CHECK OUT THE LATEST GAS-BAG JOE QUOTE BELOW, IT'S A KILLER.
>
> You supporters of Beee-ooo, The Magic Mulatto must feel the need to
> constantly bathe, trying to rid yourselves of his stink...doesn't work
> though, does it!

The only need we fee is to wash your dirty mouth with Clorox.
Racist c*nt.

--
1. Barack Obama, starting from scratch, starting with the opposition
of the majority of his own party, starting with the fact that he is a

2. By sticking to and speaking out on his principals, Barack Obama
inflluenced the warmongering Bush administration presently in power to
back down from its bullheaded refusal to withdraw troops from Iraq and
its saber rattling refusal to engage in diplomacy with Iran. Thus
Obama has had two significant foreign policy victories and he isn't
even president yet.

3. Barack Obama forced his Republican opponent to abandon his
warmongering rhetoric and now has McCain parroting Obama's call for
change.