Jewish member of Congress for immigration reform?

1 view

ratchet

Mar 16, 2002, 3:17:32 PM3/16/02
I am interested in knowing which Jewish Congresspersons and Senators are
working to impose restrictions on the total number of immigrants coming
here yearly. Also, are there any calling for increased efforts on the
Mexican border, use of troops, etc.

Thank you

Rick

r_o...@remove_this.hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2002, 6:59:12 PM3/16/02
You're joking, right?

"ratchet" <ratch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

( modify address for return email )

Joseph Hertzlinger

Mar 16, 2002, 11:42:19 PM3/16/02
On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 14:17:32 -0600, ratchet <ratch...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Immigration control is almost as much a denial of individual rights as
gun control.

Susan Cohen

Mar 16, 2002, 11:47:16 PM3/16/02

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

Oh, this is so tempting....
I am *almost* *sure* you;re joking - except that we do have "outlaw
immigrants...."

Susan

Alaric

Mar 17, 2002, 1:26:14 AM3/17/02

Better stop smoking those used Tampons. My positive suggestion is
place all those landmines that generate so much complaint along our
southern border.

Thomas

With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Joseph Hertzlinger

Mar 17, 2002, 8:37:47 PM3/17/02
On 17 Mar 2002 06:26:14 GMT, Alaric <wis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <a716rb$ib0$2...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
>jher...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 14:17:32 -0600, ratchet <ratch...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I am interested in knowing which Jewish Congresspersons and Senators
>>>are working to impose restrictions on the total number of immigrants
>>>coming here yearly. Also, are there any calling for increased efforts
>>>on the Mexican border, use of troops, etc.
>>
>>Immigration control is almost as much a denial of individual rights as
>>gun control.
>>
>>When immigration is outlawed, only outlaws will immigrate.
>
>Better stop smoking those used Tampons. My positive suggestion is
>place all those landmines that generate so much complaint along our
>southern border.

Why would we want to keep out non-terrorists?

johnny

Mar 17, 2002, 9:18:25 PM3/17/02
Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

Why would we want to let them in?

Joseph Hertzlinger

Mar 19, 2002, 12:01:04 AM3/19/02
On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:18:25 -0600, johnny@. <johnny@.> wrote:

>Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

>> Why would we want to keep out non-terrorists?
>
>Why would we want to let them in?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness...