USA sprayed Hispanics routinely with deadly Zyklon B

repo

Sep 27, 2010, 11:18:41 AM9/27/10
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/7083,news-comment,news-politics,how-mexican-immigration-inspired-the-nazis,2

http://tinyurl.com/2d3oouy

Book: An Underground Cultural History of El Paso and Juarez
by David Dorado Romo

In 1938, three years before the first death camps of the Final
Solution, Nazi chemist Dr Gerhard Peters published a full account, in
German science journal Anzeiger fur Sahahlinskund, of the El Paso
'disinfection' plant. He included two photos and diagrams of the
machinery which sprayed Zyklon B on railroad cars. (Peters went on to
acquire Zyklon B's German patent.)

Romo’s book comes at a time when Mexican immigration is at the top of
the list of US political issues

directly on a human caused almost immediate death. We can only guess
what effect it had on the thousands of Mexican men, women and children
who, after a 'bath' in DDT or gasoline, were sent away in clothes
drenched with Zyklon B.

repo

Sep 27, 2010, 7:55:10 PM9/27/10
On Sep 27, 8:18 am, repo <kcay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/7083,news-comment,news-politics,how-mex...

> http://tinyurl.com/2d3oouy
>
> Book: An Underground Cultural History of El Paso and Juarez
> by David Dorado Romo
>
> In 1938, three years before the first death camps of the Final
> Solution, Nazi chemist Dr Gerhard Peters published a full account, in
> German science journal Anzeiger fur Sahahlinskund, of the El Paso
> 'disinfection' plant. He included two photos and diagrams of the
> machinery which sprayed Zyklon B on railroad cars. (Peters went on to
> acquire Zyklon B's German patent.)
>
> Romo’s book comes at a time when Mexican immigration is at the top of
> the list of US political issues

This is another reason for Chicano "Ethnic" studies,
this certainly would not be taught in history class.
Nah, this type of criminal behavior by the powers
is swept under the rug.

> directly on a human caused almost immediate death. We can only guess
> what effect it had on the thousands of Mexican men, women and children
> who, after a 'bath' in DDT or gasoline, were sent away in clothes
> drenched with Zyklon B.

Yes, Americans of Mexican ancestry and Mexicans have suffered
terrible abuses by the U.S. since 1848, one can see the pattern
of abuse up through the present time.

Iconoclast

Sep 28, 2010, 12:50:13 AM9/28/10

Hispanic invaders starting with Cortez killed at least 80 million
indigenous natives since 1492. They make the Holocaust pale in
comparison to their genocide against Native Americans.

Rex B

Sep 28, 2010, 1:37:17 AM9/28/10
On Sep 28, 12:50 am, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 5:55 pm, repo <kcay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/7083,news-comment,news-politics,how-mex...
> > >http://tinyurl.com/2d3oouy

> > Yes, Americans of Mexican ancestry and Mexicans have suffered
> > terrible abuses by the U.S. since 1848, one can see the pattern
> > of abuse up through the present time.

> Hispanic invaders starting with Cortez killed at least 80 million
> indigenous natives since 1492.  They make the Holocaust pale in
> comparison to their genocide against Native Americans.

Hitler's "resettlement program" was based on what the United States
did to millions of Native "Americans" (the Native Nations). It was
the French who paid the Natives based on scalps collected, and the
British requested ears.

The KKK supported Hitler, and several KKK members supported the
American Nazi movement. Joe Kennedy felt we should be supporting
Hitler, and Henry Ford wanted to send money and cars to Germany.

As for the pattern of abuse of Mexicans in the United States - Edward
R Murrow's harvest of shame gives a good insight. I knew several
legal Mexican Immigrants who shared with me the stories of how people
had saved for years to come to the United States, paid a travel agency
most of this money for Passports, Visas, transportation, and job
placement. A few hours after they crossed into the United States men
with automatic weapons took their passports, which may or may not have
been forged, and told them they would be working on farms for the next
6 months.

They were paid by the unit harvested, and from that they had to pay
premium prices for housing, food, drinkable water, and protective
clothing such as gloves for picking crops from thorny plants.

At the end of the harvest season, they would be put in a metal truck,
with nothing but a couple of cases of tequila to drink, and driven in
the hot sun for most of the day. By the time they got to a major
city, it was dark, the passengers were too drunk or too dehydrated to
know where they were, and they were given a "bonus" of $50, and told
that there was a party at the bar down the street.

Often, the INS was called about an hour after the truck had left the
area. Those who were rounded up and sent home, were killed when they
got back to their villages - so they could not tell others in the
village that the travel agency was a scam.

In some cases, the younger and more attractive women were forced into
prostitution, and often girls who were heavy when they first came to
the farms, were thin enough to be worked as prostitutes after 4-6
months of rations, dysentery, and dehydration.

In the 1930s depression, when slave labor from Mexico was taking jobs
away from white U.S. Citizens, vigilante groups like the KKK were
known to murder very aggressively, often tying trouble-makers to the
crosses before coating the cross and the victim with kerosene and
lighting it on fire.

Given all of this, it's no that surprising that some vigilante group
might have gassed railroad cars filled with "wetbacks" (Mexican
slaves).

The descendent's of these of these extremist groups have regenerated
themselves into a variety of organizations ranging from the Aryan
Brotherhood, Hells Angels, Sons of Silence, KKK, American Nationalist
party, and Aryan Nation. to Focus on the Family, and several of the
large TEA party supporters.

Ironically, there have been rumors of concentration camps being set up
on abandoned military bases, but the irony is that Reagan first
started this plan during his second term. Clinton considered using
some of these bases for low-income housing, but the best bases for
this were on prime real-estate, and worth much more for sale.

Red Cloud

Sep 28, 2010, 2:18:06 PM9/28/10

See Hispanic liar repo can't blame at Spanish conquistadors. Do
you know why? Because he carries the blood of the murderous
conquistador and the indigenous victim. He is the perpetrator as
well as the victim. He is the living biological history of what
happened during Spanish colonialism. And most Mexicans are. How
could repo deal with this bizarre genetic twisted? He can't. He
can't deal being both killer and the victim. Therefore, he rather
blames at White Anglos as if White Anglos are one who ruled over
Mexico... That's twisted
psychological behavior of La Raza....