A "Kinky" Texas?

Xeno Chauvin

May 12, 2006, 11:56:33 PM5/12/06
Well it appears like "Kinky Friedman might get on the ballot in Texas.
Hell, who knows he might even get elected.
His "immigration" stance is not exactly what I'd go for but then
neither is the current Governor or the "other " independent candidate.
Imagine a Texas with Willie Nelson as Agricultural Commissioner
endorsing Texas grown pot! The national language of Texas
will be Yiddish. The Governors advisors will be a minion.
A new day in Texas may be dawning BUT are we ready for it?

Xeno

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 12:05:28 AM5/13/06

"Xeno Chauvin" <arful...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

If he gets on the ballot, I'm voting for him. And I don't really care what
his positions on anything are. Getting him elected in the state of Texas
would rock the foundations of the political world to no end. He damned sure
can't be any worse than the democraps or the republiCons, no matter what he
does.

Ramon F Herrera

May 13, 2006, 12:32:56 AM5/13/06
Hey, Xeno and Let's Roll:

I didn't know that you two are my fellow Texans. Of course I am in the
"Keep Austin Weird" side of the state. Not a redneck to be seen in
Austin, just students, intellectuals, artists, businessmen and of
course, politicians.

You two said that you would vote for this Kinky dude. (See his
positions, which I took from his web site below).

Why then have you been giving me so much grief and all kinds of
attacks? I support almost to a dot, exactly the same things as he
does. You simply prefer to hear these things form someone called
"Friedman" than from someone called "Herrera"? Is that it?

So, if the 3 of us are going to vote for the same guy, what the heck
are we fighting about?

-Ramon

-------------
Q: Are our border problems important to Kinky?
A: Extremely. Kinky believes the border issue is one of the biggest
problems facing Texas today, and it can no longer be ignored. Texas
policy under Governor Rick Perry has been "give us your tired, your
weak, your poor, your criminals, your drug dealers and your
terrorists-welcome to Texas".

Kinky supports the legislation passed in March 2006 by the Senate
Judiciary Committee, which includes the legalization of the country's
11 million illegal immigrants who hold jobs, pass background checks,
and pay fines and taxes.

Kinky also supports a guest worker program which would allow
approximately 400,000 new guest workers per year. In fact, Kinky has
been calling for a Bracero-sized work program since he first announced
his candidacy for governor in February 2005. He is the only candidate
to have done so.

If elected, Kinky would meet with Governors Bill Richardson (New
Mexico) and Janet Napolitano (Arizona) to develop a coordinated border
state plan to supplement federal efforts at stemming the tide of
illegal immigration. To date, Governor Perry, a Republican, has not met
with Democrats Richardson or Napolitano.

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 6:41:15 AM5/13/06

"Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message

> Hey, Xeno and Let's Roll:
>
> I didn't know that you two are my fellow Texans. Of course I am in the

You are living proof that they let any mongrel bastard adopt American
citizenship, but you have to be born a Texan.
Fortunately, nobody is going mistake you for being either one, no matter
what kind of walking around papeles the feds mistakenly gave to you.

> "Keep Austin Weird" side of the state. Not a redneck to be seen in
> Austin, just students, intellectuals, artists, businessmen and of
> course, politicians.
>
> You two said that you would vote for this Kinky dude. (See his
> positions, which I took from his web site below).
>
> Why then have you been giving me so much grief and all kinds of
> attacks? I support almost to a dot, exactly the same things as he
> does. You simply prefer to hear these things form someone called
> "Friedman" than from someone called "Herrera"? Is that it?

As per your usual, you neglected the nuances. Pretty typical of a wetback.

> So, if the 3 of us are going to vote for the same guy, what the heck
> are we fighting about?

There hasn't been any fighting - yet.

Ramon F Herrera

May 13, 2006, 6:51:39 AM5/13/06
[The Roller:]

You just said that you are voting for the guy:

> If he gets on the ballot, I'm voting for him.

And the guy says that he supports the so-called "amnesty":

> Kinky supports the legislation passed in March 2006 by the Senate
> Judiciary Committee, which includes the legalization of the country's
> 11 million illegal immigrants who hold jobs, pass background checks,
> and pay fines and taxes.

So, you are a supporter of that "amnesty", but after it is made into a
law you wan't some fight to start?

Am I the only one failing to see the consistency in your position?

-Ramon

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 6:55:41 AM5/13/06

"Ramon F Herrera" <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in message

You failed to read and interpret the English language which described in
great detail the reason I would vote for him. \
Return to your ESL class and demand a refund.

> -Ramon the Idiot

Ramon F Herrera

May 13, 2006, 6:56:29 AM5/13/06
> but you have to be born a Texan.

Book? Regulation? Boys Club (no girls allowed!)? Word of mouth? You
the keeper of the list?

Is there a listing of "Real Texans" somewhere?

I bet I can get me there, if there is one. This is America, where you
can buy anything...

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

May 13, 2006, 6:59:43 AM5/13/06
> Return to your ESL class and demand a refund.

Let's not get into the command of multiple languages, shall we?

-Ramon

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 9:20:05 AM5/13/06

>> Return to your ESL class and demand a refund.
>
> Let's not get into the command of multiple languages, shall we?
>
> -Ramon the Obfuscator

You're still the poster child for why we should revoke citizenship granted
to all aliens over the past 40 years and declare a complete moratorium on
all immigration for at least another 40.

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 9:24:07 AM5/13/06

>> but you have to be born a Texan.
>
> Book? Regulation? Boys Club (no girls allowed!)? Word of mouth? You
> the keeper of the list?

Unwritten law since 1836. Just ask any bonafide Texan.

> Is there a listing of "Real Texans" somewhere?

Yup. Shore is.

> I bet I can get me there, if there is one. This is America, where you

> can buy anything... including walking around papers for wetbacks.

You are in Texas.

> -Ramon the pretend American and never will be Texan

The Chief Instigator

May 13, 2006, 9:50:24 AM5/13/06

Far from it...and I hope he doesn't try and use the same tactics on me, as
he'd just embarrass himself that much more than he already has. The wife and
I have both concluded that Kinky's much more tolerable than the fecal nuggets
being mass-produced by both the major parties, these days. (Governor Goodhair
can go into competition on Sixth Street with Leslie, as far as I'm
concerned...)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

The Chief Instigator

May 13, 2006, 10:40:59 AM5/13/06
"Lets Roll" <lets...@meet-me-in-hell.com> writes:

Too bad I'll have been here (in Texas) for 41 years in about three
weeks...which likely means I've lived here longer than you. (Born in
Kentucky, too...there goes that fantasy of yours. Oh, well.) Govorish' li ty
po-russki?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lets Roll

May 13, 2006, 12:49:05 PM5/13/06

"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@io.com> wrote in message

> "Lets Roll" <lets...@meet-me-in-hell.com> writes:
>
>>"Ramon F Herrera" <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Let's not get into the command of multiple languages, shall we?
>>>
>>> -Ramon the Obfuscator
>
>>You're still the poster child for why we should revoke citizenship granted
>>to all aliens over the past 40 years and declare a complete moratorium on
>>all immigration for at least another 40.
>
> Too bad I'll have been here (in Texas) for 41 years in about three
> weeks...which likely means I've lived here longer than you. (Born in

Don't ever embarass a person by asking them where they are from. If they
are from Texas, they will tell you. And I was born, bred and raised in
Texas, as were my ancestors, some of whom were terrorizing the Anglo half of
my ancestors with war whoops before Texas even became a Republic, let alone
the best half of the United States.

There's two kinds of folks in the world; Texans, and those that wish they
were. You've just been wishin' for 41 long years. But don't feel lonely.
You're in good company with Jorge Shrub = another wanna be Texan. He'd have
to stand up to look a rattler in the eye.

As illustrated by Ramon the Reconquista, any worthless bastard can lay claim
to being American, but you have to be born a Texan. Just because you put a
boot in the oven don't mean it's a biscuit.

Hang 'em first, try 'em later. The Honorable Judge Roy Bean

Xeno Chauvin

May 13, 2006, 1:35:21 PM5/13/06

"Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message
> Hey, Xeno and Let's Roll:
>
> I didn't know that you two are my fellow Texans. Of course I am in the
> "Keep Austin Weird" side of the state. Not a redneck to be seen in
> Austin, just students, intellectuals, artists, businessmen and of
> course, politicians.

BUT Kinky is AGAINST the "wussification" of Texas.
How could you, one of the biggest wussies I've ever encountered, vote for
him?
Xeno

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Chief Instigator

May 13, 2006, 3:08:45 PM5/13/06
Graphic Queen <pa...@pagan.com> writes:

>On 13 May 2006 09:40:59 -0500, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
>wrote:

>>"Lets Roll" <lets...@meet-me-in-hell.com> writes:

>>>"Ramon F Herrera" <gopo...@jonjay.com> wrote in message

>>>You're still the poster child for why we should revoke citizenship granted
>>>to all aliens over the past 40 years and declare a complete moratorium on
>>>all immigration for at least another 40.

>>Too bad I'll have been here (in Texas) for 41 years in about three
>>weeks...which likely means I've lived here longer than you. (Born in
>>Kentucky, too...there goes that fantasy of yours. Oh, well.) Govorish' li
>>ty po-russki?

>She was talking to Ramon and not you. Keep up with the thread.

Some information for you, little clueless anonymous wonder: it's a public
newsgroup, which means anyone can respond to anything posted. Got a problem
with that? Learn to filter your newsreader, if you can figure it out.

Ramon F Herrera

May 13, 2006, 3:48:57 PM5/13/06
> BUT Kinky is AGAINST the "wussification" of Texas.
> How could you, one of the biggest wussies I've ever encountered, vote for him?

Hey, I am trying to show some negotiating space here. Lest say that we
latinos are stubborn.

-Ramon

Message has been deleted

The Chief Instigator

May 13, 2006, 4:01:29 PM5/13/06
Graphic Queen <pa...@pagan.com> writes:

>On 13 May 2006 14:08:45 -0500, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
>wrote:

>>Graphic Queen <pa...@pagan.com> writes:

>>>She was talking to Ramon and not you. Keep up with the thread.

>>Some information for you, little clueless anonymous wonder: it's a public
>>newsgroup, which means anyone can respond to anything posted. Got a problem
>>with that? Learn to filter your newsreader, if you can figure it out.

>Hey asswipe, you answered like she said something mean to you when she
>was talking to someone else. I know more about this stuff than you
>could ever hope to you little SOB. I don't need to be told a damn
>thing from the idiocy of your lack of a brain.

So, I've learned nothing from having been around Usenet for seventeen years?
Nice fairy tale there, son...got any other knee-slappers?

>I hope that you filter me because so far you have shown no
>intelligence whatsoever and an uneducated and ignorance.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other, and see if you can figure out which
hand will fill up first.

Message has been deleted

The Chief Instigator

May 13, 2006, 9:39:45 PM5/13/06
Graphic Queen <pa...@pagan.com> writes:

>On 13 May 2006 15:01:29 -0500, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
>wrote:

>So sorry but 17 years is nothing little boy. My father used to work
>for McDonnell Douglas, before it was bought out by Boing and because
>of that I have been using the Internet long before you knew it was
>even around. And I don't believe your 17 years either.

Riiiight. Have someone who's literate (which obviously lets you out) look up
patr...@uncle-bens.rice.edu, and then do the math. (You can count beyond
ten, I hope.)

Don Ocean

May 14, 2006, 2:26:59 AM5/14/06

I do! I do! You fucktard doesn't have a clue... Fido-net..
Archie, Veronica, etc... Bulletin boards... Time for you to get
an education shithead. God Bless Unix! So stifle yourself Edith! ;-p

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ramon F Herrera

May 14, 2006, 10:33:52 AM5/14/06
> We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have > room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
> ~~Theodore Roosevelt, 1919

Wasn't he the same one that said: "we only have room for one TV"?

-Ramon

Message has been deleted

Ramon F Herrera

May 14, 2006, 12:55:18 PM5/14/06
> See, more proof of how little respect you have for this country. I
> spit on you and your kind.

I rather have more respect for human life and dignity, which is a lot
more than you can say for yourself. If SNL can make fun of presidents
dead an alive, so can I.

-Ramon

Message has been deleted

T Jr Hardman

May 14, 2006, 11:48:22 PM5/14/06
Lets Roll wrote:
> "Xeno Chauvin" <arful...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Well it appears like "Kinky Friedman might get on the ballot in Texas.
>>Hell, who knows he might even get elected.
>>His "immigration" stance is not exactly what I'd go for but then
>>neither is the current Governor or the "other " independent candidate.
>>Imagine a Texas with Willie Nelson as Agricultural Commissioner
>>endorsing Texas grown pot! The national language of Texas
>>will be Yiddish. The Governors advisors will be a minion.
>>A new day in Texas may be dawning BUT are we ready for it?
>>
>>Xeno
>

> If he gets on the ballot, I'm voting for him. And I don't really care what
> his positions on anything are. Getting him elected in the state of Texas
> would rock the foundations of the political world to no end. He damned sure
> can't be any worse than the democraps or the republiCons, no matter what he
> does.

Anyone with the moxie to form a band, during the politically
clueless-of-incorrect 1980s, with the name of "Kinky Friedman and the
Texas Jew Boys" deserves political office.

And actually, as a band, so bad they were not. shoin.

--
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak foolishness and remove all doubt.

Lets Roll

May 15, 2006, 3:05:09 AM5/15/06

"T Jr Hardman" <blockspam...@thomashardman.com> wrote in message

Heck, anybody walking around their whole life stuck with a name like "Kinky"
has enough moxie to retool the entire political landscape if they take a
notion.
Same theory as a boy named Sue.