One good thing about the the stock market crash: the illegals will be deported just like they were the last around.

f. barnes

Oct 12, 2008, 1:18:22 AM10/12/08
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/101208dnmetcrackdown.39bfad9.html

DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
dso...@dallasnews.com

The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
against Mexican immigrants.

It was 1930.

In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
ancestry.

[Since most Mexicans don't differentiate between legal and illegal
when it comes to being here and working here why should we
differentiate between legal and illegal when comes to deporting them?]

Iconoclast

Oct 12, 2008, 1:31:13 AM10/12/08

"f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote in message
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/101208dnmetcrackdown.39bfad9.html

Here's a typical Mexican Fifth Column sob-story about the "plight" of the
invaders. Note that the illegal who has been in California for two decades
and the second-generation Mexican-"American" both need interpreters
(progressives) to tell their "sad" tales, since they failed to learn even
rudimentary English:

http://www.fsrn.org/content/day-labor-series%3A-part-two/3505

ro...@iheartbarneyfrank.org

Oct 12, 2008, 2:14:59 AM10/12/08

So far as I'm concerned, if they ever came here iilegally then they
and their children are in this land frauduently and will be removed.
They play on a level that everthing is about racial-ethnic tribe, and
we are foolish to play any other way with them. They are right about
that, we should take them up on on it beginning tommorrow. It 1930 all
over again, lets give than all the road south

The tragedy of balding men with long hair

Oct 12, 2008, 2:41:44 AM10/12/08
On Oct 11, 10:18 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/10...

> DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
> dso...@dallasnews.com
>
> The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
> against Mexican immigrants.
>
> It was 1930.
>
> In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
> Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
> as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
> ancestry.
>
> [Since most Mexicans don't differentiate between legal and illegal
> when it comes to being here and working here why should we
> differentiate between legal and illegal when comes to deporting them?]

It's a shame they don't deport stupid people so we can be rid of you
and your ilk.

GeekBoy

Oct 12, 2008, 3:40:03 AM10/12/08
Agree
"The tragedy of balding men with long hair" <goof...@gmail.com> wrote in
message

It's a shame they don't deport stupid people so we can be rid of my
ilk.

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 1:08:25 PM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
<fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/101208dnmetcrackdown.39bfad9.html
>
>DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
>dso...@dallasnews.com
>
>The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
>against Mexican immigrants.
>
>It was 1930.
>
>In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
>Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
>as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
>ancestry.

I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes. There
are lots of Mexicans who are returning home as there is no work
available - anywhere - for anyone. And you Bozos feel this is a good
thing!

WB Yeats

f. barnes

Oct 12, 2008, 1:17:24 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 12:08 pm, WBYe...@Ireland.com wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
>
> <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/10...

> >DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
> >dso...@dallasnews.com
>
> >The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
> >against Mexican immigrants.
>
> >It was 1930.
>
> >In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
> >Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
> >as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
> >ancestry.
>
> I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
> an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
> ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes.

Strawman

There
> are lots of Mexicans who are returning home as there is no work
> available - anywhere - for anyone. And you Bozos feel this is a good
> thing!

Yes

> WB Yeats

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 2:36:11 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:17:24 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
<fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>On Oct 12, 12:08 pm, WBYe...@Ireland.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
>>
>> <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/10...
>>
>> >DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
>> >dso...@dallasnews.com
>>
>> >The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
>> >against Mexican immigrants.
>>
>> >It was 1930.
>>
>> >In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
>> >Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
>> >as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
>> >ancestry.
>>
>> I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
>> an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
>> ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes.

I'll ask again. Exactly who do you think is going to pick those
grapes? Ex-investment bankers?

>> There are lots of Mexicans who are returning home as there is no work
>> available - anywhere - for anyone. And you Bozos feel this is a good
>> thing!
>
>Yes

So you're happy there is no work available - for anyone. Figures.

WB Yeats

br...@pobox.com

Oct 12, 2008, 2:48:13 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:08:25 -0700, WBY...@Ireland.com wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
><fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
>>http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/101208dnmetcrackdown.39bfad9.html
>>
>>DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
>>dso...@dallasnews.com
>>
>>The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
>>against Mexican immigrants.
>>
>>It was 1930.
>>
>>In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
>>Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
>>as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
>>ancestry.
>
>I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
>an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
>ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes. There

Who do you think picked them before the inundation of CRIMINAL
PARASITES? Seasonal farm work was an ENTRY-LEVEL job, performed by
high school and college students and those just entering the job
market.

Dale Norton

Oct 12, 2008, 3:16:51 PM10/12/08
<WBY...@Ireland.com> wrote in message

You may think you need them out there in Mexafornia. It's obvious that you
don't get around much. A lot of places in this country don't have them,
don't need them, and are doing just fine without them. Send them all back.
They won't be missed.

tasha...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2008, 3:21:16 PM10/12/08
if you know of an employer who hires illegals , send them a copy of
the many articles about ICE raids. Numbersusa has one on their home
page.
here is a mexican bitch who was caught selling fake Id while working
at the DMV in oregon.
I have the address where the rest of her illegal clan live and the
landlords address/
pls help me get them evicted and deported
http://stoptheinvasionoforegon.blogspot.com/2008/09/another-mexican-puta-sells-fake-id-to.html

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 3:23:52 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:48:13 GMT, br...@pobox.com wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:08:25 -0700, WBY...@Ireland.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
>><fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/101208dnmetcrackdown.39bfad9.html
>>>
>>>DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
>>>dso...@dallasnews.com
>>>
>>>The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
>>>against Mexican immigrants.
>>>
>>>It was 1930.
>>>
>>>In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
>>>Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
>>>as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
>>>ancestry.
>>
>>I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
>>an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
>>ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes. There
>
>Who do you think picked them before the inundation of CRIMINAL
>PARASITES? Seasonal farm work was an ENTRY-LEVEL job, performed by
>high school and college students and those just entering the job
>market.

Beep - wrong Very wrong. During the depression and up until WWII
migrant labor (read displaced farmers, Okies, etc;) picked the
overwhelming amount of grapes, fruit, and produce. After the war and
well into the 80's they were picked by braceros and UFW migrant labor.
It was only during the 80's and going forward that illegals began
picking after imported labor programs were halted. Agriculture in CA
and the rest of the West and S/West has always been this way. The myth
of HS students and college students doing this in any large numbers is
bogus, and nothing more than an urban legend. Try again - both your
ignorance and racism are showing.

WB Yeats

br...@pobox.com

Oct 12, 2008, 3:31:33 PM10/12/08

Tha'ts hard to do considering that the bracero program was killed by
LBJ in the 60's. Are you truly this ignorant on the subject?

By the way, thank you for proving my major point. There were (and
still are) resources available to pick those crops for which the
harvests haven't been mechanized.

f. barnes

Oct 12, 2008, 4:57:54 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 2:31 pm, br...@pobox.com wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:23:52 -0700, WBYe...@Ireland.com wrote:

And if NECESSARY mechanization will quickly occur, but so long as the
cheap Mexican labor was available it wasn't necessary. We will get
by. Illegals greatly exaggerate their importance. And if there is
some crop that can not be mechanized, and I doubt that that will prove
to be the case, we will substitute or do without. It is no big thing
to anybody. This country does not need one single f*cking illegal.

By the way, the government's effort to mechanize the harvest in
California was halted in the seventies, and has remained halted ever
since. It turned out to be rather easy to mechanize the California
tomato crop, although most people had thought it could not be done.
The social do gooders, then, complained to Carter that the machines
were putting people out of work. So all further machine development
was stopped. Since then the government has simply made sure that
plenty of illegals got across the border.

> >and UFW migrant labor.
> >It was only during the 80's and going forward that illegals began
> >picking after imported labor programs were halted. Agriculture in CA
> >and the rest of the West and S/West has always been this way. The myth
> >of HS students and college students doing this in any large numbers is
> >bogus, and nothing more than an urban legend. Try again - both your
> >ignorance and racism are showing.
>

> >WB Yeats- Hide quoted text -

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 6:07:14 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:16:51 -0500, "Dale Norton" <dee...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Did I say anybody needed illegals per se? You wish to tell me where?
What is necessary out West is workers to perform the necessary tasks.
Trailer trash such as yourself won't do it. Folks with little
education like yourself won't do the work. So who's left? College and
high school students? Sure thing. Hey I'm all for guarding the borders
- just give agriculture and other seasonal work access to workers.
Forget the illegals working in meat packing plants, etc; Send 'em
home. What isn't understood about the term illegal? You assumed
something that was never said - like a lemming going off a cliff. Next
time - look.

>A lot of places in this country don't have them,
>don't need them, and are doing just fine without them. Send them all back.
>They won't be missed.

Fine by me. You might want to get Mexico's coopperation, or it's all a
case of mental masturbation.

WB Yeats

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 6:10:57 PM10/12/08

Read the next sentence, dork. Was the 60's before the war?
.....and UFW migrant workers. Sheesh - dumb!

>By the way, thank you for proving my major point. There were (and
>still are) resources available to pick those crops for which the
>harvests haven't been mechanized.

Exactly what resources are those? Oh, I know - all those college kids.

Lets Roll

Oct 12, 2008, 6:48:59 PM10/12/08

<WBY...@Ireland.com> wrote in message

Speaking of dumb, look at what you wrote.
"After the war and well into the 80's they were picked by braceros."

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but 80 used to follow 60.

>>By the way, thank you for proving my major point. There were (and
>>still are) resources available to pick those crops for which the
>>harvests haven't been mechanized.
>
> Exactly what resources are those? Oh, I know - all those college kids.

Care to guess what was the first thing that happened in 1961 (?) when
Kennedy ended the Bracero Program?

>>>and UFW migrant labor.
>
>>>It was only during the 80's and going forward that illegals began
>>>picking after imported labor programs were halted.

BZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT! Wrong.
Aren't too well versed in history, are you?
It was in the 80's when we had the One Time Only Never Do It Again Step
Right Up and Get It Massive Amnesty for well over 3 million illegal aliens.
Which triggered the invasion of over 30 million we are burdened with today,
in the 2000s.

>>>Agriculture in CA and the rest of the West and S/West has always been
>>>this way.

BZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT! Wrong.
Agriculture in the US has __always__ been this way. Somewhere back in the
1860s - and that is about 100 years sooner than the 1960s when the bracero
program ended - we fought a little war over something to do with agriculture
thinking they had the right to import the cheapest labor on the planet.

>>>The myth of HS students and college students doing this in any large
>>>numbers is
>>>bogus, and nothing more than an urban legend. Try again - both your
>>>ignorance and racism are showing.

I do agree with you that HS students and college students no longer do these
seasonal jobs in contemporary America as they once did.
However, that doesn't mean they couldn't or shouldn't do them again.
There are all kinds of creative things that could be done through community
work programs instead of importing third world labor and hiring illegal
aliens.

OBTW, your ignorance of history is definitely showing.

> WB Yeats

Tom

Oct 12, 2008, 6:54:13 PM10/12/08
Lets Roll wrote:

> OBTW, your ignorance of history is definitely showing.
>

>> WB Yeats

not just history.

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 12, 2008, 8:03:44 PM10/12/08

....and UFW migrant workers. What don't you understand about 'and'?
What don't you understand about after WWII up until the 80's. What do
you understand about anything.

>>>By the way, thank you for proving my major point. There were (and
>>>still are) resources available to pick those crops for which the
>>>harvests haven't been mechanized.
>>
>> Exactly what resources are those? Oh, I know - all those college kids.
>
>Care to guess what was the first thing that happened in 1961 (?) when
>Kennedy ended the Bracero Program?

It ended in '64. I believe that JFK was dead at that point.

>BZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT! Wrong.
>Aren't too well versed in history, are you?
>It was in the 80's when we had the One Time Only Never Do It Again Step
>Right Up and Get It Massive Amnesty for well over 3 million illegal aliens.
>Which triggered the invasion of over 30 million we are burdened with today,
>in the 2000s.

Duh! Of course the problem went away - RR made it go away - at least
for the first week. And like you said - the flood gates opened. BUT -
if there is no market for this labor - it wouldn't be available.

>BZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT! Wrong.
>Agriculture in the US has __always__ been this way. Somewhere back in the
>1860s - and that is about 100 years sooner than the 1960s when the bracero
>program ended - we fought a little war over something to do with agriculture
>thinking they had the right to import the cheapest labor on the planet.

Your point being?

>>>The myth of HS students and college students doing this in any large
>
>I do agree with you that HS students and college students no longer do these
>seasonal jobs in contemporary America as they once did.
>However, that doesn't mean they couldn't or shouldn't do them again.
>There are all kinds of creative things that could be done through community
>work programs instead of importing third world labor and hiring illegal
>aliens.

Sure thing. We pay $15 an hr. up here and there have been 3 - count
'em 3 - WASP high school kids interested in picking grapes. They'd
much rather hang out at the 7-11 with their skateboard. OTOH - many of
the local kids do work during the harvest season - all Latiinos.

>OBTW, your ignorance of history is definitely showing.

More a problem of your reading comprehension in this case.

WB Yeats

AnAmericanCitizen

Oct 12, 2008, 8:29:22 PM10/12/08
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:36:11 -0700, WBY...@Ireland.com wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:17:24 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
><fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
>>On Oct 12, 12:08 pm, WBYe...@Ireland.com wrote:

>>> I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
>>> an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
>>> ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes.
>
>I'll ask again. Exactly who do you think is going to pick those
>grapes? Ex-investment bankers?

It sure looks like it.....AAC

AnAmericanCitizen

Oct 12, 2008, 8:40:27 PM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:

California is on the verge of bankruptcy. The state is looking to the government for
a $7 billion loan. It was recently announced that illegal aliens cost California
$11 billion a year. It almost looks like we deserve being broke, doesn't it....just
for sheer stupidity....AAC

Then there's illegal immigration. We have 12-20 million foreigners who
have entered our country illegally and we have hundreds of thousands
more pouring over the borders each year. Many of these illegals are
poorly educated, don't speak English, have no loyalty to or respect
for America, commit identity fraud, ignore deportation orders from
judges, don't pay taxes, and have children in this country so they can
use them to collect welfare and food stamps. In parts of the nation,
illegals are also at the root of crime waves, are overcrowding our
schools, and are driving up car insurance rates and running hospitals
into the ground.

My friends, if we don't have a border and enforce it, eventually,
we're not going to have a country. The Roman Empire found that out the
hard way and for that matter, so did the Indians when our ancestors
arrived here. A lot of people believe that, "it can't happen here,"
but that's probably what Mexico said right before all the Americans
who moved into Texas declared that they were living in an independent
state. Unless we do something to slow the growth of illegal
immigration, one day parts of this country may suffer the same fate.
....John Hawkins

Iconoclast

Oct 13, 2008, 1:29:05 AM10/13/08

"AnAmericanCitizen" <NoAm...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Very well stated.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jimj1...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2008, 7:19:37 AM10/13/08
On Oct 11, 10:18 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/10...

> DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
> dso...@dallasnews.com

Note the accent over the "I" in her last name, SOLÍS. That's a dead
giveaway she's a beaner loyalist, through and through (as if there was
any doubt).

jimj1...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2008, 7:22:19 AM10/13/08
On Oct 12, 10:08 am, WBYe...@Ireland.com wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:18:22 -0700 (PDT), "f. barnes"
>
> <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/10...

> >DIANNE SOLÍS / The Dallas Morning News
> >dso...@dallasnews.com
>
> >The stock market tanked, unemployment rose and cries grew forceful
> >against Mexican immigrants.
>
> >It was 1930.
>
> >In the decade that followed, an estimated 1 million people went to
> >Mexico in a wave of deportations and voluntary repatriations. As many
> >as half of them, it is believed, were U.S. citizens of Mexican
> >ancestry.
>
> I guess when you were 5 years old, your wish was to grow up and become
> an Okie? Or maybe a burger flipper? Yup - I can see all those
> ex-investment bankers out in our local vineyards picking grapes. There
> are lots of Mexicans who are returning home as there is no work
> available - anywhere - for anyone. And you Bozos feel this is a good
> thing!
>
> WB Yeats

How about the tens of thousands of U.S. meat packing workers who were
fired and replaced with cheap labor illegals? How about the hundreds
of thousands of U.S. construction workers who were fired and replaced
with cheap labor illegals? Shall I go on?

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 13, 2008, 10:05:11 AM10/13/08

You might try following the bouncing ball:

Hey I'm all for guarding the borders - just give agriculture and other
seasonal work access to workers. Forget the illegals working in meat
packing plants, etc; Send 'em home. What isn't understood about the
term illegal? You assumed something that was never said - like a
lemming going off a cliff. Next time - look.

mls4f4hicsjvbibk0...@4ax.com

WB Yeats

br...@pobox.com

Oct 13, 2008, 1:18:27 PM10/13/08

I did read the sentence, loudmouth.

"After the war and well into the 80's they were picked by braceros "

Your own words, clown. As I said, the bracero program was killed in
the early sixties.

>>By the way, thank you for proving my major point. There were (and
>>still are) resources available to pick those crops for which the
>>harvests haven't been mechanized.
>
>Exactly what resources are those? Oh, I know - all those college kids.

And high school, and entry level workers.
Please stop lying by ommission.

Oh, and don't forget the advances in mechanization.

br...@pobox.com

Oct 13, 2008, 1:19:43 PM10/13/08

More a problem of your left wing perspective.

>WB Yeats

br...@pobox.com

Oct 13, 2008, 10:55:15 PM10/13/08

We used to have such a program. It was many of the things besides the
55,000 plus Americans that Lyndon "Butcher" Johnson killed.

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 14, 2008, 1:33:32 AM10/14/08

Try and keep up - the program was mentioned about 4,258 posts ago.

WB Yeats

br...@pobox.com

Oct 14, 2008, 4:50:18 PM10/14/08

More mindless yammering by an empty-headed left wing maggot.
Sorry that the truth upsets you, left wing vermin.

death...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2008, 1:05:37 AM10/17/08
On Oct 12, 6:48 pm, "Lets Roll" <letsr...@meet-me-in-hell.com> wrote:
> <WBYe...@Ireland.com> wrote in message

Hey go to http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=220554 copy
and paste. U get free stuff by searching the web or reffering a
friend. IF U COPY AND PASTE THE LINK AND REGISTER U WILL GET 1 SWAG
BUCK AND I WILL GET 1 SWAG BUCK!!!!!

death...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2008, 1:05:58 AM10/17/08