Re: Terminating California?

Message has been deleted

Iconoclast

Jun 3, 2004, 9:24:15 PM6/3/04

"Maniack" <mani...@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
news:2rhfb0137hjl96ave...@4ax.com...
> Excerpt from Schwarzenegger's Campaign Website
> Current as of October 17, 2003
>
> ...Putting Immigrants on a Path toward Citizenship.
>
> It is important to ensure that new immigrants enter California the
> right way, so that they can get on a path toward fully participating,
> and contributing, to the California economy. And we should make sure
> that we do so without undermining important national security
> protections.
>
> As Governor, I will:
>
> Aggressively lobby Washington to set a more responsible policy for
> addressing the undocumented immigrants currently in the United States.
> Deportation is not an option. We need to find a way to legitimize
> these individuals and get them on a path toward legal residency status
> in the United States.
> Let me be clear: I do not support an amnesty program. The last time we
> tried that in the late 80s it didn't work, and there's little reason
> to think it would work now.
> I am encouraged by the approach laid out by Senator McCain to provide
> a clear path for legitimizing undocumented immigrants who currently
> live their lives in the shadows. McCain's bill S 1461 - The Border
> Security and Immigration Act of 2003
> A new H-4A visa for immigrants seeking temporary employment with
> important protections to ensure that immigrant workers are not
> exploited and that Californians are not displaced by unscrupulous
> employers;
> A new H-4B visa for undocumented immigrants who entered the country
> before August 2003, have held a job since that time, and do not have a
> criminal record.
> The opportunity for holders of these new visas to gain legal permanent
> residency status.
> " Senator McCain's plan contains the key principles that should guide
> any proposal to solve the immigration impasse:
> U.S. Employer Benefits: A market driven employment process and an
> easy, effective means to confirm employment eligibility;
> U.S. Worker Protections: Initial availability of jobs only to U.S.
> workers and periodic review to ensure that U.S. workers are not
> displaced;
> Foreign Worker Protections: Applicability of all U.S. labor standards
> and portability so that workers may change jobs without jeopardizing
> their immigration status.
> More (see website)
>
> Contact Schwarzenegger's office and ask him why 'deportation is not an
> option'. This state is bloated with illegals, and those illegals are
> one of the major reasons why California is in the mess it's in.
>
> Governor Meets With Lawmakers Over Immigrant Driver's Licenses
> Latino Caucus Says It Is Optimistic
>
> POSTED: 5:10 pm PDT May 27, 2004
> UPDATED: 5:17 pm PDT May 27, 2004
>
> SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- One of the most controversial ideas at the state
> Capitol is still alive. Legislators who want to give illegal
> immigrants the right to have driver's licenses met with Gov. Arnold
> [...]

I see why all these traitors in both major parties want an amendment to the
Constitution to allow foreigners to be President. The most vociferous
supporters of illegal immigration are foreign born traitors like Cedillo,
Nunez and Schwarzenegger. Now, more than ever, we need the House
Un-American Activities Committee revived so these Mexican puppet traitors
can be dragged censoriously into the light and exposed for the seditionists
that they are. What Governor Schwarzenegger is proposing is the de facto
Mexifornication of California.

Message has been deleted