George Carlin, Sister Kathy. Sister Kathy, George Carlin.

Dionisio

Dec 10, 2007, 11:22:48 PM12/10/07
The answer to what would happen if you crossed George Carlin with a nun has finally been
answered!

And before you read further, we need a little setup. Picture yourself in a church. There
is a nun at the pulpit. She's making an announcement.

The pews are populated with children.

Picture her with a ruler at the ready if you like. Picture her delivering the following
with a tone slightly spiced with a pinch of malice, if that's your thing. But whatever
mental image you pick, picture her being very sincere as she informs you that, "There will
be no fucking on the playground."

Now you're ready.

Enjoy.

Sister Kathy gets right to the @#&!*# point

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. (AP) — Sister Kathy Avery won’t put up with swearing on the
playground at her school, and she’s not above repeating the offending language to make
sure everyone understands which words she won’t tolerate.

After a Mass last month, the principal of St. Clare of Montefalco Catholic School
told the fifth- through eighth-graders that she has a zero-tolerance policy for cursing.

Just in case anyone wasn’t sure what she was talking about, Avery read off a list of
the very words and phrases that she was banning.

"It got a little quiet in church" during her talk, she told the Detroit Free Press.

Some parents were shocked, but others applauded, the newspaper said.

"In a way you would think a nun would shy away from something like that, but she’s
very open with the children, very clear in her messages," said Margaret Roache, chairwoman
of the school commission.

Roache’s sixth-grade son was too shocked to tell her any of the words. "When I asked
him to give me a sample of it, he said , ‘Oh, no, I can’t say it!’ " Roache said.

A representative of the Archdiocese of Detroit declined to comment yesterday.

Cuss words aren’t the only things that set Avery off. She’s also banned the words
stupid and boring.

Never thought I'd ever experience the urge to kiss a nun full on the lips, but that's my
kind of sister!

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

Thank you for your interest in HoroscopesForTheParanoid.com.

You selected, "Tell me my immediate future," as your free trial horoscope.

We see the following:

"Today you will have the eerie sensation that either you are going crazy or you are being
watched by something indescribably evil. Luckily for you, you're in fine shape, mentally."

This glimpse into the future has been brought to you free of charge.

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)