Antidote to hetro ideological poisoning

1 view

Kin...@iname.com

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
There`s that hetro christian deity called god.

Up untill now,we have come accross the alledged representatives or messengers
of that deity.We`ve never actually met that same deity in person and never
will,for the obvious good reason that it does not exist.

Primitive and uncivilized men,with whom we have not much in common as humans
and even less as gays,invented the concept of god.We could as well decree its
inexistence,overcoming by the same token our fear of life and death as
dignified human beings.

The hetro christian deity is,in last analysis,a mere device of psycological
domination standing in the way of our self determination both as humans and as
gays.

Then,there`s that concept of morality.

A brief survey of history and of the current international situation shows
that morality is rather weakly enforced if at all in many parts of the
world.Not that many people actually abide by exclusively moral standards.

Morality didn`t prevented major political conflicts called wars,conflicts
which since the beginning of this century claimed approximately 90 million
human lives.In the course of those contests,interest prevailed,not morality.I
will not dwell here on those cases where hetro interest prevailed over
ours,showing neither compassion nor mercy for the individuals whose
existences it ruined and all too often ended.

While morality is perhaps not necessarily to be ditched in the same manner as
such an inexistent and useless arbiter like god,it could certainly be
relativized.Insofar as it does not prevent us from pursuing our earthly
interest,that it sanctifies or justifies that interest,or that it has no more
moderating effect upon us than upon hets,we can coexist with morality.

It is not altogheter impossible though that we could dispense with morality
and the often false consolations and vain hopes it offers if we had some
earthly paradise of our own where all our interests would be fullfilled to
our satisfaction.

Finaly,there`s that argument about reproduction.

Reproduction is the combination of semen and eggs,a process which can take
place in several manners not involving hetro intercourse,and which in the
decades ahead of us will become technically feasible outside the womb and the
human body.

Pursuing their own interest,which by its very nature and in that particular
context is opposed to the evolution and advancement of mankind and thus
reactionnary,hets understandedly displayed and highlighted their own breeding
pattern.They focussed us on that pattern in such a fashion and to such an
extent that as a result all others were eclipsed.In the end,the hetro
breeding pattern was seen as everyone,including by some rather dim witted
gays,as the only path to continuity and eternity.

Mankind could as well continue to exist via artificial insemination or in
vitro fertilisation or gestation.As it could raise its progeny outside the
traditionnal family setting,in kibbuz-like communities for example.A human
being is not the produce of two individuals,as it takes a village to rear
one. Mankind is not the sole property of het couples.

ezek...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:10:10 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>Up untill now,we have come accross the alledged representatives or messengers
>of that deity.We`ve never actually met that same deity in person and never
>will,for the obvious good reason that it does not exist.

I completely support your world view...as I do anyone's, that does not
promote violence or other malicious acts. I am Christian; you are atheist. I
would have to say that Christianity, in large part, has blackened its name so
badly, that I can't blame anyone for despising it. In fact, I believe
churches should be taxed...and those promoting hatred against gays should be
shut down and declared forever illegal.

>The hetro christian deity is,in last analysis,a mere device of psycological
>domination standing in the way of our self determination both as humans and as
>gays.

If a Christian freaks out over atheist's beliefs, then he should just go home
and watch TV, instead of seeking to destroy those who see life differently.

If a Christian--or any other religious type--cannot follow the basic tenets of
"love your neighbor as yourself", then they indeed stand in the way of human
progress. This also goes for atheist extremists, who are not without their own
varieties of homophibia....as proven, by the actions of the fomer U.S.S.R. and
present-day communist China.

Fanaticism is not limited to religion, in the conventional sense. It can
easily affect any other "ism"...that is, any other ideological tenet.

>A brief survey of history and of the current international situation shows
>that morality is rather weakly enforced if at all in many parts of the
>world.Not that many people actually abide by exclusively moral standards.

And when heteros hide behind the skirts of "morality", as a reason to
persecute homosexuals...we can be sure that people constantly redefine what
is moral, based on their own prejudices...in blatant denial of what good
ideals of humanity they may continue to bleat.

>It is not altogheter impossible though that we could dispense with morality
>and the often false consolations and vain hopes it offers if we had some
>earthly paradise of our own where all our interests would be fullfilled to
>our satisfaction.

A basis of morality should be:

Absolute separation of church and state.

Another should be:

Government first and foremost will serve the citizens.

Another should be:

The well-being of every citizen comes before material profit
and expansion of profit.

There can be others of a general and absolute position...all of which *must be
implemented, else we endanger ourselves with being overrun by one "ism" or
another...including class elitism.

>Reproduction is the combination of semen and eggs,a process which can take
>place in several manners not involving hetro intercourse,and which in the
>decades ahead of us will become technically feasible outside the womb and the
>human body.

Time to topple the sacred cow of heterocentrism.

Let's secede from those who breed:
Make it sin to *not waste seed!

Kin...@iname.com

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
In article <6r8h1p$hsc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

ezek...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:10:10 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:
>
> >Up untill now,we have come accross the alledged representatives or messengers
> >of that deity.We`ve never actually met that same deity in person and never
> >will,for the obvious good reason that it does not exist.
>
> I completely support your world view...as I do anyone's, that does not
> promote violence or other malicious acts. I am Christian; you are atheist. I
> would have to say that Christianity, in large part, has blackened its name so
> badly [...]

Religion is acceptable to an atheist and a gay separatist like myself so
long as it confines itself to the spiritual realm and do not meddle in
earthly matters,especially political ones.

The moment religion meddles into earthly matters and human conflicts and
chooses the wrong (hetro) side,it becomes at worst an aggressor and at
best a base whence an aggression started,and therefore a legitimate
target in the ideological and you may infer in some way a military one.

In a conflict between religion and our gay earthly interests however,I`d
rather side with gay pagans,for whom I harbor much sympathy,than overstate
my atheist platform.Atheism is for a few persons.Large masses of people,
including ourselves gays and lesbians,retain a sensibility which needs
some fullfilment.Paganism would be fine with us gays,provided that it
elevates our people and our lifestyle to the dignified status of objects
of worship.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:10:10 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>There`s that hetro christian deity called god.

Speaking of hetero ideological poisoning: There is one nasty witch out
there, by name of Camille Paglia. Though lesbian and atheist, she is
really nasty towards gay...and quite accomodating towards the
reiligious right. Are you already familiar with this vile toadess?

http://www.salonmagazine.com/col/pagl/

The above link will take you to her page, where she comments on the
"gays can be cured" advertisement. She's also libertarian.

---
Let's secede from those who breed,

Make it sin to *not waste seed!

GodHates...@HetBeGone.com
---
My website kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://members.xoom.com/ezekielk/

RavensHeart

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:48:54 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>In article <6r8h1p$hsc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> ezek...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>> On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:10:10 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:
>>

>> >Up untill now,we have come accross the alledged representatives or messengers
>> >of that deity.We`ve never actually met that same deity in person and never
>> >will,for the obvious good reason that it does not exist.
>>
>> I completely support your world view...as I do anyone's, that does not
>> promote violence or other malicious acts. I am Christian; you are atheist. I
>> would have to say that Christianity, in large part, has blackened its name so
>> badly [...]
>
>Religion is acceptable to an atheist and a gay separatist like myself so
>long as it confines itself to the spiritual realm and do not meddle in
>earthly matters,especially political ones.
>
>The moment religion meddles into earthly matters and human conflicts and
>chooses the wrong (hetro) side,it becomes at worst an aggressor and at
>best a base whence an aggression started,and therefore a legitimate
>target in the ideological and you may infer in some way a military one.
>
>In a conflict between religion and our gay earthly interests however,I`d
>rather side with gay pagans,for whom I harbor much sympathy,than overstate
>my atheist platform.Atheism is for a few persons.Large masses of people,
>including ourselves gays and lesbians,retain a sensibility which needs
>some fullfilment.Paganism would be fine with us gays,provided that it
>elevates our people and our lifestyle to the dignified status of objects
>of worship.

OUR LIFESTYLE?????????????

Just play right into their lies, asshole.

Objects of worship? You are such a joke.

Kin...@iname.com

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <35d7e864...@nntp.sj.bigger.net>,
ezek...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Speaking of hetero ideological poisoning: There is one nasty witch out
> there, by name of Camille Paglia. Though lesbian and atheist, she is
> really nasty towards gay...and quite accomodating towards the
> reiligious right. Are you already familiar with this vile toadess?

I have been knowing fairly well who she is since about two months.

She may be one of those women,irrespective or their sexual orientation,who
do not like men who remain beyong her psycological control.

By herself,she can do no harm to us.Used by some existing shady political
and religious powers located in a certain country located between Canada
and Mexico,she could be a source of difficulties for us,more or less,while
we are at it,like the ex-gay movement.

L. Michael Roberts

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

Thats it... Now I am pretty sure ths ZekeSix is a plant of the
Religeous Reich

+==================== L. Michael Roberts ======================+
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy
Burlington, Ont, Canada To reply, remove 'SpamSux' from my E-ddress
"Life is a sexualy transmitted, terminal, condition"
+==================================================================+

Dr.Matt

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <MPG.10427d21...@news.alt.net>,
B.A. Chyrl <bac...@dead.dolphinxz.com> wrote:
>In article <6r8h1p$hsc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, ezek...@my-dejanews.com says...

>>On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:10:10 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:
>>
>>>Up untill now,we have come accross the alledged representatives or messengers
>>>of that deity.We`ve never actually met that same deity in person and never
>>>will,for the obvious good reason that it does not exist.
>>
>>I completely support your world view...as I do anyone's, that does not
>>promote violence or other malicious acts. I am Christian; you are atheist. I
>>would have to say that Christianity, in large part, has blackened its name so
>>badly, that I can't blame anyone for despising it. In fact, I believe
>>churches should be taxed...and those promoting hatred against gays should be
>>shut down and declared forever illegal.
>
>You have contradicted yourself, idiot.

---quoted post ends there, and nothing was omitted. Perhaps that
person did contradict themself, but you were too idiotic to show it.

--
Matt Fields, DMA http://listen.to/mattaj TwelveToneToyBox http://start.at/tttb
http://e-scrub.com/cgi-bin/wpoison/wpoison.cgi dns-...@BELLGLOBAL.COM k...@NETSCAPE.COM king...@MYHOST.COM hostm...@THENERVE.COM ro...@IHERMES.COM co...@TELEGRAPH.NET

Ezekiel Krahlin

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:48:54 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>Religion is acceptable to an atheist and a gay separatist like myself so
>long as it confines itself to the spiritual realm and do not meddle in
>earthly matters,especially political ones.

That is what religion's place should be, and nowhere else.

>The moment religion meddles into earthly matters and human conflicts and
>chooses the wrong (hetro) side,

There are also ideologies which are not considered "religion" in the
conventional sense...but nevetheless possess such fanatic dogma, that
they become just as zealous as any of the worst religious cults. I am
for maintaining all "ism's" in check, whether viewed as religions in
the conventional sense, or as ideologies in any sense.

>In a conflict between religion and our gay earthly interests however,I`d
>rather side with gay pagans,for whom I harbor much sympathy,than overstate
>my atheist platform.

My form of Christian belief is of pagan essence...and therefore has no
problem with paganism. In fact, I have adopted many of the so-called
witch's belief, more correctly called "wiccan".

>Atheism is for a few persons.Large masses of people,
>including ourselves gays and lesbians,retain a sensibility which needs
>some fullfilment.

This is true...and includes myself. There is no nation that will
function democratically, if it does not provide absolute freedom of
any of its people, to follow one belief or another...whether religious
or atheistic. The failure of Amerika and many other countries...is to
fail miserably in keeping church and state completely separated.

I would suggest a central building for *all beliefs to be
housed...including a respected space for atheists. There should be no
separate varieties of religious centers. In each town, city, village,
of Athenia: any center for religious worship shall be a center for all
religions, as well as other "ism's", such as atheism, agnosticism,
paganism, and so on. No one shall rule over another...and none shall
have more or less space in this building, than another.

---
Are we mice or are we men?
Are we gay or Thracian?

Dr.Matt

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35f5047e...@levinsons.acock.com>,
Tjme Pjlot <.Haxo...@nohotmailspam.com> wrote:

>On 18 Aug 1998 06:54:59 GMT, fie...@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Dr.Matt) wrote:
>
>>In article <MPG.10427d21...@news.alt.net>,
>>B.A. Chyrl <bac...@dead.dolphinxz.com> wrote:
>>>In article <6r8h1p$hsc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, ezek...@my-dejanews.com says...

>>>You have contradicted yourself, idiot.
>>
>>---quoted post ends there, and nothing was omitted. Perhaps that
>>person did contradict themself, but you were too idiotic to show it.
>
>Imbecile, the whole damn thing is a contradiction, you are too
>simple to see it.

I love this proof by assertion. It shows a certain...entertainment value.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:35:05 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>> Speaking of hetero ideological poisoning: There is one nasty witch out
>> there, by name of Camille Paglia.

>She may be one of those women,irrespective or their sexual orientation,who

>do not like men who remain beyong her psycological control.

The obviousness of her male hatred screams out like a siren (in both
meanings of the word...though Paglia herself, much more resembles a
Gorgon).

>By herself,she can do no harm to us.Used by some existing shady political
>and religious powers located in a certain country located between Canada
>and Mexico,

A country which is better left unmentioned, else calling aloud its
name is likely to conjure up the diabolical forces which control it.

>she could be a source of difficulties for us,more or less,while
>we are at it,like the ex-gay movement.

I have no doubts Ms. Paglia sees this era of gay male-hatred as her
moment in the sun. But like anyone with a grape for a head, she will
soon shrivel up. Her brain is already a raisin (along with, no doubt,
certain other unmentionables).

Magenta

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In <<35d9f99f...@nntp.sj.bigger.net>> ezek...@my-dejanews.com
(Ezekiel Krahlin) doth speak:

>On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:35:05 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:

>>By herself,she can do no harm to us.Used by some existing shady political
>>and religious powers located in a certain country located between Canada
>>and Mexico,
>
>A country which is better left unmentioned, else calling aloud its
>name is likely to conjure up the diabolical forces which control it.

As has been explained to you repeatedly Zekey- you are free to leave
whenever you want. Just sell your computer and buy a plane ticket, and
you will never have to see this horrid place who's teat you have been
sucking on ever again.

--
+----- Peace & Love, ----+------- Magenta77 (at) AOL (dot) com ------+
| /| /| _ _ _ _-|-_ |"There are more things in heaven and earth,|

Big Daddy Zeus; Remember to crossposr

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
fie...@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Dr.Matt) wrote:

>In article <MPG.10427d21...@news.alt.net>,
>B.A. Chyrl <bac...@dead.dolphinxz.com> wrote:

>>>I completely support your world view...as I do anyone's, that does not
>>>promote violence or other malicious acts. I am Christian; you are atheist. I
>>>would have to say that Christianity, in large part, has blackened its name so
>>>badly, that I can't blame anyone for despising it. In fact, I believe
>>>churches should be taxed...and those promoting hatred against gays should be
>>>shut down and declared forever illegal.
>>
>>You have contradicted yourself, idiot.
>
>---quoted post ends there, and nothing was omitted. Perhaps that
>person did contradict themself, but you were too idiotic to show it.

Do you even know what the hell the point you are trying to make is?

<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
Big Daddy Zeus
www.hell-flame-wars.org
<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Big Daddy Zeus; Remember to crossposr

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
fie...@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Dr.Matt) wrote:

>>On 18 Aug 1998 06:54:59 GMT, fie...@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Dr.Matt) wrote:

>>>---quoted post ends there, and nothing was omitted. Perhaps that
>>>person did contradict themself, but you were too idiotic to show it.
>>

>>Imbecile, the whole damn thing is a contradiction, you are too
>>simple to see it.
>
>I love this proof by assertion. It shows a certain...entertainment value.

No, from what I have read you like to watch child pornography for
entertainment.

Mike Silverman

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35df57a9...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>,
lo...@my.sig4address (Magenta) wrote:

> In <<35d9f99f...@nntp.sj.bigger.net>> ezek...@my-dejanews.com
> (Ezekiel Krahlin) doth speak:
>
> >On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:35:05 GMT, Kin...@iname.com wrote:
>
> >>By herself,she can do no harm to us.Used by some existing shady political
> >>and religious powers located in a certain country located between Canada
> >>and Mexico,
> >
> >A country which is better left unmentioned, else calling aloud its
> >name is likely to conjure up the diabolical forces which control it.
>
> As has been explained to you repeatedly Zekey- you are free to leave
> whenever you want. Just sell your computer and buy a plane ticket, and
> you will never have to see this horrid place who's teat you have been
> sucking on ever again.

He wouldn't even need a plane ticked, just hitch-hike up to Canada. Cheap
and easy.

Sorry Michael.

--
Mike Silverman -- cubsfan at turnleft.com -- Lawrence, KS
http://www.turnleft.com/personal

Kin...@iname.com

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <cubsfan-1908...@163.176.20.93>,

cub...@cjnetworks.com (Mike Silverman) wrote:
> In article <35df57a9...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>,
> lo...@my.sig4address (Magenta) wrote:
> >
> > As has been explained to you repeatedly Zekey- you are free to leave
> > whenever you want. Just sell your computer and buy a plane ticket, and
> > you will never have to see this horrid place who's teat you have been
> > sucking on ever again.
>
> He wouldn't even need a plane ticked, just hitch-hike up to Canada. Cheap
> and easy.

There is a slight detail you seem to be unaware of,gentlemen,which will
spoil your fun at the idea of being rid of mr.Krahlin.For all practical
purposes,mr.Krahlin cannot leave the United States.Neither Canada,nor I
think any other country knowing about his professionnal and health status
would admit him even as a visitor.

Ezekiel Krahlin

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:08:45 GMT, Haxo...@TAKEOUtusa.net (Ti |\/|3
Pil0t) wrote:

>>I love this proof by assertion. It shows a certain...entertainment value.
>

>Simplified for simple minded anal ranger.
>
>"I am Christian"
>
>[but]
>
>"Christianity, I can't blame anyone for despising it."

Like a German citizen who says: "I'm a German...but I can't blame a
Jew for hating all Germans, because of the horrible things done by
Nazis."

>Please obtain at least a high school education before wasting
>anymore of my time. Thaxz.

Practice what you preach, for a change. Start with spelling, then move
on to grammer. Thanks (spelled correctly).

---
Right-wing queers are all it takes
To fill gay rights with rattlesnakes.

mike

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Ezekiel Krahlin wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:08:45 GMT, Haxo...@TAKEOUtusa.net (Ti |\/|3
> Pil0t) wrote:
>
> >>I love this proof by assertion. It shows a certain...entertainment value.
> >
> >Simplified for simple minded anal ranger.
> >
> >"I am Christian"
> >
> >[but]
> >
> >"Christianity, I can't blame anyone for despising it."
>
> Like a German citizen who says: "I'm a German...but I can't blame a
> Jew for hating all Germans, because of the horrible things done by
> Nazis."
>
> >Please obtain at least a high school education before wasting
> >anymore of my time. Thaxz.
>
> Practice what you preach, for a change. Start with spelling, then move
> on to grammer. Thanks (spelled correctly).
Anyone who spells grammar as "grammer" shouldn't be correcting anyone
else on their language use. lighten up!!

> ---
> Right-wing queers are all it takes
> To fill gay rights with rattlesnakes.
> ---
> My website kicks (but never licks) butt!
> http://members.xoom.com/ezekielk/

--

-Mike List

RavensHeart

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:14:52 GMT, giby...@gfhdyruf.com (Gib Ylrihs)
wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:20:32 GMT, ezek...@my-dejanews.com (Ezekiel Krahlin) wrote:

>>>Simplified for simple minded anal ranger.
>>>
>>>"I am Christian"
>>>
>>>[but]
>>>
>>>"Christianity, I can't blame anyone for despising it."
>>
>>Like a German citizen who says: "I'm a German...but I can't blame a
>>Jew for hating all Germans, because of the horrible things done by
>>Nazis."
>

>Yet another pitiful attempt by a cum guzzling pervert to compare himself
>to Jews. But, your analogy is correct, it is the same and it is wrong.

>>>Please obtain at least a high school education before wasting
>>>anymore of my time. Thaxz.
>>
>>Practice what you preach, for a change. Start with spelling, then move
>>on to grammer. Thanks (spelled correctly).
>

>Zipped right over your head, didn't it Zeke?

Troll Alert.
Please Don't Feed the Troll

J. Northwood

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:53:46 GMT, ezek...@my-dejanews.com (Ezekiel
Krahlin) wrote:

>My form of Christian belief is of pagan essence...and therefore has no
>problem with paganism. In fact, I have adopted many of the so-called
>witch's belief, more correctly called "wiccan".

It's obvious that the belief in the intrinsic worth of all living
things--including male and female (which would, of a necessity,
include both homosexual and heterosexual components) is _not_ one of
the aspects you have pretended to adopt.

RavensHeart

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

You better watch out, Jon, he's a shaman too!!!!!

J. Northwood

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:00:28 GMT, she...@europa.nospam.com
(RavensHeart) wrote:

< snip >

>You better watch out, Jon, he's a shaman too!!!!!

< snort >

Yeah, and I can see his vision quest --

"Now where did I put those puce-colored glasses?
Through them I can view the world _honestly_ . . ."

Please, ZekeSix a shaman? Right.

Next you'll be telling me FredPhelps(tm) is a staunch supporter of
PFLAG and donates regularly to AIDS charities.

Mike Silverman

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
In article <6rpoh0$mjo$3...@news-1.news.gte.net>,
jmno...@gte.uce_is_icky.net (J. Northwood) wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:00:28 GMT, she...@europa.nospam.com
> (RavensHeart) wrote:
>
> < snip >
>
> >You better watch out, Jon, he's a shaman too!!!!!
>
> < snort >
>
> Yeah, and I can see his vision quest --
>
> "Now where did I put those puce-colored glasses?
> Through them I can view the world _honestly_ . . ."
>
> Please, ZekeSix a shaman? Right.

Better watch it, or he will put a spell on you.

No wait, that is the Wicked Witch of the East.

J. Northwood

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
On 23 Aug 1998 16:20:26 -0500, cub...@cjnetworks.com (Mike Silverman)
wrote:

< snip >

>Better watch it, or he will put a spell on you.

>No wait, that is the Wicked Witch of the East.

< snicker >

I'm somehow reminded of Bette Midler singing "I've Put a Spell On You"
in _Hocus Pocus_ -- but I don't think ZekeSix is that cute.

Or as magickally powerful.