Re: Homosexual self-abuse largely unreported

Message has been deleted

No One

May 17, 2008, 4:06:39 PM5/17/08
LeRoy Blue <lero...@pillon.net> writes:

> Homosexuals males who self-abuse rarely report their condition to
> mental health or law enforcement agencies.

If only Sigmund Freud were alive to personally comment on LeRoy Blue's
hangups about unremarkable male behavior. :-)

Emerson Wainwright

May 17, 2008, 10:03:10 PM5/17/08
On May 17, 2:05 pm, LeRoy Blue <leroyb...@pillon.net> wrote:
> Homosexuals males who self-abuse rarely report their condition to
> mental health or law enforcement agencies.

Masturbation is something only Catholics report, and they should
report that only to their priests.

RedDog

May 18, 2008, 4:47:50 PM5/18/08
On May 17, 2:05 pm, LeRoy Blue <leroyb...@pillon.net> wrote:
> Homosexuals males who self-abuse rarely report their condition to
> mental health or law enforcement agencies. Self-abuse among homosexuals

Hell, so-called "self-abuse" is underreported among us heteros, too,
or would you rather have us report to you every time we jack off?
-
RedDog the Budweiser Troll
Atheist # [(( SQRT{8} + 1 )xSxT/2 ) - ((T^2 )/( 12 - SQRT{128}))]

Message has been deleted

RedDog

May 18, 2008, 8:00:12 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 7:50 pm, None <n...@notneeded.net> wrote:
> On 17 May 2008, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> posted somenews:87k5hsa...@nospam.pacbell.net:
> Eating shit off a man's dick is "unremarkable male behavior"?
>
> You need to see a psych.

You're not fooling anybody, baboon. We all know it's you.

Flame This Idiots

May 18, 2008, 9:09:51 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 7:50 pm, None <n...@notneeded.net> wrote:
> On 17 May 2008, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> posted somenews:87k5hsa...@nospam.pacbell.net:
>
> Eating shit off a man's dick is "unremarkable male behavior"?
>
> You need to see a psych.

If every fag kills him self the world would be a better place !!

No One

May 19, 2008, 11:27:11 AM5/19/08
None <no...@notneeded.net> writes:

> On 17 May 2008, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> posted some
>

> Eating shit off a man's dick is "unremarkable male behavior"?
> You need to see a psych.

What the hell are you babbling about? Do you think "self abuse" (a
euphamism for masturbation) is not common male behavior?

Avalanche

May 19, 2008, 2:48:06 PM5/19/08
On 19 May, 16:27, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote:

> None <n...@notneeded.net> writes:
> > On 17 May 2008, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> posted some

> > > If only Sigmund Freud were alive to personally comment on LeRoy Blue's
> > > hangups about unremarkable male behavior. :-)
>
> > Eating shit off a man's dick is "unremarkable male behavior"?
> > You need to see a psych.
>
> What the hell are you babbling about? Do you think "self abuse" (a
> euphamism for masturbation) is not common male behavior?

For a feminist who virulently despises domestic boyfriend, evidently
me and my partner severely abuse each other on a fairly regular basis..

JohnN

May 19, 2008, 3:07:44 PM5/19/08

I think he would. Be very graphic and include pictures/video if
possible.

JohnN

juanjo

May 19, 2008, 4:38:04 PM5/19/08
On May 18, 4:50 pm, None <n...@notneeded.net> wrote:
> On 17 May 2008, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> posted somenews:87k5hsa...@nospam.pacbell.net:
>
> Eating shit off a man's dick is "unremarkable male behavior"?
>
> You need to see a psych.

Oddly it is only trolls who seem to suggest this is a common behavior
among gay men.