Utah and Coral Reef setasides

Roger Squires

Dec 4, 2000, 8:56:12 PM12/4/00
Would a republican president ever in a million years have set aside this
land. No. I can't believe you guys effectively voted Bush in. It just
makes me sick to my stomach.

rms
rsqu...@flash.net

John Caruso

Dec 7, 2000, 3:20:20 AM12/7/00
In article <0XXW5.26641$6W1.1...@news.flash.net>, Roger Squires wrote:
>Would a republican president ever in a million years have set aside this
>land.

Quite possibly; Nixon, scumbag that he was, had a good environmental
record. Would Clinton, if he weren't a lame duck trying to establish
a legacy in his last few months?

It was just last week that the Clinton/Gore administration sunk any hope
of an agreement on global warming, at the international conference in the
Hague. Ironically, the higher ocean temperatures will probably kill the
coral reef.

>No. I can't believe you guys effectively voted Bush in.

Oh, ok, you're a Blameocrat--no surprise, since I've not seen any
Democrats who AREN'T trying to blame Nader for Gore's astonishing
failure to win a victory over a talking potato like Bush, even with
the tremendous advantages he had.

Tell you what: why don't you go talk to the 308,000 registered Florida
Democrats who voted for Bush, before you trying blaming Gore's failure
on anyone else. Or be the first Democrat I've seen who admits that the
blame is Gore's and Gore's alone.

- John