Why You Don't Hear Much Criticism of Obama...they won't print it

1 view

The_Carpathia

Oct 8, 2008, 4:16:02 PM10/8/08
Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit? The same book had
non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
Magazine.
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?

When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
SILENCE the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
candidate? Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
future Michael Moore picture?

Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.

The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in... Expect it to
get only worse, as the polls close.

Kenneth Clifton
--
www.2008jesus.com

jayp...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2008, 4:35:32 PM10/8/08
On 8 Okt., 22:16, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently

Get a life.

Bob LeChevalier

Oct 8, 2008, 4:35:37 PM10/8/08
The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
>deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?
>http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

He was deported for violating their laws. In other words, he was an
illegal alien.

>When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
>SILENCE the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
>candidate?

Most of them. Less so in this one, because it is nigh unto impossible
to silence free speech publication on the Internet.

>The media has a dog in this race,

Palin, the pit bull with lipstick apparently qualifies as a dog.

lojbab
Bob LeChevalier - artificial linguist; genealogist
loj...@lojban.org Lojban language www.lojban.org

TheTruth

Oct 8, 2008, 4:38:43 PM10/8/08

It is called the "Kissing the Black Ass" pandemic
by the homosexual controlled American media

Cary Kittrell

Oct 8, 2008, 5:07:21 PM10/8/08

> Get a life.

He's got one.

Sadly, we all appear to be in its crosshairs.

-- cary

Titix

Oct 8, 2008, 7:01:41 PM10/8/08

"TheTruth" <no...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Hahahaha, you morons don't know what truth is if it hit you
on the face. American media is owned by corporate America.
All of them Republicans. Desney, GE, Murdoc, Tme Warner etc.
Just because some moron post some bull shit doesn't mean the
media is going to print it.

Part_Time_Troll

Oct 8, 2008, 8:03:17 PM10/8/08
08 Oct 2008,TheTruth <no...@bellsouth.net> in news:8T8Hk.57429$gY7.47372
@newsfe19.iad:

> It is called the "Kissing the Black Ass" pandemic
> by the homosexual controlled American media

"homosexual controlled American media"?

i doubt *all* right-whinge talk hosts are gay.

--
Parah Stalin: GOP's Chosen Sacrificial Lamb, commanded to walk into moose
poo. http://www.1115.org/2008/10/06/living-in-the-proverbial-glass-house/
"she herself continues to be literally in bed with someone who embraced sedition
and secession as short a time ago as 2002. And it’s not just that she’s — pardon
my French — f*cking around with traitors.... is not a woman who sees America as
you see America and as I see America. She, like many other Alaskans, proudly
sees America as alien, as Outside."
http://alinktonowhere.com/2008/10/05/hey-sarah-who-are-you-palin-around-with/
http://alinktonowhere.com/2008/10/03/palin-was-sent-by-god-really/
"... right wing. Are they waging a biblical battle against themselves?"
http://pundit.blogpeoria.com/2008/09/02/politics-palin-is-no-secessionist/
#comment-4742
http://uk.youtube.com/comment_servlet?
all_comments&v=ZwvPNXYrIyI&fromurl=/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI
"Why does Sarah Palin hate America? Does she think it is a big condom?"
"She named her kids: Track Bristol Willow Piper Trig. Who's next? Target and
Bed, Bath and Beyond?"
http://www.google.com/search?q=Joining+%7C+Unite+Secessionists+%
7C+Anarchists+%7C+Individualists+Irony%7C+~Oxymoron

The tragedy of balding men with long hair

Oct 8, 2008, 10:31:02 PM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 1:38 pm, TheTruth <no...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> It is called the "Kissing the Black Ass" pandemic
> by the homosexual controlled American media

My rightwing sock puppet couldn't have said it any stupider. And do
you feel any embarrassment? Probably not since that requires
consciousness.

MACK DADDY

Oct 8, 2008, 10:35:40 PM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 1:16 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

> Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit?  The same book had
> non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

> Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?
>
> When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> SILENCE  the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> candidate?  Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> future Michael Moore picture?
>
> Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.
>
> The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in...  Expect it to
> get only worse, as the polls close.
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> --www.2008jesus.com

Why does John McSame call Obama "That One"?

John W. McSame has no plan whatsoever to ever remove our troops from
Iraq.

Voting for John W. McSame is like giving George Dumbya Douche a 3rd
term.

John W. McSame is a warmonger.

Sara Pain is a bimbo.

John W. McSame and Sarah Falin think Iraq was responsible for 9/11

Sarah Falin is not qualified to be President of the USA, let alone be
mayor of a city of 7000 people.

John W. McSame and Sarah Falin are against finding Bin Laden, the man
who was responsible for 9/11

Sarah Falin thinks seeing Russia from land there in Alaska makes her a
foreign policy expert!

John W. McSame is no Maverick. He votes with Bush 95% of the time.
My Friends, That is NOT change!
***********

MACK DADDY

Oct 8, 2008, 10:37:14 PM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 1:38 pm, TheTruth <no...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> by the homosexual controlled American media- Hide quoted text -

You're a goddamn racist piece of shit!

MACK DADDY

Oct 9, 2008, 3:35:03 AM10/9/08
On Oct 8, 1:16 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

> Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit?  The same book had
> non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

> Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?
>
> When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> SILENCE  the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> candidate?  Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> future Michael Moore picture?
>
> Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.
>
> The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in...  Expect it to
> get only worse, as the polls close.
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> --www.2008jesus.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You wont hear much criticism of Obama because he is running a clean
campaign. No mudslinging. No lying. No trash talk. Just the facts
mam!

CultureKill

Oct 9, 2008, 4:09:47 AM10/9/08
<snip>

> Most of them. Less so in this one, because it is nigh unto impossible
> to silence free speech publication on the Internet.

Hmmmmm really?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/26/italian_law_kills_blog/

How an Italian judge made the internet illegal
New technology? It's all a mistake

By John Ozimek

Posted in Law, 26th September 2008 11:40 GMT

Italian bloggers are up in arms at a court ruling early this year that
suggests almost all Italian blogs are illegal. This month, a senior Italian
politician went one step further, warning that most web activity is likely
to be against the law.

The story begins (http://www.articolo21.info/notizia.php?id=6918) back in
May, when a judge in Modica (in Sicily) found local historian and author
Carlo Ruta guilty of the crime of "stampa clandestina" - or publishing a
"clandestine" newspaper - in respect of his blog. The judge ruled that since
the blog had a headline, that made it an online newspaper, and brought it
within the law's remit.

The penalties for this crime are not onerous: A fine of 250 Euros or a
prison sentence of up to two years. Carlo Ruta was fined and ordered to take
down his site (http://www.accadeinsicilia.net/), which has now been replaced
by a blank page, headed "Site under construction", and a link directing
surfers to his new site (http://www.leinchieste.com/prima_pagina.html).
Hardly serious stuff - except that he now has a criminal record, and his
original site has disappeared.

The offence has its origins in 1948, when in apparent contradiction of
Article 21 of the Italian Constitution guaranteeing the right to free
expression, a law was passed requiring publishers to register officially
before setting up a new publication. The intention, in the immediate
aftermath of Fascism, may have been to regulate partisan and extremist
publications. The effect was to introduce into Italian society a highly
centrist and bureaucratic approach to freedom of the Press.

A further twist to this tale took place in 2001, with the realisation that
existing laws were inadequate to deal with the internet. Instead of
liberalising, the Italian Government sought to bring the internet into the
same framework as traditional print media. Law 62
(http://www.interlex.it/testi/l01_62.htm), passed in March 2001, introduces
the concept of "stampa clandestina" to the internet.

The suspicion expressed by a number of commentators is that this extension
of the law suited government and publishers alike. The state was able to
maintain its benevolent stranglehold on the media, whilst publishers could
use the system of authorisation and regulation as a means to extend state
subsidies to their ventures on the internet.

What few noticed at the time was that this law had the capacity to place
blogs on a par with full-blown journalism. It would only take a judge to
decide that something as simple as a headline was what defined a
"newspaper".

One of the supporters of this law in 2001 was Giuseppe Giulietti, now a
Deputy with the Italia di Valori Parliamentary Grouping.

Back then, he brushed aside criticism of the proposed law with the
reassurance that "The Press Law has never had as its objective the
regulation of the online community".

What a difference a few years make. Earlier this month, the same Giuseppe
Giulietti could be found writing to the Minister for Justice that "current
logic means that almost the entire Italian internet, by its very nature,
could be considered illegal - "stampa clandestina" - which is a complete
contravention of the democratic rulebook".

So is this just a storm in a teacup? After all, if this law potentially
affects some 5 million Italian websites, there are at least 4,999,999 that
have not yet been taken down. Why was Carlo Ruta singled out?

One clue lies in the location of the court that found him guilty (Sicily).
Another, in the fact that his blog contained much detailed research of links
between politics and the mafia - always a sensitive subject in Italy.

Since May, a Calabrian journalist and blogger, Antonino Monteleone
(http://www.antoninomonteleone.it/), has also fallen foul of local
magistrates, suggesting that the genie is now well and truly out of the
bottle. Failing a reversal of the Ruta ruling in a higher court, it is going
to need action at the parliamentary level to guarantee an Italian freedom to
blog and to return the law to what most Italians believed it to be.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 9, 2008, 4:33:15 AM10/9/08
On Oct 8, 4:16 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

Because he violated Kenyan law.

> Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit?  The same book had
> non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

Because the book is a piece of shit filled with lies, distortions and
misrepresentations. Would you encourage them to accept ads from the
Flat Earth Society?

> Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?

Because they asked McCain to write on one topic and he wrote on
another topic.

> When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> SILENCE  the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> candidate?  Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> future Michael Moore picture?

Can we expect Fox to be truly fair and balanced?

Can we expect Rush Limbo to stop lying for three hours every day?

Can we expect Ann Coulter to start telling the truth?

> Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.

The ad was paid for and was not a NYT editorial.

> The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in...  Expect it to
> get only worse, as the polls close.

The Repulbicons have TWO dogs in this race -- McCain and Palin -- both
raging pit bulls, neither of whom should ever see the inside of the
White House.

> Kenneth Clifton
> --www.2008jesus.com

And, as a favor to you, I fixed the headline on your article.

The_Carpathia

Oct 9, 2008, 7:05:49 AM10/9/08
On Oct 8, 5:07 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> In article <776e9868-28b7-4e4a-a3ff-85233e163...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups.com> jaype...@gmail.com writes:
>
> > On 8 Okt., 22:16, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> > Get a life.
>
> He's got one.
>
> Sadly, we all appear to be in its crosshairs.
>
> -- cary

All...no. You, liar terrorist...yes.

Kenneth Clifton
--
www.2008jesus.com

Cary Kittrell

Oct 9, 2008, 9:34:16 AM10/9/08
In article <7cb82d13-5dd7-4e33...@f37g2000pri.googlegroups.com> "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <PopUl...@hotmail.com> writes:

> On Oct 8, 4:16=A0pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> > deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily=
> .com/index.php?fa=3DPAGE.view&pageId=3D77291

> Because he violated Kenyan law.
>

> > Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> > another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit? =A0The same book had

> > non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> > Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=3DPAGE.view&pageId=3D77346

> Because the book is a piece of shit filled with lies, distortions and
> misrepresentations. Would you encourage them to accept ads from the
> Flat Earth Society?
>

> > Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> > to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?
>

> Because they asked McCain to write on one topic and he wrote on
> another topic.
>

> > When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> > SILENCE =A0the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> > candidate? =A0Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> > future Michael Moore picture?

> Can we expect Fox to be truly fair and balanced?

Deliciously, Fox (corporate motto: "If It Wouldn't Make Ken Clifton Blush,
We'll Run It!" refused to run the ads.

-- cary

> Can we expect Rush Limbo to stop lying for three hours every day?
>
> Can we expect Ann Coulter to start telling the truth?
>

> > Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> > nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.
>

> The ad was paid for and was not a NYT editorial.
>

> > The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in... =A0Expect it to

Cary Kittrell

Oct 9, 2008, 9:35:23 AM10/9/08
In article <5c1509ca-f92f-4395...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writi...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Oct 8, 5:07=A0pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > In article <776e9868-28b7-4e4a-a3ff-85233e163...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups=

> .com> jaype...@gmail.com writes:

> > > Get a life.
> >
> > He's got one.
> >
> > Sadly, we all appear to be in its crosshairs.
> >
> > -- cary
>

> All...no. You, liar terrorist...yes.

So, turn my terrorist in to the FBI yet?

I mean, that WOULD be your patriotic duty, wouldn't it?

-- cary

> Kenneth Clifton
> --
> www.2008jesus.com

alohacyberian

Oct 9, 2008, 9:45:08 AM10/9/08
On Oct 9, 3:16 am, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

> Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit?  The same book had
> non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

> Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?
>
> When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> SILENCE  the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> candidate?  Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> future Michael Moore picture?
>
> Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.
>
> The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in...  Expect it to
> get only worse, as the polls close.
>
> Kenneth Clifton
> --www.2008jesus.com

He was deported for conducting business on a tourist visa.

You don't have a passport, do you?

alohacyberian

Oct 9, 2008, 9:46:29 AM10/9/08
> by the homosexual controlled American media- Hide quoted text -

your kids are more likely to be molested by your preacher. Better
look closer to home for your problems.

alohacyberian

Oct 9, 2008, 9:47:59 AM10/9/08

The Italian judge doesn't like the internet because it's hard to type
jestures.

John

Oct 9, 2008, 9:58:44 AM10/9/08
On Oct 8, 2:16 pm, The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did you know that the author of an anti-Obama book was recently
> deported from Kenya for being the author of the book?http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77291

He broke their laws. He did not get deported because he wrote a book
about Obama.

> Did you know that ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW all refused ads for
> another anti-Obama book, The Audacity of Deceit?  The same book had
> non-controversial ads for the book refused by Money and Fortune
> Magazine.http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77346

It was filled with lies and distortions. They didn't want to open
themselves up to a possible lawsuit. It was a corporate decision
where they believed in the long run they would lose money by running
the ad. If they thought they could make money in the long run they
would run stories, articles and ads purporting that Obama was a
Martian. They were being good capitalists--isn't that what you want?

> Do you remember when Obama wrote a New York Times opinion piece, only
> to have a McCain Op-Ed response rejected by the same publication?

Do some research on it. McCains was rejected because it was bogus.

> When in any election in this country have you seen such effort to
> SILENCE  the free speech and publication of individuals critical of a
> candidate?  Can we expect such ad refusals from W's release or any
> future Michael Moore picture?

Again, capitalists operate on the assumption that they should seek
their own highest and greatest good. It's the whole basis for the
science of economics. Capitalists--"good" capitalists, that is--
should always operate on getting the highest return for the least
investment. If that means running ads, they'll run them. If that
means running ads that say that GW is a cross-dresser then they'll run
them. If that means not running ads saying the Earth is round, then
they'll do that too. You have purported to have taken some Econ
classes, surely you have run up against this theory before.

> Indeed, I recall a full page New York Times ad taken out that did
> nothing but blast Bush in the most graphic terms.

Because it made them money and didn't hurt them in the long run.

> The media has a dog in this race, and they are all in...  Expect it to
> get only worse, as the polls close.

As the polls get closer? They won't because the polls will only move
farther in Obamas favor. If you mean when the polls close finally in
California, Alaska and Hawaii then you're just full of it.

But we knew that.

> Kenneth Clifton
> --www.2008jesus.com

John

Oct 9, 2008, 9:59:51 AM10/9/08
On Oct 9, 7:35 am, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> In article <5c1509ca-f92f-4395-9dc5-2e79333e3...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com> The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > On Oct 8, 5:07=A0pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> > > He's got one.
>
> > > Sadly, we all appear to be in its crosshairs.
>
> > > -- cary
>
> > All...no.  You, liar terrorist...yes.
>
> So, turn my terrorist in to the FBI yet?
>
> I mean, that WOULD be your patriotic duty, wouldn't it?
>
> -- cary

I need to start hanging out in alt.education. It must be fun having a
Kenny bashing party at least once a week.

> > Kenneth Clifton
> > --
> >www.2008jesus.com- Hide quoted text -

Cary Kittrell

Oct 9, 2008, 10:21:50 AM10/9/08
In article <3b63dd0b-8212-45d6...@f37g2000pri.googlegroups.com> John <dahlgr...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Oct 9, 7:35=A0am, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > In article <5c1509ca-f92f-4395-9dc5-2e79333e3...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups=
> .com> The_Carpathia <writing...@yahoo.com> writes:

> oups=3D

> > > All...no. =A0You, liar terrorist...yes.

> > So, turn my terrorist in to the FBI yet?
> >
> > I mean, that WOULD be your patriotic duty, wouldn't it?
> >
> > -- cary
>
> I need to start hanging out in alt.education. It must be fun having a
> Kenny bashing party at least once a week.

Actually, it's starting to feel a bit guiltily like kicking puppies.

-- cary