Treasurer of the U.S. Under FBI Investigation

1 view

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 31, 1992, 1:01:10 PM10/31/92

The _San Francisco Chronicle_ [which has endorsed Bush], 31Oct92, p.A2,
writes:

Associated Press, Washington
Ernest Olivas Jr. [director of Hispanic outreach for Bush/Quayle]
stepped down a day after U.S. Treasurer Catalina Vasquez Villalpando,
whose signature appears on all U.S. currency, was placed on
administrative leave ... The FBI had raided both their residences
on Wednesday.
The search warrants allege fraud, racketeering, bribery of public
officials, conspiracy to defraud the government and making false
statements, said Frank Scafidi, a spokesman in the Washington
field office of the FBI.

This administration is unbelievably corrupt. Bush is for term limits
alright --one term in his administration and one term in jail.
----

--Brad Sherman

Why this was not on page 1, I'll never know. Must be the right-leaning
press.

mister rogers

Nov 2, 1992, 10:45:15 AM11/2/92
In article <1cuhl6...@agate.berkeley.edu> Bradley K. Sherman,

b...@alfa.berkeley.edu writes:
>The _San Francisco Chronicle_ [which has endorsed Bush], 31Oct92, p.A2,
>writes:
>
> Associated Press, Washington
> Ernest Olivas Jr. [director of Hispanic outreach for Bush/Quayle]
> stepped down a day after U.S. Treasurer Catalina Vasquez Villalpando,
> whose signature appears on all U.S. currency, was placed on
> administrative leave ... The FBI had raided both their residences
> on Wednesday.
> The search warrants allege fraud, racketeering, bribery of public
> officials, conspiracy to defraud the government and making false
> statements, said Frank Scafidi, a spokesman in the Washington
> field office of the FBI.
>
>This administration is unbelievably corrupt. Bush is for term limits
>alright --one term in his administration and one term in jail.

these two guys are obviously guilty. let's put the whole administration
in jail.