未讀,
2007年5月20日 晚上10:52:032007/5/20
收件者:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 22:22:05 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com <tr...@r.us>
wrote:

>On Sun, 20 May 2007 19:10:21 -0400, Alien Hit & Run
><alienh...@fugitive.com> wrote:
>
>> You really -are- a psychotic bitch.
>
>So, are you denying that Rothschild and Bush are Nazis? And you're a Nazi
>sympathizer.
>
>You're just having a difficult time comprehending that people hate Nazis and
>there's a bounty on their heads. And since you're a Nazi sympathizer, what
>do you think will happen to you -- especially if your identity is revealed
>on usenet?

Editorial comment: 2007 location of Nazi headquarters:
http://www.rothschild.com/groupprivatebanking/?id=businesses/RothschildBankZurich

Part 1:

Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr.,
(aka George H. W. Bush) was the 41st U.S. president

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends
(circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In
front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is
Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is
George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became
Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and
assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny
was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the
war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in
merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill"
Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control
experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the
notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South
America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of
the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s
“trusted assistant.”

Photo of 'George H. W. Bush", center right:
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/bushmengkorz.jpg

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the
early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed
“clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of
photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided
have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear
to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains
constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private
correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is
that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of
inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established
fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can
safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How
did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through
U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as
literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto
Skorzeny and his photos—especially the one at right. So, here we go—the
first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion:
The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

By Don Nicoloff

What we are taught about history in American schools is not history, but a
fairy tale. Better yet, it is propaganda designed to hoodwink an
unsuspecting society about its true heritage and the treasonous acts and
sabotage that were conceived in order to bring about a New World Order. You
are about to learn the real identities of those who have infiltrated your
nation on behalf of secret societies intent on bringing about the total
slavery of mankind. In the past, others have written about the numerous
conspiracies to control natural resources, energy, food and our sovereign
right to live on planet Earth — not as slaves of a wealthy few — but as free
men, women, and children exercising the free will given to them by God.

“Research” is the systematic investigation into and study of materials and
sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions. This is
important research. Read it carefully, with an open mind. Considering the
use of fluorides (sodium fluoride) in drinking water and toothpaste, you may
already be in denial. Fluorides (we are told) are for the prevention of
tooth decay. You, the reader, can decide if they really work. The real
reason they are added to your drinking water and toothpaste is to cause you
to become psychologically and physically placid, and therefore, apathetic.

A thought problem

Imagine you were a member of a secret organization whose sole agenda was to
control the entire planet. If your plan was to accomplish this goal without
being perceived by your intended victims, discretion would be paramount.
Your organization would devise a series of historical events that, on the
surface, would appear to be everyday, happenstance occurrences (natural
disasters, man-made diseases, acts of murder, assassination, terror,
manipulation of money and energy supplies, contamination of foods, pollution
of natural resources, and war). The timing of these events would require
patience, careful planning, cooperation from others in positions of trust,
stealth and deceit. In essence, the whole mission must derive its power
through deception and concealment and must have a master plan.

Who were the designers of this master plan? Follow along as we connect the
dots.

The Master Plan:

Arrival of the Bankers

At the turn of the 20th century, a plan to slowly take over the government
of the United States began to unfold. Many works have been written about the
Nazi machine that instigated two world wars, though few have traced the
footsteps of the foreign financiers and the actors we prefer to call
“politicians.”

A brief glance at shipping records, passenger manifests, and financial
transactions on Wall Street indicates a pattern of deception which was
masterminded by this same machine. The level of cooperation from government
agencies and their elected officials was not only disgraceful, but blatantly
treasonous.

In his book, “The Creature From Jekyll Island,” [1] author G. Edward
Griffin described the secret meetings which created the Federal Reserve in
1913. The architect of the plan, Paul M. Warburg, was a representative of
the Rothschild banks in England and France and his brother Felix headed the
Warburg banks in Germany and the Netherlands. Of significance is the fact
that the first “official” media report about the Federal Reserve occurred
three years later. In “Leslie’s Weekly,” [2] B.C. Forbes described the
secret meeting between Republican Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and six of the
most powerful bankers in the world. That this meeting had to be conducted in
a secret, clandestine island location indicates the level of deception,
concealment—and treason—at work.

Paul Warburg

That Paul Warburg, a German national, spoke English well enough to craft a
financial document (a volume consisting of 1,750 pages) resulting in the
Federal Reserve Act designed to control the finances of the United States
(from Europe) was no small feat. Of particular interest was how Warburg was
able to establish these important connections prior to his arrival in the
U.S. in 1913 and then orchestrate this financial coup. Warburg had to have
known his co-conspirators before coming to America.

The first official record of Paul Warburg’s trip to the U.S. appeared in the
Kaiser Wilhelm II passenger manifest, upon arrival at Ellis Island, October
13, 1903. [3] The official manifest (on line 7) lists a “Mr. P. Warburg, age
35; Occupation: Banker; Nationality: American; Heritage: German; Last
Residence: Hamburg; Final Destination: New York; Home: 3 E. 82nd St., New
York.

In fact, Paul Warburg claimed he was an American in 1903. Was this claim
valid in 1903?

Of special interest in this October 13, 1903 passenger manifest, is the fact
that other prominent passengers in the elite financial community were also
on the same passenger manifest. Harry Sachs (of Goldman Sachs fame) is
listed as a passenger but, unlike Warburg, he was not required to declare
his destination or his address. In fact, of the 30 passengers listed on page
293 of the Ellis Island database of ship and passenger arrivals, P. Warburg
was the only passenger required to declare his destination.

Was this an attempt to establish Warburg’s nationality?

Suspiciously, the second half of the page is missing from the database, so
we are not privileged with pertinent and “official” information as to his
place of birth nor his physical description on this occasion. Future
arrivals to the Port of New York would shed more light on these issues. The
record keeping by the Immigration Office on October 13, 1903, was not merely
sloppy. It appears that Warburg and other passengers were not scrutinized to
the extent required by law and were assisted in entering the country with
special, yet illegal considerations. Unlike earlier or later arrivals,
immigration officers were permitted (or instructed) to be lax and obviously
negligent, in their duties, particularly where destinations and birthplaces
were of concern.

Warburg’s second arrival to the U.S. (on the SS Deutschland) was similar to
his first. Though still a “U.S. citizen” in 1905, he was demoted to
“merchant.” [4] However, on a third arrival in 1906, Warburg was, once
again, a “banker.” His memory had failed him on this (third) trip, when he
declared he had “never been to the U.S. previously.” Neither had his wife
and two children, who had travelled with him on prior trips. He had also
forgotten about his home in New York City, too, when he claimed he had no
address in the United States. On this visit, Warburg declared “Hamburg,
Germany” as his place of birth.

Incredibly, on a later visit to the U.S., Warburg claimed he was officially
a “naturalized citizen,” citing the “Circuit Court of New York City, March
21, 1911” [5] as the place and date where he had been bestowed his
citizenship. Despite Warburg’s earlier proclamations, he was not declared a
U.S. citizen until that time. Warburg thereby committed perjury, which was
overlooked on numerous occasions by the Immigration Service officials,
seemingly an act of treason on each occurrence. During subsequent visits to
the U.S. in 1910, 1912 and 1913, while again proclaiming his U.S.
citizenship, Warburg referred to 17 E. 80th St., New York as his home
address. Not once was there any mention of his association with the
Rothschild banks in Paris and London, and his permanent residency in Europe,
not in America. Why the deception?

James Loeb

Not to be outdone, James Loeb, a partner in the Kuhn, Loeb & Company banking
firm in New York City, traveled with Warburg on October 13, 1903. Loeb
declared his U.S. citizenship on this trip, though he apparently suffered
from amnesia in 1910, neglecting to declare any country of origin and later,
in 1912, declaring to the U.S. Immigration Service that his birthplace was
“Landsberg, Germany,” [6] a small town west of Munich.

Loeb also indicated (trip on this) that he was staying “with Mr. Warburg.”

Amnesia must have been a disease that plagued most German bankers at the
turn of the century. The disease didn’t stop there and soon spread to
institutes of higher education. Harvard University Press published a
memorial biography to the founder of the Loeb Classical Library, bequeathed
to Harvard University by none other than James Loeb, one year after his
death in 1933. “James Loeb was born August 6, 1867, in New York City, the
son of Solomon and Betty (Goldberg) Loeb. Solomon was a partner and founder
of the banking firm, Kuhn, Loeb & Company,” the tribute began. [7]

Certainly, Harvard University would have known where Loeb was born and, for
that matter, so would have Loeb. If this quotation were true, then what
would have caused Loeb to state (to the INS) in 1912 that he was born in
“Landsberg, Germany?”

The Harvard Press biography did little to legitimize the matter of Loeb’s
birthplace, though it was a valiant attempt.

Still, if there remained any confusion, the U.S. Immigration Service could
have clarified the issue based on the information it had acquired in 1903
and again in 1910. But that was not the agency’s intention. The Immigration
and Naturalization Service agents were complicit in hiding James Loeb’s true
birthplace and his association with financiers of the future German Nazi
Party, an act which was aided and abetted by the sloppy, incomplete
immigration records kept at Ellis Island and the Port of New York. That was
part of the deception. Yes, he lived and worked in New York and may have
attended Harvard University. But, considering the connections Kuhn, Loeb &
Company had to the banks that supported the Nazis through money-laundering
activities until getting caught in 1942, it was most likely that Loeb (like
Warburg) had been groomed for his role in order to maintain the founders’
(of this “master plan”) “bloodline.”

There were other inconsistencies in the Harvard Press biography, again,
based upon the above-mentioned records. “In the winter of 1891 a severe
illness (possibly depression) obliged him to give up business and he spent
the summer traveling in Scandinavia, returning to banking again only until
January 1, 1902, when he retired due to renewed health problems” [Amnesia?].

James Loeb could not have traveled and returned to the United States during
1892, unless he had swum upon his return trip. The first of his three
voyages to Ellis Island (from Europe on the Kaiser Wilhelm II) arrived on
October 13, 1903, as previously mentioned. It was unlikely he would have
returned to any port of entry other than New York, unless he had arrived at
some other secret location. And there were no transatlantic airline flights
in 1903. The Harvard story had to have been a fabrication intended to hide
some dark secret.

Considering the sizable endowments Loeb lavished upon Harvard and other
notable educational, medical, and art institutions in Boston and New York,
it was most advantageous for Harvard to portray Loeb as a philanthropist and
victim of “depression” (hardly fit for a transatlantic swim), than as a
German banker whose father’s company supported the “master planners’” war
machine before and during two world wars.

According to further reminiscent accounts, “He retired to a quieter place,
his farm at Shrewsbury, New Jersey, moving to Germany in 1905, where he
stayed (except for a period during World War I) until his death in 1933.”

Evidently, Harvard was unaware of two more trips (documented by the Federal
Government) that Loeb made to New York in 1910, and again in 1912. It was no
coincidence that Loeb’s return trips to the U.S. (as an on-again, off-again
U.S. citizen) were orchestrated to accommodate Paul Warburg’s meetings with
Wall Street bankers of German persuasion, as they plotted to create the
Federal Reserve System, a foreign entity.

“On graduation, he received an offer through his teacher and friend Charles
Eliot Norton to study Egyptology in Paris and London.”

Norton was the “appointed professor of history of art at Harvard
University,” “from 1856 to 1874 Norton spent much time in travel and
residence on the continent of Europe and in England,” and was the first
president of the Archaeological Institute of America (1879-1890),” according
to his biography at wikipedia.org. [8] It would seem that Egypt was a more
suitable location for studying Egyptology than Paris and London, where Paul
Warburg managed the Rothschild banks.

Loeb died in Munich in 1933, lending belated credence to his 1912 assertion,
to the INS, that he was “born in Landsberg, Germany” and was a “German
citizen” — “never having previously been in America.”

Nikola Tesla

Despite conflicting literary and historical accounts, Nikola Tesla, a Serb,
was born on July 10, 1856, in Smilja, Lika province, or what is now
modern-day Croatia. Prior to World War I, Smilja was on the border of the
Austro-Hungarian empire so, in effect, Tesla was a citizen of Austrian
origin.

The son of a Serbian Orthodox priest who rose to the rank of Archbishop,
Tesla had the opportunity to study a variety of topics contained in his
father’s personal library. As a young boy, he accompanied his father on
trips to Rome, where he was able to study the lesser-known works stored in
the Vatican’s vast scientific repository.

Upon completing his studies in engineering and physics at the Polytechnic
Institute in Graz, Austria, Tesla attended the University at Prague. He
demonstrated, early on, an innate ability to solve mechanical and scientific
problems, especially in the area of electricity and its applications in
power production. After working for Edison Telephone Company subsidiaries in
Budapest, Paris, and other cities throughout Europe, Nikola Tesla went to
America, to meet the man whose company gave him his first job, Thomas
Edison.

Tesla found it difficult to work for Edison (due to Edison’s reneging on
financial promises), but soon found backers to finance his research and
development projects and his new inventions. Financiers, such as John
Pierpont (J.P.) Morgan, George Westinghouse and John Jacob Astor were among
those who saw the potential in Tesla’s pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit to
capitalize on his technological discoveries in electricity, wireless
communications, and physics.

The only official documentation of Nikola Tesla’s arrival to the United
States was, again, produced at the Port of New York. [9] On April 7, 1882 a
25-year old Tesla arrived via the SS Nordland, which departed from Antwerp.
He had returned, on this trip to the U.S., after lecturing in Paris. Tesla’s
destination: New York. Tesla immigrated as a “laborer,” though this label
hardly befit the man who would become the most prolific inventor in history,
with some 700 technological patents to his credit.

Previous accounts of Tesla’s association with Thomas Edison’s projects place
him in the United States in the 1870s. His many technological discoveries
were certain to have drawn the attention of those hungry for world
domination and superiority. By and large, Tesla’s inventions and his career
were excluded from our history books because his inventions and patents were
stolen and then weaponized. It was never intended for us to learn about the
suppression of Tesla’s advanced scientific discoveries, nor about those who
profited from their theft—the orchestrators of the master plan.

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have
detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi
plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had
largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents
fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result,
Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other
issues.

Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits,
his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and
other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he
deserved. The embezzlement of his capitalization went unchecked throughout
Tesla’s career. At the time of his death (by murder, according to Skorzeny)
on January 6, 1943, Tesla died virtually penniless.

Tesla’s Assistant,

George H. Scherff, Sr.

Nikola Tesla’s successes in discovering new technologies did not go
unnoticed by many industrial capitalists and world governments. In fact,
many of his inventions were developed through secret government programs
which began soon after his discoveries in alternating current (AC),
electromagnetic energy, electric motors, generators, coils, radio
transmission, energy-saving devices, and wireless transmission technologies.

Since Tesla was often buried deep in research at remote labs, many of his
financial and legal affairs were supervised by his closest associate, George
H. Scherff. Scherff often advised Tesla about pending patent litigation,
contracts, proposals, demonstrations, and financial affairs. As any trusty
associate would, Scherff stood beside Tesla through all the ups and downs of
his financial nightmares, sometimes arranging for extended credit at the
Waldorf-Astoria, where Tesla often resided, or by obtaining a cash advance
toward research he had been contracted to perform. Near the end of his
career, Tesla was evicted from the Waldorf for an outstanding bill which
exceeded $20,000 — a rather large sum for those days.

As Tesla worked on secret U.S. government projects at Colorado Springs,
Colorado, Scherff communicated to Tesla the status of his business affairs.
Tesla spoke of hopeful, future financial successes, though Scherff
repeatedly delivered the news of dwindling funds. Tesla had begun
construction of a wireless power transmission tower (“Wardenclyffe,”
Shoreham, Long Island) with funds invested by J.P. Morgan. When Morgan
discovered that the tower would transmit free electricity and radio waves,
he cancelled the project and had the tower dismantled, then sold for scrap.
Morgan was not about to allow Americans to receive free electricity,
television and radio. Tesla was devastated when he received the news, but
continued on with his new inventions.

Some 12 years later, on October 14, 1918, Scherff wrote to Tesla at Colorado
Springs. The correspondence focused on the usual disclosure of pending legal
issues and attorney matters and was sent to Tesla on Tesla Company
letterhead containing the company’s headquarters address at 8 W. 40th
Street, New York, NY. [10] On October 15, 1918, (the next day) Tesla
responded to Scherff’s letter (it seems impossible regarding our
understanding of the technology available at the time, but these are the
dates attached to the correspondence).

An interesting anomaly: Tesla’s response was addressed to “George Scherff,
Esq.,” Union Sulphur Co., 17 Battery Pl., New York, NY (Union Sulphur
Company?). [11] This address was not the location of the Nikola Tesla
Company.

The Rockefeller Connection

Records show that 17 Battery Place is the Whitehall Building and was owned
by Frank Rockefeller, who, with his brothers William and John D., also owned
many of the companies with offices located there. The International
Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) had its world headquarters there, as well
as a variety of oil, mining, and chemical companies. [12] Though Union
Sulphur Company was run by its president, Herman Frasch, a German chemist
who patented extraction methods for sulphur and petroleum, Frasch also
worked for John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company (in New York, New
Jersey, and Cleveland, Ohio), developing similar extraction methods.

On the basis of this association, George Scherff, Sr., had connections with
the Rockefeller family, though it is unclear if Tesla was at all aware of
this connection.

Frank Rockefeller was also an investor of Buckeye Steel Castings in
Columbus, Ohio. Buckeye manufactured automatic couplers and chassis for
railroad cars owned by the Harrimans, the Rockefellers, and J.P. Morgan.
Eventually, Samuel P. Bush was promoted from general manager to president of
the company after producing gigantic profits.

Samuel P. Bush’s association with the Rockefellers and his subsequent
position as Director of the War Industries Board afforded him the
opportunity to create contracts with Remington Arms during the war, courtesy
of Percy Rockefeller.

Nikola Tesla’s trusted assistant (sometimes referred to as “accountant” or
“secretary”) George Scherff, Sr., worked at Union Sulphur Company. Normally,
this association would not set off alarms, considering the state of Tesla’s
affairs. Scherff had every right to earn a decent living in order to support
his family. That was “the American Way.” But a careful examination of Union
Sulphur Co. might reveal that someone was being deceived — Tesla, and
Scherff was at the root of this deception.

Who was George Scherff?

Who was George Scherff? Better yet, who was George H. Scherff, Sr.? There
exists no legitimate record of a George H. Scherff being born in the U.S.
from the late-1800s through 1925, yet, George Scherff was Nikola Tesla’s
assistant/accountant. If he was born in Germany, could his birthplace shed
some light on this mystery? Probably—if they exist (it has become apparent
that individuals associated with the Nazi Party commonly have all or parts
of their genealogical records expunged—we will explore this further in the
section of this article dealing with the “Bush” family tree).

Otto Skorzeny: S.S./ODESSA/CIA master spy and assassin

Friends and acquaintances of Nikola Tesla recall him complaining about
Scherff’s son, George, Jr., always snooping around Tesla’s lab. On more than
one occasion (probably during the late 1930s), Tesla caught the 14-year old
Scherff looking at his notes, poring through his books, and stealing small
items from his lab. Tesla gave him the nickname, “Curious George” and
likened him to a “mischievous monkey.” According to Skorzeny, (Adolph
Hitler’s former bodyguard) in a deathbed confession to Eric “Orion” (Eric
Berman) in S. Miami, Florida, Tesla, “hated the younger Scherff.” In fact,
according to Skorzeny, the “Curious George” book and movie were inspired by
Tesla’ s suggestion.

Curiously, the day before the national theatrical release of the Hollywood
production of the Curious George feature length film, Alan Shalleck, the
originator of Curious George (and the man in the Yellow hat), was found
murdered under a pile of plastic garbage bags in his driveway in Florida at
age 76. [13]

In short, Otto Skorzeny claimed that the true identity of George H.W. Bush
was “George H. Scherff, Jr., the son of Nikola Tesla’s illegal-immigrant,
German-born accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.”

The unmistakable Otto Skorzeny with Adolph Hitler.

Worth a thousand words: But this was not the only bombshell Otto Skorzeny
delivered that day in late-1999. Skorzeny, producing a shoe box full of
60-years worth of his personal photographs, showed them to Berman,
describing each one in great detail. The collection featured a photo of a
young, majestic Skorzeny in full S.S. Nazi military dress, next to his
Führer, Adolph Hitler. Then there were photos of Reinhard Gehlen (S.S. spy
and assassin) Dr. Joseph Mengele (the “Angel of Death”) Martin Bormann
(Hitler aide and S.S. assassin) and Adolph Hitler (photographed in 1997 at
age 107).

The Hitler photo was taken during a “reunion” at the Lake McDonald Lodge in
Glacier National Park, Montana, on August 27, 1997. According to Skorzeny,
Adolph Hitler was alive and well in the U.S. in 1997!

Skorzeny did not stop there. He produced a photo of a young Skorzeny,
Mengele, Bormann, and the family of George H. Scherff, Sr.. Seated in the
midst of those in the photo was a young George H. Scherff, Jr., who,
Skorzeny explained, was trained as a spy and sent to America to work for
Adolph Hitler. “He was given false identification and adopted by Prescott
Sheldon Bush as his “son,” George Herbert Walker Bush,” Skorzeny went on.
“He forged a birth certificate in order to enter the military before he
turned 18. He was 16 at the time.”

In the family photo, a young Scherff and Bormann both sported a German Navy
uniform. Scherff later enlisted in the U.S. Navy as “George H.W. Bush.”

In even greater detail, Otto Skorzeny described how (“contrary to the
CIA-written history books”) he helped Hitler escape to Austria in a plane
flown by a female pilot, Hanna Reitsch. “Hitler did not commit suicide,”
Skorzeny recounted. “His double was shot between the eyes, and the dental
records proved he was not Hitler. The Americans kept it a secret, worried
the truth might anger the Russians.”

Eric “Orion” (Berman), in a live radio interview on Republic Broadcasting
Network, January 17, 2006, [14] detailed how “Skorzeny died on December 31,
1999. His body was cremated, I have a copy of his death certificate, and I
saw his ashes. After the war, he helped George Bush found the CIA through
Operation Paperclip and ODESSA.”

Berman recounted how Skorzeny was found “not guilty” at the Nuremburg
trials, and then ushered into the CIA. “Some 50,000+ S.S. Nazi war
criminals, not just rocket scientists, were brought to America after the
war.”

Skorzeny, about age 90 at the time, was described by Berman as “very focused
and very lucid, and he was still very mobile. He was still able to walk
around—he was still very impressive and he had about the biggest hands I
have ever shaken. He was 6’-4”and was a giant for his day. He towered over
me, and I’m 5’-8”.”

When asked why he thought Skorzeny entrusted this information to him, Berman
responded, “I was dating one of his daughters. He knew that I’m Jewish,
first of all, I’m an honest guy and he thought that I would really try to
do something about this and bring some justice, yeah, to these wanted Nazi
war criminals. His whole goal was.... they had screwed him over, including
George Bush, they screwed him over..... and out of large sums of money over
the years. This was his one last way of... you know, getting even with
them.”

A biographical article about Nikola Tesla appeared in the Tesla Tech, Inc.
magazine, “Extraordinary Technology,” Volume 4, Number 3, Aug., Sept., Oct.,
2006. [15] The article, written by Dustin Wallace, spoke of Tesla’s
childhood, some of his inventions, and his last days. Wallace wrote (pp.
21-22), “The Yugoslav Monarchy in Exile was summoned to visit Tesla in the
fall of 1942. However, Charlotte Muzar, a secretary, paid Tesla the visit.
From his condition upon her arrival she felt as though he may not live
through the night. Another friend of Tesla’s, Kenneth Swezey visited him
during the time and noted that he was existing on warm milk and Nabisco
crackers alone. It was apparent that Tesla was nearing the end of his time.
By late December of 1942, Tesla began meeting with two U.S. government
agents in order to share some of his most sensitive discoveries. These men
carried away many of his documents for microfilming.”

“On January 4, 1943, Tesla’s faithful assistant, George Scherff, visited
Tesla for the last time, Tesla was found deceased in his hotel room on the
morning of January 8. 1943. He had passed away between those four days since
Scherff’s visit.”

The article continued, “Following Tesla’s death the United States Office of
Alien Property, under the instructions of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation, confiscated all of Tesla’s papers and property. This was an
interesting maneuver considering that Tesla was a United States citizen.”

The significance of this benign description of Tesla’s inventions and his
last days has a direct relationship to the previously unknown claims of Otto
Skorzeny. As Skorzeny described (to Berman) in detail his involvement with
George H. W. Bush (George H. Scherff, Jr.) in organizing the CIA by
absorbing Nazi S.S. agents,” he intimated that it was Reinhard Gehlen and
himself who murdered Nikola Tesla on January 6, 1943 by
strangulation/suffocation.

Prior to the murder, Skorzeny and Gehlen “spoke in great detail to Tesla
about his most-advanced technologies and then stole the blueprints of his
best, most-secret inventions.”

Were these the “two U.S. government agents” about whom Dustin Wallace wrote?
The timing of George Scherff’s last visit to Nikola Tesla was suspicious, as
well.

Skorzeny did not stop with these soul-cleansing disclosures. He went on to
describe the aliases of himself Frank Edward P_ _ _ _ _, of south Florida
(according to Berman, who claims he is trying to protect Skorzeny’s
daughter), Reinhard Gehlen (Hank Janowicz, Wayne, N.J.), and Dr. Joseph
Mengele (Steven Rabel). According to Berman, “Gehlen was tipped off by the
FBI about Skorzeny’s unveiling of his identity and location, and Gehlen
(Janowicz) then went into hiding. Mengele (Rabel), through a series of
anti-aging hormone injections, a black hairpiece, and ‘cannibalism’ has
maintained a youthful appearance.”

Having investigated some of Skorzeny’s claims, Berman had contacted the U.S.
Justice Department to inform them that Nazi spies were being harbored by
certain factions of the U.S. intelligence agencies, in particular, the CIA.
“My thoughts were that, uh, I needed to try to bring these wanted SS Nazi
war criminal, holocaust killers—terrorists, basically—to justice. I wanted
to call our government and tell ‘em, ‘Hey, that they’re still alive.’ I
wanted to bring ‘em to justice. That was my whole intention. I initially had
contacted, or tried to contact Eli Rosenbaum, who was the Director of the
United States Justice Department, Office of Special Investigations.
Basically, they, uh, thought it was a hoax and they told me that I was
mistaken, and that according to the CIA, ‘all of them were all dead and I
was mistaken.’ That’s what they told me. I was wrong.

“Later that night, I was over at, uh, Skorzeny’s house, and his widow
received a phone call that turned her white, and she almost passed out.
Basically, someone from the OSI tipped her off that I had contacted them...
and that I had known about them. Later that night, when I was comin’ back
home, uh, a car pulled up behind me, flashing his lights, wanting me to pull
over. So I pulled over—I knew somethin’ was probably goin’ on, so I was
ready, and somebody walked right next to me—it looked like he had a gun in
his hand, possibly, so I sped away. All right, uh, my girlfriend was in the
car at the time, all right, and I sped through three lanes of traffic and
went into a local shopping center, and he pulled in right behind me—and he
gave me a dirty look—then he pulled a couple feet away, then he drove off.
But, uh, I’m sure they tried to put a hit out on me. That’s what it was.”

Berman then confirmed the girlfriend was Skorzeny’s daughter and added,
“She, uh, she didn’t know that I knew... she didn’t know that her father had
told me all this. That’s why we’re no longer goin’ out. She broke up with me
when the government tipped her off that I wrote a book about her family.”

In order to authenticate the above revelations, the author began conducting
his own research into the alias of Otto Skorzeny. The first detail,
considering Berman’s “cryptic clue” of Skorzeny’s CIA name, was to determine
the variety of names that begin with the letter “P” — Palmer, Parson,
Paskel, Peller, Porter, Powell, etc., settling on “Powell” as the
most-likely possibility. Then, there was the distinct possibility that
Skorzeny (for the purpose of protecting his wife and children) slightly
misled Berman about his “official” alias, by reversing his first and middle
names.

An exhaustive search revealed an interesting twist. Since Skorzeny had
children, he likely had a wife. In fact, he did have a wife and left a trail
(though worn out by time), that might shed some light on the master plan
(this issue is discussed later).

Further research about the life of Otto Skorzeny, “master spy,” reveals his
little-known affair with Eva (Evita) Marie Duarte de Peron, wife of
Argentina’s President, Juan Domingo Peron. Gold which was stolen by the
Nazis (laundered by Swiss banks and the Vatican, then smuggled to Argentina
by Admiral Wilhelm Canaris) had accrued enormous interest after World War
II, and upon her death, Eva Peron bequeathed Skorzeny $100 million, which
ultimately fell into the hands of the CIA. The Nazi-CIA connection to the
money was obvious. Based upon Skorzeny’s claims, this money probably fell
into the hands of George H.W. Bush and his “handlers.”

George H. Scherff, Jr., visits the FBI

Upon the untimely death of Nikola Tesla, perhaps the world’s most renowned
scientist in history, J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI, received an
unexpected visit from George H. Scherff, Jr. That George Scherff, Sr.,
Tesla’s trusted associate, chose to send his teenage son to visit the FBI’s
notorious director should have raised a red flag, which it probably did
among intelligence agencies. Scherff, Jr., explained to Hoover that he had
worked for Tesla and was entitled to his papers and other effects. He also
expressed concern that “a foreign government might also be interested in his
inventions.” [16]

Scherff, Jr., also gave Hoover an address, “149 Secord (sic) Rd., New
Rochelle, New York” [“Seacord” is the correct spelling].

FOIA file on “subject, Nikola Tesla”: “Mr. George H. Scherff Jr. advised
that he had received two letters... Mr. Scherff stated that he was an
associate of Nikola Tesla in 1914 and that for many years, his father had
been Dr. Tesla’s private secretary. Mr. Scherff said that he had never heard
of Leland J. Anderson nor any of the names mentioned in Anderson’s letter”
(Anderson had written to the Scherff household seeking information about
Tesla’s writings. He was working on a thesis for school and had been seeking
information from Tesla’s associates and communications).

(February 3, 1954) “Mr. Scherff stated that he has quite a bit of Tesla’s
writings in his possession and he didn’t know whether or not they would be
of value to a foreign government.”

There are several glaring discrepancies and inconsistencies in George H.
Scherff, Jr.’s statements to the FBI (or the actual intent of the document).
The author conducted his own research into the background of George H.
Scherff, Sr., and, from all indications, concludes that George H. Scherff,
Jr., could not have worked for Nikola Tesla in 1914. Scherff, Jr. wasn’t
even alive in 1914, so he could not have “worked for him” then or at any
other time (based upon the numerous accounts about “Curious George,” Tesla
could not even tolerate him being around his laboratory). It is highly
unlikely that Tesla would have hired (or did hire) him. Other than a book
written by John J. O’Neill, ‘Prodigal Genius, The Life of Nikola Tesla’ in
1944, this was also the only known reference to Tesla having a secretary
named “George H. Scherff.” [17]

For the greater part of his career, Tesla’s secretary was Dorothy F.
Skerritt. Both Skerritt and Muriel Arbus worked for him at the time of his
retirement, which was forced due to dwindling funds. The acknowledgments at
the end of the book describe George H. Scherff as a “business associate,”
and there is no mention whatsoever of George H. Scherff, Jr. ever having
worked for Tesla.

So why did Scherff, Jr., lie to the FBI? Because it was dangerous for him to
tell Hoover the truth about the real identities of his father and himself.
Why would George H. Scherff, Sr. send his teen-age son to seek papers and
other records (belonging to Tesla) from the FBI and not do it himself?
Because the Director of the FBI, Herbert J. Hoover, would have recognized
him as someone other than George H. Scherff, Sr. In fact, it is highly
plausible that the individual who spoke to the FBI was not a Scherff and was
a stand in.

There also remains the most-likely possibility that the Scherff interview
was nothing more than a ruse, created by the FBI for the purpose of
obfuscating the facts around the government’s involvement in the murder of
Nikola Tesla, the theft of and covert infringement on his patents, and the
money laundering that ensued between a few Wall Street banks and Adolph
Hitler’s Nazi Party. Anyone interviewing George H. Scherff, Jr., would have
easily recognized that he was not old enough “to have worked for Nikola
Tesla in 1914.”

Redacted statements in the above-referenced FOIA files indicate something
was being covered up. The “Scherff” documents were created to thwart the
research efforts of Leland J. Anderson, hide the facts behind Tesla’s
murder, and dispel any speculation that the FBI stole Tesla’s records,
research documents and new technologies.

In 1942, less than a year prior to Tesla’s untimely death, it was already
known that principles at New York’s Union Banking Corporation had been
caught “Trading with the Enemy,” Nazi Germany. Among the principals was
George Herbert Walker, Prescott Sheldon Bush, “son” of industrialist Samuel
Prescott Bush, who was president of Buckeye Steel Castings in Columbus, Ohio
and the director of the Facilities Division of the War Industries Board. The
WIB gave Samuel P. Bush unprecedented ties to the Eastern elite families
through its association with one of the largest weapons manufacturers,
Remington Arms. Buckeye Steel Castings supplied the railroad industry,
controlled by the Rockefellers, the Harrimans, and J.P. Morgan with coupling
parts and chassis for their tankers and railcars.

Behind the scenes, Archbishop Francis Cardinal Spellman secretly influenced
(or controlled) the activities of key intelligence agencies in the U.S.,
thus, affording the Vatican the opportunity to suppress potentially damaging
information from reaching the public. Spellman and Hoover served the same
“master,” though it was not the U.S. government. Upon the revelations of the
New York / Nazi money laundering and war profiteering, records in the
National Archives, in particular those related to Samuel P. Bush, were
destroyed “in order to save space.” Most likely, those records exposed
multiple, covert relationships in a conspiracy of monumental proportions.

Tesla with King Peter II of Yugoslavia at the Hotel New Yorker July 15,
1942. It is strange that Tesla, one of the most brilliant inventors ever,
would die penniless and his “trusted assistant", according to Otto Skorzeny
and some strangely corroborating records, was “George H. Scherff, Sr.” Tesla
died January 6, 1943.

References, Part 1:

1) "The Creature from Jeckyll Island," G. H. Griffin

2) "Leslie's Weekly, B.C Forbes

3) http://ellisisland.org/, P. Warburg, passenger record / manifest

4) http://ellisisland.org/, Paul M. Warburg, passenger record / manifest

5) http://ellisisland.org/, Paul Warburg, passenger record / manifest

6) http://ellisisland.org/, James Loeb, passenger record / manifest

7) Harvard University Press, Loeb Classic Library, "Our Founder"

8) http://wilipedia.org/, Charles Eliot Norton

9) http://ellisisland.org/, Nikola Tesla, passenger record / manifest

10) Photocopy of The Tesla Company document sent by Scherff to Tesla in
Colorado

11) Photocopy of reply to George Scherff , Union Sulphur Co., New York, NY

12) http://www.nyc-architecture.com/LM/LM011-WHITEHALLBUILDING.htm

13) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shalleck, numerous Internet news
reports

14) http://republicbroadcasting.org/, The Investigative Journal show
archives, 01-17-2006

15) “Extraordinary Technology,” Volume 4, Number 3, Aug.-Oct., 2006, pp.
21-22

16) FOIA / J. Edgar Hoover, FBI files on subject: Nikola Tesla

17) "Prodigal Genius, The Life of Nikola Tesla," John J. O'Neil, 1944

Part 2: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H.
Scherf(f), Jr., was 41st U.S. president

Why did the most brilliant scientist in history die penniless with his
inventions benefiting megalo-maniacal governments and ruthless organized
criminals? Why are the world’s most profitable businesses oil, chemicals,
war, pharmaceuticals, “illegal” drugs, human slavery and prostitution? Why
do “democratic” governments rule their people with oppressive, police-state
tactics? Why do these “democracies” poison the food, the water, the air and
the land; why do they tax and regulate their people into slavery?

It is simple to understand when you put these questions into human terms. We
know how people occupy niches in our own circles of influence; how we all
try to maximize our opportunities within a given set of circumstances—and
how some can be depended upon to lie, cheat and/or steal their way into
success within an operating framework.

Look at the Bush and Walker families' lineage on this page and keep it in
your mind as you read through and internalize this part of the story—the
story of why America is ailing, how she became ill and who poisoned her. The
relationships are (intentionally?) complex and difficult to decipher, so we
have attempted to reduce them to workable symbols as if parts of equations.
When we come out the other side of this article, we should have no question
in our minds as to which “families” have been most influential in the
preplanned destruction of America and her once-free people.

By Don Nicoloff

Note to readers: In an effort to minimize the patterns of chronological and
geneological confusion that define the “Bush” family history, we have
developed a "guide" to chart the relationships, have reduced the names to
more easily recognized symbols (their initials) and attached them to
overviews highlighting their relevant qualities. It should also be noted
that for those people who have two identities, they are symbolized as both,
with the initials in boldface to indicate the identity being described. We
suggest that you first digest the “personality key.” Once you have a working
knowledge of the “players,” you will be ready to begin reading this article
with the greatest possibility of making the connections suggested therein.
We also suggest that you refer to the personality key as often as necessary.

The “Bushes”

1. ONB (Obadiah Newcomb Bush)

2. JSB (James Smith Bush)

3. SPB (Samuel P. Bush)

4. GHS1/PSB

(George H. Scherf(f), Sr./

Prescott Sheldon Bush)

5. GHS2/GHWB

(George H. Scherf(f), Jr./

George Herbert Walker Bush)

5a. BPB (Barbara Pierce Bush)

Bush personality key

1. ONB - To give any consideration to the possibility of this person being
related, at all to those who came here to destroy the United States is not
only a waste of time, it is absurd. Once again, another “ancestor”
conveniently died “at sea.” This story is not even clever propaganda.

2. JSB - b. 15 June, 1825, Rochester, NY, d. 11 Nov. 1889, Ithaca, NY /
Marriage: 24 Feb. 1859, to Harriet Eleanor Fay, Trinity Church, New York, NY
(Episcopalian minister who converted to Unitarian - a fact ignored by
heirs.) Was rector at Grace Church, not “Brick Church.” Also attorney.

Harriet Eleanor Fay - b. 27 Feb., 1829, Savannah, GA, d. 29 Oct. 1924,
Boston, MA

3. SPB - b. 4 Oct., 1863, Brick Church, NJ (Wrong: Brick Church is not a
city or town in NJ) Most likely emigrated from Germany as industrial spy /
operative., d. 8 Feb. 1948, Columbus, OH / Marriage: 27 Jun. 1894, Columbus,
OH to Flora Sheldon (Appeared to escape all censuses except 1930, thus
avoiding detection by Census Bureau).

Flora Sheldon - b. 17 March, 1872, Franklin Cty., OH, d. 4 Sep. 1920, Watch
Hill, RI (struck by automobile).

4. GHS1/PSB - b. 15 May 1895, Columbus, OH (Wrong), d. 8 Oct., 1972, New
York, NY, (Emigrated to U.S. as George Scherff, “assistant to Nikola Tesla”)
/ Marriage: 6 Sept., 1921, Kennebunkport, ME to Dorothy Walker (German birth
records expunged.) Consistently misstated father’s birthplace, citing NY and
MA. Major role in “Trading with the Enemy” conspiracy in 1940’s.

Dorothy Walker - b. 1 July, 1901, Walker’s Point, ME, d. 19 Nov., 1992,
Greenwich, CT.

5. GHS2/GHWB - b. 12 June, 1924, Milton, MA (Wrong: Forged birth certificate
to enlist in U.S. Navy). Emigrated from Germany covertly to U.S. as George
Scherff, Jr., son of Nikola Tesla’s assistant, George Scherff, Sr., as spy
for Adolph Hitler. (German birth records expunged). Marriage: 6 Jan., 1945
to “Barbara Pierce.”

5a. BPB- b. 8 June, 1925, Rye, NY (Wrong: Based upon 1930 Census, she was 4
yrs., 2 mos. old. Correct age was 5 years, 2 mos.). Most likely emigrated
from Germany, since no birth record exists in U.S. Likely “borrowed” name
from the daughter of William Brown Pierce and Isabel Ayres who died on
unknown date and at unknown place. Married to George H. Scherf, Jr. aka
George H.W. Bush. Her parents, “Marvin and Pauline Pierce,” had no children,
according to familysearch.org. Her “grandmother,” Kate P. Pierce, emigrated
from Bavaria, Germany.

The “Walkers”

1. TWI (Thomas Walker I)

2. CTWII (Captain Thomas Walker II)

3. TWIII (Thomas Walker III)

4. GEW (George E. Walker)

5. DDW (David “Davis” Walker)

6. GHW (George Herbert Walker)

7. DW (Dorothy Walker)

Walker personality key

1. TWI - No DOB, no birthplace, no date of marriage, and no parents. Married

Catharine (No maiden name, no DOB, no birthplace, no date of marriage).

2. CTWII - b. England (No DOB, no town) Christened: 02 Aug., 1758 Holy
Trinity, Gosport, Hampshire, England Died: “At sea about 1797.”

Catherine McLelland - b. England (No DOB, no town). Marriage: 22 Feb., 1785,
St. Andrew’s Church, Clifton, England / d. 18 Oct., 1806, Philadelphia, PA.

3. TWIII - The “unmentioned" son of Captain Thomas and Catherine Walker - b.
14 Oct., 1787, (no town), England /d. 18 Jun., 1870, Tazewell, IL, buried at
Bloomington, IL.

4. GEW - b. “Burlington, NJ or MD circa. 1797,” d. 28 Oct., 1864,
Bloomington, IL, brother of Thomas Walker III.

Harriet Mercer - b. “about” 1802, MD, d. 24 Oct., 1869, Bloomington, IL,
Marriage: 22 May, 1821, Baltimore, MD.

5. DDW - son of George E. and Harriet Walker. b. 19 Jan., 1840, Leeds,
England. (Not “on a farm near Bloomington, IL” and not in MO as stated to
the Census.) d. 4 Oct., 1918, Walker’s Point, Kennebunkport, ME.

Martha Adela Beaky - b. 1 Jun., 1841, Emmitsburg, MD, d. “after 1906.”
Marriage: 25 Dec., 1862. Her father, Joseph Ambrose Beaky, “died in the
Mississippi River” on 27 Jan. 1858)

6. GHW - b. 11 Jun. 1875, Leeds, England (Not in 1874 in St. Louis, MO as
claimed to Census), d. 24 Jun., 1953, New York, NY. Father, D.D. Walker,
“born in MO, MD, and MO” in three consecutive Censuses; not in Bloomington,
IL, as claimed in biographies.

Lucretia Wear - b. 17 Sept., 1874, St. Louis, MO, d. 28 Aug., 1961,
Biddeford, ME / Marriage: 17 Jan., 1899.

7. DW - daughter of George and Lucretia Walker. b. 1 July, 1901, Walker’s
Point, ME, d. 19 Nov., 1992, Greenwich, CT. Marriage: 6 Sept., 1921,
Kennebunkport, ME, to “Prescott Sheldon Bush” (GHS1/PSB).

Prescott Sheldon Bush

(GHS1/PSB)

According to the CIA-written history books and cleverly-crafted political
stories, Prescott Sheldon Bush was born on May 15, 1895, in Columbus, Ohio.
Ironically, genealogical profiles by some independent researchers and
relatives cite his birthdate as “March 12 or 13.”

Certainly, those tracing the Bushes’ roots and family history would have
gotten it right. It would also seem that the son of such a prominent
industrialist (with powerful political connections in Washington, D.C.)
would have been given a birth certificate, clearing up this discrepancy once
and for all.

The Bush family “history” claims that the young Prescott “attended the
Douglas School,” also in Columbus, Ohio. The problem with this claim is that
there was no Douglas School in Columbus in 1900, nor for most of the 20th
century.

So we now have two disputable claims entered in the history books and
current genealogical records: Prescott Bush’s date and place of birth and
his schooling in Ohio.

Bush’s family biography then describes his “enrollment at St. Georges
School,” a co-ed, Episcopalian prep school near Newport, Rhode Island, from
1908-1913. How he was able to “transfer” to this prestigious school for the
wealthy (after attending a school that never existed) leaves room for much
speculation. It is unclear how many grade levels the school accommodated
only 12 years after its founding in 1896, though today it operates as a high
school-level institution, offering courses from grades 9-12.

A recent posting on the St. George’s official web site boasted that the
“grandfather of our 43rd President” was an alumnus of the school, as if that
were to lend further credibility to the Bush school myth. [18]

Today, the school offers a matriculation program with ties to 57 colleges
and universities.

Prescott Bush’s numerous biographies mention his graduation from Yale
University in 1917, though there is no mention of a degree. Before his
graduation from Yale, yet another anomaly appears—his enlistment into the
Connecticut National Guard in 1916.

The conflicting dates do not end there. While on a tour of duty in the U.S.
Army from 1917-1919, Bush is credited, on August 8, 1918, with “deflecting
an incoming shell with a bolo knife” and saving the lives of three allied
leaders. As a result for his bravery, he “received the Cross of the Legion
of Honor (from France), the Victorian Cross (from England) and the
Distinguished Medal of Honor (from the U.S." Upon his return to Columbus,
Ohio, in mid-1919, Bush found it difficult to explain away the concocted
“war hero” story (another anomaly) and “moved to St. Louis.” [19]

Still, another story surfaced regarding Prescott Bush’s whereabouts during
1918. Having been initiated into Yale University’s secret Skull and Bones
Society (some say in 1916, others claim it was in 1917), Prescott Sheldon
Bush is credited with the grave robbery of the skull of Geronimo, from a
graveyard near Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Though this story may only be another
myth, by now it has become quite difficult to distinguish PSB biographical
fact from fiction. The overlapping timelines of these stories are enough to
raise a few valid questions:

• Where and to whom was Prescott Sheldon Bush born?

• Why are there no official records of this monumental event?

• Where and when did he attend school?

• Where are his military records kept, or have they been conveniently
“burned to create space in the National Archives” along with his father’s
wartime business records?

Biographical accounts about Samuel P. Bush (SPB; Prescott’s father) claim
that he was born at “Brick Church, New Jersey.” [20] This information is
supported by federal census declarations made by SPB himself. Fortunately,
(for those who still seek the truth), there are two more records that show
the flagrant deception (concealment) practiced by PSB.

The 1920 U.S. Federal Decennial Census, taken in St. Louis, Missouri,
documents a “Prescott S. Bush, age 24, general manager of a hardware
company.” Biographical accounts describe GSH1/PSB’s position as a “warehouse
clerk” and not as a “general manager of a hardware store”. GSH1/PSB stated
that his father’s place of birth was “New York.” [21]

The 1930 U.S. Federal Decennial Census documented the family of “Prescott S.
Bush, age 34.” When asked where his father was born, he replied,
“Massachusetts.” [22]

Even the Federal government’s own Census Bureau failed to recognize this
inconsistency. How is it that a 24-year-old Yale University graduate (then
again a decade later as a 34-year-old banker in New York City) could be so
confused about his father’s birthplace?

If SPB was not PSB’s real father, that would explain everything.
Nevertheless, the two statements appear to be blatant lies, not innocent
mistakes. The Bush family biographies do nothing to rectify this dichotomy.

Circuit Chautauqua

From 1874 through the early 1930s, a traveling social “program” called
“Circuit Chautauqua” crisscrossed America, bringing delight to thousands
who witnessed lectures, “Broadway” plays, orators, evangelists, singers,
musical troupes and other vaudeville-like performers. According to the
University of Iowa exhibit, entered into a national competition sponsored by
AmeriTech, Circuit Chautauqua involved 4,546 performers from around the
world.

Originally founded to educate Bible teachers, the summer program expanded to
a massive, circus-like event held in its familiar brown tent. It featured
the foremost political and religious orators, as well as cultural
performers. The live musical performances featured opera and band music with
a “Bohemian” flavor, featuring groups brought in from Germany.

According to the University of Iowa, “President Theodore Roosevelt called
Chautauqua, ‘the most American thing in America’; Woodrow Wilson described
it during World War I as an ‘integral part of the national defense’ and
William Jennings Bryan deemed it a, ‘potent human factor in molding the mind
of the nation.’”

Of special interest was the catalogue of participants which was contained in
a large collection of boxes. The names were in alphabetical order, and two
stood out from the others. The first was “F.E. Powell” and the second, “Ruth
M. Powell.” [23] If Skorzeny and Eric Berman were both being truthful, then
this discovery might lead to the disclosure of Skorzeny’s CIA alias, proving
that not only was he in the U.S. prior to WWII, he indeed had worked for the
U.S. government under the protection of the OSI (which later became the
CIA).

The Chautauqua “Powell” clue led to another Powell clue. “Ruth M. Powell”
was listed on a web site as a member of the “Association of Retired
Intelligence Officers.” [24] Was it possible that she was the same Ruth M.
Powell listed as a Chatauqua participant? Is there any question, based upon
the comments by two presidents and a secretary of state, that Chautauqua was
a powerful propaganda and intelligence-gathering machine?

If Ruth M. Powell could be proven to have lived in S. Florida (per Eric
Berman), then the odds would be astronomical that she could be anyone other
than the wife of Skorzeny (aka F.E. Powell). And if F.E. and Ruth M. Powell
were living in the United States prior to World War II, then they were spies
for the Nazis and Circuit Chatauqua provided them with a perfect cover.

As it turned out, a recent phone listing in S. Miami was found under the
name, “E. Powell.” The stories of both Berman and Skorzeny are both
supported by this phone (and address) record.

When the Library of Congress recently published a condensed version of the
University of Iowa’s Circuit Chatauqua exhibit, the names of “F.E. and Ruth
M. Powell” were mysteriously missing from the master list, lending further
credibility to my contention that they were indeed spies who worked for U.S.
intelligence agencies, and their names were intentionally removed. The names
of the participants have been rearranged into categories. Understandably,
there is no category for “spies.”

George H. Scherf(f), Sr.

(GHS1/PSB)

Only the most perceptive reader will have noticed the intentional variation
in the spelling of “Scherf” with one “f.” Why the variation in spelling?
That question will be answered after a closer examination of the real
identity of George H. Scherf, Sr. (GHS1/PSB) and his real mission.

Considering Adolph Hitler’s propensity to employ metaphysical symbology and
his obsession with the dark side of the occult, it is plausible that
GHS1/PSB’s surname had everything to do with his having been chosen for an
exceptionally covert plot: To funnel and launder stolen money through
American banks sympathetic to the Nazi cause, to profit technologically and
financially from stolen technology, and to subvert the government of the
United States through bribery, intimidation, murder and espionage.

The following translation of the surname “Scherf” casts some light on the
occult (hidden) meaning of the name.

The following quotes are taken directly from the web site,
http://scherf.com/club.htm:

“SCHERF: German and Jewish (Ashkenazic); from Middle High German.
Habitational name from places in the Rhineland named Scherf, or from
Scherfede near Warburg. (Note: The word “Ashkenazic” is derived from the
Hebrew word for Germany. Ashkenazic Jews are the Jews of France, Germany,
and Eastern Europe.)”

“SCHERFLEIN: “If someone “gives his Scherflein” as a contribution to
something, it means that he gives a little money or other small gift to a
greater whole. A “Scherf” was a halfpenny or obol from the time of the
Carolingians (8th and 9th centuries). The name comes from the Latin
scripulum meaning the smallest part of a measure or weight and changed from
scrip, scirp, scerp to Old High German scerpf and today’s SCHERF. Scripulum
is the popular version of scrupulum. In popular speech the expression was
applied to small coins in general.” [25]

Skorzeny had some inside information on the Scherf family. After all, he and
his S.S. buddies had posed with them at the Scherf home in Germany when he
was quite young. This association was by no means a chance encounter and by
all appearances, the photo sessions were designed to become mementos to be
cherished through the lean years, as a reminder of the “master plan.”

What was the master plan, and how did the Scherf family come to play such a
distinctive role?

GHS1/PSB and Nicola Tesla: Nikola Tesla had emigrated from Austria to the
U.S. in order to fulfill his destiny as the most prolific scientific
inventor in history. If the Scherfs (who were trained in espionage for the
purpose of providing Hitler with stolen technologies developed in America)
were to be of any worth to Hitler’s unquenchable thirst for advanced
weaponry and world domination, they must be able to penetrate Tesla’s inner
circle of influence. This mission required deception, stealth, secrecy and
financing. Before departing the fatherland, the Scherf’s public records and
family history were expunged (except for Otto Skorzeny’s personal photo
collection—an unforeseen flaw in their plan).

Until this writing, not much was known about GHS1/PSB. His first obligation
was to omit any reference to a middle name, so the “H” was dropped. Then, in
order to confuse the issue and prevent anyone from tracing his roots back to
Germany, an “F” was added to the end of the Scherf(f) surname. These two
steps made genealogical research in Germany extremely difficult, if not
altogether impossible. In German genealogical records and databases, the
spelling of Scherff (two Fs) is very rare. However, in the United States the
opposite is true. The “double-F” spelling is quite common—so common, that
there exists but one record of a George “Scherf” ever arriving in the U.S.
Since Otto Skorzeny’s familiarity with the Scherf family was usually in the
context of espionage, he always assumed the spelling to be the
“Americanized” version, which was also the published version in writings
about Nikola Tesla. Skorzeny, however, did remember GHS1/PSB’s middle
initial (H).

What history is there of GHS1/PSB? Once he left Germany on his own (outside
of his relationship with Nikola Tesla and the Union Sulphur Co.), the first
record appeared in the Annual Journal of the House of Representatives (AJHR)
from Wellington, New Zealand, “for the year 1913 and ending March 31, 1914.”
[26] Scherf signed on with the SS Surrey, a steamship that transported arms,
soldiers, cash and probably illegal drugs.

The AJHR contained a report about a major insurrection on the ship and
numerous crew members were charged with assault, insubordination,
dereliction of duty, and other lesser charges. “Able Seaman” GHS1/PSB (with
two Fs), was charged with insubordination, then convicted and sentenced with
an 11-shilling fine—a rather hefty sum in 1914—or two days in jail. It was
not mentioned as for which penalty he ultimately paid.

The timing of this concealed event curiously corresponds with the first year
of GHSI/PSB’s “proclaimed attendance” at Yale University.

Evidently, the New Zealand House of Representatives and the New Zealand
Maritime Museum both felt the conviction of “George Scherff, Able Seaman”
was a significant event in maritime history, which resulted in its
publication, not only in the Annual Journal of the House of Representatives,
but also on the New Zealand Maritime Museum’s own web site. No age was
given, though a safe estimate would place him in his late-teens to
early-20s. After his one-year career on the SS Surrey, GHS1/PSB disappeared
from the New Zealand shipping manifests.

The seafaring career of GHS1/PSB found new life with the Hamburg-Amerika
line (owned by Brown Brothers Harriman & Company and aided by credit
arranged through George Herbert Walker (GHW), GHS1/PSB’s future
father-in-law).

His name (with two Fs) reappeared on numerous shipping manifests on the
“crew’s list,” during 1920 and 1921, traveling from Hamburg, Liverpool, and
the British West Indies. GHS1/PSB had been progressively promoted from “able
seaman” to “second mate,” “junior first mate,” and “first officer.” Many of
his documented voyages were on the SS Mount Clay, which departed regularly
from Hamburg, Liverpool and ports in the West Indies and South America.

One significant voyage, which departed from Liverpool on January 20, 1915
and arrived in New York on the January 30, was aboard the SS Arabic. Its
passenger, on Line 1 of the manifest, presented to the INS at Ellis Island,
was George Scherf, German citizen from Dölitzsch. [27] Dölitzsch is a small
village south of Leipzig, Germany, and was not too distant from the hometown
of Martin Bormann who later became Hitler’s second-in-command.

This official U.S. government document (to the inevitable chagrin of the
INS, the FBI, and the CIA) establishes a “regional” connection between the
George H. Scherf family, Martin Bormann, Joseph Mengele, Reinhardt Gehlen
and Skorzeny; (see photo) sets the pre-WWII connection between the Scherfs
and these known Nazis into concrete.

This single document, obviously missed in the frantic effort to expunge all
records of Nazi spies, went unnoticed until I discovered it in 2007. See the
photo Skorzeny produced in which he identified the aforementioned Nazis,
including himself and the family of George H. Scherf, Sr., “the
illegal-immigrant, German-born accountant of Nikola Tesla.” The photo is
published in Eric “Orion” Berman’s book The Bush Connection (See
http://thebushconnection.com).

Note: Based upon a preponderance of evidence, in addition to recent
discoveries through independent research, indicating patterns of deceit,
corruption, theft, conspiracy, murder and treason, it appears that George H.
Scherf(f), Sr. (GHS1) was the real identity of Prescott Sheldon Bush (PSB).
Even Skorzeny “bought” the story that George H. Scherf, Jr. (GHS2) was
GHS1/PSBs adopted son. In effect, GHS1/PSB was a double agent who worked
primarily on behalf of the Nazi SS apparatus that controlled the German
Central banks who, in turn, controlled their counterparts on Wall Street and
in London. GHS1/PSB stole Nikola Tesla’s technology and, according to
Skorzeny, “robbed Tesla blind.” The Nazis of the Third Reich, determined as
they were to deceive the world in their pursuit of world domination, made
some mistakes. Their carefully-crafted plan had its own shortcomings,
despite their best efforts. Inevitably, greed became the “hidden enemy.”

Not only was Tesla’s technology stolen, but the governments of Germany,
Russia, and the United States benefited by covertly weaponizing his
most-advanced inventions and then turning that technology on the peoples of
the world. George Scherf, described in books, newspaper and magazine
articles and in biographies distributed throughout the scientific community
as Tesla’s “trusted associate, accountant, and sometimes secretary,” stole
his inventions, sold them to the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) through his
vice-presidency and directorship under the alias of Prescott Sheldon Bush,
to be forwarded to Paul Warburg (banker), Fritz Thyssen (industrialist) and
I.G. Farben (the largest conglomerate of chemical companies in the world) —
the latter two being industrialists loyal to Hitler’s Nazi Party.

GHS1/PSB’s position as “auditor” with the Union Sulphur Company was no
accident either. The company’s “president,” German chemist Herman Frasch
provided GHS1/PSB with the perfect opportunity to advise him about Tesla’s
patents and their financial worth, as well as being a conduit to the
oil-rich Rockefellers, for whom they both worked.

From his teens to his mid-20s, GHS1/PSB had gained valuable experience in
learning about the shipping industry. His hands-on experience in
transporting soldiers, arms, drugs and large amounts of stolen cash would
become the trademark of his family—as is in the Bush family legacy today.
And the Scherf(f)s were no strangers to murder, as in the case of Nikola
Tesla’s demise, which was admitted by Skorzeny (in part one last month).
GHS1/PSB’s mentors in the Wall Street banks knew of his double identity,
too. After all, many of them had gone through a similar process of
“assisted” immigration, false documentation and assimilation into American
society; they equally profited from the business they conducted with SPB and
his association with Buckeye Steel Castings, Remington Arms (through his
position as Chairman of the War Industries Board), the Harrimans, Kuhn, Loeb
& Company, J.P. Morgan, the Rockefellers, and GHW.

Was it a coincidence that the families of GHW, Samuel P. Bush (SPB),
GHS1/PSB (and even their Pierce relatives) all had a penchant for domestic
servitude from the “Fatherland,” Nazi Germany? What peculiar character trait
amongst these self-proclaimed “blood relatives to British royalty” fueled
their hunger for German cuisine? Their “American” servants—cooks, maids,
nurses, et al, were taught to lie to INS and Census Bureau agents, never
suspecting that an independent researcher would uncover their deceit 100
years later.

Coincidentally, the Hamburg-Amerika line was associated with the UBC scandal
that resulted in the “Trading with the Enemy Act” charges brought forth
against the Brown Brothers, Harriman & Company, UBC, GHW and GHS1/PSB. It
had been discovered that the Nazis were laundering stolen money (from
Europe) through the UBC and sending it back to Adolph Hitler through Fritz
Thyssen, the Warburgs, I.G. Farben and others. Arms and oil shipments
intended to assist the Nazi cause and enrich the likes of SPB and the
Rockefeller family were halted in 1942, though dividends were ultimately
paid to the perpetrators after World War II. GHS1/PSB received $1.5 million,
the value of one share of the UBC stock he owned. The total assets of UBC
were estimated to be worth more than $4 billion at the time.

To avoid further embarrassment to the Wall Street traitors (who should have
been tried for treason), the National Archives “burned” the associated
records “in order to save space,” temporarily salvaging the reputation of
SPB. The destruction of these documents did little to erase other government
records that showed an affinity of this “family” to conduct business with
the Nazis.

The above-referenced Federal Census records (1930) detail a few more
“tendencies” for the Bush and Walker families to favor those of German
persuasion. Samuel P. Bush employed a maid, Emma Sigler, who immigrated to
the U.S. in “1907,” from Urbach, Germany. Emma, like her benefactors, not
only misstated her age (28), which should have been 37 (based upon her
declaration to the INS that she was 19 in 1902), but her date of arrival and
her real intended destination— the home of SPB. Somehow, Emma “forgot” that
she arrived at the Port of New York, on September 15, 1902—five years prior
to her declaration to the Census Bureau. The point here is that it does not
matter how old she was on either occasion, but that on one or both
occasions, she lied to INS officials. [28]

The “Walkers”

TWI: The Walker clan appears out of nowhere beginning with Thomas Walker I
(TWI) who married Catharine (no maiden name). According to the records,
there is no date of birth, no birthplace, no parents and no date of marriage
noted for either TWI or Catharine. Their union, however, produced one son of
record, Thomas Walker II, born/christened August 2, 1758. [29]

CTWII: “Captain” Thomas Walker II (CTWII) married Catherine McClelland Feb.
22, 1785. Dates and places of birth for CTWII and Catherine are not
available, though the “christening” date for CTWII is recorded as August 2,
1758, at Holy Trinity Church, Gosport, Hampshire, England. The union between
CTWII and Catherine produced “one” child, Thomas Walker III (TWIII) born
October 14, 1787. [30]

It is interesting that TWI and CTWII both married a “Catharine (Catherine)”
and neither had birth dates, nor places of birth. “Catharine” didn’t even
have a maiden surname. Apparently, neither Catharine nor her presumed
daughter-in-law Catherine had parents, though both were supposedly born in
“England.”

CTWII reportedly died at sea in 1797 (date unknown), though it is not clear
whether he was traveling on a ship or merely swimming.

There is no mention whatsoever of a second child between CTWII and Catherine
until after CTWII died. Conversely, when George E. Walker (GEW) was born,
there was no mention of an older brother, TWIII.

GEW: George E. Walker was born in “either New Jersey or Maryland" about 1797
or 1798 according to numerous biographies. GEW attended Mount St. Mary’s
College (boarding school) in Emittsburg, Maryland, from 1811-12 as an
“orphan,” though it is unclear which “legal guardian” sent him there. [31]

Brothers? Both TWIII and GEW found their way to Bloomington, Illinois,
though their relationship is suspiciously omitted from public records in the
United States. Was it so that no one would ever discover this “royal”
secret”—that “Catharine” and “Catherine” were one and the same and bore
CTWII with TWI and then coupled with her own son (CTWII) to produce TWIII?
We can assume that CTWII also fathered GEW, but that is not certain, though
GEW was given the Walker name.

Catherine, died in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1806.

GEW died in Bloomington, Ill., October 28, 1864.

TWIII died on June 18, 1870, in Tazewell, Illinois, and was buried at
Bloomington, Illinois.

DDW: According to the British Census of 1881, GEW’s son, David Davis Walker
(DDW), was born in Leeds, England, January 19, 1840. According to the 1881
census, DDW’s son, GHW, was six years old at the time and was described as a
“scholar.” His birth would have been in 1875, not 1874. [32]

GHW: George Herbert Walker. The Walker family was already in the business of
manufacturing clothes, an industry they would continue on their arrival to
the United States.

The future father-in-law of GSH1/PSB had established himself in the business
world by dealing in dry goods. Though his career began with his father David
Davis Walker’s Ely, Walker & Company in St. Louis, Missouri, he eventually
became a partner in the New York banks that played a role in the trading
scandals related to the closing of the UBC.

Census records from 1900, 1910, 1920 and 1930 reveal a suspicious but
recurring pattern with those who conducted

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Topaz

未讀,
2007年5月21日 下午6:46:112007/5/21
收件者:

...The May 18th meeting of the
American Israel Public Affairs Committee (or AIPAC for short) in
Washington, DC... AIPAC is the most influential lobby in Washington,
and is totally focused on maintaining and increasing American taxpayer
support for Israel, both financial and military, and in destroying all
critics of Israel or of Jewish supremacism...
When Bush ascended to the AIPAC podium, flanked by leading Jewish
supremacists on both sides, behind him was a huge new flag design,
probably 50 feet long, consisting of American stars and stripes
interspersed with huge Stars of David. Bush, interrupted by wild
applause and several standing ovations from the Zionist audience which
included Ariel Sharon, referred to the leading Jewish supremacists on
the platform by their first names:
"I'm honored to be here at AIPAC, thank you for such a warm welcome.
It's good to be with so many friends-friends of mine and friends of
Israel. ...I want to thank Amy for her leadership. I appreciate you
taking time to serve a cause that-in which you believe deeply. I want
to thank Bernice for her willingness to serve, as well. I've known
Howard for a long time. He's effective. I want to thank the AIPAC
board-AIPAC board members for their friendship and leadership. I'm
honored to be in the presence of my friend, the Ambassador from
Israel, Danny Ayalon. I appreciate you being here, Danny."
How cozy. The president went on in this vein for about forty minutes,
acting more like an Israeli cabinet minister than an American
president. He congratulated himself for his unwavering support for
Zionism, justified the horrible terror-war being waged on Israel's
behalf in Iraq, and engaged in some saber-rattling against other
Muslim states that don't want to have a government supervised by Jews.
Bush also repeated the catch-phrase that has a hidden meaning to
Jewish supremacists, the phrase I've spoken about before on American
Dissident Voices-"committed to the security of Israel as a Jewish
state," which is repeated almost word-for-word again and again by
Israel's sycophants and Capitol Hill puppets. and which means much
more than seems. [ http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1282 ]
The words 'as a Jewish state' are crucial: they mean support for
Israel as a racial state for one people alone, something that the
Jewish power structure denies to every White nation-yet White
politicians must express their "commitment" to Israel. Bush stated:
"The United States is strongly committed, and I am strongly committed,
to the security of Israel as a vibrant Jewish state." Identical to the
catch-phrase, with only the addition of the word 'vibrant.' Bush is
not committed to America as an American state -- in fact, he supports
amnesty for illegal invaders.
All that is to be expected from Bush, considering his dependence on
Jewish favor, Jewish money, and Jewish media for his election. But
what I found most chilling about Bush's groveling speech before his
masters was this section, in which he makes reference to a recent
meeting of the so-called Organization for Security and Cooperation in
Europe (OSCE), which is working with American and European governments
to outlaw free speech by "monitoring" and outlawing criticism of Jews
[ http://www.natvan.com/pub/2003/053103.txt
http://www.natvan.com/pub/2003/062803.txt ]:
"The Jewish people have seen, over the years and over the centuries,
that hate prepares the way for violence. The refusal to expose and
confront intolerance can lead to crimes beyond imagining. So we have a
duty to expose and confront anti-Semitism, wherever it is found. Some
of you attended a very important event in Berlin last month, the
International Conference on Anti-Semitism. You understand that
anti-Semitism is not a problem of the past; the hatred of Jews did not
die in a Berlin bunker. In its cruder forms, it can be found in some
Arab media, and this government will continue to call upon Arab
governments to end libels and incitements. Such hatred can also take
subtler forms. The demonization of Israel, the most extreme
anti-Zionist rhetoric can be a flimsy cover for anti-Semitism, and
contribute to an atmosphere of fear in which synagogues are
desecrated, people are slandered, folks are threatened. I will
continue to call upon our friends in Europe to renounce and fight any
sign of anti-Semitism in their midst."
[ http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/05/20040518-1.html
]

You'll notice two things here: 1) Bush is conflating negative feelings
about Jews, and 'rhetoric,' with actual violent acts and a supposed
'atmosphere' that 'creates' them, thus setting the stage for the
legally-required 'monitoring' of all critics of Jewish power and the
criminalization of the free speech of these critics, and 2) the
redefinition of criticism of Israel or Zionism, making them into just
another form of so-called "anti-Semitism," so they, too, can be
'monitored' and eventually criminalized. Both of these are something
that Jewish pressure groups worldwide have been pushing hard for
recently, and Bush promised to give them exactly what they want.
Meanwhile, at yet another meeting, John Kerry, who is actually of
Jewish ancestry himself, tried to out-promise Bush with his
protestations of love for Zionism and hatred of any who would
criticize Jewish supremacism. At a meeting last month of the
crime-linked Jewish spying operation and pressure group, the
'Anti-Defamation League' (ADL) in Washington, Kerry said the
following:
"...what ADL stands for is what I would like to fight for. ...And
after last week's [OSCE] conference in Berlin, we celebrate 55
countries that came together who have pledged to intensify their
efforts to combat anti-Semitism and to spread tolerance. ...And we
still know that anti-Semitism, notwithstanding the meeting of 55
countries, has been growing, and demands global leadership in order to
stand up against it. ...Across the Atlantic we've seen a new wave of
anti-Semitism, masking as anti-Israel sentiment, and it's creeping its
way across Europe and the Middle East. ...The people of Israel should
also know that for the entire 20 years that I have been in the United
States Senate, I'm proud that my commitment to a secure Jewish state
has been unwavering; not even by one vote or one letter or one
resolution has it wavered. And as president, I can guarantee you that
that support and that effort for our ally, a vibrant democracy, will
continue. ...The security of Israel is paramount."
[ http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/kerryadl.html ]
Ladies and gentlemen, you cannot have more than one paramount value.
If a certain thing is your highest value, that means that all other
things are of lesser or no value. Kerry says "The security of Israel
is paramount." Not the security of the United States. Not the security
of our children's future. Not the security of Western civilization or
its founding race. None of these are paramount to Kerry, or for that
matter Bush or any of the bought politicians. The Jewish state alone
is paramount. (In one of those coincidences that is simply too funny
to have been made up, I note that Kerry's 'liaison with the Jewish
community' is a person named Jay Footlik.)
As for Ralph Nader, he himself, like Kerry, is not entirely White
(though he's not Jewish) and he cannot be expected to articulate the
interests of White Americans. He has approached Middle Eastern issues
with more objectivity than Kerry or Bush-he recently referred to Kerry
as "part of the Washington puppet show on the Israeli/Palestinian
matter"-and he would restrict some of the worst abuses of the
open-border maniacs for rational economic reasons...
[ http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/kerry.html ]
And what of that OSCE conference on 'anti-Semitism' to which both
Kerry and Bush referred in such glowing terms? Attended by
representatives of 55 nations, many of them dependent on US/Zionist
favor for their economic survival, it marked the agreement of those
governments to 'root out' all criticism of Jews, continue their
efforts to criminalize such criticism, and begin the most extensive
internal surveillance and spying operation ever known, to be directed
against their own citizens suspected of being aware of the issue of
Jewish supremacism.
According to the New Jersey Jewish News, at the conference "European
governments acknowledged that much of the current anti-Semitism
revival hides behind criticism of Israel. ...Several congressional
participants praised the work of the conference, but warned that the
meeting is only the first step in combating a problem that continues
to grow."
One of those US Congressmen attending the event was New Jersey's
Republican Representative Chris Smith, who said "When national leaders
fail to denounce anti-Semitic violence and slurs, the void is not only
demoralizing to the victims, but silence actually enables the
wrongdoing. Silence by elected officials in particular conveys
approval - or at least acquiescence - and can contribute to a climate
of fear and a sense of vulnerability. ...we hope the results of this
conference will serve as a blueprint for serious and hopefully bold
action. Our words here in Berlin, however, must be repeated at home
with frequency, passion, and tenacity and matched - and even exceeded
- by deeds."
Laszlo Kovacs, the foreign minister of Hungary, told the OSCE meeting
"There can be no tolerance of extremist hate speech. We will not
tolerate it in parliament, in meetings, on the streets, squares or
football stadiums." By "extremist hate speech" they now mean criticism
of Israel, Zionism, or Jewish power. They do not mean and will not
punish Jewish supremacists when they declare their hatred of White
people or others, nor will they punish the Jewish funding and
promotion of policies which are leading directly to genocide of the
European race.
Another attendee was Democratic Congressman from Maryland Ben Cardin,
who declared "We ended up with a document that acknowledges the
importance of national leadership in fighting anti-Semitism, and which
commits nations not just to gather information about the problem but
to take action based on that."
The article continues: "As a result, OSCE members will share
information on the spread of anti-Semitism and 'best practices' for
combating it. Member nations agreed to invest in educational and law
enforcement programs aimed at reducing hate crimes and to appoint a
roving OSCE envoy to help members 'develop specific strategies.'"
Jewish spokesman Mark Levin said of the OSCE meeting "The bottom line
is that members states of the OSCE are now committed to monitoring and
hopefully implementing programs to counter increasing
anti-Semitism..." Levin also said that America must also monitor and
'combat' critics of Jewish power: "It was clear we have a lot to look
at in our own backyard, including using education, law enforcement,
and the Internet to combat new forms of hatred." With every questioner
of Jewish policy now put in the 'anti-Semite' category if Jewish
groups so declare, Levin and Foxman are going to be very very busy in
the near future.
[ http://www.njjewishnews.com/njjn.com/50604/wldadl.html ]
[ http://www.eubusiness.com/afp/040523124619.zfxkfwap ]
They may have to 'monitor' the halls of Congress. In the U.S.
Senate, Senator Ernest Hollings is about to retire-and from
the secure position of never having to worry about reelection
again, Mr. Hollings has decided to come clean, at least
partially, on the nature of Jewish power in Washington. (By the
way, Hollings' designated successor has been chosen by the
Democratic Party: Inez Tenenbaum, the Democratic state education
superintendent. No more worries about South Carolina Senators
spilling the beans for a while, anyway. [
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/GuestColumns/printLondon20040525.shtml
] )

Hollings' remarks included the following: "They [the Israeli military]
are coming in there [Palestinian refugee camps] with U.S. equipment,
U.S. gun helicopters, U.S. tanks that are bulldozing. That is our
policy. That is the reason for 9/11. ...I think, frankly, we have
caused more terrorism than we have gotten rid of. ...I can tell you no
President takes office-I don't care whether it is a Republican or a
Democrat-that all of a sudden AIPAC will tell him exactly what the
policy is... I don't apologize for this column. I want them to
apologize to me for talking about anti-Semitism. They are not getting
by with it. ...Now we have killed almost 800, maimed for life
thousands of others. Are we going to just continue on?"
[ http://hollings.senate.gov/~hollings/statements/2004521A35.html
]

Good question, Senator Hollings. My question is: Why did it take you
dozens of years to tell us the truth about Jewish domination of
Washington? Other establishment figures have, perhaps reluctantly and
hesitantly, revealed the truth about who has led us into the war:
Middle East expert General Anthony Zinni has now stated that the
purpose of the war was Israel's security, and that Jewish
neocons-naming Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Lewis Libby, Richard
Perle, and Elliot Abrams-were the ones pushing for war from the
beginning.
[ http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13549 ]
In parallel with the OSCE efforts in Europe, Jewish efforts to
suppress criticism are right now on track to be made into law in the
US Congress: H.R.4230 is a bill to "To authorize the establishment
within the Department of State of an Office to Monitor and Combat
Anti-Semitism, to require inclusion in annual Department of State
reports of information concerning acts of anti-Semitism around the
world, and for other purposes."
The bill states that "It is the sense of Congress that-- (1) the
United States should continue to vigorously support efforts to combat
anti-Semitism worldwide through bilateral relationships and
interaction with international organizations such as the Organization
of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE); (2) the United States
delegation to the OSCE conference in Berlin should advocate for the
appointment of a High Commissioner on anti-Semitism; (3) the President
should direct the United States Ambassador to the United Nations to
introduce in the most appropriate forum in the United Nations a
measure condemning anti-Semitism; (4) the Secretary of State should
establish a permanent office in the Department of State to monitor and
combat anti-Semitism; and (5) the Department of State should
thoroughly document acts of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incitement
that occur around the world."
[ http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:HR04230:@@@P ]
It does indeed seem that there are meetings, meetings everywhere -- in
Berlin, in Washington, in the halls of Congress itself. For the most
part, these are meetings of liars and faceless bureaucrats eager to
accept Jewish money and keep their jobs by doing what they are told.
Meanwhile, we're having some meetings of our own. Last month, National
Alliance members participated in the Institute for Historical Review
revisionist conference in Sacramento, which we helped rescue from
cowardice and Jewish censorship efforts. Just one week earlier, we
held the largest-ever National Alliance Leadership Conference in the
newly-constructed William Pierce Memorial Hall in the beautiful
mountains of West Virginia. And just a few days ago, the New Orleans
European-American Conference gathered together Alliance members and
supporters, members of other groups, and individual activists from
around the world to meet in cooperation in setting lofty goals,
putting in place a 'zero tolerance' policy on violence or lawlessness
often instigated by provocateurs, and distancing ourselves from
irresponsible elements by setting a high moral tone in our efforts to
secure a future for White children. The ideas in the New Orleans
Protocol, as it is called, are those that the National Alliance has
been promoting for years. The New Orleans Protocol will have historic
significance as we advance toward our vision: a nation for White
people, where the government is responsible to us alone, where our
interests-and not the interests of a foreign nation like Israel-come
first.

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html

www.freedomtofascism.com

未讀,
2007年5月21日 晚上11:40:352007/5/21
收件者:
On Mon, 21 May 2007 23:10:37 -0400, Alien Hit & Run
<alienh...@fugitive.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 May 2007 22:57:47 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com
>
>> On Mon, 21 May 2007 21:26:33 -0400, Alien Hit & Run
>> <alienh...@fugitive.com> wrote:
>>
>> >paranoid schizophrenic
>> >with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>> Projection noted.
>>
>> Smile, you're on candid camera!
>
>If you say so, dear. :-)

We know so, dumbass.

Here's the story you don't want published:

Top 25 Censored Stories of 2007
http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2007/index.htm

#9 The World Bank Funds Israel-Palestine Wall
Sources:

Left Turn Issue #18
Title: “Cementing Israeli Apartheid: The Role of World Bank”
Author: Jamal Juma’

Al-Jazeerah, March 9, 2005
Title: “US Free Trade Agreements Split Arab Opinion”
Author: Linda Heard

Community Evaluator: April Hurley, MD
Student Researchers: Bailey Malone and Lisa Dobias

Despite the 2004 International Court of Justice (ICJ) decision that called
for tearing down the Wall and compensating affected communities,
construction of the Wall has accelerated. The route of the barrier runs deep
into Palestinian territory, aiding the annexation of Israeli settlements and
the breaking of Palestinian territorial continuity. The World Bank’s vision
of “economic development,” however, evades any discussion of the Wall’s
illegality.
The World Bank has meanwhile outlined the framework for a Palestinian Middle
East Free Trade Area (MEFTA) policy in their most recent report on Palestine
published in December of 2004, “Stagnation or Revival: Israeli Disengagement
and Palestinian Economic Prospects.”
Central to World Bank proposals are the construction of massive industrial
zones to be financed by the World Bank and other donors and controlled by
the Israeli Occupation. Built on Palestinian land around the Wall, these
industrial zones are envisaged as forming the basis of export-orientated
economic development. Palestinians imprisoned by the Wall and dispossessed
of land can be put to work for low wages.
The post-Wall MEFTA vision includes complete control over Palestinian
movement. The report proposes high-tech military gates and checkpoints along
the Wall, through which Palestinians and exports can be conveniently
transported and controlled. A supplemental “transfer system” of walled roads
and tunnels will allow Palestinian workers to be funneled to their jobs,
while being simultaneously denied access to their land. Sweatshops will be
one of very few possibilities of earning a living for Palestinians confined
to disparate ghettos throughout the West Bank. The World Bank states:

“In an improved operating environment, Palestinian entrepreneurs and foreign
investors will look for well-serviced industrial land and supporting
infrastructure. They will also seek a regulatory regime with a minimum of
‘red tape’ and with clear procedures for conducting business. Industrial
Estates (IEs), particularly those on the border between Palestinian and
Israeli territory, can fulfill this need and thereby play an important role
in supporting export based growth.”

Jamal Juma’ notes that the “red tape” which the World Bank refers to can be
presumed to mean trade unions, a minimum wage, good working conditions,
environmental protection, and other workers’ rights that will be more
flexible than the ones in the “developed” world. The World Bank explicitly
states that current wages of Palestinians are too high for the region and
“compromise the international competitiveness” even though wages are only a
quarter of the average in Israel. Juma’ warns that on top of a military
occupation and forced expulsion, Palestinians are to be subjects of an
economic colonialism.
These industrial zones will clearly benefit Israel abroad where goods “Made
in Palestine” have more favorable trade conditions in international markets.
IPS reporter Emad Mekay, in February 2005, revealed the World Bank’s plan to
partially fund Palestinian MEFTA infrastructure with loans to Palestine.
Israel is not eligible for World Bank lending because of its high per capita
income, but Palestine is. Mekay quotes Terry Walz of the Washington-based
Council for the National Interest, a group that monitors U.S. and
international policy towards Israel and the Palestinians: “I must admit that
making the Palestinians pay for the modernization of these checkpoints is an
embarrassment, since they had nothing to do with the erection of the
separation wall to begin with and in fact have protested it. I think the
whole issue is extremely murky.”1
Mekay goes on to note that this is the first time the World Bank appears
ready to get actively involved in the Israeli occupation of Palestinian
land. Former World Bank president James Wolfensohn rejected this possibility
last year. Neo-conservative Paul Wolfowitz was, however, confirmed as
president of the World Bank on June 1, 2005.
In breach of the ICJ ruling, the U.S. has already contributed $50 million to
construct gates along the Wall to “help serve the needs of Palestinians.”
Linda Heard reports for Al-Jazeerah that the U.S. is currently pushing for
bilateral Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with various Arab states, including
members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), as part of a vision for a
larger Middle East Free Trade Agreement. President Bush hopes the MEFTA will
encompass some twenty regional countries, including Israel, and be fully
consolidated by 2013.
Many in the region are suspicious of the divisive trend of bilateral
agreements with the U.S. and worry that the GCC will end up with small,
fragmented satellite economies without any leverage against world giants.
Prince Saud Al-Faisal, the Saudi foreign minister, stated, “It is alarming
to see some members of the GCC enter into separate agreements with
international powers . . . They diminish the collective bargaining power and
weaken not only the solidarity of the GCC as a whole, but also each of its
members.”

Note
1. Emad Mekay, “World Bank and U.S.: Palestinians Should Pay for Israeli
Checkpoints,” IPS, February 25, 2005.

UPDATE BY JAMAL JUMA’
“ Cementing Israeli Apartheid: The Role of the World Bank” was written last
summer as part of Stop the Wall’s campaign efforts to widen attention of
those horrified by the construction of the 700 km long wall around
Palestinian cities and villages. It aimed to expose the vicious mechanism of
control, exploitation, and dispossession devised by the Occupation, but
moreover the activities of the international community in safeguarding the
Wall and making Palestinian ghettos sustainable.
It opens a chapter in a story that no one wants to hear: the globalization
of apartheid in the Occupation of Palestine. Zionism has its own racist
interest in ghettoizing 4 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza and
securing the judaization of Jerusalem. It ensures a Jewish demographic
majority and ethnic supremacy over as much of Palestine as possible, working
against all UN resolutions and the recent ICJ ruling on the Wall.
Within this project it finds allies in the international community keen to
exploit cheap Palestinian labor locked behind Walls and gates. The degree to
which Zionism and the international community—headed by the World Bank—work
together with the aim of controlling every aspect of Palestinian life has
become increasingly evident since the Left Turn article.
The Palestinian Authority’s (PA) role is reduced to the administrators of
the Bantustans. The Palestinian people resoundingly said no to Bantustans at
the ballot boxes last January.
While the Bank’s initial responsibility was to devise economic policies for
the sustainability of a Palestinian Bantu-State, the institution is now
facilitating efforts to ensure that Palestinians cannot interfere in the
plans of the Occupation and the international community. The World Bank is
gearing up to take over the payrolls of various Palestinian institutions,
should the PA not comply with Zionist and global interests.
While global IFIs meticulously plan the financial and material survival and
political control of the ghettos, Ehud Olmert offers the slogan of “Final
Borders” to describe the project. In legitimizing the Wall, annexing
Jerusalem, increasing the number of settlers, and denying the mere existence
of the refugees, Olmert finds a willing accomplice in the Bank and its
policy makers in Washington, who look to cash in on the Bantu-State.
The Palestinian people will never accept the plan, so it is hoped that they
will be starved into it. But we will not kneel down. After dozens of
massacres, killings, arrests, and almost sixty years of life in the
Diaspora, surrender is too high a price to pay. We are not asking for
outside institutions to provide us with bread, but to comply with their
duties under international law and support our struggle for justice and
liberation.
None of the horrific realities of life in Palestine are apparent in the
headlines and doublespeak of mass media and international diplomacy, where
our ghettoization is called “state-building.” International complicity with
Israeli apartheid is dressed up as “humanitarian aid.” Palestinians are
supposed to be grateful for gates in the Wall so they can be funneled
between ghettos.
Just like Olmert’s schemes with the White House, the media shuns and
neglects the rights and voices of Palestinians. Neither the daily killing of
our people, nor the destruction of our homes, the dispossession of our
farmers, or the sufferings of 6 million refugees make headlines. The
consumers of mainstream media outlets are left to discuss the diatribe of
“peace” and “borders,” disputed between the protagonists of our oppression,
while the racism, ethnic cleansing, and ghettoization continue.

More information on the issue is to be found at our website:
http://www.stopthewall.org

0 則新訊息