Obama was Born in Kenya: Affidavit of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia

johnny@.

Nov 2, 2008, 3:29:56 PM11/2/08
Sun 02 Nov 2008 02:10 PM EST

I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 1
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE :
:
Plaintiff :
vs. :CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083
:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL :
:
Defendants :
AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA

I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18) and not a party to
the within action. If called to do so, I could and would competently
testify under oath as follows I am an ordained minister of the gospel of
Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and translator for the Anabaptist
churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for
the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with
the American bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the
Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I am fluent in Swahili and in English. I
am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel extensively in the ministries
of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya, Uganda and the
Sudan.

It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities
in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential
candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama’s grandmother still
resides in the village of Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from
Kisumu City. On October 16, 2008 I went to interview Ms. Sarah Obama at
her home. Ms. Obama’s home was flooded with people who were celebrating
Senator Obama’s success story. Ms. Obama’s home was heavily
guarded by Kenya Police. Prior to the interview with Ms. Obama, I took
pictures of Ms. Obama, her grandson who was present and other family
members.

During my interview of Sarah Obama; I called Bishop Ron McRae in the
United States from my mobile number. I advised Bishop McRae that I was
present with Ms. Obama in her home, and wished for him to speak with
her. Bishop McRae informed me he would call me right back, to avoid the
international costs on my personal mobile phone. Bishop McRae
subsequently called me back; Bishop McRae requested permission
to electronically record his telephone conversations with Ms. Obama, to
which I agreed. Due to bad telephone connections Bishop McRae had to
call me back three [3] times, before we were able to continue our
conversation. The telephone interview conducted by Bishop McRae was
conducted on loud speaker (speaker phone). During the interview
conversation, one of Ms. Obama’s grandsons’s and myself acted as Swahili
translators, and as Bishop McRae talked to and questioned Ms. Obama, we
would translate what Bishop McRae said to Ms. Obama in Swahili, and then
we would translate her Swahili responses to Bishop McRae in English. Ms.
Obama can fluently speak Swahili in her native dialect, but cannot read
or write.

Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, “Were you present when your
grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?” This was asked to her in
translation twice, and both times she specifically replied, “Yes”. It
appeared Ms. Obama’s relatives and her grandson, handling the
translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with
the purported information from the American news media that Obama was
born in Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant
that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and
that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United
States. When Ms. Obama’s grandson attempted to counter his grandmother’s
clear responses to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in
Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be present at
Barack Obama’s birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson
would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert
that, “No, No, No. He was born in the United States!” But during the
conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that she
was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya. A copy
of the Tape transcript is attached hereto as
EXHIBIT “A”.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

GeekBoy

Nov 2, 2008, 3:55:46 PM11/2/08
Affidavits are worthless in court and will be thrown out as such.

<johnny@.> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

GeekBoy

Nov 3, 2008, 2:21:59 AM11/3/08

<retro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:55:46 -0600, "GeekBoy"
> <nerd_r...@nerdythree.net> wrote:
>
>>Affidavits are worthless in court and will be thrown out as such.
>
> And an affidavit based on hear say of hearsay? Sheesh.

They are statements of a person. One sided statements. The other side cannot
cross examen the person making the affidavit.

smrstrauss

Nov 7, 2008, 6:03:54 PM11/7/08
On Nov 3, 2:21 am, "GeekBoy" <nerd_reve...@nerdythree.net> wrote:
> IF Obama had been born in Kenya, there would be a record of his mother arriving in Kenya in the archives of the Kenya government.

The critics of Obama, who allege that he was born in Kenya, have not
shown anything like this. All they would have to do is to go to those
files in Kenya and show that Obama’s mother had been in Kenya in 1961.
But they have nothing.

I listened to the tape, and it is not clear that Obama’s grandmother
understood the question. The translator (who is also apparently a
relative) says repeatedly that Obama was born in Hawaii. In any case,
it is not evidence. She could be referring to Barak Obama senior,
Obama’s father, who certainly was born in Kenya.

The officials in Hawaii say he was born in Hawaii. They have seen his
birth certificate in his file. They are thus confirming the
certification. And, they have no reason to lie.

The certificate (or certification, whatever) of live birth has been
accepted as legal proof of Obama’s birth in Hawaii by a court in
Virginia. (Monday. See: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123806/posts)

After Berg, several other cases against Obama on the natural born
citizen issue were brought in other states.
While most of them just did what the Berg case did, which was to rule
that Berg had no standing to sue, some of the others looked at the
“evidence” - and concluded that the stuff was absurd.

In Ohio, for example the judge (magistrate) said:

“(Neal) presented no witnesses but himself. From that testimony, it is
abundantly clear that the allegations in [Neal]’s complaint concerning
“questions” about Senator Obama’s status as a “natural born citizen”
are derived from Internet sources, the accuracy of which has not been
demonstrated to either Defendant Brunner or this Magistrate … Given
the paucity of evidence… this Magistrate cannot conclude that
Defendant Brunner has abused her discretion in failing to launch an
investigation into Senator Obama’s qualifications to hold the office
of President of the United States. ” See:
http://www.oxfordpress.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/10/31/ws103108obamasuit.html

In Virginia, which was just ruled on Monday, the judge went further
and said that the certificate of live birth was good proof that Obama
was born in Hawaii, and there was NO proof presented that he was born
anywhere else.

Here is a report from a web posting that is not official, of course,
but it seems accurate mainly because the fellow who posted it was
AGAINST Obama. He is disappointed, but accepts the ruling. You can
find this post at : (
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123806/posts)

(Note that sometimes the author correctly puts COLB correctly and
sometimes he types it as CLOB, but he means certificate of live birth
throughout.)

Quotes:

The Court made the following findings:

1. The Certification of Live Birth presented to the court is
unquestionably authentic.

The court noted that the certification had a raised seal from the
state of Hawaii, had a stamp bearing the signature of the registrar of
vital statistics. The court found “wholly unpersuasive” any of the
internet claims that the birth certificate was altered in any way.
Furthermore, the document itself was accompanied by an affidavit from
the State Health Director (of Hawaii) verifying that the document is
an authentic certification of live birth. The court held that there
could be no doubt that the document was authentic unless one believed
that the state of Hawaii’s health department were in on an elaborate
and complex conspiracy – and that there is not a shred of evidence
that this is the case.

2. The Certification of Live Birth establishes that Mr. Obama is a
natural born citizen.

The affidavit of the State Health Director states that the information
on the CLOB is identical to the information on the “vault” copy of the
birth certificate, and that both documents establish that Mr. Obama
was born in Honolulu. The Court noted that the CLOB is valid for all
citizenship purposes. The court noted our argument that the COLB is
not valid for determining citizenship, but referred us to Hawaiian law
that states otherwise. “There is no difference between a certificate
and a certification of live birth in the eyes of the state. For
instance, either can be used to confirm U.S. citizenship to obtain a
passport or state ID.” The court found that Hawaiian law makes the
COLB valid for all purposes with the exception of determining native
Hawaiian heritage for certain state and federal benefits. The court
held that if Mr. Obama were born elsewhere and the birth registered in
Hawaii, the “place of birth” line on the COLB would reflect that fact.
The court stated that there could be no doubt that Mr. Obama was born
in Hawaii and that any argument to the contrary was fanciful and
relied on completely unsubstantiated internet rumors.

3. For that reason, 8 U.S.C. §1401(g), which at the relevant time
provided as follows:

“The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at
birth: ***(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the
United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is
an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to
the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States
or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less
than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of
fourteen years:…..
is irrelevant to this matter, as Mr. Obama was conclusively born in
Hawaii.

4. Mr. Obama did hold dual citizenship in the U.S. and Kenya until he
became an adult. When Barack Obama Jr. was born Kenya was a British
colony. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject
whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act
of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.’s children:
“British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the
provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of
this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by
descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies
at the time of the birth.” In other words, at the time of his birth,
Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in
Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom by virtue of being born to
a father who was a citizen of the UK. Obama’s UK citizenship became an
Kenyan citizenship on Dec. 12, 1963, when Kenya formally gained its
independence from the United Kingdom. The court noted that Chapter VI,
Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December,
1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British
protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December,
1963…

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th
December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a
British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but
for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection
(1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.
Thus the court held that as a citizen of the UK who was born in Kenya,
Obama’s father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via
subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UK
status at birth and given that Obama’s father became a Kenyan citizen
via subsection (1), thus Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship in
1963.

However, the court further held that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits
dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for
children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 21, Kenyan
citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country
automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally
renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to
Kenya. The court held that there was no evidence that Mr. Obama has
ever renounced his U.S. citizenship or sworn an oath of allegiance to
Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982.

The court held that there was no legal requirement that Mr. Obama
renounce his Kenyan citizenship or affirm his U.S. citizenship in
order to maintain his status as a natural born citizen.

5. Mr. Obama did not lose his U.S. Citizenship based on the acts of
his parents, including adoption by an Indonesian citizen. The Court
held that no action taken by the parents of an American child can
strip that child of his citizenship. The court cited to the 1952
Immigration & Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, Sections 349 and
355, which was in effect in the late 1960s when Obama went to
Indonesia, and which stated that a minor does not lose his US
citizenship upon the naturalization of his parents or any other
actions of his parents, so long as the minor returns to the US and
establishes permanent US residency before the age of 21. Thus the
adoption of Obama did not serve to strip him of his U.S. citizenship.
The fact that Indonesian law does not allow dual citizenship is
irrelevant, as U.S. law controls. Furthermore, the Court held that
traveling on a foreign passport does not strip an American of his
citizenship. The Court noted first that there was no evidence that Mr.
Obama traveled on an Indonesian passport (Mr. Berg and others we
reached out to for evidence never provided any evidence of this claim
or any other of the claims we could have used some proof of.)
Nonetheless, the court held that such travel does not divest an
American of his citizenship.

The Court makes other holdings and findings that I won’t bother you
with here. Needless to say, the decision is wholly against us. The
court finds the claims against Mr. Obama’s citizenship “wholly
unpersuasive and bordering on the frivolous, especially in light of
the complete absence of any first-hand evidence on any critical issue”
and further classifies it as “conspiracy theory of the lowest sort,
fueled by nothing than internet rumor and those who truly want to
believe egging each other on.”

I like the part about “conspiracy theory of the lowest sort.”

Repeat: “The court held that if Mr. Obama were born elsewhere and the
birth registered in Hawaii, the “place of birth” line on the COLB
would reflect that fact. The court stated that there could be no doubt
that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii and that any argument to the
contrary was fanciful and relied on completely unsubstantiated
internet rumors.”

johnny@.

Nov 7, 2008, 6:19:46 PM11/7/08

Didn't someone just tell us that an affidavit isn't worth a shit in
court? Why would you believe it?

kim

Nov 7, 2008, 6:54:00 PM11/7/08

You should stop posting on this because all it shows is your
stupidity. Any child of a US citizen born anywhere in the world is a
US citizen.

johnny@.

Nov 7, 2008, 7:09:33 PM11/7/08

That just shows how stupid you are.

Let's take the South Korean women that come to the United States to have
their babies, and then fly back to Korea with their American citizen
children. When those American citizens have children, those children
are not US citizens.

Anyway, Obama has refused to provided the long form of his birth
certificate. Why?

kim

Nov 7, 2008, 9:17:05 PM11/7/08
>> You should stop posting on this because all it shows is your
>> stupidity. Any child of a US citizen born anywhere in the world is a
>> US citizen.
>
>That just shows how stupid you are.
>
>Let's take the South Korean women that come to the United States to have
>their babies, and then fly back to Korea with their American citizen
>children. When those American citizens have children, those children
>are not US citizens.
>
>Anyway, Obama has refused to provided the long form of his birth
>certificate. Why?
Dumbass, you weren't talking about a Korean. You were talking about
Obama's mother who is a U.S. citizen.
Why did Sarah Palin refuse to release her medical records annd prove
her last child is not her grandchild?

johnny@.

Nov 7, 2008, 9:23:45 PM11/7/08

A birth certificate is a very simple document. Why would Obama have a
team of lawyers prevent the release of this document?

kim

Nov 7, 2008, 10:00:39 PM11/7/08

So are medical records.

smrstrauss

Nov 8, 2008, 6:00:03 AM11/8/08

Re: Why would Obama have a

team of lawyers prevent the release of this document?

BECAUSE the certification of real birth is valid legal proof that a
birth certificate exists and that the birth certificate indicates he
was born in Hawaii. No court has asked for anything more than the
certification of real birth and one court has asked for it, seen it,
and confirmed that it is proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.

So, I think you are wrong when you ask "why would Obama have a team of
lawyers prevent..." ? So far as I can see, they have given the courts
exactly what they were asked for.

The certification of live birth is proof that Obama was born in
Hawaii. It is not necessary for him to show a birth certificate
because the certification is a legal document showing that the birth
certificate exists in the files. It is like a bank book, which proved
that you had money in the bank. The certification has now been
accepted by at least one court.

Then, IF Obama had been born in Kenya, there would be a record of his

Quotes:

would reflect that fact. The court stated that there could be no doubt
that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii and that any argument to the

contrary was fanciful and relied on completely unsubstantiated

internet rumors.”

sgall...@rogers.com

Nov 8, 2008, 8:37:10 AM11/8/08
> >>http://www.oxfordpress.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/10/31/...

Usually, but not always. US nationality law has some residency and/or
physical presence requirements that must be met by the US citizen
parent(s), prior to the birth, in order for them to be able to pass
their US citizenship to a foreign born child. These requirements
exist to prevent an endless line of foreign born US citizens with no
real ties to the US.

At the time President-Elect Obama was born, the requirement would have
been that his mother had spent periods of at least ten years
physically present in the US, with five of those years after she
reached age fourteen. In other words, she would have had to be at
least nineteen years of age before she could pass her citizenship to a
foreign born child. She gave birth when she was eighteen years old,
and that means that IF Obama had been born outside the US he would not
have received US citizenship by descent from his mother.

That is why some opponents are so hell bent on insisting he was born
in Kenya, despite the fact that officials in Hawaii insist that the
records showing he was born in Hawaii are valid.

sgall...@rogers.com

Nov 8, 2008, 8:52:26 AM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 9:17 pm, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
> >> You should stop posting on this because all it shows is your
> >> stupidity.  Any child of a US citizen born anywhere in the world is a
> >> US citizen.
>
> >That just shows how stupid you are.
>
> >Let's take the South Korean women that come to the United States to have
> >their babies, and then fly back to Korea with their American citizen
> >children.  When those American citizens have children, those children
> >are not US citizens.
>
> >Anyway, Obama has refused to provided the long form of his birth
> >certificate.  Why?
>
> Dumbass, you weren't talking about a Korean.  You were talking about
> Obama's mother who is a U.S. citizen.

I believe he was also speaking about US citizens, namely the children
born in the US to Korean mothers, and what would happen to any foreign
born children of those US born children (the Korean mothers'
grandchildren).

If a mother from Korea (or any other country) came to the US and gave
birth, their child would be a US citizen and would be able (under US
law) to retain that citizenship for life. If the mother immediately
after giving birth returned with her child to her home country, and
child did not spend significant time in the US then, when that child
ultimately became a parent his/her children would not be US citizens
even though the child-parent was a US citizen - because the child-
parent did not meet the residency/physical presence requirements to
pass US citizenship to a foreign born child.

By the way, it should be noted that the requirements to pass
citizenship to a foreign born children have changed over the years,
and they vary depending on whether one or both parents are US
citizens, whether the parents are married, and if they're not married
- whether the mother or father is the US citizen.

In general, these changes are not retroactive, and it is the
requirements in place at the time of the birth that must be met. For
instance, at the time Obama was born, a child born outside the US, in
marriage, to one US citizen parent and one non-citizen parent, would
be a US citizen if the US citizen parent had spent at least ten years
physically present in US, with five years being after age fourteen.
This requirement has since been reduced to a total of five years of
physical presence in the US with two years after age fourteen. At the
time Obama was born, the ten year requirement (with five years after
age fourteen) was still in place, and it is on this that some
opponents are trying to hang their hat by insisting he was not born in
the US.

tmurf.1

Nov 11, 2008, 5:55:14 PM11/11/08

McCain was born in Panama and that is actually TRUE !

johnny@.

Nov 11, 2008, 6:09:27 PM11/11/08

It is also true that the Senate has agreed he is an American citizen,
and that includes democrat senators.

McCain's citizenship was questioned, and investigated. Why not Obama's?

tmurf.1

Nov 11, 2008, 8:11:50 PM11/11/08
> McCain's citizenship was questioned, and investigated.  Why not Obama's?- Hide quoted text -

Try not to be dumb. Obama had to prove his citizenship at the outset
but you choose to believe that he slipped through the system as some
kind of one man sleeper cell. Maybe his wife is a robot bomb from the
future.

johnny@.

Nov 11, 2008, 8:19:46 PM11/11/08

You said it, now prove he had to prove his citizenship at the outset,
and tell everyone who approved it.

> but you choose to believe that he slipped through the system as some
> kind of one man sleeper cell. Maybe his wife is a robot bomb from the
> future.

Maybe you have no idea of what you are talking about.

QuiG...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 2008, 6:33:53 AM11/18/08

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2008/11/08/barack-obama-born-in-hawaii/

You better get used to Barack Obama being POTUS and if you don't, then
too bad.

With a landslide win of 365 electoral votes, not to mention, the biggest
win by a Democratic candidate for POTUS in popular votes since 1964,
President-elect Barack Hussein Obama will be inaugurated as the 44th
President of the United States on January 20, 2009
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++#######+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++############+++++++++++++++
++++++++++###############+++++++++++++
+++++++++#####++++++++###++++++++++++
++++++++###++++++++++++###+++++++++++
++++++++##++++++++++++++###++++++++++
+++++++##+++++++++++++++####+++++++++
+++++++#+++++++++++++++++###+++++++++
++++++##+++++++++++++++++####++++++++
++++++#+++++++++++++++##++###++++++++
+++++##++++++++++++############+++++++
+++++##++++++++#+++##+####+####+++++++
+++++##++++#####+++#++#####+####++++++
+++++##+++##+###+++#+++****++####+++++
+++++##+++++#++#+++#+++++++++##++++++
+++++##+++++++++++++#+++++++##+#+++++
+++++#+++++++++++++++#++++++##+#+++++
++++++#+++++++++++++#++++++####++++++
++++++##+++++++++++####++++####++++++
++++++++++++++++++####++++++####+++++
+++++##+#+++++++++++++++++++##+#+++++
+++++#++++++++++++++##++++++####+++++
+++++#++++++++++++######++++##+++++++
+++++#+#+#+++++++##+++#+++++##+++++++
++++++#++#++++++##+++###++++##+++++++
+++++++#++++++++++++++++++#####++++++
+++++++++#+++++++++++#++++#####++++++
+++++++++++#+++++++++++++############
++++++++++++#+++++++++++#############
+++++++++++++#++++++++###############
++++++++++++++##++++########+########
+++++++++++++#++###########++########
+++++++++++###+++#########++#########
++++++++#######++++######+++#########
++++++#########+++++++##++++#########
+++++##########+++++###++++##########
+++############+++++#++++++##########
++##############++++#++++++##########
++##############++++++++++###########
¨°º¤ø" BARACK "ø¤º°¨
¸"ø¤º°¨OBAMA ``°º¤ø"¸
ø¤º°¨¸"ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø"¸¨°º¤ø

smrstrauss

Nov 18, 2008, 8:57:34 PM11/18/08
A posting from Andrew Walden, publisher of the Hawaii Free Press, a
right-wing blog based in Hawaii.

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/main/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/92/Barack-Obama-Born-in-Hawaii.aspx

Barack Obama: Born in Hawai`i
by Andrew Walden

It is time to focus on REAL issues, not imaginary ones.

A fairly impressive internet industry has sprung up claiming that
Obama was born in either Kenya or Indonesia. This is nonsense, which
distracts from the broadly unexplored story of Obama's upbringing.
This kind of nonsense has emerged because the McCain campaign chose
not to raise the many questions about Barack Obama's numerous hard-
left alliances. Barack Obama was born in Hawai`i, August 4, 1961 at
Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu.

Obama's birth certificate posted online is exactly the same birth
certificate everybody in Hawai`i gets from the State Department of
Health. It is not forged. There is nothing unusual about the design
or the texture. In addition to the birth certificate, the August 13,
1961 Honolulu Advertiser also carries an announcement of Obama's
birth. The Honolulu Star-Bulletin also carries the same
announcement. Both papers require submission of a copy of the birth
certificate to print a birth announcement.

By refusing media requests for a look at the actual paper birth
certificate, Obama's campaign gave sly backhanded assistance to the
forgery hype. The internet release of the birth certificate via hyper-
partisan website Daily Kos on June 12 before posting it on a campaign
website was likely calculated to fuel the frenzy. This is Obama's
Gramscian strategy designed to redirect the opposition down a blind
alley. It was so successful that Hawai`i government offices found
themselves inundated with telephone calls from mainland voters in the
days before the November 4 election.

Since Hawai`i law forbids the release of birth certificates to anybody
not authorized by Barack Obama or his family, Obama further fed the
paranoia by choosing not to grant such permissions. A World Net Daily
story claiming Hawai`i's Republican Governor Linda Lingle "sealed" the
birth certificate is totally false. The governor's office has asked
for a retraction. The forgery story was also boosted by video claims
that Obama's Kenyan grandmother stated that Obama "is a son of this
village" — a phrase which can have many different meanings.

For Obama to have been born in Kenya, Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr.
would have had to fly from Honolulu to Mombasa, give birth in a
substandard third world hospital, fly back and then somehow arrange
for a fraudulent birth certificate to be entered by the State of
Hawai`i on August 8, 1961 (at the time governed by Republican William
Quinn). They would have also somehow planted the phony birth
announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser (at the time edited by
Republican Thurston Twigg-Smith) and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
Hawai`i's current Republican Governor Linda Lingle would also have to
be complicit in the cover-up as would all of the leftist 1960s
University of Hawaii friends of Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr – among
them US Rep. Neil Abercrombie.

In 1961, the roundtrip flight to Kenya would have been a very
expensive, pointless, and time consuming epic journey for two starving
students. Barack Obama Sr. had only been able to come study at UH
Manoa with a free ticket on a donated charter flight with other Kenyan
students. B

Obama benefited from creating an opposition which seemed to be
standing by the side of the road impotently pointing to a piece of
paper as if it could stop 63 million voters from anointing their
"chosen one." Birth certificate lawsuit plaintiff Phil Berg is a
Democrat and whether he understands it or not, he has done great work
on behalf of his party.

It is time for folks to stop being played by the Obama campaign and
drop this counterproductive "phony birth certificate" nonsense. Obama
opponents can find plenty of real material by focusing on the hard-
left alliances, stated positions, personnel appointments and policy
actions of the Obama administration and of the Democrat-controlled
Congress.

johnny@.

Nov 18, 2008, 9:11:34 PM11/18/08

Starving students. Do you know how much it costs to go to Hawaii?

Barack Obama Sr. had only been able to come study at UH
> Manoa with a free ticket on a donated charter flight with other Kenyan
> students. B
>
> Obama benefited from creating an opposition which seemed to be
> standing by the side of the road impotently pointing to a piece of
> paper as if it could stop 63 million voters from anointing their
> "chosen one." Birth certificate lawsuit plaintiff Phil Berg is a
> Democrat and whether he understands it or not, he has done great work
> on behalf of his party.
>
> It is time for folks to stop being played by the Obama campaign and
> drop this counterproductive "phony birth certificate" nonsense. Obama
> opponents can find plenty of real material by focusing on the hard-
> left alliances, stated positions, personnel appointments and policy
> actions of the Obama administration and of the Democrat-controlled
> Congress.

First the long form of the birth certificate, showing the name of the
doctor that delivered him.