DEMOTARDS, YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED! WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!

luneral

Oct 30, 2004, 11:28:28 PM10/30/04
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

There is credible evidence emerging that Kerry was dishonorably discharged
for sedition but had the discharge reversed under a pardon by Carter. Why?
Because he committed TREASON!

DemsRock

Oct 31, 2004, 1:29:31 AM10/31/04
Who cares if the Nixon White House, who hated Kerry no doubt, gave him that
for telling the truth?

Kerry was a hero in the war and after.

Meanwhile, Nixon prolonged the war as long as possible, not to mention
interfering in the peace talks before 1968.

GOP Slogan: War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government when
it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)
W: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither
do we.''
Over the last century, there have been (at the very least) three major
groups who have publicly (with blatant lies, smears and propaganda)
condemned "liberals" .... they are the Communists, the Nazis, and
Conservative Republicans.
"luneral" <lunera...@naasssw.com> wrote in message