State Democrat Senator Gropes Boy Page

Harry Dope

Oct 4, 2007, 3:36:00 PM10/4/07
AP "Forgets" To Mention Name Of Politician Who Groped Legislative Page

Surprise. The AP is playing the "name that party" game where they leave it
up to you to guess the political party of a criminal.* Name that party:

State Senator Dan Sutton of Flandreau has been sued for $250,000 in damages
by former legislative page Austin Wiese (WEES), who alleges Sutton groped
him in a motel room in Fort Pierre.

Wiese's lawsuit alleges two counts of sexual battery and one count of sexual
assault. It's a civil lawsuit no criminal charges have been filed.

The suit claims Sutton invited Wiese to stay with him at the motel during
the 2006 session.

*Note: They only play this game with the politician in question is a
Democrat.

Warner Todd Houston plays the game:

Here we go again with another story where a Democrat is being accused of
sexual misconduct, yet the Associated Press doesn't feel that mentioning the
man's party affiliation is important to the story. In this case, the AP is
carrying a story on "State Senator Dan Sutton of Flandreau" (that would be
in South Dakota) who is being sued for "allegedly groping a male legislative
page." Sutton is a Democrat - not that you'd be able to tell from this
story.

--
With one phone call Joe Kennedy contacted a friend who managed to get hold
of Teddy's enlistment papers.

fargo116

Oct 4, 2007, 4:23:39 PM10/4/07
On Oct 4, 1:36 pm, "Harry Dope" <DemocratsHateThe...@aol.com> wrote:
> AP "Forgets" To Mention Name Of Politician Who Groped Legislative Page
>
> Surprise. The AP is playing the "name that party" game where they leave it
> up to you to guess the political party of a criminal

Gosh, golly, you guys wouldn't have to worry so much if so many of you
weren't hitting up guys now, would you?

S. Olson

Well Done

Oct 4, 2007, 4:48:09 PM10/4/07
"Harry Dope" <Democrats...@aol.com> wrote:
>AP "Forgets" To Mention Name Of Politician Who Groped Legislative Page
<snip>

>*Note: They only play this game with the politician in question is a
>Democrat.

Yes, this is but one of dozens of proofs that the typical journalist
is a lefty. It's caused by failing to safely navigate the lefty
minefield that is the modern university. Some make it through
unscathed, but most don't. The damage can take a lifetime to heal.

The Pretzel

Oct 6, 2007, 5:10:49 PM10/6/07
Harry Dope wrote:
> AP "Forgets" To Mention Name Of Politician Who Groped Legislative Page
>

> Surprise. The AP is playing the "name that party" game where they leave it
> up to you to guess the political party of a criminal.* Name that party:
>
> State Senator Dan Sutton of Flandreau has been sued for $250,000 in damages
> by former legislative page Austin Wiese (WEES), who alleges Sutton groped
> him in a motel room in Fort Pierre.
>
> Wiese's lawsuit alleges two counts of sexual battery and one count of sexual
> assault. It's a civil lawsuit no criminal charges have been filed.
>
> The suit claims Sutton invited Wiese to stay with him at the motel during
> the 2006 session.
>
> *Note: They only play this game with the politician in question is a
> Democrat.
>
> Warner Todd Houston plays the game:
>
> Here we go again with another story where a Democrat is being accused of
> sexual misconduct, yet the Associated Press doesn't feel that mentioning the
> man's party affiliation is important to the story. In this case, the AP is
> carrying a story on "State Senator Dan Sutton of Flandreau" (that would be
> in South Dakota) who is being sued for "allegedly groping a male legislative
> page." Sutton is a Democrat - not that you'd be able to tell from this
> story.

First, it's a civil suit, not criminal. Second, no criminal charges have
been filed. How do we know the "boy page" isn't doing it for the "$"?

"-has been sued for $250,000 in damages"

OH! He IS doing it for the "$". ...and where's the evidence? Is there a
recording? Is there e-mails? Is there anything...?

*I will agree with you on party affiliation. THey fuck-up all the time.
After all, We had Foley, Vitter and Craig called "Democrats" by AP,
NewsMUX and FIXED Noise.

*They didn't call him a Republican? ...No? Wow... after all, from the
above description of the "civil wrong" one would automatically think
"RePUG". So I see how the affiliation might need to be spelled out.

STUPID FUCKING RIGHTARD.

The Pretzel

Oct 6, 2007, 5:12:16 PM10/6/07
Well Done wrote:
> "Harry Dope" <Democrats...@aol.com> wrote:
>> AP "Forgets" To Mention Name Of Politician Who Groped Legislative Page
> <snip>
>> *Note: They only play this game with the politician in question is a
>> Democrat.

*They didn't call him a Republican? ...No? Wow... after all from the

above description of the "civil wrong" one would automatically think
"RePUG". So I see how the affiliation might need to be spelled out.

> Yes, this is but one of dozens of proofs that the typical journalist
> is a lefty. It's caused by failing to safely navigate the lefty
> minefield that is the modern university. Some make it through
> unscathed, but most don't. The damage can take a lifetime to heal.

You obviously didn't have to worry about it.

STUPID FUCKING RIGHTARD.

fargo116

Oct 6, 2007, 7:28:11 PM10/6/07
> STUPID FUCKING RIGHTARD.- Hide quoted text -

Trust Dope to screw up a civil suit with a criminal case...lol

S. Olson