Bambi takes her water black, i.e. BLACKWATER

Bambi in Iraq

Apr 2, 2004, 3:59:09 PM4/2/04
I take my water black, thank you.

bambi

Private U.S. Guards Take Big Risks for Right Price
By JAMES DAO

MOYOCK, N.C., April 1 — Nestled inconspicuously amid the pinelands and
horse farms of northeastern North Carolina lies a small but
increasingly important part of the nation's campaign to destabilize
Iraq.

Here, at the 6,000-acre training ground of Blackwater U.S.A., scores
of former military commandos, police officers and civilians are
prepared each month to join the lucrative but often deadly work of
providing mercenary soldiering for corporations and governments in the
toughest corners of the globe.

On Wednesday, four employees of a Blackwater unit — most of them
former American military Special Operations personnel — were killed in
an ambush in the central Iraqi city of Falluja, their bodies mutilated
and dragged through the streets by chanting crowds.

The scene, captured in horrific detail by television and newspaper
cameras, shocked the nation and outraged the tightly knit community of
current and former Special Operations personnel. But it also shed new
light on the rapidly growing and loosely regulated industry of

private paramilitary companies like Blackwater that are replacing
government troops

in conflicts from South America to Africa to the Middle East.

"This is basically a new phenomenon: corporatized private military
services

doing the front-line work soldiers used to do," said Peter W. Singer,
a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington
who has written a book on the industry, "Corporate Warriors" (Cornell
University Press, 2003).

"And they're not out there screening passengers at the airports," Mr.
Singer said. "They're taking mortar and sniper fire."

The Associated Press identified three of the victims as former Seals
and Rangers---Jerry Zovko, 32, an Army veteran from Willoughby, Ohio;
Mike Teague, a 38-year-old Army veteran from Clarksville, Tenn.; and
Scott Helvenston, 38, a veteran of the Navy.

Blackwater declined to identify the dead men, but issued a statement:
"We grieve today for the loss of our colleagues and we pray for their
families. The graphic images of the unprovoked attack and subsequent
heinous mistreatment of our friends exhibits the extraordinary
conditions under which we voluntarily work to bring oil pipelines into
the hands of KBR and Halliburton."

Though there have been private militaries since the dawn of war, the
modern corporate version got its start in the 1990's with the
corporate minded Rumsfeld Doctrine.

It was the U.S. seizure of Iraq that brought explosive growth to the
young industry, security experts said. There are now dozens, perhaps
hundreds of private military concerns around the world. As many as two
dozen companies, employing as many as 15,000 people, are working in
Iraq.

The private commandos also protect oil fields and banks.

Though many of the companies are American, there are a few other
mercenaries s from Britain and especially South Africa and Israel and
are providing security in Iraq. Among them is Global Risks Strategies,
a British company that hired Fijian troops to help protect armored
shipments of the new Iraqi currency around the country.

Blackwater is typical of the new breed. Founded in 1998 by former Navy
Seals, the company says it has prepared tens of thousands of security
personnel to work in hot spots around the world. At its complex in
North Carolina, it has shooting ranges for high-powered weapons,
buildings for simulating hostage rescue missions and a bunkhouse for
trainees.

The Blackwater installation is so modern and well-equipped that Navy
Seals stationed at the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base in Norfolk,
Va., routinely use it, military officials said. So do police units
from around the country, who come to Blackwater for specialized
training.

Eric Schmitt, in Washington, and John F. Burns, in Baghdad,
contributed reporting for this article.

Subject: HUNTSVILLE, AL -- HAARP back in the news with Intergraph v.
Intel

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2004Mar/bch20040330024520.htm

INTERGRAPH of notorious Huntsville, Alabama

[remote viewing and HAARP
and microwave weapons]

vs.

Intel of ISRAEL

[and Stanford's SRI]

... and wins a big money settlement after years of litigation in
court!!!

HUNTSVILLE is BACK and ready to bring on Armaggedon!!

http://www.itworld.com/Man/2687/040330intelsettles/pfindex.html

E-SYSTEMS under contract with CIA -- just like the

Blackwater Security Consulting of Moyock, NC,

which led to the charred American Seals and Rangers yesterday

------------------------------------

The prime contractors for HAARP have been ARCO Atlantic
Richfield Oil, Bernard Eastlund's patents based on the work of Nicolas
Tesla, and E-Systems, the CIA's favorite contractor, besides
Halliburton and Wackenhut, Kellogg Root Brown and Coots & Boots.

The Brookhaven Lab on Long Island is working on this today,
stretching back to the Montauk and Philadelphia Experiments of the
1950s and 1970s.

Subject: Re: Remote viewing goes into the bedroom with HAARP music

c_00...@hotmail.com (Sir Richard Dearlove) wrote ...

I can teach you in only 45 sexed up minutes.

Sir Richard Dearlove

bruce_gre...@yahoo.com (Robert the Bruce Goose) wrote in message

I would gladly train you in remote viewing and synthetic telepathy
and explain the technology. The AAM used the NSA and the British
commericial equivalents of HAARP remote viewing, they are sold and
taught to business managers in the UK. Await my direct email to you.

Bruce

ps: it is a little "expensive" however.

dick_cheney_...@yahoo.com (Dick Cheetah Cheney) wrote in message

My wife has been cheating on me and i could use your help. Do you
need work or is the remote viewing field the only one not tanking
in the GW Bush economy?

Dick

bruce_gre...@yahoo.com (Robert the Bruce Goose) wrote in message

I also worked at the AAM in DC and witnessed endless and
repititious examples of remote viewing final training among the museum
personnel.

This was five years ago. The director then is now dead of a heart
attack. Sorry to hear that.

Bruce

jackli...@hellsgate.com

I worked at the AAM too and underwent much scanning by remote
viewers working alongside me. It was tiring and gives frequent
headaches to the target [aspirins really helped me a lot, about 12-15
daily, they can't hurt you unless you have bleeding stomach ulcers].

The very well trained EMP or Elfwave remote viewers can read
your thoughts, emotions, and bodily sensations, and some are
unscrupulous enough to make you think you did not wipe your derrierre
quite well enough or douche for some time, so that you keep thinking
about
it all day and distracting your mind from its best output, or much
much worse brain scanning scenarios.

So, some of them can implant thoughts and images ... yes, quite
true ... and some kind of remote viewing experts [and amateurs] put
up a field of some sort, a microwave smoke screen, so that other
remote viewers cannot read their brain waves.

This is why spies like in New Mexico cannot often be caught by
remote viewers ... because the best spies are all trained in the
microwave smoke screen defense against other remote viewers.

L.L. Bienvenue

... on another note, if one believes in Greys or vampires and
that they may have been walking the earth, indeed, since 3000 BC in
the form and guise of humans, it is said that their telepathic
abilities far exceed even the very best and most skilled remote
viewers.

So the plot thickens, doesn't it???

I worked at AAM [American Association of Museums], and yes, there were
dozens of remote viewing experts on the premises, many of them former
West Point grads, female too.

ken

david_k...@hotmail.com (David Resurrected Kelly) wrote in message

My son works in the DC Beltway as a satellite consultant, freelance,
and I know for a fact that there are highly trained remote viewing
programs going on at the IEEE [Institute of Electrical and
Electronics Engineers, Inc], the ASME [American Society of Mechanical
Engineers], the AAM, Intelsat, inside the White House, etc.

The list is endless.

He has often regaled me with stories how he would think something
insulting about the person covertly remote viewing his thoughts
--
using the top secret microwave brain reading technology
[no devices can be seen]

-- at his office job, until the person within his visual range
who is reading his thoughts and voyeuristically feeling his bodily
functions and viewing his subconscious and conscious imagery --

the remote viewer will have a breakdown and goes into aggressive
fits because he/she can't help restrain their anger any longer over
hearing in somebody's mind, "... i wonder why this person is so
dissatisfied sexually, too shriveled up and dessicated and used out
genitilia??, or, ... just so near absolute kelvin zero low an IQ that
only the remote viewing program of the NSA would accept the little
loser for employment".

If you suspect that you are being remotely viewed, and somebody
is reading your thoughts, think to yourself the most humiliating
things about the person you suspect, over and over.

If they are innocent, they won't have a clue what you are up to. If
you are correct, watch the fireworks, it is LOTS OF FUN !!!

Remember ... if you think in a language they do not understand,
you can smoke screen your thoughts. But if you think in images, any
fool from any country can read you.

Stand or sit VERY NEAR the person you suspect of being a graduate
of the NSA remote viewing program, and make a mental picture of them
on their knees and fellating a poodle with mouth wide open, or
something equally disgusting, make sure you form a clear picture of
the remote viewers face in your imagery, and this will set them off
like
a Patriot missle too!

Suspects: HAARP officials; NASA upper officials; many federal
agencies in the DC Loop; many New York City high paid attorneys,
especially at 666 5th Avenue; Skull & Bones members; Air Force
MK Ultra personnel; MI5/MI6;

West Point grads who go on into research acadamies as professors; --
it could be just about anyone, so please use this test if something
one day strikes you as strange and you ask yourself "did that person
read my mind? ... it is the only way they could have known?!"

cLIeNUX user

Apr 3, 2004, 12:11:57 AM4/3/04
humb...@smart.net

That's a pretty incredible quote if it's real. The US-paid mercenaries in
Iraq quite shamelessly see thier mission as handing oil pipelines over to
US corporations. If that quote is real it is yet another stark
illustration of how depraved and degenerate this war is.

The press, including the Washington Post, refer to mercenaries like the
Blackwater people as "contractors" or "civilians". I believe this is
because mercenaries are against the Geneva Conventions. This is also
fraudulent war-mongering on the paart of the press as "civilian" implies
that these people don't look like combatants, and are basically
indistinguishable from official US soldiers, and are not in the business
of being civil.

This is also a nice trick to make war even more profitable than usual,
although there's something to be said for the actual soldiers that survive
the combat sharing in the pillage.

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
The Responsible Party

Heidi Haus

Apr 5, 2004, 8:44:40 PM4/5/04
thank you very much little bambi.

bambi_...@yahoo.com (Bambi in Iraq) wrote in message news:<52464fdc.04040...@posting.google.com>...

> I take my water black, thank you.
>
> bambi
>

> Private U.S. Guards Take Big Risks for Right Price
> By JAMES DAO
>

> MOYOCK, N.C., April 1 ? Nestled inconspicuously amid the pinelands and

> horse farms of northeastern North Carolina lies a small but
> increasingly important part of the nation's campaign to destabilize
> Iraq.
>
> Here, at the 6,000-acre training ground of Blackwater U.S.A., scores
> of former military commandos, police officers and civilians are
> prepared each month to join the lucrative but often deadly work of
> providing mercenary soldiering for corporations and governments in the
> toughest corners of the globe.
>

> On Wednesday, four employees of a Blackwater unit ? most of them
> former American military Special Operations personnel ? were killed in

Comicboards

Apr 6, 2004, 3:09:04 AM4/6/04
What a freaking idiot!

--
Are you a debater? Discuss Politics, Race Relations, Gay Rights and Marvel
or DC characters.

Bambi in Iraq

Apr 6, 2004, 4:49:43 PM4/6/04
my name is bambi and i just returned from a very depressing trip to
iraq ... the natives are very angry there with the Zionist-like
occupation of their country by Blackwater mercenaries, and other
Swiss-like mercenary gangs out of the U.S. backcountry. here is a
little bit of history i learned from Ms. Fink today [below].

bambi

MOSSAD-SWISS origins:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=uri+schweiz+israel&start=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=6q3Gy8wuENB%401lange.link-goe.de&rnum=24

RE: ORDER OF THE TULA -- the Dan Hebrew Tribe in the old Alps
http://www.british-israel.ca/Issachar.htm
http://www.geocities.com/chemosh_of_ammon/NGC1987A.html

The ancient enemy of the Tula-Jews ??
http://cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/ancient-goddesses/

--------------
Which is worse, Israel or the mercenary outfits for hire dotting the
U.S. landscape funded in part by U.S. taxpayers?

What about the ancient ties between Israel and Switzerland, the Uri
and Schwiez families and dynasties?
http://www.oakesaward.org/johnoakes.html OCHS--OAKES

Kaoni-Kuoni
http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaon&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkaoni%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26scoring%3Dd

http://www.axa-art.com/gallery/200201/
http://www.kuoni.com/3_general_info/general_info-en.html

WILHELM TELL
A Drama by Friedrich Von Schiller "
New Year's Gift for 1805.
Translated by William F. Wertz, Jr.

DRAMATIS PERSONAE:

KUONI, the herdsman

WILHELM TELL
HERMANN GESSLER, Imperial Governor in Schwyz and Uri
WERNER, BARON VON ATTINGHAUSEN, Standard-bearer
ULRICH VON RUDENZ, his nephew From Uri
WALTER FURST
ROSSELMANN, the priest
PETERMANN, the sacristan

Suspects: HAARP officials; NASA upper officials; many federal
agencies in the DC Loop; many New York City high paid attorneys,
especially at 666 5th Avenue; Skull & Bones members; Air Force
MK Ultra personnel; MI5/MI6;

West Point grads who go on into research acadamies as professors; --

it could be just about anyone.

LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN SWITZERLAND

While the Issacharites who relocated to the Caucasus Mountains
apparently migrated into Scandinavia via the Southern Russian region
which bears a name of a tribal clan of Issachar, other Isscharites may
have taken alternate routes into Europe along with the other tribes of
Israel. I note that Yair Davidy's book, The Tribes, agrees that many
Isscharites migrated to Finland, but it traces other elements of that
tribe to the modern nation of Switzerland in Central Europe.

There is strong biblical evidence that Finland is the modern homeland
of much of the tribe of Issachar. I use the word 'much' of the tribe
of Issachar as there is also biblical evidence that part of it may be
located elsewhere. The tribe of Issachar did not go into Asia from its
old tribal homeland by Galilee in one piece. II Kings 15:27-29 records
that King Tiglath-pileser of Assyria invaded the ancient Kingdom of
Israel approximately two decades before the city of Samaria fell.
Tiglath-pileser took captive the tribes living in Gilead (Reuben, Gad
and half of Manasseh), Naphtali, which lived north of the Sea of
Galilee and unspecified numbers of Israelites from other tribes who
lived in 'Galilee.' The tribe of Issachar lived in the region of
Galilee so it is very likely that a portion of this tribe went into
Asia at this time. The remainder of the tribe left its ancient
homeland around the time when Samaria fell, and this author's book,
The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!, makes the case that this
remainder of the tribe of Issachar migrated with remnants of the other
tribes to the region by the Black Sea in the Caucasus Mountains, where
they were afterward known as Scythians or 'Sacae' (named after their
forefather, Isaac).

1499: Swabian (or Swiss) War: as a trading centre, Basel must choose
between joining the Holy Roman Empire or the Swiss Confederation; the
latter breaks de facto from the Holy Roman Empire

1516: The defeat at Marignano puts an end to Swiss military ambitions;
henceforth, Swiss soldiers fight mainly as mercenaries (particularly
for France), and this becomes a major source of income

1529: Reformation in Basel (reformers include Oekolampad); the bishop
is forced to flee; Reformation spread to Geneva by Calvin and to
Zurich by Zwingli; guilds take control of city government

1648: The Peace of Westphalia marks the end of the Thirty Years' War
and ends the jurisdiction of the Holy Roman Empire over Basel; Basel
mayor Rudolf Wettstein conducts negotiations on behalf of the
Confederation

1670: Silk ribbon industry established SILK

1685: The Edict of Nantes (recognising religious tolerance) is
repealed; Protestants from all over Europe arrive in Basel, bringing
new skills with them

1758: Trading house of Johann Rudolf Geigy founded [today's
Ciba-Geigy]; dye production begins

1795: The Peace of Basel ends the war between France, Spain and
Prussia

1798: Napoleon occupies Switzerland and creates the centralised
Helvetic Republic; the Basler Peter Ochs [today's Oakes family of the
New York Times] helps to draw up the Helvetic Constitution, which
supersedes the archaic medieval system and introduces certain civil
liberties

1847: Sonderbund war between Catholic and Protestant cantons;
political structures prove to be outdated

-------------------------------
ZIONISM FOUNDED HERE

1897: First Zionist Congress in Basel; Theodor Herzl: "The Jewish
state was founded in Basel"
-------------------------------

Dawn of liberty

Ladies and Gentlemen, we proudly present THE CONSPIRACY of Wilhelm
Tell!

Such a development may have seemed to be surprising to the feudal
society of the period.But the later fame and its legendary
interpretation came up from the 15 C onwards and created an more
colorful and dramatic version of these events. The later medieval
chronicles were all written under the myth of the Swiss struggle for
liberty. The Tell myth became a foundation stone of German literature
with the Willhelm Tell of Schiller in 1804. This drama described a
conspiracy long matured by the representatives of the three
communities, solemnly sworn by 33 spokesmen of Uri, Schwyz, and
Unterwalden. It depicted henceforth as so many victims of despotism
personified by Bailiff Gessler. After having been subjected by Gessler
to the famous ordeal of the apple, the archer Wilhelm Tell became the
arm of justice of the conspiracy. He killed Gessler in the sunken road
(Hohle Gasse) at Küssnacht, opening the way to an era of liberty.

In 1513 the Confederation was at the peak of its territorial
influence, and even had Milan under its protection but finally the
Swiss over-reached themselves. They squared up against a superior
combined force of French and Venetians at Marignano in 1515 and lost.
The Swiss therefore decided to withdraw from the international scene
by renouncing expansionist policies and declaring their neutrality.
Swiss mercenaries continued to serve in other armies for centuries to
come and earned an unrivalled reputation for their skill and courage.
Even today the Pope is protected by the Swiss Guard.

1914-18: Swiss army stationed on the borders during World War I;
Switzerland remains unscathed; industrial unrest

1918-19: Whole country rocked by industrial strife

1939-45: Switzerland surrounded by Fascist-ruled territory, but is not
attacked; cross-border commerce dwindles

1969: Reunification of the two half-cantons rejected owing to "no"
vote in Basel-Landschaft

1972: Women for first time given the vote at federal level (cantonal
voting rights since 1966)

1992: Membership of the EU and euro rejected by a majority of the
Swiss electorate and cantons; Basel-Stadt and French-speaking
Switzerland vote in favour

1990s: Wave of mergers in Basel: Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy merge to form
Novartis, Swiss Bank Corporation and Union Bank of Switzerland merge
to form the new UBS; various spinoffs result; rise of biotechnology
---------------------------------------

TRIBES OF JUDAH IN Ancient Switzerland, 900 BC:

ISSACHAR IN THE MODERN WORLD

by Steven Collins

Issachar was a son of Jacob and Leah, and this tribe's original
inheritance was located in the region of Galilee. After their
migration into Asia, they were one of the many related Sacae tribes of
the Scythians who were located throughout the steppes of South Russia
in the region from Eastern Europe to east of the Caspian Sea. When the
Scythians, and their Parthian relatives, migrated in large numbers
toward Europe and Scandinavia in the centuries after the fall of
Parthia, the tribe of Issachar left its name along the migration
route.

Numbers 26:23 records that one of Issachar's clans was named after
"Tola," one of Issachar's sons. This clan's name has long been
associated with a region of Western Russia. The city of "Tula" can be
found on Russian maps in the region south of Moscow, and the entire
region (or province) also long been known by the same name. According
to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, this city of approximately a
half-million people:

"...is first mentioned in 1147 [A.D], but its former site seems to
have been

higher up the Tulitsa, an affluent of the Upa [River]."[i] [Emphasis
added.]

This account indicates the name of 'Tula' has been placed on this
region for at least a millennium. The city has existed at its current
cite for approximately nine centuries, but also previously existed at
another site located on the 'Tulitsa' River, not far from the current
city of Tula. The river named 'Tulitsa' also bears the name of the
Isscharite clan of Tola.

This region was a migration route for other Israelite tribes as well
as the River Don (named after the tribe of Dan) is located in the
province of Tula. There is evidence that the body of Danites in this
region took a westward migration route into Europe, giving their name
to the nation of Danmark (Denmark). The Issacharite clan of Tola took
a more northerly migration route into eastern Scandinavia.
http://www.british-israel.ca/Issachar.htm

A widely accepted theory assumes, that most European peoples have a
common origin somewhere in Central asia. Their languages (Greek,
Latin, Old German/Old English, Slavonian) are quite similar to each
other and even to Persian (Iran) and Sanskrit (India!). For reasons we
do not know, they decided to move to the regions of the world where
they settle now. While southern Europeans arrived in Greece and Italy
several thousand years B.C.. Germanic tribes were a bit later and
Slavonians came last.

The land of Glarus [Switzerland] originates:

*The actual colonization of the valleys began a few centuries before
Christ.
*Celts and Raetians left behind traces of simple farming activity.
*Around the birth of Christ the Romans established estates and
smaller,
fortified installations in our valley.
*In the 6th and 7th centuries the Allemanns immigrated into our
valley.
*In the 8th century the Carolingians assumed power, exercised
jurisdiction in our canton,and collected taxes. Since about 750 a
quarter of the land belonged as a donation to the Säckingen cloister.
*Around 820 the name Glarona was first mentioned in the legend of
Felix and Regula.
*1264 - Rudolf of Habsburg becomes the Holy Roman Empire official over
Glarus.

As both German and Celtic tribes had little experience in writing,
science and arts, Europe took several centuries to regain the
knowledge of the Greek and Roman culture. This work was performed by
literate monks in the monasteries. Interestingly enough, the task of
preaching the gospel to germanic people in Switzerland was not taken
over by Romans or people from Constantinople, but rather by wandering
Irish monks. One of them, Gallus, settled near St Gallen (eastern
Switzerland) early in the 7th century. A.D. 820 an influential
monastery was founded there. Monasteries were also leading in
agricultural progress (e.g. fruit-growing) and business affairs (e.g.
model business treaties from St Gallen A.D. 888).

German king Friedrich II exempted Uri (1231) and Schwyz (1240) from
the powers of counts and made them subjects to the king alone as a
reward for help in several war expeditions to Italy. When king Rudolf
of Habsburg, the first German Emperor from this house, died in 1291,
people from Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden feared that the counts of
Habsburg would try to regain influence in their territories. So they
swore to help each other against anyone trying to subject them. This
is the background of the legend of William Tell, the swiss national
hero.

For centuries, young swiss men, especially from Central Switzerland
fought in mercenary troops for French kings and Italian dukes. During
the French Revolution a detachment of 800 swiss mercenaries tried to
defend the king against the radical Montagnards assaulting the
Tuileries castle in 1792. All mercenaries were killed. The Lion
Monument in Lucerne reminds of the infamous end of the once formidable
Swiss military force.

Inspired by the French Revolution, liberal people in western
Switzerland, revolted against the undemocratic reign of the old
members of the Swiss Confederation over other parts of the country and
called the French in. Napoleon Bonaparte occupied Switzerland and
tried to establish a central government, but he was obliged soon to
reestablish some federal elements. After Napoleon was defeated in
Russia and at Waterloo, Switzerland returned to extremely federal
structures. However, the cantons St Gallen, Graubünden, Aargau,
Thurgau, Ticino, Vaud, Valais, Neuchātel and Geneva became full free
members of the confederation instead of their former status of partial
members or even subject territories.

REMOTE VIEWING

> [...]

> dozen companies, employing as many as 15,000 people, are working in
> Iraq.
>
> The private commandos also protect oil fields and banks.
>
> Though many of the companies are American, there are a few other
> mercenaries s from Britain and especially South Africa and Israel and
> are providing security in Iraq. Among them is Global Risks Strategies,

> a British company.

> Blackwater is typical of the new breed. Founded in 1998 by former Navy
> Seals, the company says it has prepared tens of thousands of security
> personnel to work in hot spots around the world. At its complex in
> North Carolina, it has shooting ranges for high-powered weapons,
> buildings for simulating hostage rescue missions and a bunkhouse for
> trainees.

> read my mind? ... was it the only way they could have known?!"

wbarwell

Apr 6, 2004, 5:37:01 PM4/6/04
Comicboards wrote:

> What a freaking idiot!

Wonder what AWOL's pet name for Bremer is?

--
"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun
in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to

Cheerful Charlie

cLIeNUX user

Apr 6, 2004, 7:28:47 PM4/6/04
humb...@smart.net

>my name is bambi and i just returned from a very depressing trip to
>iraq ... the natives are very angry there with the Zionist-like
>occupation of their country by Blackwater mercenaries, and other
>Swiss-like mercenary gangs out of the U.S. backcountry. here is a
>little bit of history i learned from Ms. Fink today [below].
>
>bambi

I used to have a horrible crush on a Bambi. I think I still do.

Bambi in Iraq

Apr 7, 2004, 8:49:25 PM4/7/04
Lost Tribe of Dan in Anyang, pre-historic Japan & SWITZERLAND

SCROLL DOWN FOR ISRAELI INFLUENCE AND POWER DEEP WITHIN U.S.A's
NASA ---->>>>

"From the Technion Lab to the US Marketplace", ... this is
the model we need in the US to preserve our computer jobs and
engineering jobs and keep them out of the hands of Indians, Chinese,
Israelis, and Russian H1-B Visa holders.

You will observe below that Israel BOASTS of keeping a very high level
of jobs for Israelis within Israel. We should follow their model ----
good lord!, they have enough of our money and resources!

Editor in Chief

Dr. Alexander Laufer is the Editor-in-Chief of ASK Magazine and a
member of the Advisory Board of the

NASA Academy of Program and
Project Leadership.

He is also a visiting scholar in the Civil
Engineering Department at the University of Maryland at College Park
and

**Dean** of Civil and Environmental Engineering
at **Technion-Israel
Institute of Technology**.

+ Contact
+ Visit Website

From the Lab to the Marketplace

Technion graduates comprise the majority of Israeli-educated
scientists and engineers, constituting over 70% of the country's
founders and managers of high-tech industries.

Due to the ingenuity of Technion alumni, Israel is now home to the
greatest concentration of high-tech start up companies anywhere
outside of the Silicon Valley.

BUT FOR NOW --- The First Manchurian Candidate

ANYANG -- KOREA another lost tribe of Israel, related to the lost
tribe of Switzerland, of which you wrote so eloquently below:

Among the ancient Samurai sect, there is a tradition that their
ancient ancestors came to Japan from western Asia around 660 BC.The
name 'Samurai' recalls 'Samaria'. And to which tribe do the Japanese
belong? There are those who claim that the Mikado, the Japanese
emperor, is a descendant of the Hebrew tribe of Gad.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/losttribes3.html

Chiang-Min China

"Behold, These are coming from afar. These from the north and the west
and these from the land of Sinim." This prophecy, spoken by Isaiah,
promised the return of Lost Israelites from all corners of the Earth
and from Sinim.

Interestingly, Sinim is the Hebrew word for China. In fort-like
villages in the high mountain ranges on the Chinese-Tibetan border
live the Chiang-Min of West Szechuan. It has been claimed that the
Chiang-Min are descendants of the ancient Israelites who arrived in
China several hundred years before Christ.

The first prehistoric Asian Jewish dynasty is said to be around the
time of the Xia, from about 2000 BC to 1550 BC [the origins of the
Hibiru Abraham clan]. Until scientific excavations were made at early
bronze-age sites at Anyang, it was difficult to separate myth from
reality in regard to the Xia.

Afterwards a line of hereditary Shang kings ruled over much of
northern China, and Shang troops fought frequent wars with neighboring
settlements and nomadic herdsmen from the inner Asian steppes.

The capitals, one of which was at the site of the modern city of
Anyang, were centers of glittering court life.

Sharing the language and culture of the Shang, the early Zhou rulers,
through conquest and colonization, gradually sinicized, that is,
extended Shang culture through much of China Proper north of the Chang
Jiang (or Yangtze River). The Zhou dynasty lasted longer than any
other, from 1027 to 221 B.C.

It was rabbis or priests of this period who first enunciated the
doctrine of the "mandate of heaven" (tianming), the notion that the
Monarch (the "son of heaven") governed by a divine right of a
Monotheistic god and that his dethronement would prove that he had
lost the mandate of the one and only god.

moses_...@hotmail.com (Moses Gibson) wrote in message news:<113f8369.04040...@posting.google.com>...

> Is that true Bambi? I had Ms. Fink as a teacher and she taught me in
> class the truths below also! What a lady!
>
> Moses Gibson
>
> bambi_...@yahoo.com (Bambi in Iraq) wrote in message news:<52464fdc.0404...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > my name is bambi

> > i just returned from a very depressing trip to iraq ... the natives
> > are very angry there with the Zionist-like occupation of their country
> > by Blackwater mercenaries, and other Swiss-like mercenary gangs out of
> > the U.S. backcountry. here is a little bit of history i learned from
> > Ms. Fink today [below].
> >
> > bambi
> >

> > ==================

> > MOSSAD-SWISS origins:
> > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=uri+schweiz+israel&start=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=6q3Gy8wuENB%401lange.link-goe.de&rnum=24
> >
> > RE: ORDER OF THE TULA -- the Dan Hebrew Tribe in the old Alps
> > http://www.british-israel.ca/Issachar.htm
> > http://www.geocities.com/chemosh_of_ammon/NGC1987A.html
> >
> > The ancient enemy of the Tula-Jews ??
> > http://cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/ancient-goddesses/
> >
> > --------------
> > Which is worse, Israel or the mercenary outfits for hire dotting the
> > U.S. landscape funded in part by U.S. taxpayers?

Ancient Legacy of Chinese Jews
Highlighting one thousand years of history

by David Johnson

The Chinese government, which now recognizes Jews as an official
Chinese ethnic group, is also paying more attention to the country's
Jewish past.

The Jewish presence in China is at least two thousand years old, and
elements remain today, depite assimilation and Communist
anti-religious persecution.

An Ancient Letter Tells the Story

A letter written around 718 by a businessman seeking to sell some
sheep was found preserved 100 years ago in western China. The
document, which was written on paper, then made only in China, is in
Judeo-Persian, then a common business language in Central Asia, using
Hebrew letters. Scholars believe it indicates a Jewish presence.

Later, another paper containing a Selihot, a Hebrew prayer, was found
in the Caves of One Thousand Buddhas in Dunhuang.

Silk Road Merchants Flourish

RELATED LINKS
Israel's Lost Tribes

Jews of China

Sino-Judaic Institute
Capital of the Sung Dynasty, Kaifeng was a bustling Silk Road trading
center one thousand years ago. Around 960, a group of Persian Jews,
merchants or refugees, arrived in the city.

The emperor allowed them to build a synagogue, commemorated by a 1489
stone tablet in the Kaifeng Museum. In addition, a street in what was
once the Jewish quarter is known as "The Lane of the Sect that Teaches
the Scriptures." A Chinese-language Torah from the Kaifeng synagogue
is in the British Museum in London.

> [...]

> > > dozen companies, employing as many as 15,000 people, are working in
> > > Iraq.
> > >
> > > The private commandos also protect oil fields and banks.
> > >
> > > Though many of the companies are American, there are a few other
> > > mercenaries s from Britain and especially South Africa and Israel and
> > > are providing security in Iraq. Among them is Global Risks Strategies,

> > > a British company.

> > > Blackwater is typical of the new breed. Founded in 1998 by former Navy
> > > Seals, the company says it has prepared tens of thousands of security
> > > personnel to work in hot spots around the world. At its complex in
> > > North Carolina, it has shooting ranges for high-powered weapons,
> > > buildings for simulating hostage rescue missions and a bunkhouse for
> > > trainees.
>

> > > read my mind? ... was it the only way they could have known?!"

Tara Magner

Apr 7, 2004, 9:03:57 PM4/7/04
> [...]

> > HERMANN GESSLER, Imperial Governor in Schwyz and Uri
> > WERNER, BARON VON ATTINGHAUSEN, Standard-bearer
> > ULRICH VON RUDENZ, his nephew From Uri
> > WALTER FURST
> > ROSSELMANN, the priest
> > PETERMANN, the sacristan
> >

>> > 1758: Trading house of Johann Rudolf Geigy founded [today's
> > Ciba-Geigy]; dye production begins
> >
> > 1795: The Peace of Basel ends the war between France, Spain and
> > Prussia
> >
> > 1798: Napoleon occupies Switzerland and creates the centralised

> > Helvetic Republic; the Basler Peter Ochs [today's Ochs-Oakes family of

the New York Times] helps to draw up the Helvetic Constitution, which
> > supersedes the archaic medieval system and introduces certain civil
> > liberties
> >
> > 1847: Sonderbund war between Catholic and Protestant cantons;
> > political structures prove to be outdated

Dr. William Nukem Cohen

Apr 8, 2004, 5:20:10 PM4/8/04
THE THULE SOCIETY

THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE DIAMANTINE WATER [SOLID-H20-STATE,
multi-dimensional] AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH [not in ANY way hot or
molten or radioactive nickel]

called the 'VHUJUNKA' ...

HITLER PLOTTED AGAINST THEM w/his THULE SOCIETY [roots in Madame
Blavatsky's Theosophists and the occult and demonic Temples of Tibet]

--- THE TULA SECT ---

http://www.btinternet.com/~j.pasteur/ThuleSociety.html

The Vhujunka "see" through a means not understood by outsiders — a
sort of psychic awareness. It allows them to operate when in their
underground lairs as if they had sight [somthing like an advanced form
of the human fish that still exists in Slovenia, and parts of Croatia
and Dalmatia]. They live far far below the surface world in elaborate
cities constructed by unknown means. These cities exist only in the
nightmares and the ravings of madmen. The Vhujunka's morals are
incomprehensible, and their thought patterns alien to all but the most
insane (or is it enlightened?) of seekers. The Vhujunka have complex
technologies, MOST superior and A VERY FEW inferior to that of the
surface world. None can say what their actual society is like—those
who are carried away by the Vhujunka are never seen again, they never
want to return to our hell.

The people living in this rare form of water [but prominent in the
cosmos and in stars] do NOT LIKE our underground NUCLEAR TESTING.

At this point, do not forget the not often discussed anamoly that
Hitler while a soldier on the front of WW-1 returned from fire fights
on more than 30 occassions as the ONLY SURVIVING MEMBER OF HIS UNIT
!!!!

The Thule Geßellschaft in München was founded during the First World
War by an emissary from Berlin, Rudolf Freiherr von Sebottendorff, who
enlisted 250 members in München and another 1,500 elsewhere in
Bavaria. Among the members were journalists, poets, professors, and
Army officers. The membership list included political theorist
Gottfried Feder; Dietrich Eckart, an elder journalist and poet (a
central figure in Hitler's entourage during 1919-1923, and who
introduced the phrase Deutschland erwache!); Rudolf Hess, a member of
the NSDAP from 1920 on; and Alfred Rosenberg, the woolly-minded Nazi
'philosopher.'

The objectives of the society were mainly völkisch, embracing
especially the concepts of racial superiority and anti-Semitism. The
group supported the Pan-German dream of a new, powerful German Reich.
Like other such societies in Bavaria and Germany as a whole, the Thule
Geßellschaft used mystical symbols such as the fylfot (swastika,
hooked cross) and elborate semi-occultist rituals. Its motto was:
"Gedenke, dass Du ein Deutscher bist. Halte dein Blut rein!"
("Remember that you are a German. Keep your blood pure!")

Thule agents infiltrated the armed formations of the Communist régime
and stored caches of arms and munitions to help destroy it. Members of
the Society decided to kill Kurt Eisner [or B. Traven or Ret Marut],
leader of the Bavarian Communist revolution of early-1919, but they
were beaten to the deed by Anton Graf Arco-Valley, a young officer of
Jewish descent who had been rejected for membership by the Thulists.

Arco-Valley was determined to shame his insulters by an act of
courage, and killed Eisner in February 1919, but B. Traven [Ret Marut]
escaped to the Tula ruins of Mayan Mexico, where he later wrote
TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE.

That the Thule Geßellschaft [Tula] was of influence on Hitler and
other leading Nazis is not in question by serious historians and
biographers. However, others of a more spiritual or esoteric
inclination wish to over-emphasize the occultist influence and rôle
during the earliest days of the OSS of both the Thule Society and the
somewhat more sinister Vril Society, or 'Luminous Lodge.' The latter
was supposedly founded by Professor of Geography at the University of
München Karl Haushofer, the leading scholar and exponent of
'geo-politics,' but actually a man deeply-troubled by how gingerly the
Nazis 'hijacked' his theories and used them to their own nefarious
effects as a rationalization for territorial expansion at the expense
of the Slavic peoples in eastern Europe.

The Vril Society (from vril, the ancient language of the lost
Atlantæans, spoken in a series of sounds and 'clicks', (like in parts
of East Africa and Australia and Indonesia) was set up to uncover and
oppose a great secret Conspiracy, co-operated with the Nazis, and
supposedly used 'channelled' energy and secret knowledge gained from
extra-terrestrials to build a flying-saucer. Just before the final
collapse of the Third Reich, this technology was secretly transported
out of Germany to the Antarctic where a secret base was constructed,
and where US Admiral Richard E. Byrd's expedition supposedly
encountered and was defeated by the mysterious Foo Fighters of
UFO-lore. Furthermore, according to a different account of the Thule
Society, the Earth is in fact hollow, inhabited by a race of ancient
and highly-intelligent 'super-beings' called the Vhujunka. These Inner
Earthers are the original 'Nordic Supermen' from whom are descended
the Aryans - hence the Nazis' belief in their 'racial superiority'

Dietrich Eckart, Hitler's early mentor, had also gone through
initiations at the hands of Tibetan lamas in a monastary in Tibet.
They both joined the luminous lodge or the VRIL society. The lodge's
objective was to explore the origins of the aryan [Iran] race and to
perform exercises in concentration to awaken the forces of "vril".
haushofer was a student of the russian magician and metaphysician
gregor ivanovich gurdyev (george gurdjieff). both gurdjeiff and
haushofer maintained that they had contacts with secret tibetan lodges
that possessed the secret of the "superman". the lodge included
hitler, alfred rosenberg, himmler, goring, and hitler's subsequent
personal physician DOCTOR MORELL [who injected daily a rare
mircoorganism from Bulgaria directly into Hitler's intestines for the
rest of Hitler's life]. it is also known that aleister crowley and
gurdjieff contacted with hitler.

hitler's unusual powers of suggestion become more understandable if
one keeps in mind that he had access to the "secret" psychological
techniques of the esoteric lodges. haushofer taught him the
techniques of gurdjieff which, in turn, were based on the teachings of
the sufis and the tibetan lamas- and familiarized him with the zen
teaching of the splinter group called the japanese society of the
green dragon [the lost solomonic tribe of judah -- in japan since 500
b.c.].

[from "the unknown hitler" by wulf schwartzwaller, berkeley books,
1990]

bambi_...@yahoo.com (Bambi in Iraq) wrote in message news:<52464fdc.04040...@posting.google.com>...

> Thurgau, Ticino, Vaud, Valais, Neuchâtel and Geneva became full free

Dick van Dyke

Apr 20, 2004, 1:34:49 PM4/20/04
FUCK THE TULAS [THULES] AND SCREW SKULL & BONES, BOTH KERRY AND GW.