Bush has Gamma Ray Eyes

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Sep 13, 2001, 2:26:34 PM9/13/01
Amen! This catastrophe's cover stories do not "add up".

cetacean...@cotse.com wrote:

> [...]
> preventible, ... before we stop to assess what really happened in the WTC
> jetliner bombings [and who on this planet would think for a minute
> that towering skyscrapers just "collapse" in one second, as did THREE WTC
> towers already, without lots of help from professional blasting engineers,
> when they implode useless and outdated and unwanted architectural
> structures, using sophisticated and choreographed timing detonations
> exquisitely calibrated and set in the six floors of basements, and perhaps
> deeper, as also in the three WTC towers that "collapsed" beyond the normal
> laws of physics or fire dynamics, already, before the entire nation's
> eyes?]. Let's look at videos, as a nation, of modern skyscrapers on fire,
> and see if this is repeated. Definitely not. They do not collapse as so.
>
> Shouldn't we look at whether some secret cabal within US intelligence
> agencies had set up this disaster -- or even paid some middle eastern
> semitic raced men, who were terribly duped ... as their stooges, or that
> perhaps our Pentagon and NSA and DoD and CIA are inordinately overrated, in
> that a clandestine mission of perhaps two dozen infidel Arabs could outsmart
> the WTC security personnel [revved up since the 1993 bombing], and
> this straggler assemblage could make a monkey out of the Pentagon,
> could elude air traffic controllers in Boston, NYC, Long Island,
> Connecticut, and on and on, and that after the first WTC tower was
> rammed by the Nigerian jet fuel in a "Boeing" guided missle [with
> passengers] ... for 18 minutes the whole US intelligence apparatus,
> the entire four branches of the military, and the FAA, all had their
> heads up their asses and didn't figure out a damned thing?
>
> I believe Lesotho, the tiny republic in Africa, has a more effective
> military and intelligence conglomerate, than what apparently happened
> here in the mighty USA. There are SO MANY GAPING HOLES in the
> efficacy of the numerous American agencies involved, that lead to this
> disaster, prevention quite do-able at dozens of links in the chain of
> events, that i think we should be ashamed of our personnel if we
> really fucked up this badly. It is more likely someone or some small
> group of people led our military and intelligence and airport
> establishments into this compromising position.
>
> So when GW Bush sounds the alarm for all good US citizens to
> demand blood, vengeance,
> and military air strikes, ... then shout louder than your neighbor, please,
> so that we can invoke the global nuclear war god that would surely ensue,
> and wipe out our whole solar system.
>
> We are not talking about just our planet, if we hit the trigger, we
> could blow up our own sun, and ignite a trans-solar system chain
> reaction, that is beyond normal comprehension, taking out other stars
> with our own sun. The earth would afterwards, just be another grain
> of dust, like the dust we have all seen billowing everywhere around

SkullnBonz

Sep 13, 2001, 9:01:58 PM9/13/01
chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote: >
> Amen! This catastrophe's cover stories do not "add up".
>
> cetacean...@cotse.com wrote:
> >
> > First, we had the fixed ballots and chits [or was that chitlin] in the
> > National Presidential Election in the State of Florida, an act of
> > barbarity and terrorism against senior voters unparalled in the
> > history of democracy.

I don't know about blowing up the sun, but plainly this disaster is
being used by Shrub to legitimize his fake presidency. This will also
provide an excuse for the sinking economy, induce acceptance of
reduced civil liberties and more surveillance, allow Israel to
escalate its attacks on the Palestinians, derail the
anti-globalization movement, boost support for the useless "missle
defense" scam, and so on and so forth. I remain very suspicious of the
origins of this attack. Just as the sinking of the Maine was used to
justify our imperialist war with Spain, so the destruction of the
Trade Center will be used to justify
our continued war against the Muslim world. And, as with the Maine,
we'll probably never know for sure what really happened. PS - Bush has
chimp eyes.

Templar Knight

Sep 15, 2001, 3:09:59 PM9/15/01
Who is Larry Silverstein?

He stands to gain over $30 billion in insurance payments for the
recent jetliner crashes onto his WTC properties. There were few if
any buyers interested in his troubled seven buildings. The State of
Israel, also, by association, stands to benefit from this payout.
[follow the thread below]
World Trade Center Deal Struck
http://www.ipgdirect.com/crnews/archive/20010426101.html

April 26, 2001

Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc. (NYSE:WEA
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=wea&d=b>) and investor Lloyd Goldman have
just clinched a lease on the World Trade Center, Manhattan's biggest
real estate trophy.

The 99-year net lease on the 10.6 million-square-foot office and
retail complex lease was approved by the Port Authority of New York
and New Jersey's Board of Commissioners at their meeting this
afternoon.

The deal covers four buildings at the World Trade Center: Number One
and Two World Trade Center, better known as the Twin Towers; Four and
Five World Trade Center, two nine-story office buildings and about
400,000 square feet of retail space.

Numbers Three, the WTC Marriott Hotel and Six, the U.S. Customs House,
are already under lease. Silverstein leases the 47-story office
building at Seven World Trade Center.

Despite talk that his team didn't have the equity in place and the
set-back from a broken pelvis, Silverstein came through. His team's
offer - which wasn't the highest the Authority had received, amounts
to $3.2 billion on a present value basis.

"This is a dream come true," Silverstein said. "When we first became
associated with the Port Authority with 7 World Trade Center, we
looked at the asset of the World Trade Center with tremendous
interest. We will be in control of a prized asset. There is nothing
like it in the world," he said.

Marianne Gingrich Denies Israel Job Is a "Political Payoff"
By Nathan Jones
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0495/9504045.htm
April/May 1995, Pages 45-46

Marianne Gingrich, wife of House Speaker Newt Gingrich, has been hired
by the Israel Export Development Co., Ltd (IEDC) as its vice president
for business development. Mrs. Gingrich's interest in Israel's
proposed free-trade zone, designed to attract foreign investment to
Israel, was said to have begun during an eight-day trip to Israel she
and her husband made in August 1994 at the expense of the American
Israel Public Affairs Committee, Israel's Washington, DC lobby. "If I
were going to get a political payoff, it would not be for the amount
of money I am making," said Mrs. Gingrich, who has no experience in
the field. Her salary, which she has drawn since August, is $2,500 per
month, "plus commissions." Neither she nor her employers would
disclose the size of the commissions. Speaker Gingrich told the
Baltimore Sun, which broke the story in February, that his wife
previously had her "own business."
IEDC President Larry Silverstein told The Wall Street Journal that
Gingrich was one of a number of congressmembers who were lobbied to
support his company's proposal.

"tragedy of turf and taxes"
By Patricia Golan, The Jerusalem Post
http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2000/05/18/Features/Features.6890.html

$10 million later, the US investment consortium which lobbied for the
zone, The Israel Export Development Company (IEDC), has withdrawn its
support for the project, effectively killing it off.

The concept of a tax-free manufacturing zone is modeled on similar
zones which have been established in both Third World and developed
countries in the Far East. Known elsewhere as Free Export Processing
Zones, the word "export" was dropped from the Israeli version because
US-Israel trade agreements forbid subsidized exports.

Unlike free zones elsewhere which are owned and managed by
governments, the Israeli version was envisioned as a private
initiative.
IEDC WAS founded by a group of leading American Jewish businessmen
including Laurence Tisch, Sy Syms, Robert Tishman,
and Larry Silverstein, a prominent New York real-estate developer
who today is chairman of the consortium.

The group's members are not only fabulously successful businessmen,
they are among the biggest contributors to Israel-related charities.
Yitzhak Eshel, a local business consultant who has lobbied for the
zone, says that for months Prime Minister Barak refused to even meet
with IEDC head Larry Silverstein to discuss the project.

Guess Who Came to Dinner -- The White House List for Barak's Banquet,
from FORWARD newspaper, 1999
http://www.forward.com/issues/1999/99.07.23/list.html

The following is a list provided by the White House of the guests at
Sunday night's dinner for Prime Minister Barak, with some additional
descriptions provided by the Forward:

Larry Silverstein, president, Silverstein Properties.
Ann Richards, Verner, Lilpfert, Bernhard, McPherson & Hand, and Dain
Hancock, president, Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems. Ms.
Richards is a former governor of Texas.
Toni Verstandig, deputy assistant secretary of state, bureau of Near
Eastern affairs, and Lee Verstandig, senior vice president of
government affairs, National Association of Realtors.
Efraim Halevi, head of the Mossad.
Rabbi David Saperstein, director, Religious Action Center of Reform
Judaism, and Ellen Weiss, executive producer, "All Things Considered".
Secretary of State Albright and Wendy Sherman, counselor, Department
of State, James Rubin, spokesman, Department of State, and Christiane
Amanpour, senior international correspondent, CNN.
Norman Brownstein, chairman of the board, Brownstein, Hyatt, & Farber.
Mr. Brownstein is a Colorado lawyer, a board member of the American
Israel Public Affairs Committee [AIPAC], and a close political ally of
Vice President Gore. Priscilla Siskin, community volunteer, and
Robert Siskin, consultant, Robert H. Siskin and Associates. The
Siskins are from Tennessee, and Ms. Siskin, an AIPAC board member, is
a close political ally of Mr. Gore.
Fredric Mack, real estate principal, The Mack Company, and a New York
regional activist for AIPAC.
James Carville, political consultant, and Mary Matalin, Republican
strategist. Mr. Carville worked for Mr. Clinton and for Mr. Barak.
Philip Condit, CEO, Boeing Co., and Geda M. Maso, Cascade Restoration
Co.
Lynn Cutler, deputy assistant to the president, and L. Ronald Sheman,
Greenberg & Traurig.
Ronald Lauder, chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major
American Jewish Organizations, and Jo Carole Lauder, chairwoman,
Friends of Art and Preservation in Embassies.
Ronald O. Perelman, chairman, Revlon, and Ellen Barkin, actress.
Steven Rattner, deputy chief executive, Lazard, Freres & Co. LLC, and
Margaret Carlson, political columnist, Time Magazine.
Bruce Wasserstein, chairman, Wasserstein Parella Investment Bank, and
Claude Becker Wasserstein, president, Cresta Point Productions.
Robert Zimmerman, partner, Zimmerman/Edelson Inc., and Robert Weiss,
attorney, Robert Weiss and Associates.
+++++++++++++++

Cooperation Between Israel
and the States of Kentucky/Louisiana
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/states/KY.html

#############

The United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF)
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/bsf.html

The State Department's Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) program regulates
private U.S. companies' overseas sales of weapons and other defense
articles to Israel and other nations, defense services, and military
training. DCS should be distinguished from the Foreign Military Sales
(FMS <fms.htm>) program, which manages government-to-government sales.
DCS versus FMS: According to the now-defunct Arms Control and
Disarmament Agency (ACDA), DCS accounted for about 52 percent of all
U.S. arms exports to the world between 1986 and 1996.
http://www.ciponline.org/facts/dcs.htm

--------------------------------------
Harry P. MILLER, Plaintiff-Appellant,
v.
Larry SILVERSTEIN, et al., Defendants-Appellees.
No. 96-6303.
United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
Sept. 9, 1997.

In July 1993, Miller, a Vietnam veteran, filed an amended complaint
[FN1] in district court against Larry Silverstein, the alleged owner
of "Runway 69," a Queens dance club, WNBC-TV Channel 4 television
station ("WNBC"), the City of New York ("NYC"), President Clinton,
former President Richard Nixon, H. Ross Perot, John W. Vessey and
Colin Powell.

Although difficult to decipher, the gravamen of Miller's complaint is
that the named defendants committed or aided others in committing
illegal acts, including assassinations, over a twenty-five year
period, beginning amidst the Vietnam War, in furtherance of a
conspiracy to distribute Laotian heroin.

**************
THE GW BUSH--OSAMA BIN LADIN CONNECTION

James R. Bath, friend and neighbor of George W. Bush, was used as a
cash funnel
from Osama bin Laden's rich father, Sheikh bin Laden, to set George W.
Bush up
in business, according to reputable sources from the Wall Street
Journal and the New York Times. The connection between GW Bush, the
bin Laden family, and the
Bank Commerce Credit International (BCCI) is well documented.

"Bath--who made his fortune by investing money for Mahfouz and another
BCCI-connected Saudi, Sheikh bin-Laden--...was an original investor in
George
Bush Jr.'s oil exploration company..." from The Outlaw Bank, page 229.
"Bath provided financing to George W. Bush, the future president's
eldest son,
when he went into the oil business..." from False Profits, page 365.
"Bath told me he was in the CIA...he had been recruited by George Bush
himself
1n 1976 when Bush was director of the agency...Bath and George, Jr.
were pals
and flew together in the same Air National Guard unit, and Bath lived
down the
street from the Bush family when George, Sr. was living in
Houston...he became
representative for Sheikh Khalid bin-Mafouz...one of the richest men
in the
world, and he was a controlling shareholder in...BCCI..." from The
Outlaw Bank,
page 228.

"BCCI was charged with laundering drug money..." from False Profits,
page 433.

"During George Bush's tenure as CIA director, the agency was allegedly
involved
in a very curious business deal with James R. Bath, a Texas
businessman who is a
friend and sometime financial backer of one of Bush's sons (George
Bush, Jr.).
Bath was also a business associate of Khalid bin Mafouze and an
important BCCI
insider." from http://www.freerepublic.com/forum.a1000396.htm

"...BCCI would make payments to key officials, sometimes in suitcases
filled
with cash. As BCCI officer Abdur Askhia stated in interviews tithe
Subcommittee
staff: Abedi's philosophy was to appeal to every sector. President
Carter's main
thing was charity, so he gave Carter charity. Pakistani President
Zia's brother
in law needed a job, he got a job. Bangladeshi president Ashraf's
mistress
needed a job, she got a job. Admission of your son to a top college,
he would
arrange it somehow. There was a world wide list of people who were in
the payoff
of BCCI...". from United States Senate Subcommittee Report on Bank
Credit
Commerce International, 1992--the Kerry Committee.

Osama bin Laden, whose funds were inherited from his father, Sheikh
bin Laden's
BCCI investments, has been operating out of Afghanistan since he was
established
as a conduit for CIA funds in the 1980's. "Afghanistan was by far the
biggest;
it was, in fact, the biggest CIA operationof all time, both in terms
of dollars
spent ($5-$6 billion) and personnel involved..."from the book The
CIA's Greatest
Hits.

The story of the Bush involvement in the BCCI scandal involved "trails
that
branched, crossed one another, or came to unexpected dead ends...". It
was like
a "three dimensional chess game." from The Outlaw Bank, page 227.

The BCCI bribery connection went straight to the George Bush oval
office. The
White House political director, a man whom the Senate noted sat in on
presidential meetings, named Ed Rogers, was hired away from the Chief
of Staff's
Office to represent the BCCI's American representative, Sheik Adham.
***********

chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote in message news:<3BA0FB...@worldnet.att.net>...

> Amen! This catastrophe's cover stories do not "add up".
>

> cetacean...@cotse.com wrote:
> >

> > First, we had the fixed GW Bush ballots and chits [or was that chitlin] in the

Blacklisted Writers USA

Sep 21, 2001, 4:02:29 PM9/21/01
RE:http://www.geocities.com/gwbushmonkey/GWBUSH.html

We know that Larry Silverstein tried many times to buddy up with Barak
of Israel [as documented in detail, below by several other posters],

... in the occupied Palestinan territory that had been stolen from
the natives in that area, to try to make a tax free industrial and
export region, so that Isreali and NYC business men can make a killing

and that Larry attends big political fund raising dinners for Barak.

But i never knew he curried favors from Rudolph Giuliani! I could
swear i saw Larry clapping wildly for GW Bush in that 1000% supportive
War Cry Congressional Chatauqua on Thursday night, seated near Rudy
and Pataki-stan.
-------

M. Simon

Sep 22, 2001, 4:27:40 PM9/22/01
On 21 Sep 2001 13:02:29 -0700, blacklist...@yahoo.com
(Blacklisted Writers USA) wrote:

>RE:http://www.geocities.com/gwbushmonkey/GWBUSH.html
>
>We know that Larry Silverstein tried many times to buddy up with Barak
>of Israel [as documented in detail, below by several other posters],
>
>... in the occupied Palestinan territory that had been stolen from
>the natives in that area,

and given to Islamic Fascists.

This is the end of Islamic Fascism.

Do you favor drug prohibition because it finances criminals or do you favor it because it finances terrorists?