Michael Moore speaks

Michael Zarlenga

Sep 17, 2001, 6:18:42 PM9/17/01
http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=95001143
(free registration required)

Other comments have been nothing short of obscene. Filmmaker Michael Moore
explains on his Web site that his first reaction was to think the
terrorists should have killed more Republicans:

Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right.
They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush,
then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for
him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California--
these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!

Moore has since removed this text from his site but continues to
blame this attack on George Bush! Totally ignoring that current
intel reports indicate this attack had been in the works for about
7 years.

For Moore's article (until he sobers up and edits it again), see:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html

You can let Mr. Moore know how you feel by writing to him at his
AOL account: mmf...@aol.com

--
-- Mike Zarlenga

"We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed
these acts and those who harbored them."

Ruben Rodriguez

Sep 18, 2001, 11:51:53 AM9/18/01
Michael Zarlenga <zarl...@conan.ids.net> wrote in message news:<tqctm2e...@corp.supernews.com>...

> http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=95001143
> (free registration required)

> Other comments have been nothing short of obscene. Filmmaker Michael Moore
> explains on his Web site that his first reaction was to think the
> terrorists should have killed more Republicans:
>
> Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right.
> They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush,
> then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for
> him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California--
> these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!
>

> Moore has since removed this text from his site but continues to
> blame this attack on George Bush! Totally ignoring that current
> intel reports indicate this attack had been in the works for about
> 7 years.

You seem to be ignoring reports that Germany, Israel and France warned
the US weeks before the attack.

The Department of Defense also ignored warnings from the FAA shortly
before the attack.

Where Was George ?

--
"By the time he returns to the White House in early September, Bush
will have spent almost two months of his presidency at the ranch."

idleeric

Sep 18, 2001, 12:10:51 PM9/18/01

Ruben Rodriguez wrote in message
<30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com>...

David Byrne -->

Same as He Ever Was ... defective brainfarts about stamping out Evil
Everywhere; "Wanted: Dead or Alive" etc. ...

Where's Franklin Delano Roosevelt? or even his great admirer, Ronald
Reagan?

OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?

Dave Simpson

Sep 18, 2001, 2:35:26 PM9/18/01

Michael Moore is a piece of garbage, as were the anti-Bush scum
in Hollywood (you can bet that terrorists, recognizing an internal
scummy enemy of the US when they see it, wouldn't attack the
Academy Awards of the Grammies, etc.). Haven't those scumbags
in Hollywood left the country yet, as promised? We ought to buy
them each a one-way plane ticket, except that nobody decent would
want to pilot them anywhere.

Dave Simpson

Stupendous Man

Sep 18, 2001, 3:22:37 PM9/18/01
On 2001-09-18 11:51 AM, in article 30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez" <where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Where Was George ?

Where was Bill when these terrorists were training in the US for years?  Wasn’t the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?

>> For Moore's article (until he sobers up and edits it again), see:
>> http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html
>>
>> You can let Mr. Moore know how you feel by writing to him at his
>> AOL account: mmf...@aol.com

So, why did the scumbag leave Flint?  Wasn’t his whole career based on the tacky “film” he created from a bunch of videos he made following Roger Smith of GM around asking why GM left Flint?

What a massive hypocrite.

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic programs
helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.  A far
cry from the “doubling”, “tripling” and “quadrupling” claims you hear from liberals.
http://www.brillig.com:80/debt_clock/  --View current Federal debt.

Stupendous Man

Sep 18, 2001, 3:24:29 PM9/18/01
On 2001-09-18 12:10 PM, in article tqesgj8...@corp.supernews.com, "idleeric" <std...@mich.com> wrote:

> OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?

“I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five minutes!”

Mmmm, Reagan.

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
The Reagan expansion set a record for duration, created over twenty
million new jobs and saw across the board gains in wealth and income.

http://reagan.webteamone.com/  --THE Ronald Reagan site.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 18, 2001, 3:37:04 PM9/18/01
In article <B7CD17AD.15B76%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
}> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
}this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
}
}--B_3083671473_3339283

}
}On 2001-09-18 12:10 PM, in article tqesgj8...@corp.supernews.com,
}"idleeric" <std...@mich.com> wrote:
}
}....

}> OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?
}
}
}³I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five minutes!²
}
}Mmmm, Reagan.

And what did Reagan do to "bring the terrorists
to justice" that bombed the Marine barracks in
Beirut?

Dennis L. Rodgick

Sep 18, 2001, 4:15:44 PM9/18/01
On 18 Sep 2001 08:51:53 -0700, where_wa...@my-deja.com (Ruben
Rodriguez) wrote:

>Michael Zarlenga <zarl...@conan.ids.net> wrote in message news:<tqctm2e...@corp.supernews.com>...
>> http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=95001143
>> (free registration required)

>> Other comments have been nothing short of obscene. Filmmaker Michael Moore
>> explains on his Web site that his first reaction was to think the
>> terrorists should have killed more Republicans:
>>
>> Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right.
>> They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush,
>> then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for
>> him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California--
>> these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!
>>

>> Moore has since removed this text from his site but continues to
>> blame this attack on George Bush! Totally ignoring that current
>> intel reports indicate this attack had been in the works for about
>> 7 years.
>
>You seem to be ignoring reports that Germany, Israel and France warned
>the US weeks before the attack.
>
>The Department of Defense also ignored warnings from the FAA shortly
>before the attack.

You seemed to have missed this in the news, but there was rumors
of something like this was going to happen back in 95.
Where was Slick Willie?

plm

Sep 18, 2001, 6:25:30 PM9/18/01

Dave Simpson wrote:

I'm sure glad you're on the Dumbaugh side, Dave. You are a
good example of the type of full mooner who calls up AM
hate radio.

William Barwell

Sep 18, 2001, 7:35:56 PM9/18/01
In article <B7CD17AD.15B76%ro...@127.0.0.1>,
Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

>> OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?
>

>³I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five minutes!²
>
>Mmmm, Reagan.

Reagan, supporter of Pol Pot.
Reagan, 256 dead marines at Beruit airport.
(Despite vows to punish the guilty, nothing was done).
Reagan, made a deal with the Iranians to keep the American
hostages in hostile hands long enough to sink Carter.
Reagan, the man who sold weapons secretly and illegally
to out bitterest enemy, Ayatollah Khomeini.

Reagan, the admirer of SS murderers, he laid that
damned wreth at Bitburg.
No, don't miss the demented old bastard at all.
That you think he was worth more than idle contempt shows
you are an ignorant buffoon and a reactionary.

What would Reagan do?
Probably get caught selling weapons to the Taliban.
That is about his speed.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

Mitchell Holman

Sep 18, 2001, 8:38:37 PM9/18/01

...following which Stupe would blame
it all on those liberals in Congress..........

ThomJeff

Sep 18, 2001, 8:58:03 PM9/18/01

Mitchell Holman wrote:

> In article <44720BAE699EC0D4.017B4773...@lp.airnews.net>, wbar...@starbase.neosoft.com (William Barwell) wrote:
> >>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

> >>3I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five minutes!2

> >>Mmmm, Reagan.
> >
> >Reagan, supporter of Pol Pot.
> >Reagan, 256 dead marines at Beruit airport.
> > (Despite vows to punish the guilty, nothing was done).
> >Reagan, made a deal with the Iranians to keep the American
> > hostages in hostile hands long enough to sink Carter.
> >Reagan, the man who sold weapons secretly and illegally
> > to out bitterest enemy, Ayatollah Khomeini.
> >
> >Reagan, the admirer of SS murderers, he laid that
> >damned wreth at Bitburg.
> >No, don't miss the demented old bastard at all.
> >That you think he was worth more than idle contempt shows
> >you are an ignorant buffoon and a reactionary.
> >
> >What would Reagan do?
> >Probably get caught selling weapons to the Taliban.
>
> ...following which Stupe would blame
> it all on those liberals in Congress..........

Truly. One shouldn't bring up Reagan and terrorists, if one wants to say good things about Reagan.

The list of terrorists supported, coddled or funded by Reagan is long.

Thom

Rich Travsky

Sep 18, 2001, 10:02:46 PM9/18/01
Stupendous Man wrote:

> On 2001-09-18 12:10 PM, in article tqesgj8...@corp.supernews.com,
> "idleeric" <std...@mich.com> wrote:

> > OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?
>
> “I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five
> minutes!”
>
> Mmmm, Reagan.

Did he check this with Nancy?

Heard about the upcoming book about how Nancy was the real power in the
White House?

RT

Mitchell Holman

Sep 18, 2001, 10:05:51 PM9/18/01
In article <B7CD173D.15B75%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3083671358_3332391

>On 2001-09-18 11:51 AM, in article
>30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez"
><where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> Where Was George ?
>>

>Where was Bill when these terrorists were training in the US for years?
>Wasnšt the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?

Where was Bush when the WTC bombers were
planing their bomb attack in 1991-92?

Oh, I get it. Only democratic presidents are
responsible for terrorists plotting bomb attacks
under their watch. And republican presidents
are never responsible for bomb attacks *carried
out* under their watch.

Never mind.

DCRounds

Sep 20, 2001, 12:55:31 PM9/20/01
Michael Moore made a name for himself by following around the chairman of
General Motors with a video camera, constantly demanding to know why GM had
chosen to cut staff. The film resulting from that stalking, "Roger & Me," made
Moore famous.
However, when one of Moore's own staff, Mr. Edelstein, used the same
technique on Moore after being laid off, Moore had him arrested. Says Mr.
Edelstein, ""He always grandstands about the First Amendment and artistic
freedom, but when I attempted to do essentially what he does, he had me
arrested and put in a cell for a day."

Mitchell Holman

Sep 21, 2001, 8:57:43 AM9/21/01

What law did this malcontent break that
Moore did not?

DCRounds

Sep 21, 2001, 9:57:47 AM9/21/01

>>Michael Moore made a name for himself by following around the chairman of
>>General Motors with a video camera, constantly demanding to know why GM had
>>chosen to cut staff. The film resulting from that stalking, "Roger & Me,"
>made
>>Moore famous.
>>However, when one of Moore's own staff, Mr. Edelstein, used the same
>>technique on Moore after being laid off, Moore had him arrested. Says Mr.
>>Edelstein, ""He always grandstands about the First Amendment and artistic
>>freedom, but when I attempted to do essentially what he does, he had me
>>arrested and put in a cell for a day."
>>

>From: ta2...@worldnet.att.net (Mitchell Holman)
> What law did this malcontent break that
>Moore did not?

This question is evading the subject matter of Moore's hypocrisy.

Ruben Rodriguez

Sep 21, 2001, 3:26:18 PM9/21/01
Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:<B7CD173D.15B75%ro...@127.0.0.1>...

> On 2001-09-18 11:51 AM, in article
> 30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez"
> <where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > Where Was George ?
> >

> Where was Bill when these terrorists were training in the US for years?

He was battling the Republican Taliban's inquiries into his personal
life. Where was yer old pal and heero, Louie Freeh and the FBI ?

> Wasnąt the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?

You mean an 8 year old event was more relevant than warnings in the
weeks before the WTC ?

BTW, I forgot to mention that Russia warned the US too.

> >> For Moore's article (until he sobers up and edits it again), see:
> >> http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html
> >>
> >> You can let Mr. Moore know how you feel by writing to him at his
> >> AOL account: mmf...@aol.com
>

> So, why did the scumbag leave Flint? Wasnąt his whole career based on the
> tacky łfilm˛ he created from a bunch of videos he made following Roger Smith

> of GM around asking why GM left Flint?
>
> What a massive hypocrite.

Perhaps he was following the jobs elsewhere, like many others in
Detroit were forced to do in the 80's when nearly the whole state
moved to Houston.

> Stupendous Man&#8249;Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.

> After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic
> programs
> helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.
> A far

> cry from the łdoubling˛, łtripling˛ and łquadrupling˛ claims you hear from

> liberals.
> http://www.brillig.com:80/debt_clock/ --View current Federal debt.
>

> --

Hey Stupe, what happened to those stats I asked you for regarding the
Latino support for Bush in the November election ?

--
``Although we may never know with complete certainty the identity of
the winner of this year's presidential election, the identity of the

Ruben Rodriguez

Sep 21, 2001, 3:29:26 PM9/21/01
drod...@city-net.com (Dennis L. Rodgick) wrote in message news:<3ba7ab4c...@news.city-net.com>...

There are always rumors. Obviously there weren't any pertaining to
whitey blowing up a federal building.

But thanks for bringing it up. Someone really does need to find out
if the self-described 'patriots' of the militia movement are
cooperating with bin Laden.

Stupendous Man

Sep 21, 2001, 10:35:23 PM9/21/01
On 2001-09-21 3:26 PM, in article 30a50799.01092...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez" <where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>> On 2001-09-18 11:51 AM, in article
>> 30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez"
>> <where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>> Where Was George ?
>>>

>> Where was Bill when these terrorists were training in the US for years?
>
> He was battling the Republican Taliban's inquiries into his personal
> life.  Where was yer old pal and heero, Louie Freeh and the FBI ?

Don’t “yer old pal” me, Ruben.

So you admit Clinton was too distracted by his personal failures to adequately address the issue.  He should have resigned in that case.

>> Wasn’t the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?
>
> You mean an 8 year old event was more relevant than warnings in the
> weeks before the WTC ?

Try to keep up, Ruben.  It’s about terrorism in general.

> BTW, I forgot to mention that Russia warned the US too.

And the US (Feds) warned the (city of) Boston.

Where were you describing the possibility of our own planes being used in Kamakazi attacks if it was so obvious?

>> So, why did the scumbag leave Flint?  Wasn’t his whole career based on the
>> tacky “film” he created from a bunch of videos he made following Roger Smith

>> of GM around asking why GM left Flint?
>>
>> What a massive hypocrite.
>
> Perhaps he was following the jobs elsewhere, like many others in

As was GM.  If Moore has the right to go elsewhere to gain an economic advantage, then so does GM.

> Detroit were forced to do in the 80's when nearly the whole state
> moved to Houston.

Waaaaaah.   Unless you want to work for one company for life, you have to be willing to accept the risk that they will go elsewhere, just like you.

> Hey Stupe, what happened to those stats I asked you for regarding the
> Latino support for Bush in the November election ?

You must have me confused with another Stupendous Man.

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic programs
helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.  A far
cry from the “doubling”, “tripling” and “quadrupling” claims you hear from liberals.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2001, 1:13:03 AM9/22/01
In article <B7D1712B.16A3D%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand

>>> Wasnšt the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?

>> You mean an 8 year old event was more relevant than warnings in the
>> weeks before the WTC ?
>>

>Try to keep up, Ruben. Itšs about terrorism in general.

You mean terrorism as practiced by a student
of Reagans' CIA, don't you?

>> Hey Stupe, what happened to those stats I asked you for regarding the
>> Latino support for Bush in the November election ?
>
>You must have me confused with another Stupendous Man.

Brett squirms and dodges again, film at 11:00.

Mitchell Holman

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because
God will not be mocked."
Jerry Falwell on the bombing of the World Trade Center, 9/13/01

M. Simon

Sep 22, 2001, 3:29:39 PM9/22/01

Michael Moore supports Islamic Fascism.

Do you favor drug prohibition because it finances criminals or do you favor it because it finances terrorists?

M. Simon

Sep 22, 2001, 3:30:26 PM9/22/01

>>Try to keep up, Ruben. It零 about terrorism in general.

> You mean terrorism as practiced by a student
> of Reagans' CIA, don't you?

As practiced by Islamic Fascists.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2001, 5:19:49 PM9/22/01
In article <3bace6b5...@news.inwave.com>, msi...@rsa.com (M. Simon) wrote:

>Do you favor drug prohibition because it finances criminals or do you favor it
> because it finances terrorists?

Ask someone who favors drug prohibition.

Mitchell Holman

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson

Theodore A. Kaldis

Sep 22, 2001, 7:12:25 PM9/22/01
Mitchell Holman wrote:

> "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will
> not be mocked."
> Jerry Falwell on the bombing of the World Trade Center, 9/13/01

And the Rev. Jerry is right. But what the Rev. Jerry overlooks is that he
too will also have to bear some burden for this, for failing to win the
abortionists over to Christ so that they should not commit such vile sins.
In short, we will all have to answer to God for sin. See Rom. 2:1.
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
kal...@worldnet.att.net

Stupendous Man

Sep 23, 2001, 1:29:14 AM9/23/01
US “intelligence” agencies still do not know who did it.

Of course, it’s hard for them to do their job with one arm tied behind their back.

Stupendous Man—
Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
the plan would reduce deadweight losses of the income tax by about 38
percent of the value of the $1.6 trillion tax reduction, or about $600 billion
over ten years. This means that taxpayers would save $1.38 for each
dollar of officially-scored tax cuts.
--Joint Economic Committee: http://www.house.gov/jec/tax/taxrates/taxrates.pdf

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2001, 1:32:33 AM9/23/01
In article <B7D2EB69.17E6F%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3084053355_1202611

>On 2001-09-18 3:37 PM, in article
>AnNp7.100$WW....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman"
><ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <B7CD17AD.15B76%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1>
>> wrote:
>> }> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>> }this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>> }
>> }--B_3083671473_3339283
>> }
>> }On 2001-09-18 12:10 PM, in article tqesgj8...@corp.supernews.com,
>> }"idleeric" <std...@mich.com> wrote:
>> }
>> }....
>> }> OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?
>> }
>> }
>> }³I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five minutes!²
>> }
>> }Mmmm, Reagan.
>>

>> And what did Reagan do to "bring the terrorists
>> to justice" that bombed the Marine barracks in
>> Beirut?
>
>US ³intelligence² agencies still do not know who did it.

Those same intelligence agencies don't know
who bombed the WTC either. Does that mean Bush
should retreat and forget about it, like Reagan did?

Stupendous Man

Sep 23, 2001, 1:32:41 AM9/23/01
Let me know when you two are finished doing each other and are ready to debate some facts.

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
After inheriting an inflationary economy from Carter, the Reagan economic
programs reduced inflation from a high 10.3% in 1981 to 4.8% in 1989.

Stupendous Man

Sep 23, 2001, 1:33:32 AM9/23/01
I’ll wait while you compile it.

Remember, you have to prove actual support, not your fevered imagination.

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.

Stupendous Man

Sep 23, 2001, 1:35:42 AM9/23/01
On 2001-09-18 10:02 PM, in article 3BA7FCC6...@MOVEhotmail.com, "Rich Travsky" <traR...@MOVEhotmail.com> wrote:

> Stupendous Man wrote:
>>
>> On 2001-09-18 12:10 PM, in article tqesgj8...@corp.supernews.com,
>> "idleeric" <std...@mich.com> wrote:

>>> OK all you loons ... wouldn't you much rather have Ronald Reagan?
>>
>> “I have outlawed terrorism forever...the bombing begins in five
>> minutes!”
>>
>> Mmmm, Reagan.
>
> Did he check this with Nancy?

Hey gutless wonder!  Still providing aid and comfort to the enemy?

I see your conscious still isn't bothering you.  Does your shrink ever use the term "sociopath" around you?

> Heard about the upcoming book about how Nancy was the real power in the
> White House?

I’ve heard you need to stay on your medication.  Why don’t you listen to the good doctor?

Remember: hate = bad; reason and sanity = good!

Stupendous Man
http://reagan.webteamone.com/
Reagan Rocks!

Ruben Rodriguez

Sep 23, 2001, 5:37:05 AM9/23/01
Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:<B7D1712B.16A3D%ro...@127.0.0.1>...

> On 2001-09-21 3:26 PM, in article
> 30a50799.01092...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez"
> <where_wa...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> >> On 2001-09-18 11:51 AM, in article
> >> 30a50799.01091...@posting.google.com, "Ruben Rodriguez"

> >> Where was Bill when these terrorists were training in the US for years?
> >
> > He was battling the Republican Taliban's inquiries into his personal
> > life. Where was yer old pal and heero, Louie Freeh and the FBI ?
> >

> Donąt łyer old pal˛ me, Ruben.

How CLE-ver! You're attempting to divert attention from the failures
of right wing hero Louie Freeh.

Did it work ?

> So you admit Clinton was too distracted by his personal failures to
> adequately address the issue. He should have resigned in that case.

I stated no such thing. Clinton did attack bin Laden. You dismissed
those attacks as 'wagging the dog'.

> >> Wasnąt the bombing of the WTC in 1993 enough of a warning?

> > You mean an 8 year old event was more relevant than warnings in the
> > weeks before the WTC ?
> >

> Try to keep up, Ruben. Itąs about terrorism in general.

Let me suggest that since I'm way ahead of you, the only slow one is
you.

While Bush was on vacation, Israel, France, Germany and Russia warned
the US of a possible impending attack.

> > BTW, I forgot to mention that Russia warned the US too.
> >

> And the US (Feds) warned the (city of) Boston.
>
> Where were you describing the possibility of our own planes being used in
> Kamakazi attacks if it was so obvious?

While there appears to be evidence that passenger planes might be
used in the commission of terrorist acts, it wasn't me who suggested
it.

Perhaps if I keep repeating the facts they'll finally sink in:

The US was warned about possible terrorist attacks by the intelligence
agencies of several countries in the weeks before the attacks.

> >> So, why did the scumbag leave Flint? Wasnąt his whole career based on the
> >> tacky łfilm˛ he created from a bunch of videos he made following Roger Smith

> >> of GM around asking why GM left Flint?
> >>
> >> What a massive hypocrite.
> >
> > Perhaps he was following the jobs elsewhere, like many others in
>
> As was GM. If Moore has the right to go elsewhere to gain an economic
> advantage, then so does GM.

I don't believe GM was looking for work or even out of a job, Stupe.

> > Detroit were forced to do in the 80's when nearly the whole state
> > moved to Houston.
>
> Waaaaaah. Unless you want to work for one company for life, you have to be
> willing to accept the risk that they will go elsewhere, just like you.

You really ought to find some time to get away from your keyboard.
Most employers will tell you there is no right to lifetime employment
and that employees are now responsible for their own careers and
retirement.

> > Hey Stupe, what happened to those stats I asked you for regarding the
> > Latino support for Bush in the November election ?
>
> You must have me confused with another Stupendous Man.

Yeah right. Perhaps I'll wave that post in your face sometime on down
the road.

> Stupendous Man&#8249;Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.

> After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic
> programs
> helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.
> A far

> cry from the łdoubling˛, łtripling˛ and łquadrupling˛ claims you hear from

> liberals.
> http://www.brillig.com:80/debt_clock/ --View current Federal debt.

--
"That fall, he considered running for the Texas Legislature but
decided he wasn't ready. He hit bottom, friends say, over the 1972

Stupendous Man

Sep 24, 2001, 10:01:45 PM9/24/01
On 2001-09-23 1:32 AM, in article Rter7.5549$WW.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman" <ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> In article <B7D2EB69.17E6F%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1>
> wrote:

>>> And what did Reagan do to "bring the terrorists
>>> to justice" that bombed the Marine barracks in
>>> Beirut?
>>
>> US “intelligence” agencies still do not know who did it.
>

>     Those same intelligence agencies don't know
> who bombed the WTC either. Does that mean Bush
> should retreat and forget about it, like Reagan did?

Why do you claim that Reagan retreated and forgot about it?

Stupendous ManAnnoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
While empirical research on tax rates and saving has led to a wide
range of results, the substitution effect probably outweighs the
income effect for most taxpayers, with the result that marginal tax
rate cuts will promote some additional saving.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 24, 2001, 11:01:18 PM9/24/01
In article <B7D55DC9.18400%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3084213706_698400

>On 2001-09-23 1:32 AM, in article
>Rter7.5549$WW.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman"
><ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>> US łintelligence˛ agencies still do not know who did it.

>> Those same intelligence agencies don't know
>> who bombed the WTC either. Does that mean Bush
>> should retreat and forget about it, like Reagan did?
>
>Why do you claim that Reagan retreated and forgot about it?

Because that is exactly what he did. Can you, in your
infinate knowledge of all things Reagan, show us anything
to the contrary?

Stupendous Man

Sep 25, 2001, 1:14:30 AM9/25/01
On 2001-09-24 11:01 PM, in article 2sSr7.9596$W8.7...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman" <ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> In article <B7D55DC9.18400%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1>
> wrote:
>>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>> this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>>
>> --B_3084213706_698400
>>
>> On 2001-09-23 1:32 AM, in article
>> Rter7.5549$WW.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman"
>> <ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>>     Those same intelligence agencies don't know
>>> who bombed the WTC either. Does that mean Bush
>>> should retreat and forget about it, like Reagan did?
>>
>> Why do you claim that Reagan retreated and forgot about it?
>

>      Because that is exactly what he did. Can you, in your
> infinate knowledge of all things Reagan, show us anything
> to the contrary?

I’m still waiting for you to prove your allegations.

Don’t worry, I’m not holding my breath since you’re a proven liar.

Stupendous ManAnnoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
Lower marginal tax rates would increase the attractiveness of saving relative to
current consumption (the "substitution effect"
).

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2001, 8:54:41 AM9/25/01
In article <B7D58AF6.186F8%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3084225270_1393975

>On 2001-09-24 11:01 PM, in article
>2sSr7.9596$W8.7...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman"
><ta2...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>> this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>>>
>>> --B_3084213706_698400
>>>
>>> On 2001-09-23 1:32 AM, in article
>>> Rter7.5549$WW.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Mitchell Holman"

>>> Why do you claim that Reagan retreated and forgot about it?
>>

>> Because that is exactly what he did. Can you, in your
>> infinate knowledge of all things Reagan, show us anything
>> to the contrary?
>
>Iąm still waiting for you to prove your allegations.

Come now, Brett, you can do better than that.

In your vast knowledge of all things Reagan, you
mean you cannot find a single thing Reagan did to
punish the people responsible for the Beirut bombing?

Stupendous Man

Sep 25, 2001, 9:14:49 PM9/25/01

>>>      Because that is exactly what he did. Can you, in your
>>> infinate knowledge of all things Reagan, show us anything
>>> to the contrary?
>>
>> I’m still waiting for you to prove your allegations.
>>

>     Come now, Brett, you can do better than that.

Ha!  Thanks for admitting you have no clue.

>     In your vast knowledge of all things Reagan, you
> mean you cannot find a single thing Reagan did to
> punish the people responsible for the Beirut bombing?

I’m still waiting for you to prove your allegations.

Stupendous ManAnnoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
...tax reform that increased the economic growth rate by half a percentage
point would raise average incomes by over 10 percent in just 20 years.

Rich Travsky

Sep 25, 2001, 9:59:56 PM9/25/01
First, they would consult the stars to decide what to do.

Then, find a time to announce that.

And a time to implement it.

pithy

Sep 25, 2001, 10:17:25 PM9/25/01
In article <3BB1369C...@MOVEhotmail.com>, traR...@MOVEhotmail.com sputters...

Laugh at your forgery.

Next question, dummy?

Heeeeheeeeeeeeee...................!
"I was born in 1935. I remember when people were ashamed to
be on welfare and receive state aid and all that, but we developed
a situation where black people to a large degree and a lot of other
groups such as elderly people, children and a lot of poor white
people ended being harnessed by political forces, particularly the
Democratic Party. In return for the federal appropriations that we
now dependent upon, our leaders were obligated to get out the
black vote for the Democratic Party."
--Eldridge Cleaver

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2001, 11:02:35 PM9/25/01
In article <B7D6A449.18F00%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>> In your vast knowledge of all things Reagan, you
>> mean you cannot find a single thing Reagan did to
>> punish the people responsible for the Beirut bombing?
>

>I雋 still waiting for you to prove your allegations.

Hey Stupe!

Tell us what your "tough on terrorists"
Ronald Reagan did about the Beirut bombing
that killed 247 Marines.

Post your answer here:____________________
_______________________________________
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

Rich Travsky

Sep 26, 2001, 9:28:15 AM9/26/01
pithy wrote:

Wassa matter widdle boy?

Having twoubles backing up your mouth?

Maybe you'll have better luck with those "obfuscated urls"!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!

RT

pyjamarama

Sep 26, 2001, 11:52:01 AM9/26/01
Rich Travsky <traR...@MOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3BB1369C...@MOVEhotmail.com>...

> First, they would consult the stars to decide what to do.
>
> Then, find a time to announce that.
>
> And a time to implement it.

As opposed to Hillary, who would've probably called for a Palestinian
state; or she might've kissed Mrs. Arafat after a venomous
anti-israeli diatribe; or maybe even lobbied to have NYC terrorists
pardoned to promote her Senate candidacy...

Oh wait, she actually DID all this.

Sorry.

Rich Travsky

Sep 27, 2001, 12:48:45 AM9/27/01

Oh wait, Nancy ran the country on backwards superstitious ignorance.

Sorry.

RT

William Barwell

Sep 28, 2001, 12:06:21 AM9/28/01
In article <B7D2EC6B.17E73%ro...@127.0.0.1>,

Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3084053612_1218077

>Išll wait while you compile it.

>Remember, you have to prove actual support, not your fevered imagination.

Frelimo. The geurilla organization trying to overthrow
the Tanzaian government. Unable to win militarily, they
soon sank to rank terrorism, killing villagers to make
them leave so agriculture would end in Tanzania and
the government would collapse.
It didn't work.

Chile. More and more is coming out on this.
Operation Condor where seveal far right South American
companies ccoperated on a dirty war against dissenters.
Torture, disappearances, murder.

Guatamala.
The genocidal Rios Montt was perfectly OK by Reagan.

Do your own homework asshole.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

Upton O'Good

Sep 28, 2001, 7:52:43 PM9/28/01

> > As opposed to Hillary, who would've probably called for a Palestinian
> > state; or she might've kissed Mrs. Arafat after a venomous
> > anti-israeli diatribe; or maybe even lobbied to have NYC terrorists
> > pardoned to promote her Senate candidacy...
> >
> > Oh wait, she actually DID all this.
> >
> > Sorry.
>
> Oh wait, Nancy ran the country on backwards superstitious ignorance.
>
> Sorry.
>
> RT

Great comeback Dick.....if you're 11.

Rich Travsky

Oct 2, 2001, 12:20:43 AM10/2/01

Did your astrologer come up with that one? HAHAHAAAA!

RT