Condit: Faux News Reduced To Using Psychics

Rich Travsky

Jul 30, 2001, 10:02:14 AM7/30/01
Ref at

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4356-2001Jul29.html
In the relentless search for Chandra Levy guests, Fox News Channel
has turned to . . . psychics.

On Paula Zahn's "The Edge," psychic Sylvia Browne divined where police
should look for the missing intern: "There are some trees down in a
marshy area. . . . This is where the body is. This girl is not alive."

Zahn: "How do you know this, Sylvia?"

Browne: "Because I am a psychic. I know she is there."

Another spiritual medium, James Van Praagh, appeared on Judith Regan's
weekend show. Browne was briefly interviewed on CNN, but Fox has
chatted up at least three psychics.

Bill Shine, executive producer of prime-time programming, says psychics
are "part of the story" because the Levy family has consulted some.
"We've just put them on to get another opinion, another side of the
story," he says, adding that other guests have criticized psychics as
not credible.

Shine concedes he's worried about Fox's image and "that's why we don't
go overboard with it." What a relief.

They're sooooooo desperate. Maybe they should use these psychics to
actually find some real news...

RT

Steve Davidson

Jul 30, 2001, 11:07:47 AM7/30/01
Where do you think they get the pro-Republican news from. They
use psychics because there is no truth. Besides the fact they
are the anti-Christ news network.

If it were a Republican Congressman there would be no mention on
the Fascist Fox Network.

"Rich Travsky" <trav...@MOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message

Ulysses

Jul 30, 2001, 4:25:10 PM7/30/01
Rich Travsky <trav...@MOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3B6568E6...@MOVEhotmail.com>...
> Ref at
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4356-2001Jul29.html
> In the relentless search for Chandra Levy guests, Fox News Channel
> has turned to . . . psychics.

Well....uh....actually, I think this may improve the accuracy of their
news. Working always on the assumption that a stopped clock is right
twice a day, do you think Cleo is going to be more, or less reflective
of reality than, say, Mr. Scaife or Mr. Murdoch's fantasies? Frankly,
my bet is on Miss Cleo.

Maybe the Republicans should bring Miss Cleo into the cabinet.
Couldn't hurt.

pithy

Jul 30, 2001, 6:31:56 PM7/30/01
In article <3B6568E6...@MOVEhotmail.com>, trav...@MOVEhotmail.com says...

>They're sooooooo desperate. Maybe they should use these psychics to
>actually find some real news...

Too bad, widdle boy.

Horndog Condit is real news.

Wallow in it, fool!

>RT

"I was born in 1935. I remember when people were ashamed to
be on welfare and receive state aid and all that, but we developed
a situation where black people to a large degree and a lot of other
groups such as elderly people, children and a lot of poor white
people ended being harnessed by political forces, particularly the
Democratic Party. In return for the federal appropriations that we
now dependent upon, our leaders were obligated to get out the
black vote for the Democratic Party."
--Eldridge Cleaver

Dusty Rhodes

Jul 30, 2001, 8:23:28 PM7/30/01
"Rich Travsky" <trav...@MOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ref at
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4356-2001Jul29.html
> In the relentless search for Chandra Levy guests, Fox News Channel
> has turned to . . . psychics.

I can't think of anything offhand that could better improve their accuracy.

Cheers,

Dusty

Tom J

Jul 30, 2001, 8:43:38 PM7/30/01

Ulysses wrote:

The worst psychic child molester drunk slimebag is a better guest and more accurate than the likes of
Faux News regular Bill Bennett. There is no lower form of slime on earth, with the possible exception of
the Anti-christ himself, His Fraudulency bush.

Tom J
Evidence based reasoning

Tom J

Jul 30, 2001, 8:48:37 PM7/30/01

pithy wrote:

> In article <3B6568E6...@MOVEhotmail.com>, trav...@MOVEhotmail.com says...
>
> >They're sooooooo desperate. Maybe they should use these psychics to
> >actually find some real news...
>
> Too bad, widdle boy.
>
> Horndog Condit is real news.
>
> Wallow in it, fool!

This reminds me of the desperate, pathetic way that cretin Bill O'Reilly whines that
"the Chandra Levy story REALLY IS news!!".

It would be, if the story had anything at all to do with missing persons and the
problems posed by those kinds of investigations. But no, this story begins and ends
with Condit's sex organs and how he might be embarassed politically. Really, that
story was a nonstarter when it was Clinton, and of course Faux News had NOTHING to
say when it was Hyde, Newt and other republicans.

Now they are withering on the vine because the brief titillation provided by this
particular line of tabloid crap has run its course. Psychics indeed. Hang it up. Stop
pretending you run a News show, Rupert. Go back to telling us how "boy can see with
his ears".

Rich Travsky

Jul 30, 2001, 9:37:33 PM7/30/01
pithy wrote:

> In article <3B6568E6...@MOVEhotmail.com>, trav...@MOVEhotmail.com says...
>
> >They're sooooooo desperate. Maybe they should use these psychics to
> >actually find some real news...
>
> Too bad, widdle boy.
>
> Horndog Condit is real news.
>
> Wallow in it, fool!

Let us know when he's actually a suspect.

If you can tear yourself away fomr the Psychic Hot Line.

RT

Sam Barber

Jul 30, 2001, 10:18:01 PM7/30/01

We always knew you were ethically-challenged, Tommy. You really don't
have to convince us.

>Tom J

David Lentz

Jul 30, 2001, 11:32:20 PM7/30/01

Tom J wrote:

<snip>

> It would be, if the story had anything at all to do with missing persons and the
> problems posed by those kinds of investigations. But no, this story begins and ends
> with Condit's sex organs and how he might be embarassed politically. Really, that
> story was a nonstarter when it was Clinton, and of course Faux News had NOTHING to
> say when it was Hyde, Newt and other republicans.
>
> Now they are withering on the vine because the brief titillation provided by this
> particular line of tabloid crap has run its course. Psychics indeed. Hang it up. Stop
> pretending you run a News show, Rupert. Go back to telling us how "boy can see with
> his ears".

I watched a bit of the O'Reilly Factor tonight, Monday, and Bill
O'Reilly kept pounding Representative Gary Condit for abuse of an
American family. The charge is both daming and irrefutable.

David
--
qyra...@ebpurfgre.ee.pbz