Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

The Cable News Ratings Scoreboard: Thursday Mar 6, 2008

조회수 0회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오전 11:20:2008. 3. 8.
받는사람

25-54 demographic

Total day: FNC: 247 | CNN: 198 | MSNBC: 128 | HLN: 114
Prime: FNC: 449 | CNN: 365 | MSNBC: 256 | HLN: 227

7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:
FNC 413,000 543,000 431,000 374,000 367,000
CNN 299,000 313,000 359,000 422,000 342,000
MSNBC 218,000 384,000 176,000 209,000 129,000
HLN 146,000 211,000 217,000 265,000 187,000

----------------------

-C-

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오전 11:32:3508. 3. 8.
받는사람

Perhaps you need to understand that CNN and HLN ( Headline News ) are
one and the same. Thus, when we add these two and compare them to
Fox, this is what it looks like:

Total day: CNN/HLN 312; Fox 247
Prime: CNN/HLN 592; Fox 449

In time slots:
7p: CNN/HLN 445; Fox 413
8p: CNN/HLN 524; Fox 543 ( Only point where Fox tops CNN. )
9p: CNN/HLN 576; Fox 431
10p: CNN/HLN 687; Fox 374
11p: CNN/HLN 529; Fox 367

Not exactly what you wanted to "prove."

Heh, heh.

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오전 11:46:0108. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Mar 8, 11:32 am, just another stupid liberal (redundant) displayed
leftist ignorance <LOL>:

> On Mar 8, 11:20 am, Clay <ClaysRi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 25-54 demographic
>
> > Total day: FNC: 247 | CNN: 198 | MSNBC: 128 | HLN: 114
> > Prime: FNC: 449 | CNN: 365 | MSNBC: 256 | HLN: 227
>
> >         7p:     8p:     9p:     10p:    11p:
> > FNC     413,000 543,000 431,000 374,000 367,000
> > CNN     299,000 313,000 359,000 422,000 342,000
> > MSNBC   218,000 384,000 176,000 209,000 129,000
> > HLN     146,000 211,000 217,000 265,000 187,000
>
> > ----------------------
>
> > -C-
>
> Perhaps you need to understand that CNN and HLN ( Headline News ) are
> one and the same.

This will go down as the dumbest post on USENET this day... are you
sure you aren't Milt.Shook in drag?

9p:
CNN - Larry King
HLN - Glenn Beck

<ROTFLMFAO>

> Thus, when we add these two and compare them to
> Fox, this is what it looks like:

"What a fucking moron you are."

That's what it looks like, Tesler.

Too fucking funny.

-C-

David Hartung

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 12:16:5908. 3. 8.
받는사람

CNN and Headline news are on two separate channels, thus they are rated
differently.

If Fox had two separate channels, the would probably out pull CNN.

Unabomber McSame

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 12:20:3708. 3. 8.
받는사람

"Clay" <Clays...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Mar 8, 11:32 am, just another stupid liberal (redundant) displayed
leftist ignorance <LOL>:

Brian Williams on NBC kicks the shit out of FOX on every daypart there is
and I don't watch him either so what are you trying to prove that
rightwingers are idiots? America already knows that, Dumbwad.

Clay on the radio:
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/3422240.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=D278A15CF533E62C8B03DFFB43BFFDC4A55A1E4F32AD3138

George Grapman

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 12:21:3008. 3. 8.
받는사람

And the fact remains that about 1/8 of one percent of the population
watches the highest rated show on Fox News.

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 12:42:5608. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Mar 8, 12:21 pm, George Grapman, very quickly, runs out of fingers
and toes <LOL>:

First of all "Lickin' Ass" made a brain-dead idiot mistake... if not,
why not add MSNBC & CNBC?

Why not add USA & Bravo to the mix?
Should we now add FX to FOXNews?
FBN... anyone?

*sigh*

> And the fact remains that about 1/8 of one percent of the population
> watches the highest rated show on Fox News.

Is there a reason why leftists NEVER pull out their slide-rules and do
the same math regarding MSNoBody'swatChing?

Waiting for those numbers, George.

*snicker*

-C-

Unabomber McSame

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 12:49:3608. 3. 8.
받는사람

"Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Is there a reason why leftists NEVER pull out their slide-rules and do
> the same math regarding MSNoBody'swatChing?
>
> Waiting for those numbers, George.
>
> *snicker*
>
> -C-

Maybe it'll occur to you that you are a troll and no one really cares about
O'Reilly's ratings or his cock as much as you do, "Dirt".

Another photo of "Clay" on the radio:
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/Images/Hans_Fritzsche.jpg

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 2:45:0808. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Mar 8, 11:20 am, Clay <ClaysRi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been watching CNN lately because I love to watch the Democrats
squirm. Its like Republican porn.
"DO Over!"
But who is going to pay for it?
Some rich Democrat or evil Corporation.

Democrats doing their Voters. Can't get any better than that.

no surrender

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 5:16:0708. 3. 8.
받는사람

"genie" <marg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

******
Agreed. I'm waiting for either Michigan or Florida to say, "Why sure, we'll
do a do over primary, and let the taxpayers foot the bill," then someone
file suit saying, "not so fast." It'll be a treat to watch dem dim Dems
destroy each other.

Dennis

Truth is the best cure for the neo-con pandemic.

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 6:03:3808. 3. 8.
받는사람

Half a million people get their information from Fox. That's a lot of
stupid people. It is reassuring, though, that it is only a fraction
of a percentage of all the people.

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 8. 오후 6:10:4308. 3. 8.
받는사람
On Mar 8, 6:03 pm, goof ('nuff said):

> On Mar 8, 8:20 am, Clay <ClaysRi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 25-54 demographic
>
> > Total day: FNC: 247 | CNN: 198 | MSNBC: 128 | HLN: 114
> > Prime: FNC: 449 | CNN: 365 | MSNBC: 256 | HLN: 227
>
> >         7p:     8p:     9p:     10p:    11p:
> > FNC     413,000 543,000 431,000 374,000 367,000
> > CNN     299,000 313,000 359,000 422,000 342,000
> > MSNBC   218,000 384,000 176,000 209,000 129,000
> > HLN     146,000 211,000 217,000 265,000 187,000
>
> > ----------------------
>
> > -C-
>
> Half a million people get their information from Fox.

That is a lot of folks. Really doesn't look like MSNBC comes anywhere
close, does it?

> That's a lot of stupid people.

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever belittled the audience (such as it is)
for MSNBC.

Who's stupid?

<LOL>

> It is reassuring, though, that it is only a fraction
> of a percentage of all the people.

OK, "goof"... you can go back to your video games now.

Too fucking funny.

-C-

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

no surrender

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오전 10:51:1208. 3. 9.
받는사람

<Nic...@Click.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:16:07 -0500, "no surrender"
> <no_sur...@never.net> wrote:
>
> >******
> >Agreed. I'm waiting for either Michigan or Florida to say, "Why sure,
we'll
> >do a do over primary, and let the taxpayers foot the bill," then someone
> >file suit saying, "not so fast." It'll be a treat to watch dem dim Dems
> >destroy each other.
>
> How can they do that when the state legislature
> appropriates the money?
>
> You really think that's gonna happen?
>
> It was a republican state legislature that changed the
> primary date.
*********
MI has a Dem-controlled House of Reps, GOP-controlled Senate, and Dem Gov.
Don't know about FL.

Dennis

========

> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:53:38 -0500, "Peter Principle"
> petes...@CUTITOUTgmail.com> Hiliarously and truthfully wrote
> to Pajamaturd:
>

> >Apparently you cannot comprehend the simple fact, simpleton, that there's
> >not one user here - not one - who doesn't know that you are the real
> >rightard racist shit licker, no matter how much you stridently bleat and
> >whine to the contrary. In fact, moron, the more you whine, the more clear
it
> >becomes.
>

> >Get a hobby, moron. For you, picking lint out of your navel could provide
> >endless hours of fascination...

zzpat

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 1:49:1308. 3. 9.
받는사람
David Hartung wrote:

> CNN and Headline news are on two separate channels, thus they are rated
> differently.
>
> If Fox had two separate channels, the would probably out pull CNN.

Right wing nuts think Fox is winning but when you add up where people
get their news, including both cable and network news, people (by huge
majorities) choose to ignore Fox.

If Fox is winning why are most Americans ignoring Fox?

Fox viewers are told MSNBC is also liberal, so lets add their numbers to
the mix. Far more people are getting their news from what you guys call
"liberal" than from one conservative station.

The facts remain the same. Fox viewers believe things that are
demonstratively not true. They're very dumb people and it takes a lot of
glitz to make them think they're being informed.

--
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.tripod.com/cvb/

Impeach Search Engine:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012146513885108216046:rzesyut3kmm

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 3:50:2208. 3. 9.
받는사람
On Mar 9, 1:43 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:51:12 -0500, "no surrender"
>

> <no_surren...@never.net> wrote:
>
> ><Nick...@Click.com> wrote in message

> >we'll
>
> >> How can they do that when the state legislature
> >> appropriates the money?
>
> >> You really think that's gonna happen?
>
> >> It was a republican state legislature that changed the
> >> primary date.
> >*********
> >MI has a Dem-controlled House of Reps, GOP-controlled Senate, and Dem Gov.
> >Don't know about FL.
>
> >Dennis
>
> The "big flap" is about FL (cause I haven't looked into
> MI)---because the republican legislature did the dirty
> work.- Hide quoted text -

"Media still spinning this. The Democratic party and the Democratic
lawmakers here were totally on board with this issue. The vote was 115
to 1. And they worked with Marco Rubio, Jeb's right hand man, as early
as March 2006."

http://www.fladems.com/content/w/fla_dems_rally_despite_candidates_snub
"The convention comes in the middle of a months-long feud over
Florida's Jan. 29 primary. The GOP-dominated Legislature and
Republican Gov. Charlie Crist put the date into law last spring. After
considering holding caucuses after Feb. 5 to meet national party
rules, the state party decided to stick with the early primary so as
many people as possible can participate.
The Democratic National Committee responded by voting to strip Florida
of all its delegates. Candidates were pushed by party leaders in the
DNC-approved early voting states - Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina
and Nevada - to sign a pledge not to campaign in Florida unless the
state complied with DNC rules.

Florida Democrats were given 30 days to change their minds. They
refused."

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/madfloridian/1564
"Rubio already had Democrats on board.
"Florida Democrats are all for it," Mark Bubriski, spokesman for the
Florida Democratic Party, said at the time. (The time was March 2006)"
On Saturday morning, Florida Democratic Party Chairman Karen Thurman
took the stage to raucous applause as she sang along with a recording
of rock star Tom Petty: "I will stand my ground, and I won't back
down."

"The state party would have 30 days to change its plan before the
sanctions would go into effect, but instead Florida's Democratic
lawmakers say they will fight back. Sen. Bill Nelson told reporters in
a conference call Friday that he'll lead the delegates to Denver
whether or not the DNC plans to let them in.

"We are quite concerned that Florida Democrats are going to lose their
right to vote," Nelson said. "And of all states, we have the
sensitivity of this because of what we have gone through."

.."The state's congressional delegation also sent a letter to DNC
Chairman Howard Dean threatening a voting rights investigation in
response to sanctions. However, national Democratic officials insist
there is no legal basis to force the party to seat delegates in
violation of its rules, and Nelson could not say what law the DNC
would be violating or where the case could be pursued."

You obviously didn't "look into" the big flap in Florida. But then
thats how you operate, when things you people do work out horribly you
try to blame anyone other than yourselves. Your victim line nor spin
doesn't work here either.

no surrender

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 6:06:1208. 3. 9.
받는사람

"genie" <marg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

******
It is gonna get messy for dem dim Dems, ain't it. Good.

Dennis

David Hartung

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 7:39:2908. 3. 9.
받는사람
Nic...@Click.com wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:16:07 -0500, "no surrender"
> <no_sur...@never.net> wrote:
>
>> ******
>> Agreed. I'm waiting for either Michigan or Florida to say, "Why sure, we'll
>> do a do over primary, and let the taxpayers foot the bill," then someone
>> file suit saying, "not so fast." It'll be a treat to watch dem dim Dems
>> destroy each other.
>
> How can they do that when the state legislature
> appropriates the money?

Why should a state government pay for a party function?

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 9:19:4608. 3. 9.
받는사람

#1 for cable news, you warm puddle of cat-piss.

> The entire audience of conservatives (which prompted
> Murdoch to make money off)---is about 13% of the entire
> voting electorate

If you truly believe the only folks who watch FOXNews are
Conservatives, you're as stupid as I always knew you were.

> And Cable Companies is small markets carry faux because
> it's CHEAPER.

Are you always this dumb, or is today your day "to shine", moron?

Too fucking funny.

-C-

David Hartung

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 9:51:5008. 3. 9.
받는사람
Nic...@Click.com wrote:
> Because the primaries are for All parties stupid.
>
> The legislature sets the primary dates
>
> The Primaries are how states elect delegates to the
> national conventions.

In other words, my tax dollars pay for a function which is strictly a
party affair. Sorry, but that seems to be to be wrong.

forbi...@msn.com

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 9:59:4508. 3. 9.
받는사람
On Mar 9, 6:51 pm, David Hartung <d_hart...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> > The Primaries are how states elect delegates to the
> > national conventions.
>
> In other words, my tax dollars pay for a function which is strictly a
> party affair. Sorry, but that seems to be to be wrong.

It seems wrong, especially when only one party is being supported.
In Florida the Republicans wanted mischief in the Democratic party
so it made mischief using public dollars. Now shouldn't public
dollars be used to clean up the mess?

If public dollars were never spent on party affairs then my position
would be different. I don't like how we've entrenched a two party
system into our politics.

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 11:38:5608. 3. 9.
받는사람
On Mar 9, 8:32 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:50:22 -0700 (PDT), genie

> <margen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Media still spinning this. The Democratic party and the Democratic
> >lawmakers here were totally on board with this issue. The vote was 115
> >to 1. And they worked with Marco Rubio, Jeb's right hand man, as early
> >as March 2006."
>
> Makes no difference
>
> FL legislature, with a republican majority passed the
> law.

> A typical self-made, conservative "hard working" type:
>

> >Later, there would be boarding school and then Yale, from
> >which he was expelled after a drunken party. He ended up
> >at the University of Pittsburgh, where his father was
> >chairman of the board of trustees. After getting a bachelor's
> >degree in English in 1957, he was put to work first in the
> >Scaife family business and later in Mellon enterprises.
> >Within a few years, both of his parents were dead and Scaife
> >had inherited an enormous fortune whose value is currently
> >estimated by Forbes as about $1 billion (a significant
> >underestimate, according to one reliable source- Hide quoted text -

Seriously fool, when do you think is a good time for the Democrats
start fessing up to their own F-ups? MI did the same thing, only they
don't have any one to blame. Florida Democrats were all for it, even
defiant to the DNC. Feel free to send in your stamp money so those
voters in Fla & MI can vote, K?

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 9. 오후 11:54:4408. 3. 9.
받는사람

Not when the Democratic elected officials went along with changing the
dates. It is not up to Republicans to pay for the Democratic
decisions. They were all "onboard" with the date change defiant to DNC
warnings.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com:80/madfloridian/1564
"Implying the "obtuseness" of the national party. Not presenting both
sides. Poor and biased journalism. It works, and it is hurting all of
us here.
It was not a "fait accompli" of the Republicans, the Democrats worked
with them.
The Democrats here have apparently, it is now coming out, been on
board with the Republicans here since at least spring of last year.
They were not against the vote to move the primary ahead, and they
understood the consequences.

"Florida Democrats are all for it," Mark Bubriski, spokesman for the

Florida Democratic Party, said in March 2006"

It is NOT up the Republicans to be responsible for YOUR Elected
Officials decisions nor should we pay for their failures.

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

forbi...@msn.com

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 12:37:0808. 3. 10.
받는사람
> Officials decisions nor should we pay for their failures.- Hide quoted text -

The Republicans did not accept a Democratic ammendment to legisation
that would not have moved the date to one that volated the Democratic
party rules.

I don't like the Democratic Party rules but they were in place when
the Republicans made this mess and they made it in the face of
Florida Democrats attempt to prevent it. This is Republican party
politics inserted into Democratic party elections with the intent
to make a mess. The Republican party made this mess and the DNC
didn't avoid it.

If the states didn't pay for party elections this wouldn't have
been a problem the state needed to clean up but it does pay for
them and it did so knowing it would mess with Democratic party
politics. It's Republican tricks in Florida again.

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 6:00:4108. 3. 10.
받는사람
On Mar 10, 12:36 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:54:44 -0700 (PDT), genie

> <margen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Not when the Democratic elected officials went along with changing the
> >dates. It is not up to Republicans to pay for the Democratic
> >decisions. They were all "onboard" with the date change defiant to DNC
> >warnings.
>
> Whether democrats "went along" isn't relevant
>
> It would be relevant only if democrats controlled the
> majority.
>
> No wonder everyone laughs at you, GenieLoon

> >==========================================================================­=========
>
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:53:38 -0500, "Peter Principle"
> petesfe...@CUTITOUTgmail.com> Hiliarously and truthfully wrote

> to Pajamaturd:
>

> >Apparently you cannot comprehend the simple fact, simpleton, that there's
> >not one user here - not one - who doesn't know that you are the real
> >rightard racist shit licker, no matter how much you stridently bleat and
> >whine to the contrary. In fact, moron, the more you whine, the more clear it
> >becomes.
> >Get a hobby, moron. For you, picking lint out of your navel could provide
> >endless hours of fascination...- Hide quoted text -

http://pushingrope.blogspot.com/2007/08/jon-ausman-vs-florida-democratic-party.html

"Jon Ausman is a Florida representative of the Democratic National
Committee. He has released an email that is critical of Florida
Democrats aiding Republicans in moving the primary date up to Jan.
29th.

The staff of the RBC distributed a document, a copy of which is
attached as a .pdf file, which undermined the argument that the
relevant elected officials made a good faith effort to stop the
presidential preference primary from being moved from March into
January in violation of the DNC Rules. This memorandum clearly
showed that:

1.Florida Democratic Legislators sponsored the
bill to move the primary to January 29th;
2.Florida House Democratic Legislators voted in
committee three times for the bill to move the primary to January 29;
3.All but one Florida House Democratic Legislator
vote on the floor to move the primary to January 29; and,
4.Florida House Democratic Leader Dan Gelber
stated, after receiving a call from DNC Chair asking for help in
opposing setting the primary date before February 5, "I don´t
represent Howard Dean."
5.Florida House Democratic Leader Dan Gelber
stated, after offering an amendment to move the primary to February
5th, that the only reason he offer it was "to show that there was an
attempt to state within the Democratic Party rules." The amendment
failed on a voice vote with no debate being offered.
6.Florida Senate Democratic Legislators voted in
committee to move the primary to January;
7.Florida Senate Democratic Leader Steve Geller
stated on the Senate floor that he was offering an amendment to move
the primary to February 5 only because he was threatened by DNC Chair
Howard Dean. Sen. Geller than mocked his own amendment which failed
on a voice vote without any debate.

The Florida Legislature, with strong and active Democratic support,
moved the primary before 5 February to 29 January. This was not done
by Republicans over protesting Democratic legislators. The
Democratic legislators voted in five separate committees and in two
floor actions for the bill.

Some have attempted to state that Democrats only voted for the bill
because of the requirement to have voting machines with paper
ballots. That is not an accurate and true statement.

In fact, Democratic Legislators actively support the 29 January
primary in a number of votes before it was merged into the general
election bill. This was most unfortunate because by doing so the
FDP could no longer argue that we made a "good faith effort" to stop
the move by Republicans because in fact it was a bi-partisan move."

I suggest you read the entire email. Its quite informative and again
proves your opinion to be fatally flawed.

genie

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 6:00:4708. 3. 10.
받는사람
> politics.  It's Republican tricks in Florida again.- Hide quoted text -

Nonsense. You may find the truth of the matter here:
[...]

No such prevention from the Democrats.

Clay

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 7:05:5808. 3. 10.
받는사람
On Mar 10, 12:40 am, Nick-Nack is very, very dense <LOL>:

> On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:19:46 -0700 (PDT), Clay

> <clays0nl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> It represents about 1% of the news-viewing public you
> >> fucking dingbat.
>
> >#1 for cable news, you warm puddle of cat-piss.
>

> That 1% is limited to about 10% of the rightwing
> electorate demographic you fucking nutsack---making
> those who get REAL NEWS from REAL NEWS sources.

Uhhh.. you didn't finish your "thought", shit-for-brains.

You still got time, Tesler.

>  Faux channel is an ENTERTAINMENT channel--not a news
> channel

That's a cool mantra you got there, moron. Just where do you and your
other leftist loons gather to chant as a group?

<LOL>

> Just because they Claim (or name themselves) "Faux
> Snooze) doesn't mean they are a news channel

Everybody with a brain knows that FOXNews is the #1 cable news
channel, moron.

> They've won civil law suits by claiming they are NOT
> (repeat not) a news channel.

Oh... they did?

Where?

Post the answer right here, idiot...

====> ________________________

Did you read that in the same journal that says that Ann Coulter is a
man? Or that our government was involved in 9/11?

You love to re-name folks as "loons".

I know why.

Too fucking funny.

-C-

David Hartung

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 7:16:2908. 3. 10.
받는사람
Nic...@Click.com wrote:

> The apparatus to conduct elections is a government
> function, and part of the state(s) budget

Primary elections are the apparatus used by the parties to select
delegates to the party's national nominating convention. This makes it a
party function. I object to the state using my tax dollars to par for
party events.

forbi...@msn.com

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 8:41:2008. 3. 10.
받는사람
> Nonsense. You may find the truth of the matter here:http://pushingrope.blogspot.com/2007/08/jon-ausman-vs-florida-democra...

> "The Florida Legislature, with strong and active Democratic support,
> moved the primary before 5 February to 29 January. This was not done
> by Republicans over protesting Democratic legislators. The
> Democratic legislators voted in five separate committees and in two
> floor actions for the bill.
>
> Some have attempted to state that Democrats only voted for the bill
> because of the requirement to have voting machines with paper
> ballots. That is not an accurate and true statement.
>
> In fact, Democratic Legislators actively support the 29 January
> primary in a number of votes before it was merged into the general
> election bill. This was most unfortunate because by doing so the
> FDP could no longer argue that we made a "good faith effort" to stop
> the move by Republicans because in fact it was a bi-partisan move."
>
> No such prevention from the Democrats.

OK, I'll back off. http://www.fladems.com/content/headlines
seems to indicate something different than is begin said today.
I don't like having my trust violated. Some explanations are
in order.

no surrender

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 10:59:2008. 3. 10.
받는사람

<forbi...@msn.com> wrote in message

*****
Explanations!!! What more explanation do you need than the words "Florida
Democratic Party"?

Dennis

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

David Hartung

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오전 10:51:4508. 3. 10.
받는사람
Nic...@Click.com wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:16:29 -0500, David Hartung
> <d_ha...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Nic...@Click.com wrote:
>>
>>> The apparatus to conduct elections is a government
>>> function, and part of the state(s) budget
>> Primary elections are the apparatus used by the parties to select
>> delegates to the party's national nominating convention.
>
> Which is controlled by a state/local government under
> Federal election laws.

Are you telling me that Federal law mandates that the state pay for
purely partisan party activities, and that the state determines how the
parties choose their candidates?

no surrender

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오후 2:46:3608. 3. 10.

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:59:20 -0500, "no surrender"
> <no_sur...@never.net> wrote:
>
> >Explanations!!! What more explanation do you need than the words "Florida
> >Democratic Party"?
>
> Bush Administration and the FL republican dominated
> government.
******
Yeah, right. Say, you wanna buy some land in the Keys? Bet we could get you
a great deal, providing you inspect the land at low tide.

Dennis

> >==================================================================
>
> >President Reagan created the conditions which made possible the crimes
> >committed by others by his secret deviations from announced national
> >policy as to Iran and hostages and by his open determination to keep
> >the contras together ``body and soul'' despite a statutory ban on
> contra aid.1
>
> > McFarlane, North Trial Testimony, 3/10/89, p. 3946
> .

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Jeff Strickland

읽지 않음,
2008. 3. 10. 오후 7:40:5108. 3. 10.
받는사람

<forbi...@msn.com> wrote in message

<JS>
The Republicans had nothing to do with the fiasco in Florida. It was all
Howard Dean and the DNC. There was no public money used, and the State
Democrat Party will have to pay for the election it fucked up.

The two party system beats the crap out of any one party system you will
find.

Primaries are about narrowing multiple candidates from the same party down
to one candidate from each party for the General Election. If there is only
one 3rd party candidate, then the 3rd party, and 4th, and 5th, and so on, do
not need to hold a primary. If there is a 3rd Party, or more, candidate,
they will come up after the primaries are done with and state the case of
how they are better than everybody else for the General Election. This is
why we saw Ralph Nader pop up a couple of days ago. He did not need to make
his bid public before then.

The Florida, and Michigan, elections had a public-money cost, but they also
had other issues on the ballot that justified the election. The Democrat
races on the ticket bore no particular cost because there was an election
anyway. Now that the Democrat races are vital to the outcome of the Primary
Process, Florida is facing having the Dem Primary again, and this time it
will be costly because there is no other issue to put before the voters and
the Governor has already nixed any idea that Florida would pay for the Dem's
mistake.

</JS>

새 메시지 0개