Right wing Fux News poll sez Li'l Georgie not lookin' good

Harry Hope

Aug 26, 2001, 4:18:46 PM8/26/01

Fox News/Opinion Dynamics Poll
.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the job George W. Bush is doing as
president?"

Approve Disapprove Don't Know

8/22-23/01 55 32 13

7/25-26/01 59 25 16

Harry

gregorio cortez

Aug 26, 2001, 5:01:25 PM8/26/01

It's still better than the Dope from Hope's numbers at the same point in his
first term...

Matthew Daniel

Aug 26, 2001, 10:54:50 PM8/26/01

"Harry Hope" <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

All the more reason to get the demmies back in control of the House in 2002.

destroy_chara...@whitehouse.gov

Aug 26, 2001, 10:33:48 PM8/26/01

Hey Conservative! Are you referring to President Clinton? You should
use more respectful language when referring to the last elected
president of the nation, for whom more people voted than his opponent.

Did you listen to your "president's" installation speech wherein he
called for more civil dialog?

I believe he was talking to you Conservativists?

Is you Conservatives learning?

Foxtrot

Aug 27, 2001, 1:22:12 AM8/27/01
destroy_chara...@whitehouse.gov wrote:

>"gregorio cortez" ><sherif...@vivalaraza.net> wrote:
>>It's still better than the Dope from Hope's numbers at the same point in his
>>first term...
>>
>Hey Conservative! Are you referring to President Clinton? You should
>use more respectful language when referring to the last elected
>president of the nation, for whom more people voted than his opponent.

Why should we respect a compulsive liar who beats off in
the Oval Office, and uses his flunkies to attack women?

Billy got into office with a paltry 43% of the vote, Bush got
there with 49%. So which one's more popular, Destroyed?

>Did you listen to your "president's" installation speech wherein he
>called for more civil dialog?
>
>I believe he was talking to you Conservativists?

Maybe he was talking to assholes like Jesse Jackson, who
tried to make comparisons with the Dred Scott decision.

>Is you Conservatives learning?

Depends what the definition of 'is' is! Hahaha

King Pineapple

Aug 27, 2001, 7:42:16 AM8/27/01
Matthew Daniel <mwdan...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> All the more reason to get the demmies back in control of the House in
2002.

Guess again, Spark Plug.

The latest poll shows the job approval of Dickie Gephardt has gone DOWN. The
job approval of Dems in Congress is unchanged and the most recent poll shows
their job disapproval has gone UP.

Bill

Aug 27, 2001, 8:45:36 AM8/27/01

Foxtrot <Fox...@null.com> wrote in message

> Billy got into office with a paltry 43% of the vote, Bush got
> there with 49%. So which one's more popular, Destroyed?

That would be Al Gore, followed by George Bush, followed by Bill Clinton.
Right?

Oh, by the way, I thought you guys had declared popular vote numbers
"irrelevant".

andrewfus

Aug 27, 2001, 9:17:10 AM8/27/01
On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 05:22:12 GMT, Foxtrot <Fox...@null.com> wrote:

>Why should we respect a compulsive liar who beats off in

>the Oval Office.

ok.. you should at least get your facts straight. he did not 'beat
off' in the oval office, he recieved oral sex. there is a distinct
difference in the two sex acts. the biggest one being that another
person is involved.

of course, if i have learned anything while ive been posting in these
groups, its that EVERYTHING is subject to a pointless argument. but
im curious to know if anyone will take this one up!

andrewfus

King Pineapple

Aug 27, 2001, 3:23:49 PM8/27/01
Bill <bwil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Gore's popular vote margin nationally was 1/2 of 1%. One half of one percent
"more" ain't much, Willis. That was small enough of a "margin" to trigger
the automatic recount in Florida, after all.

King Pineapple

Aug 27, 2001, 3:25:00 PM8/27/01
andrewfus <andre...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 05:22:12 GMT, Foxtrot <Fox...@null.com> wrote:
>
> >Why should we respect a compulsive liar who beats off in
> >the Oval Office.
>
> ok.. you should at least get your facts straight. he did not 'beat
> off' in the oval office, he recieved oral sex. there is a distinct
> difference in the two sex acts. the biggest one being that another
> person is involved.

Didn't the testimony from Ms. Lewinsky mention some Clinton masturbation? I
think that's what the original poster refers to.

andrewfus

Aug 27, 2001, 3:39:12 PM8/27/01

as i recollect, there was some "phone sex", but im not sure if it was
in the oval office. nor do i really care. i dont care about any of
it to be really honest.

a married man had an affair with a young woman and didnt want anyone
to know about it. big fucking deal. life goes on.

although, i have to say.. that starr report was some serious erotica.
i actually got wood a few times. hot stuff!!

masturbation and hummers keep men calm. and i like my presidents to
be as CALM as possible.

andrewfus

fagbasher

Aug 27, 2001, 5:17:02 PM8/27/01

> masturbation and hummers keep men calm. and i like my presidents to
> be as CALM as possible.

Then that doofus Clinton must have been nearly-fucking-comatose...

qwerty

Aug 27, 2001, 8:09:54 PM8/27/01

"Foxtrot" <Fox...@null.com> wrote in message
> destroy_chara...@whitehouse.gov wrote:
>
> >"gregorio cortez" ><sherif...@vivalaraza.net> wrote:
> >>It's still better than the Dope from Hope's numbers at the same point in
his
> >>first term...
> >>
> >Hey Conservative! Are you referring to President Clinton? You should
> >use more respectful language when referring to the last elected
> >president of the nation, for whom more people voted than his opponent.
>
> Why should we respect a compulsive liar who beats off in
> the Oval Office, and uses his flunkies to attack women?
>
> Billy got into office with a paltry 43% of the vote, Bush got
> there with 49%. So which one's more popular, Destroyed?

In 1992 Clinton had a CLEAR plurality of 43.3%, which was 5% (5 million)
more than Bush (#41), and won the Electoral vote by 202. Compared to Bush
(#43) in 2000 who "won" with a MINUS .5% (-540,000) votes and with 271 out
of the 270 Electoral votes needed, just 4 more than Gore. In 1996 it was
Clinton 49.94% to Dole's 41.45%, with Clinton getting 12 million more votes
than Dole, this is at
least a significant plurality, if not a mandate! Especially, compared to
Bush's (#43) minus .5% "victory" in 2000. Clinton also won the Electoral
College vote by 220 votes in 1996. Comparing Bush's "victory" in 2000, to
Clinton's victories in 1992 & 1996 is pretty ludicrous.

http://www.ipl.org/ref/POTUS/wjclinton.html

http://www.ipl.org/ref/POTUS/gwbush.html

Foxtrot

Aug 27, 2001, 10:06:06 PM8/27/01
andre...@NOSPAMyahoo.com (andrewfus) wrote:

>"King Pineapple" <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>andrewfus <andre...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote

>>> ok.. you should at least get your facts straight. he did not 'beat
>>> off' in the oval office, he recieved oral sex. there is a distinct
>>> difference in the two sex acts. the biggest one being that another
>>> person is involved.
>>
>>Didn't the testimony from Ms. Lewinsky mention some Clinton masturbation? I
>>think that's what the original poster refers to.

Yes, she testified that he jerked off in a sink next to
the Oval Office.

>as i recollect, there was some "phone sex", but im not sure if it was
>in the oval office. nor do i really care. i dont care about any of
>it to be really honest.

Speaking of phones, Lewinsky testified one of the times
she blew him, he was on the phone discussing American
troop movements abroad. How'd you feel if you were risking
your life, and the commander-in-chief didn't give enough of
a crap about you to pay full attention?

>a married man had an affair with a young woman and didnt want anyone
>to know about it. big fucking deal. life goes on.
>
>although, i have to say.. that starr report was some serious erotica.
>i actually got wood a few times. hot stuff!!
>
>masturbation and hummers keep men calm. and i like my presidents to
>be as CALM as possible.

How are those presidential kneepads, Dufus?

Bill

Aug 28, 2001, 11:43:51 AM8/28/01

King Pineapple <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Bill <bwil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Oh, by the way, I thought you guys had declared popular vote numbers
> > "irrelevant".
>
> Gore's popular vote margin nationally was 1/2 of 1%. One half of one
percent
> "more" ain't much, Willis.

It was enough to win Florida's electoral votes for Bush. Or do you think
they should have declared Florida a tie?