In defense of shill posts

1 view

archie villanova

Jan 20, 2002, 5:02:36 PM1/20/02
In article <3C49AC85...@earthlink.net>,
cbr...@earthlink.net says...
> Yes, we want a list of their names, their employers, and their
> salaries. Good follow up question, K_P.
>
> King Pineapple wrote:
>
> > "Fox Americana" <ner...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > January 2002. The feeble remnants of that digital revolution,
> > > the forums known as "newsgroups", finally fade into irrelevance
> > > as a handful of paid political shills flood the few remaining
> > > forums with repetitive, boring propaganda.
> >
> > Which of them are being paid?

Microsoft is. Go to some comp.* newsgroups and take a look at
pro-MS posts. many of those folks have been well and truely
"outed" for the TechnoFuckers they are.

Also; I nominate Pithy. He obviously has contacts to the Moonies
in WashDC and was 'outed' as a moonie years ago. I don't nominate
Dana because he is much, much too stupid. I know something about
some of the "liberal" posters here who post articles regularly,
and the ones I know are NOT paid. They all live in the wrong part
of the country. Some have Real-Life jobs like Jim Kennemur did.
Some are retired and have time.

The Nazis and GunLoons come and go. They might not technically be
shills, but they behave in exactly the same ways.

Some shills don't post regularly. They work inside some
organization with an axe to grind, and they read something
here that hits them sideways. So they post. Their posts are often
informative; sometimes malicious.

Some "shills" post very important news. The Chiapas (sp) rebels
had an agenda two or three years ago. They posted and the whole
world discovered some very sad facts about the Mexican Government
that contributed to the downfall of the ruling party there.

Also remember that some specialized newsgroups don't mind
"shill" posts. Gosling (the creator of the Java programming
language) is certainly welcome in any comp.lang.java.* newsgroup.
alt.fan.* newsgroups are FULL of self-serving PR releases from
people who work for the target personality being honored.
places like alt.activism.d welcome regular announcements from
political organizations. The Whitehouse has posted PR
releases to places like alt.dear.whitehouse and alt.journalism
since the Reagan Administration. There is no substitute for
actually reading the post and thinking about what it says.

This is all just to say that the "shill" problem is a lot more
complicated than the FlightyRighties here think it is.

arch

King Pineapple

Jan 20, 2002, 5:40:43 PM1/20/02

"archie villanova" <av...@prodigy.com> wrote in message

> I know something about
> some of the "liberal" posters here who post articles regularly,
> and the ones I know are NOT paid. They all live in the wrong part
> of the country. Some have Real-Life jobs like Jim Kennemur did.
> Some are retired and have time.

Like who? "Harry Hope"? Gandalf "Rick Hanson" Grey? Give us names.

johnz~

Jan 20, 2002, 7:16:02 PM1/20/02
In article <LHH28.10963$OS5.9...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
"King Pineapple" <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> "archie villanova" <av...@prodigy.com> wrote in message
>

> > I know something about
> > some of the "liberal" posters here who post articles regularly,
> > and the ones I know are NOT paid. They all live in the wrong part
> > of the country. Some have Real-Life jobs like Jim Kennemur did.

I think that's "real-life jobs like Jim Kennemur USED TO have", isn't
it? Before his hate rants came to the attention of his high school
employers?

JS

--
A Short History Of The United States of America:

"Laugh all you want...I'm the one goin' down in history
as the Thomas Jefferson of squirrels."

http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/meatwagon/index.html

archie villanova

Jan 29, 2002, 5:33:58 PM1/29/02
In article <johnsabotta-6507...@netnews.attbi.com>,
johns...@removethishome.net says...

> In article <LHH28.10963$OS5.9...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> "King Pineapple" <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > "archie villanova" <av...@prodigy.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > I know something about
> > > some of the "liberal" posters here who post articles regularly,
> > > and the ones I know are NOT paid. They all live in the wrong part
> > > of the country. Some have Real-Life jobs like Jim Kennemur did.
>
> I think that's "real-life jobs like Jim Kennemur USED TO have", isn't
> it? Before his hate rants came to the attention of his high school
> employers?
>
> JS

I don't know that JK lost his job. If he did, then he should have
sued his School Board, because his right to speak should have had
no effect on his evaluation as a teacher.

Have you got any idea how many good teachers who never "ranted"
at anybody, have lost their jobs in the United States just
because a fool or two just SUSPECTED them of being a "Commo-
nist?" Is that fair? ... the answer by the way, is,
"thousands."

A teacher losing his/her job doesn't prove anything about that
teacher in my eyes, except how STUPID the local Schoolboard is,
how incredibly fucked the local community was that the teacher
tried to serve, and how incredibly cowardly the local "people of
concience" (local ministers) were, to have let it happen without
their objections.

I do NOT want to live in a town where the School Board enforces
political views on the teachers it hires.

=======

Second, for every teacher who might have "ranted" at the wrong
time, there are a thousand American police officers who are
members of the Klan today. Right now. These cops don't just talk.
They use the power of their badges to frame folks they don't
like. They beat people up. They even kill people.

... and there are five hundred business people who are members of
the John Birch Society, a private American Fascist society that
functions like a masonic lodge. They defame people; spread rumors
about compeditors and political opponents; and give lots of money
to the kinds of lobbyists you wouldn't like, to pass the kinds of
laws you wouldn't like.

Get your priorities straight.

All Jim did was talk.

Some of _your_ friends actually hurt and even kill people.

You do not have the moral high ground here.

arch

bu...@appointed.com

Jan 29, 2002, 5:50:45 PM1/29/02
On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
wrote

>I don't know that JK lost his job.

No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
asskicking right wingers.

Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)

I do that every day

And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.

*Try* it, you crappy little faggot bitch. Don't just sit there:
come try it.

I'll take your fuckin' life, instantly, and sleep like a baby.

Billy

VRWC Fronteer
http://www.mindspring.com/~wjb3/free/

Zepp the Weasel

Jan 29, 2002, 10:57:49 PM1/29/02
bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
> wrote
>

> >I don't know that JK lost his job.
>
> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
> asskicking right wingers.
>
> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
>
> I do that every day
>
> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.

Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?

Snorts is lying.

But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
upset.

Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
Snorts will be dreading that.

bu...@appointed.com

Jan 30, 2002, 12:29:44 AM1/30/02
On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
wrote like a right wing nut;
>bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...
>> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
>> wrote
>>

>> >I don't know that JK lost his job.
>>
>> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
>> asskicking right wingers.
>>
>> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
>> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
>>
>> I do that every day
>>
>> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
>
>Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
>
>Snorts is lying.
>
>But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
>and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times.

Well, Zepp I caught you in a "lie"

Volt has never kicked Mortonloon "around the Usenet a dozen times"

Volt kicked Mortonloon constantly, consistently, mercilessy, hundreds
of times.

Billy Beck <wj...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>>>Maybe he wants to blow up the planet. Its his property.
>> Don't come around here anymore talking about "demonizing",
>>Emma.
>
>Billy, you must first realize the person you are addressing.

Yo, Smith: "Emma" had a chance to sort out her ethics and give
up a life of Tit-Sucking at my expense.

*You* are in line for the smokey end of a 7.62.

Keep pushing it, pal. You have no idea what you're fooling
around with, and I'm not talking about *me*.

Billy

veronica floss

Jan 30, 2002, 1:29:32 AM1/30/02
In article <ca9332ae.02012...@posting.google.com>,
ze...@snowcrest.net says...

> bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...
> > On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
> > wrote
> >

> > >I don't know that JK lost his job.
> >
> > No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
> > asskicking right wingers.
> >
> > Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
> > him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
> >
> > I do that every day
> >
> > And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
>
> Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
>
> Snorts is lying.
>
> But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
> and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
> upset.
>
> Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
> Snorts will be dreading that.

Off-topic curiosity: Pablo Cassals was the 20th Century's
greatest Cellist, and the pride of Spain. He also was a great
poet and humanitarian. Like Jim Kennemur, Cassals was in Paris
when the forces of Fascist General Francisco Franco successfully
overturned the Democratically elected Republican government.

Cassals refused to return to Spain until Franco was overthrown.
Cassals managed to be an embarrassment to the Spanish Fascists
for the rest of his life.

****

Something like I think Jim Kennemur did. I am very sympathetic
to what he did. We were treated to a wretched political display
last year. It ended in the only apponted government in our
Democratic political history, and it looks like the Government
that was appointed couldn't have cared less about whether they
were appointed or not.

More apalling than that, has been the utter failure of moderate
Democrats Nationwide to see and appreciate the problem. If it is
possible, I am even MORE angry at them. They wouldn't even
nominally support the Black Caucus' attempt to question some of
the electoral votes from Florida. Right now, I can't think of a
single Democrat in the Senate I would vote for for President,
including some of the 'better' ones, like Harkin and the guy from
Minnesota. We are lost. I really know how Jim Kennemur must have
felt.

VeeVee

Smaug

Jan 30, 2002, 2:14:58 AM1/30/02
In article <MPG.16c131d6f...@news.sonic.net>, veronica floss
<vero...@hygene.org> wrote:

Personally, I wish Jim Kennemur had stayed. I respect his disgust for our
government, but I think he could do more good here fighting right-wing
lies and liars than staying off the net. There are a lot of people here
who need a good ass-whuppin' as only Jim could give.

--
To email me, remove "NOSPAM" from my address.

The Patriot

Jan 30, 2002, 8:29:07 AM1/30/02
wrote:

>bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...
>> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
>> wrote
>>

>> >I don't know that JK lost his job.
>>
>> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
>> asskicking right wingers.
>>
>> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
>> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
>>
>> I do that every day
>>
>> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
>
>Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
>
>Snorts is lying.

How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?

>But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
>and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
>upset.

To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
hominem.

>Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
>Snorts will be dreading that.

If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.

--
"I never said there was any evidence" -Rich Hanson (Gandalf)

Smaug

Jan 30, 2002, 3:10:46 PM1/30/02
In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
<thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
> wrote:
>
> >bu...@appointed.com wrote in message
> >> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
> >> wrote

> >> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
> >> asskicking right wingers.
> >>
> >> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
> >> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
> >>
> >> I do that every day
> >>
> >> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
> >
> >Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
> >
> >Snorts is lying.
>
> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?
>
> >But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
> >and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
> >upset.
>
> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."

As you err, I correct you. "Kicking ass" means to prove one's claims to
be intellectually unsupported and thus empty and full of wishful
thinking. Kennemur did this wonderfully. It's understandable the
defeated don't like to look at their defeat, but that's the way things
happened.

> Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
> hominem.

Kennemur challenged Conservatives to defend their statements, and showed
they couldn't.

> >Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
> >Snorts will be dreading that.
>
> If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
> him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.

Actually, I think many will still listen. Those who waste their time
trolling ( like you ) need attention and responses from others, and you'll
listen to them. I understand you can't take being shown your own
stupidity again and again, but it will happen if and when Kennemur returns
again.

> --
> "I never said there was any evidence" -Rich Hanson (Gandalf)

kodiak

Jan 30, 2002, 5:17:28 PM1/30/02
In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>,
thepa...@dont.tread.on.me says...

> On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
> wrote:
>
> >bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...
> >> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
> >> wrote

> >> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
> >> asskicking right wingers.
> >>
> >> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
> >> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
> >>
> >> I do that every day
> >>
> >> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
> >
> >Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
> >
> >Snorts is lying.
>
> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?

You want him to be fired so bad. "Compassionate Conservatism" at
work?

=====

Teachers are fired publicly. If JK had been fired, there would be
a record and you would have found it.

Teachers are paid squat. Jim was paid squat. 2/3 of all new
teachers on the Pacific Coast leave the profession the first
three years, usually over money. I don't know about Texas, but
I'll bet it's also high.

Maybe JK left because he was fed up with teaching. Thousands of
other teachers experience this every year.

Maybe JK left teaching because he wanted to support his family
and got a better job offer. It wouldn't be hard: Teachers are
paid $12 - $20/hr. JK could be a barkeep at a biker bar and make
more than that in tips. This is more likely, since tens' of
thousands of teachers leave teaching this way for every teacher
who is "fired."

=====

Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe the only thing that matters, is
that Jim was correct so often on political issues, that he helped
spoil your little Nazi Hatefest here. Maybe you and other
ignorant redneck gunloons are still looking for revenge in all
the wrong places and all the wrong ways.

kk

The Patriot

Jan 30, 2002, 8:25:33 PM1/30/02
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:17:28 GMT, kodiak <kod...@uak.edu> wrote:

>In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>,
>thepa...@dont.tread.on.me says...
>> On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
>> wrote:

>> >Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
>> >
>> >Snorts is lying.
>>
>> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?
>
>You want him to be fired so bad. "Compassionate Conservatism" at
>work?

What I want has nothing t to do with it, but yes, it is nice to know
that he was fired. I've never claime to be conservative nor
compassionate and I most definitely do not have any compassion for
foul-mouthed assholes like Kennemur preaching racism and other
disgusting things to our schoolchildren.

>Teachers are fired publicly. If JK had been fired, there would be
>a record and you would have found it.

I never looked and I'm not sure he was fired or merely pressured to
resign. At any rate, I'd bet that his departure from Friendswood was
not of his own volition.

>Teachers are paid squat. Jim was paid squat. 2/3 of all new
>teachers on the Pacific Coast leave the profession the first
>three years, usually over money. I don't know about Texas, but
>I'll bet it's also high.
>
>Maybe JK left because he was fed up with teaching. Thousands of
>other teachers experience this every year.

How many of them disappear from the internet that has been the focus
of their life at exactly the same time? Hmmmm?

>Maybe JK left teaching because he wanted to support his family
>and got a better job offer. It wouldn't be hard: Teachers are
>paid $12 - $20/hr. JK could be a barkeep at a biker bar and make
>more than that in tips. This is more likely, since tens' of
>thousands of teachers leave teaching this way for every teacher
>who is "fired."

More likely someone from Friendswood High school saw some of
Kennemur's internet postings.

>Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe the only thing that matters, is
>that Jim was correct so often on political issues, that he helped
>spoil your little Nazi Hatefest here. Maybe you and other
>ignorant redneck gunloons are still looking for revenge in all
>the wrong places and all the wrong ways.

The Friendswood School Board has done whatever needed to be done. If
Kennemur ever dares to show his face around here again under his own
name he'll be the target of even more laughter than before.

>kk

Zepp the Weasel

Jan 30, 2002, 9:58:28 PM1/30/02
The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message news:<h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>...

> On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
> wrote:
>
> >bu...@appointed.com wrote in message news:<3c5726b9....@news.enetis.net>...
> >> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:33:58 GMT, archie villanova <av...@prodigy.com>
> >> wrote

> >> No, volt did not lose his job, or suffer anything related to Usenet
> >> asskicking right wingers.
> >>
> >> Mortonloon can't even find any credible citation of Volt ever calling
> >> him anything other than a stupid asshole, (which he is)
> >>
> >> I do that every day
> >>
> >> And, Every day, Mortonloon shows why I'm right.
> >
> >Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
> >
> >Snorts is lying.
>
> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?

Well, that's none of your business, Patty Cakes. Jim's entitled to
lead his life without being hassled by damp little cowards like you,
isn't he?

> >But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
> >and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
> >upset.
>
> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
> Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
> hominem.

Going to make any smears about my weight at this point, Patty Cakes,
or will you have to wait until the next message you post?

> >Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
> >Snorts will be dreading that.
>
> If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
> him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.

You'll run and hide under yet another pseudonym like you always do.

Abu Siveto Ritewingers

Jan 30, 2002, 10:12:47 PM1/30/02

"The Patriot" <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message

So, you're all for people losing their jobs based on their expression of
their free speech rights. That doesn't surprise me.

See, that's the difference between you and me; I walk the walk. As long as
he wasn't speaking the same way to his kids as he did on Usenet, no one had
the right to fire him. I doubt if he was fired, or forced to resigned,
because he would have one hell of a First Amendment case to bring.

> >Teachers are fired publicly. If JK had been fired, there would be
> >a record and you would have found it.
>
> I never looked and I'm not sure he was fired or merely pressured to
> resign. At any rate, I'd bet that his departure from Friendswood was
> not of his own volition.

You base that on what, exactly? He probably had tenure, and in most cases,
it's impossible to fire someone with tenure for using four letter words in a
non-educational adult (?) setting on his own time, and get away with it.
More likely he quit for a better job somewhere. It's possible that some
other right wing freak like you harassed him enough that he just said "fuck
it" and left. It's also possible he found a position in a setting better
suited for him, like at a university.

> >Teachers are paid squat. Jim was paid squat. 2/3 of all new
> >teachers on the Pacific Coast leave the profession the first
> >three years, usually over money. I don't know about Texas, but
> >I'll bet it's also high.
> >
> >Maybe JK left because he was fed up with teaching. Thousands of
> >other teachers experience this every year.
>
> How many of them disappear from the internet that has been the focus
> of their life at exactly the same time? Hmmmm?

The focus of his life? Just because you were obsessed with him doesn't mean
he was obsessed with you.

I can think of a lot of people who posted more then Kennemur, who don't post
at all anymore. Maybe he met a member of the opposite sex, and got a life.
Who knows? I just find it disgusting that you can take pleasure in the
possibility that someone may have lost his job expressing his First
Amendment rights.

> >Maybe JK left teaching because he wanted to support his family
> >and got a better job offer. It wouldn't be hard: Teachers are
> >paid $12 - $20/hr. JK could be a barkeep at a biker bar and make
> >more than that in tips. This is more likely, since tens' of
> >thousands of teachers leave teaching this way for every teacher
> >who is "fired."
>
> More likely someone from Friendswood High school saw some of
> Kennemur's internet postings.

So? He has rights, doesn't he?

> >Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe the only thing that matters, is
> >that Jim was correct so often on political issues, that he helped
> >spoil your little Nazi Hatefest here. Maybe you and other
> >ignorant redneck gunloons are still looking for revenge in all
> >the wrong places and all the wrong ways.
>
> The Friendswood School Board has done whatever needed to be done. If
> Kennemur ever dares to show his face around here again under his own
> name he'll be the target of even more laughter than before.

That must be why you're anonymous, huh?

Hank

Stupendous Man

Jan 30, 2002, 11:19:40 PM1/30/02
On 2002-01-30 3:10 PM, in article sorcer-E-241...@ip-216-222-14-155.salmoninternet.com, "Smaug" <sorc...@NOSPAM.mailcity.com> wrote:

> In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
> <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
>> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
>
> As you err, I correct you.  "Kicking ass" means to prove one's claims to
> be intellectually unsupported and thus empty and full of wishful
> thinking.  Kennemur did this wonderfully.  It's understandable the
> defeated don't like to look at their defeat, but that's the way things
> happened.

Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position

Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many killfiles, the usual fate of a weasel.

And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.

:D

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
After inheriting an inflationary economy from Carter, the Reagan economic
programs reduced inflation from a high 10.3% in 1981 to 4.8% in 1989.

http://reagan.webteamone.com/  --THE Ronald Reagan site.

The Patriot

Jan 30, 2002, 11:39:12 PM1/30/02

Yep, I certainly am when they are spouting the kind of racist crap and
bathroom jokes that KKKenemur was doing.

>See, that's the difference between you and me; I walk the walk. As long as
>he wasn't speaking the same way to his kids as he did on Usenet, no one had
>the right to fire him. I doubt if he was fired, or forced to resigned,
>because he would have one hell of a First Amendment case to bring.

Not necessarily. KKKennemur was a hotheaded fool. I doubt he was
able to keep his head in the classroom any better than on Usenet and
he really wasn't very bright either. I imagine that the good citizens
of Friendswood would have many perfectly good reasons to run him out
of town. If nothing else, his racism would probably have become
apparent. At any rate, if he was fired for his speech he could, like
you say, gone to court about it and then everybody would know what an
asshole he was. LOL

>> >Teachers are fired publicly. If JK had been fired, there would be
>> >a record and you would have found it.
>>
>> I never looked and I'm not sure he was fired or merely pressured to
>> resign. At any rate, I'd bet that his departure from Friendswood was
>> not of his own volition.
>
>You base that on what, exactly? He probably had tenure, and in most cases,
>it's impossible to fire someone with tenure for using four letter words in a
>non-educational adult (?) setting on his own time, and get away with it.
>More likely he quit for a better job somewhere. It's possible that some
>other right wing freak like you harassed him enough that he just said "fuck
>it" and left. It's also possible he found a position in a setting better
>suited for him, like at a university.

LOL, he packed up and skedaddle with nary a moments notice at the same
time he was threatening to hang around usenet and attack Bush
supporters. If he's simply gone off to another job he'd have been
back on usenet as soon as he got settled.

>> >Teachers are paid squat. Jim was paid squat. 2/3 of all new
>> >teachers on the Pacific Coast leave the profession the first
>> >three years, usually over money. I don't know about Texas, but
>> >I'll bet it's also high.
>> >
>> >Maybe JK left because he was fed up with teaching. Thousands of
>> >other teachers experience this every year.
>>
>> How many of them disappear from the internet that has been the focus
>> of their life at exactly the same time? Hmmmm?
>
>The focus of his life? Just because you were obsessed with him doesn't mean
>he was obsessed with you.

He was as prolific a cut and paster as Hanson is. Like Hanson, he
obviously had no life beyond usenet.

>I can think of a lot of people who posted more then Kennemur, who don't post
>at all anymore. Maybe he met a member of the opposite sex, and got a life.
>Who knows? I just find it disgusting that you can take pleasure in the
>possibility that someone may have lost his job expressing his First
>Amendment rights.

Yep, I think it's great that he got nailed by his own sliminess. I
think he was forced to resign for fear of having his usenet posts
would have been held up for all to see.

>> >Maybe JK left teaching because he wanted to support his family
>> >and got a better job offer. It wouldn't be hard: Teachers are
>> >paid $12 - $20/hr. JK could be a barkeep at a biker bar and make
>> >more than that in tips. This is more likely, since tens' of
>> >thousands of teachers leave teaching this way for every teacher
>> >who is "fired."
>>
>> More likely someone from Friendswood High school saw some of
>> Kennemur's internet postings.
>
>So? He has rights, doesn't he?

Sure does, and if they were infringed upon, he could, as you say,
argue it in court, but then, of course, he could never have been able
to run away from his reputation and every kid in school and all their
parents would know about his obsession with assholes and shit.

>> >Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe the only thing that matters, is
>> >that Jim was correct so often on political issues, that he helped
>> >spoil your little Nazi Hatefest here. Maybe you and other
>> >ignorant redneck gunloons are still looking for revenge in all
>> >the wrong places and all the wrong ways.
>>
>> The Friendswood School Board has done whatever needed to be done. If
>> Kennemur ever dares to show his face around here again under his own
>> name he'll be the target of even more laughter than before.
>>
>That must be why you're anonymous, huh?

I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
didn't matter.

>Hank

The Patriot

Jan 30, 2002, 11:39:15 PM1/30/02
On 30 Jan 2002 18:58:28 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
wrote:

>The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message news:<h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>...
>> On 29 Jan 2002 19:57:49 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
>> wrote:

>> >Is Snorts still trying to claim that Jim was fired?
>> >
>> >Snorts is lying.
>>
>> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?
>
>Well, that's none of your business, Patty Cakes.

<chuckle> Still trying to claim that he wasn't tarred and feathered
and run out of friendswood on a rail?

> Jim's entitled to
>lead his life without being hassled by damp little cowards like you,
>isn't he?

What????, you say KKKenemur's in prison?

>> >But then, that's hardly news. He lies about everyone who upsets him,
>> >and Jim kicked his ass around Usenet a dozen times. He's pretty
>> >upset.
>>
>> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
>> Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
>> hominem.
>
>Going to make any smears about my weight at this point, Patty Cakes,
>or will you have to wait until the next message you post?

Your weight? I have no idea how much you weigh, Zepp, but is it
enough that speaking about it would be an insult? Tell us more,
Zepp!

>> >Assuming we have honest elections in 2004, Jim will be back. And
>> >Snorts will be dreading that.
>>
>> If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
>> him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.
>
>You'll run and hide under yet another pseudonym like you always do.

You mean like your pseudonym?

You want to know my name, Zepp? Say pretty please!

Smaug

Jan 31, 2002, 12:22:02 AM1/31/02
In article <c8tg5usd64rh8p3ej...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
<thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

Another idiot who claims Jim was fired without even having proof!!!! God,
you are so fucking stupid, you're unbelievable.

Smaug

Jan 31, 2002, 12:28:26 AM1/31/02
In article <B87E300B.5360D%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>
> --B_3095277581_2275868

> On 2002-01-30 3:10 PM, in article
> sorcer-E-241...@ip-216-222-14-155.salmoninternet.com, "Smaug"
> <sorc...@NOSPAM.mailcity.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
> > <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
> >> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
> >
> > As you err, I correct you. "Kicking ass" means to prove one's claims to
> > be intellectually unsupported and thus empty and full of wishful
> > thinking. Kennemur did this wonderfully. It's understandable the
> > defeated don't like to look at their defeat, but that's the way things
> > happened.
>
> Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position
>
> Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many killfiles, the usual
> fate of a weasel.

I noticed you had no proof that Jim was racist. Is this because it's just
your own misinterpretations and wishful thinking? It looks like it is.

> And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.

I never denied Jim hurled insults - richly deserved ones in many cases.
What I deny is that this is all he did. He also exposed how unsupported
many right-wing claims were. I can't show this because Jim had his
X-No-Archive flag on, but from memory I remember this is what he did.

> :D
>

> Stupendous Man帰nnoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.

Stupidest Man-Making an ass of himself on Usenet since 1987.

FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>http://reagan.webteamo=
> ne.com/ &nbsp;</TT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT><FONT
COLOR=3D"#80008=
> 0">--THE Ronald Reagan site.</FONT></TT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
> </FONT>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
>

> --B_3095277581_2275868--

Smaug

Jan 31, 2002, 12:38:14 AM1/31/02
In article <stfh5ug25dbcknhr6...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
<thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

Another anti-freedom Conservative.

> >See, that's the difference between you and me; I walk the walk. As long as
> >he wasn't speaking the same way to his kids as he did on Usenet, no one had
> >the right to fire him. I doubt if he was fired, or forced to resigned,
> >because he would have one hell of a First Amendment case to bring.
>
> Not necessarily. KKKennemur was a hotheaded fool. I doubt he was
> able to keep his head in the classroom any better than on Usenet and
> he really wasn't very bright either.

He was brighter than the majority of the right-wingers here, which means
that they really should listen to him and gain *some* wisdom.

> I imagine that the good citizens
> of Friendswood would have many perfectly good reasons to run him out
> of town. If nothing else, his racism would probably have become
> apparent.

You still haven't proved he's a racist, and what's more, you *CAN'T*!!

At any rate, if he was fired for his speech he could, like
> you say, gone to court about it and then everybody would know what an
> asshole he was. LOL

Picking on someone who's an asshole is hardly being an asshole; It's
giving them a taste of their own medicine. The fact that Conservatives
couldn't take it is irrelevant.

> >> I never looked and I'm not sure he was fired or merely pressured to
> >> resign. At any rate, I'd bet that his departure from Friendswood was
> >> not of his own volition.
> >
> >You base that on what, exactly? He probably had tenure, and in most cases,
> >it's impossible to fire someone with tenure for using four letter words in a
> >non-educational adult (?) setting on his own time, and get away with it.
> >More likely he quit for a better job somewhere. It's possible that some
> >other right wing freak like you harassed him enough that he just said "fuck
> >it" and left. It's also possible he found a position in a setting better
> >suited for him, like at a university.
>
> LOL, he packed up and skedaddle with nary a moments notice at the same
> time he was threatening to hang around usenet and attack Bush
> supporters. If he's simply gone off to another job he'd have been
> back on usenet as soon as he got settled.

He left to "go on the offensive" against the right-wing through his e-mail
news list. A couple months later, he cancelled it because he had other
things to work on. There's no proof - not even logical or reasonable
proof - that he left out of fear of rejects like you.

> >> How many of them disappear from the internet that has been the focus
> >> of their life at exactly the same time? Hmmmm?
> >
> >The focus of his life? Just because you were obsessed with him doesn't mean
> >he was obsessed with you.
>
> He was as prolific a cut and paster as Hanson is. Like Hanson, he
> obviously had no life beyond usenet.
>
> >I can think of a lot of people who posted more then Kennemur, who don't post
> >at all anymore. Maybe he met a member of the opposite sex, and got a life.
> >Who knows? I just find it disgusting that you can take pleasure in the
> >possibility that someone may have lost his job expressing his First
> >Amendment rights.
>
> Yep, I think it's great that he got nailed by his own sliminess. I
> think he was forced to resign for fear of having his usenet posts
> would have been held up for all to see.

Once again we see right-wingers crusading against our Constitutional rights.

In a similar vein, *YOU* don't really matter.. . . .

> >Hank
> >

> --
> "I never said there was any evidence" -Rich Hanson (Gandalf)

Smaug

Jan 31, 2002, 12:40:37 AM1/31/02
In article <huhh5us97b904qv22...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
<thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2002 18:58:28 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
> wrote:
>
> >The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message

> >> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?
> >
> >Well, that's none of your business, Patty Cakes.
>
> <chuckle> Still trying to claim that he wasn't tarred and feathered
> and run out of friendswood on a rail?

Still got no proof to back up your claims?

> > Jim's entitled to
> >lead his life without being hassled by damp little cowards like you,
> >isn't he?
>
> What????, you say KKKenemur's in prison?

What an idiot!!

> >> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
> >> Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
> >> hominem.
> >
> >Going to make any smears about my weight at this point, Patty Cakes,
> >or will you have to wait until the next message you post?
>
> Your weight? I have no idea how much you weigh, Zepp, but is it
> enough that speaking about it would be an insult? Tell us more,
> Zepp!

> >> If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
> >> him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.
> >
> >You'll run and hide under yet another pseudonym like you always do.
>
> You mean like your pseudonym?
>
> You want to know my name, Zepp? Say pretty please!

Troll, troll, troll along. . . . .

Liberals and Socialists, as well as other left-wingers, should put this
guy on killfile.

> --
> "I never said there was any evidence" -Rich Hanson (Gandalf)

Silverback

Jan 31, 2002, 12:47:53 AM1/31/02
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:19:40 -0500, Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1>
wrote:

>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>--B_3095277581_2275868
>

>On 2002-01-30 3:10 PM, in article
>sorcer-E-241...@ip-216-222-14-155.salmoninternet.com, "Smaug"
><sorc...@NOSPAM.mailcity.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>, The Patriot
>> <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
>>> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
>>
>> As you err, I correct you. "Kicking ass" means to prove one's claims to
>> be intellectually unsupported and thus empty and full of wishful
>> thinking. Kennemur did this wonderfully. It's understandable the
>> defeated don't like to look at their defeat, but that's the way things
>> happened.
>
>Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position
>
>Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many killfiles, the usual
>fate of a weasel.
>
>And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.

calling you a stupid asshole is nothing more that a fact stupe

>:D
>

>Stupendous Man帰nnoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.

>After inheriting an inflationary economy from Carter, the Reagan economic
>programs reduced inflation from a high 10.3% in 1981 to 4.8% in 1989.
>http://reagan.webteamone.com/ --THE Ronald Reagan site.

GDY Weasel
http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/whiterose.htm

The Nazi Hydra in America an online book of the
fascist influence in America.

http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/noon.html

Stupendous Man

Jan 31, 2002, 2:27:35 AM1/31/02
Your failure to back up your claims with Google citations is duly noted.

>> And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.
>>

> I never denied Jim hurled insults

Looks like we win.

Next?

Stupendous Man—Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic programs
helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.  A far
cry from the “doubling”, “tripling” and “quadrupling” claims you hear from liberals.
http://www.brillig.com:80/debt_clock/  --View current Federal debt.

Abu Siveto Ritewingers

Jan 31, 2002, 7:07:27 AM1/31/02

"The Patriot" <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message

Well, we know what kind of "Patriot" you actually are. You don't believe in
the Constitution.

> >See, that's the difference between you and me; I walk the walk. As long
as
> >he wasn't speaking the same way to his kids as he did on Usenet, no one
had
> >the right to fire him. I doubt if he was fired, or forced to resigned,
> >because he would have one hell of a First Amendment case to bring.
>
> Not necessarily. KKKennemur was a hotheaded fool.

So? You're a bigger fool; you're just not hotheaded in the same way.

> I doubt he was
> able to keep his head in the classroom any better than on Usenet and
> he really wasn't very bright either.

And yet, if you were fired from your job based on your postings here, which
are nothing short of insipid, I would fight for your right to keep it.

> I imagine that the good citizens
> of Friendswood would have many perfectly good reasons to run him out
> of town. If nothing else, his racism would probably have become
> apparent. At any rate, if he was fired for his speech he could, like
> you say, gone to court about it and then everybody would know what an
> asshole he was. LOL

Being an asshole is protected under the Constitution.

> >> I never looked and I'm not sure he was fired or merely pressured to
> >> resign. At any rate, I'd bet that his departure from Friendswood was
> >> not of his own volition.
> >
> >You base that on what, exactly? He probably had tenure, and in most
cases,
> >it's impossible to fire someone with tenure for using four letter words
in a
> >non-educational adult (?) setting on his own time, and get away with it.
> >More likely he quit for a better job somewhere. It's possible that some
> >other right wing freak like you harassed him enough that he just said
"fuck
> >it" and left. It's also possible he found a position in a setting better
> >suited for him, like at a university.
>
> LOL, he packed up and skedaddle with nary a moments notice at the same
> time he was threatening to hang around usenet and attack Bush
> supporters. If he's simply gone off to another job he'd have been
> back on usenet as soon as he got settled.

Why? Usenet is a waste of time; a diversion for most people. Maybe he has
other things to do with his time. Can you imagine?

> >> How many of them disappear from the internet that has been the focus
> >> of their life at exactly the same time? Hmmmm?
> >
> >The focus of his life? Just because you were obsessed with him doesn't
mean
> >he was obsessed with you.
>
> He was as prolific a cut and paster as Hanson is. Like Hanson, he
> obviously had no life beyond usenet.

Why? He obviously read the news, as most people do. The actual act of
cutting and pasting takes very little time.

But you may be right. Maybe he had no life beyond Usenet and teaching, and
he found one. You jealous?

> >I can think of a lot of people who posted more then Kennemur, who don't
post
> >at all anymore. Maybe he met a member of the opposite sex, and got a
life.
> >Who knows? I just find it disgusting that you can take pleasure in the
> >possibility that someone may have lost his job expressing his First
> >Amendment rights.
>
> Yep, I think it's great that he got nailed by his own sliminess. I
> think he was forced to resign for fear of having his usenet posts
> would have been held up for all to see.

Then that would be a violation of his rights as an American. I'm glad you
rejoice in that violation.

> >> More likely someone from Friendswood High school saw some of
> >> Kennemur's internet postings.
> >
> >So? He has rights, doesn't he?
>
> Sure does, and if they were infringed upon, he could, as you say,
> argue it in court, but then, of course, he could never have been able
> to run away from his reputation and every kid in school and all their
> parents would know about his obsession with assholes and shit.

And the judge would instruct the jury that he has a right to free speech.
They could also hold up a whole lot of the posts he was responding to which
were just as vile. That's the strange thing here. I'm reading a lot from
people who whine and complain about Kennemur, but he was largely a product
of the environment. There are a TON of vile people on here; he was about the
only liberal who played their game.

> >> The Friendswood School Board has done whatever needed to be done. If
> >> Kennemur ever dares to show his face around here again under his own
> >> name he'll be the target of even more laughter than before.
> >>
> >That must be why you're anonymous, huh?
>
> I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
> that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
> myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
> didn't matter.

I agree. It shouldn't matter. Unfortunately, to right wingers, it does.

Hank

The Patriot

Jan 31, 2002, 8:12:20 AM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:07:27 GMT, "Abu Siveto Ritewingers"
<humbol...@musician.org> wrote:

If his Constitutional rights were violated he should have gone to
court about it. If he was too ashamed of his history to do that it
would be his own problem.

>> >See, that's the difference between you and me; I walk the walk. As long
>as
>> >he wasn't speaking the same way to his kids as he did on Usenet, no one
>had
>> >the right to fire him. I doubt if he was fired, or forced to resigned,
>> >because he would have one hell of a First Amendment case to bring.
>>
>> Not necessarily. KKKennemur was a hotheaded fool.
>
>So? You're a bigger fool; you're just not hotheaded in the same way.

I've never been a hothead or a fool at all and I've never been kicked
off an ISP nor fired from any job.. OTOH, KKKennemur's disgusting
posts reflected a certain lack of moral character and that alone could
have been enough to disqualify him as a teacher.

>> I doubt he was
>> able to keep his head in the classroom any better than on Usenet and
>> he really wasn't very bright either.
>
>And yet, if you were fired from your job based on your postings here, which
>are nothing short of insipid, I would fight for your right to keep it.

I'm not likely to fire myself anytime soon so you can relax.

>> I imagine that the good citizens
>> of Friendswood would have many perfectly good reasons to run him out
>> of town. If nothing else, his racism would probably have become
>> apparent. At any rate, if he was fired for his speech he could, like
>> you say, gone to court about it and then everybody would know what an
>> asshole he was. LOL
>
>Being an asshole is protected under the Constitution.

Which amendment would that be? There's no Constitutional right not to
be outed as an asshole.

>> >You base that on what, exactly? He probably had tenure, and in most
>cases,
>> >it's impossible to fire someone with tenure for using four letter words
>in a
>> >non-educational adult (?) setting on his own time, and get away with it.
>> >More likely he quit for a better job somewhere. It's possible that some
>> >other right wing freak like you harassed him enough that he just said
>"fuck
>> >it" and left. It's also possible he found a position in a setting better
>> >suited for him, like at a university.
>>
>> LOL, he packed up and skedaddle with nary a moments notice at the same
>> time he was threatening to hang around usenet and attack Bush
>> supporters. If he's simply gone off to another job he'd have been
>> back on usenet as soon as he got settled.
>
>Why? Usenet is a waste of time; a diversion for most people. Maybe he has
>other things to do with his time. Can you imagine?

Nope, not for KKKennemur. The Usenet was his life.

>> >The focus of his life? Just because you were obsessed with him doesn't
>mean
>> >he was obsessed with you.
>>
>> He was as prolific a cut and paster as Hanson is. Like Hanson, he
>> obviously had no life beyond usenet.
>
>Why? He obviously read the news, as most people do. The actual act of
>cutting and pasting takes very little time.

Sorry, but KKKennemur was an usenet addict.

>But you may be right. Maybe he had no life beyond Usenet and teaching, and
>he found one. You jealous?
>>
>> >I can think of a lot of people who posted more then Kennemur, who don't
>post
>> >at all anymore. Maybe he met a member of the opposite sex, and got a
>life.
>> >Who knows? I just find it disgusting that you can take pleasure in the
>> >possibility that someone may have lost his job expressing his First
>> >Amendment rights.
>>
>> Yep, I think it's great that he got nailed by his own sliminess. I
>> think he was forced to resign for fear of having his usenet posts
>> would have been held up for all to see.
>
>Then that would be a violation of his rights as an American. I'm glad you
>rejoice in that violation.

No, there is no Constitutional right not to be afraid to have your
publicly aired dirty laundry made even more public.

>> >So? He has rights, doesn't he?
>>
>> Sure does, and if they were infringed upon, he could, as you say,
>> argue it in court, but then, of course, he could never have been able
>> to run away from his reputation and every kid in school and all their
>> parents would know about his obsession with assholes and shit.
>
>And the judge would instruct the jury that he has a right to free speech.

If that was his only violation he would perhaps have been reinstated
as a teacher and then all the students and parents and other teachers
would have refused to associate with him laughed behind his back or
even openly to his face.

>They could also hold up a whole lot of the posts he was responding to which
>were just as vile. That's the strange thing here. I'm reading a lot from
>people who whine and complain about Kennemur, but he was largely a product
>of the environment. There are a TON of vile people on here; he was about the
>only liberal who played their game.

He was one of the most vile on either side and I doubt that because he
was responding to other posters was going to have much sway in the
hearts and minds of the parents of his students if they'd ever seen
them.

>> >That must be why you're anonymous, huh?
>>
>> I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
>> that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
>> myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
>> didn't matter.
>>
>I agree. It shouldn't matter. Unfortunately, to right wingers, it does.

There's an equal amount of name outing on both sides.

Abu Siveto Ritewingers

Jan 31, 2002, 9:26:53 AM1/31/02

"The Patriot" <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message

So, basically, you are only entitled to your rights if you hire a lawyer and
go to court?

> >as
> >had
> >>
> >> Not necessarily. KKKennemur was a hotheaded fool.
> >
> >So? You're a bigger fool; you're just not hotheaded in the same way.
>
> I've never been a hothead or a fool at all and I've never been kicked
> off an ISP nor fired from any job..

Only because you're too stupid and silly. Of course, none of the above is
not verifiable, anyway, and we know how reliable your word is.

> OTOH, KKKennemur's disgusting
> posts reflected a certain lack of moral character and that alone could
> have been enough to disqualify him as a teacher.

Why? Because you're a prude? What if he exhibited none of that behavior
outside of Usenet? Have you really looked at the posts on the political
newsgroups? It's hard to make the case that Kennemur stood out above an
awful lot of the shit you see here. And how can you even begin to make such
a sweeping judgment about someone based on what they post here, wihtout even
knowing them? I would never presume that you were a moron in all endeavors,
despite your postings here.

> >> I doubt he was
> >> able to keep his head in the classroom any better than on Usenet and
> >> he really wasn't very bright either.
> >
> >And yet, if you were fired from your job based on your postings here,
which
> >are nothing short of insipid, I would fight for your right to keep it.
>
> I'm not likely to fire myself anytime soon so you can relax.

Oh, I'm pretty relaxed. I'm not the one who feels threatened by other people
demonstrating their First Amendment rights on Usenet.

> >> I imagine that the good citizens
> >> of Friendswood would have many perfectly good reasons to run him out
> >> of town. If nothing else, his racism would probably have become
> >> apparent. At any rate, if he was fired for his speech he could, like
> >> you say, gone to court about it and then everybody would know what an
> >> asshole he was. LOL
> >
> >Being an asshole is protected under the Constitution.
>
> Which amendment would that be? There's no Constitutional right not to
> be outed as an asshole.

No, but being an asshole can't be grounds for depriving you of your civil
rights. Of course, other people can "out" you as one; look how many times
you've been outed as one. But if someone were to fire you from a job for it,
I would defend your right to be the dick that you are.

No, it really wasn't. He spent an hour or two per day kicking right wing
asses.

> >mean
> >>
> >> He was as prolific a cut and paster as Hanson is. Like Hanson, he
> >> obviously had no life beyond usenet.
> >
> >Why? He obviously read the news, as most people do. The actual act of
> >cutting and pasting takes very little time.
>
> Sorry, but KKKennemur was an usenet addict.

This is funny coming from someone whose posts in response to me often come
within ten minutes of my post, and someone who has authored more than 1800
posts since October, according to Google Groups. And that's just under the
configuration of your e-mail appearing in this post.

> >But you may be right. Maybe he had no life beyond Usenet and teaching,
and
> >he found one. You jealous?

> >post
> >life.
> >>
> >> Yep, I think it's great that he got nailed by his own sliminess. I
> >> think he was forced to resign for fear of having his usenet posts
> >> would have been held up for all to see.
> >
> >Then that would be a violation of his rights as an American. I'm glad you
> >rejoice in that violation.
>
> No, there is no Constitutional right not to be afraid to have your
> publicly aired dirty laundry made even more public.

What would that have to do with firing him?

> >> Sure does, and if they were infringed upon, he could, as you say,
> >> argue it in court, but then, of course, he could never have been able
> >> to run away from his reputation and every kid in school and all their
> >> parents would know about his obsession with assholes and shit.
> >
> >And the judge would instruct the jury that he has a right to free speech.
>
> If that was his only violation he would perhaps have been reinstated
> as a teacher and then all the students and parents and other teachers
> would have refused to associate with him laughed behind his back or
> even openly to his face.

Or embraced him as a defender of their civil rights.

> >They could also hold up a whole lot of the posts he was responding to
which
> >were just as vile. That's the strange thing here. I'm reading a lot from
> >people who whine and complain about Kennemur, but he was largely a
product
> >of the environment. There are a TON of vile people on here; he was about
the
> >only liberal who played their game.
>
> He was one of the most vile on either side and I doubt that because he
> was responding to other posters was going to have much sway in the
> hearts and minds of the parents of his students if they'd ever seen
> them.

I bet it would. If I call you a child molester, that's pretty bad. If I call
someone a child molester who called me a Nazi, that's less bad. If I call
someone a child molester who called me a motherfucker, it's pretty hard to
argue that anyone is better than anyone else. And let's face it; a lot of
the conversation on Usenet is pretty gutterlike; Kennemur went out there
farther than some, but he wasn't alone.

If

> >> I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
> >> that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
> >> myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
> >> didn't matter.
> >>
> >I agree. It shouldn't matter. Unfortunately, to right wingers, it does.
>
> There's an equal amount of name outing on both sides.

I agree. And you're one of the worst. Right, "dumbest"?

Hank

Zepp the Weasel

Jan 31, 2002, 11:26:46 AM1/31/02
Stupendous Man <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:<B87E5C16.5369B%ro...@127.0.0.1>...

> On 2002-01-31 12:28 AM, in article
> sorcer-E-251...@ip-216-222-14-153.salmoninternet.com, "Smaug"
> <sorc...@NOSPAM.mailcity.com> wrote:

> >> this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
> >>
> >> --B 3095277581 2275868

> >> On 2002-01-30 3:10 PM, in article
> >> sorcer-E-241...@ip-216-222-14-155.salmoninternet.com, "Smaug"

> >> Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position
> >>
> >> Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many killfiles, the usual
> >> fate of a weasel.
> >
> > I noticed you had no proof that Jim was racist. Is this because it's just
> > your own misinterpretations and wishful thinking? It looks like it is.
>
> Your failure to back up your claims with Google citations is duly noted.

Let's see a google citation proving Jim's a racist there, sport.

> >> And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.
> >>

> > I never denied Jim hurled insults
>
> Looks like we win.
>
> Next?

Gosh, it's fun watching Stupe pretend he can debate. It's kinda cute, really.

> Stupendous Man‹Annoying liberals on Usenet since 1987.
> After inheriting an increasing debt from Carter, the Reagan economic
> programs
> helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.
> A far

> cry from the łdoubling˛, łtripling˛ and łquadrupling˛ claims you hear from
> liberals.
> http://www.brillig.com:80/debt clock/ --View current Federal debt.

Billy Beck

Jan 31, 2002, 11:47:08 AM1/31/02

The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

>I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
>that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
>myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
>didn't matter.

And, so, who are you?

Abu Siveto Ritewingers

Jan 31, 2002, 11:58:07 AM1/31/02

"Billy Beck" <wj...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
>
> >I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
> >that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
> >myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
> >didn't matter.
>
> And, so, who are you?

You have to excuse Beck. He has this annoying habit of asking questions of
matters that don't concern him.

It doesn't matter who anyone is. I could say I'm George W Bush, and you have
no way of proving it ture or false.

Hank

The Patriot

Jan 31, 2002, 1:14:52 PM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:26:53 GMT, "Abu Siveto Ritewingers"
<humbol...@musician.org> wrote:

You're don't really have any basis to complain about them if you
aren't willing to go to court and have the alleged violations
verified.

>long
>> >as
>one
>> >had

>> >So? You're a bigger fool; you're just not hotheaded in the same way.
>>
>> I've never been a hothead or a fool at all and I've never been kicked
>> off an ISP nor fired from any job..
>
>Only because you're too stupid and silly. Of course, none of the above is
>not verifiable, anyway, and we know how reliable your word is.

I do.

>> OTOH, KKKennemur's disgusting
>> posts reflected a certain lack of moral character and that alone could
>> have been enough to disqualify him as a teacher.
>
>Why? Because you're a prude? What if he exhibited none of that behavior
>outside of Usenet? Have you really looked at the posts on the political
>newsgroups? It's hard to make the case that Kennemur stood out above an
>awful lot of the shit you see here. And how can you even begin to make such
>a sweeping judgment about someone based on what they post here, wihtout even
>knowing them? I would never presume that you were a moron in all endeavors,
>despite your postings here.

IMO, KKKennemur was enough of a moral degenerate on Usenet to
establish his moral character to be less than what should be accepted
from a teacher.

>> >And yet, if you were fired from your job based on your postings here,
>which
>> >are nothing short of insipid, I would fight for your right to keep it.
>>
>> I'm not likely to fire myself anytime soon so you can relax.
>
>Oh, I'm pretty relaxed. I'm not the one who feels threatened by other people
>demonstrating their First Amendment rights on Usenet.

<chuckle> and that I'm threatened by it is ascertained how?

>> >Being an asshole is protected under the Constitution.
>>
>> Which amendment would that be? There's no Constitutional right not to
>> be outed as an asshole.
>
>No, but being an asshole can't be grounds for depriving you of your civil
>rights. Of course, other people can "out" you as one; look how many times
>you've been outed as one. But if someone were to fire you from a job for it,
>I would defend your right to be the dick that you are.

If KKKennemur's desire to keep his asshole "activities" secret
prevented him from pursuing legal action that's his problem. I call
that stewing in his own juice.

And you know this how? You do read a bit like him, you know.

>> >mean

>> >Why? He obviously read the news, as most people do. The actual act of
>> >cutting and pasting takes very little time.
>>
>> Sorry, but KKKennemur was an usenet addict.
>
>This is funny coming from someone whose posts in response to me often come
>within ten minutes of my post, and someone who has authored more than 1800
>posts since October, according to Google Groups. And that's just under the
>configuration of your e-mail appearing in this post.

<chuckle> ....and you're talking about other people's obsessions.
Hey, but it's nice to know that I bother you so much.

>> >But you may be right. Maybe he had no life beyond Usenet and teaching,
>and
>> >he found one. You jealous?

>don't
>> >post
>> >life.

>> >Then that would be a violation of his rights as an American. I'm glad you
>> >rejoice in that violation.
>>
>> No, there is no Constitutional right not to be afraid to have your
>> publicly aired dirty laundry made even more public.
>
>What would that have to do with firing him?

Or being forced to resign to prevent his "history" to be broadcast far
and wide, and especially to other school districts where he might seek
employment.

>> >And the judge would instruct the jury that he has a right to free speech.
>>
>> If that was his only violation he would perhaps have been reinstated
>> as a teacher and then all the students and parents and other teachers
>> would have refused to associate with him laughed behind his back or
>> even openly to his face.
>
>Or embraced him as a defender of their civil rights.

KKKennemur was a racist foul mouthed asshole. A lot of people don't
like racist foul mouthed assholes too much. Not many teacher's unions
would eagerly jump to the defense of a racist foul mouthed asshole.
Not many school boards would hire a racist foul mouthed asshole.
KKKennemur made his own bed and now he's sleeping in it.

>> >They could also hold up a whole lot of the posts he was responding to
>which
>> >were just as vile. That's the strange thing here. I'm reading a lot from
>> >people who whine and complain about Kennemur, but he was largely a
>product
>> >of the environment. There are a TON of vile people on here; he was about
>the
>> >only liberal who played their game.
>>
>> He was one of the most vile on either side and I doubt that because he
>> was responding to other posters was going to have much sway in the
>> hearts and minds of the parents of his students if they'd ever seen
>> them.
>
>I bet it would. If I call you a child molester, that's pretty bad. If I call
>someone a child molester who called me a Nazi, that's less bad. If I call
>someone a child molester who called me a motherfucker, it's pretty hard to
>argue that anyone is better than anyone else. And let's face it; a lot of
>the conversation on Usenet is pretty gutterlike; Kennemur went out there
>farther than some, but he wasn't alone.

You know, I can call anyone whatever name I want and not worry too
much about the ramifications but I doubt that would be true if there
were a bunch of people who trusted their children to my supervision on
a regular basis.

>If

>> >I agree. It shouldn't matter. Unfortunately, to right wingers, it does.
>>
>> There's an equal amount of name outing on both sides.
>>
>I agree. And you're one of the worst. Right, "dumbest"?

It's nice being secure that you don't like me, Abbadabba.

The Patriot

Jan 31, 2002, 2:28:04 PM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:47:08 GMT, wj...@mindspring.com (Billy Beck)
wrote:

>The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
>
>>I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
>>that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
>>myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
>>didn't matter.
>
> And, so, who are you?

For you, Billy, because I sort of like your style. My name is Steve
Canyon and I used to sign myself "Ace.

Now watch all the loonies come out of the woodwork and claim that I
can't be Steve Canyon because it's the name of an old comic strip.

Will Griffin

Jan 31, 2002, 2:41:50 PM1/31/02
Don't feel bad . . . I've been criticized for using my own name as I
post, because I've got nothing to hide and everything to reveal!!! Just
some folks are so miserable, you can't make 'em happy, even if you were as
shallow (mentally, socially, spiritually & politically) as they are.

I even bought http://KingPineapple.com (with Craigie's permisson/dare)
so that I would have an official alias and my real name and still some folks
ended up more upset about this. It seems the only thing that will make them
happy is to lower their taxes (but raise them for others less fortunate),
give them refund checks bigger than welfare checks, don't make them have to
do anything to earn something (labor is for the lower class) give the
companies they work for corporate welfare, and for Goodness sake don't ask
them to think about any concept that requires the simultaneous use of two or
more brain cells!!!

griffgrp.vcf

Mike Schneider

Jan 31, 2002, 2:54:58 PM1/31/02

> The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:
>
> >I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
> >that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
> >myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
> >didn't matter.
>
> And, so, who are you?
>
> Billy

<guffaw>

Jesus Christ; hasn't this kid ever heard of commas?

There are three categories of those entitled to use 'We' in the
first person: Royalty, Editors, and People With Tapeworms. -- Mark Twain

Reply to mike1@@@usfamily.net sans two @@, or your reply won't reach me.

Zepp the Weasel

Jan 31, 2002, 3:58:27 PM1/31/02
The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message news:<huhh5us97b904qv22...@4ax.com>...

> On 30 Jan 2002 18:58:28 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
> wrote:
>
> >The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote in message news:<h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1...@4ax.com>...

> >> How come Kennemur is not on the Friendswood staff any more? Hmmmm?
> >
> >Well, that's none of your business, Patty Cakes.
>
> <chuckle> Still trying to claim that he wasn't tarred and feathered
> and run out of friendswood on a rail?

Absolutly, and since you are the one making the claim that he was,
it's up to you to prove it. I'm calling you a liar.

> > Jim's entitled to
> >lead his life without being hassled by damp little cowards like you,
> >isn't he?
>
> What????, you say KKKenemur's in prison?

> >> To the weasels, "kicking ass" means "to toss a really nasty insult."
> >> Kennemur never had a any real arguments, but he was a master of the ad
> >> hominem.
> >
> >Going to make any smears about my weight at this point, Patty Cakes,
> >or will you have to wait until the next message you post?
>
> Your weight? I have no idea how much you weigh, Zepp, but is it
> enough that speaking about it would be an insult? Tell us more,
> Zepp!

Ah, poor Patty cakes. This is why you have to keep changing your
account name. You so rapidly become a joke.

> >> If he ever does come back probably everyone will pretty much ignore
> >> him except to rub his nose in his own droppings every now and then.
> >
> >You'll run and hide under yet another pseudonym like you always do.
>
> You mean like your pseudonym?
>
> You want to know my name, Zepp? Say pretty please!

I'll settle for the psuedonym you were using when Jim was kicking your
ass around the block. But I bet you won't tell us. Not just a liar,
but a frightened one.

My, but Jim must have had fun with you.

The Patriot

Jan 31, 2002, 4:37:19 PM1/31/02
On 31 Jan 2002 12:58:27 -0800, ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp the Weasel)
wrote:

LOL, I'm sorry, Zepp, but I don't believe *YOU* and by the looks of it
not too many others do either. KKKennemur lost his job the same time
he disappeared from usenet and at the same time he was saying that he
was going to be around to harass the Bush fans. The humiliation he
must feel.. LOL

>> > Jim's entitled to
>> >lead his life without being hassled by damp little cowards like you,
>> >isn't he?
>>
>> What????, you say KKKenemur's in prison?

No answer?

>> >Going to make any smears about my weight at this point, Patty Cakes,
>> >or will you have to wait until the next message you post?
>>
>> Your weight? I have no idea how much you weigh, Zepp, but is it
>> enough that speaking about it would be an insult? Tell us more,
>> Zepp!

C'mon, Zepp, I thought you were going to explain how mentioning your
weight could be a smear?

>Ah, poor Patty cakes. This is why you have to keep changing your
>account name. You so rapidly become a joke.

I've only had two names on here, Zeppy, and if you really knew
anything about my "account names" you'd have barfed it up long ago.
(along with 10 lbs of junk food)

>> >You'll run and hide under yet another pseudonym like you always do.
>>
>> You mean like your pseudonym?
>>
>> You want to know my name, Zepp? Say pretty please!
>
>I'll settle for the psuedonym you were using when Jim was kicking your
>ass around the block. But I bet you won't tell us. Not just a liar,
>but a frightened one.

Poor dumb Kennemur never really kicked anyone's butt in spit of his
claiming to have done so every time he couldn't come up with a real
reply.

>My, but Jim must have had fun with you.

No, but I think he might have been having some fun with himself.

Smaug

Jan 31, 2002, 5:18:13 PM1/31/02
In article <B87E5C16.5369B%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>

> --B_3095288856_2954034

Jim Kennemur had the No Archive flag on, so how can I do this? Think
before you speak, Stupidest Man.

> >> And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults.
> >>

> > I never denied Jim hurled insults
>
> Looks like we win.

You didn't proof your claim he was a racist. Also, the fact Jim was
insulting ( as opposed to just dumb, like you ) has no relevance.

> Next?

Stupidest Man gets his ass kicked again.

> [...]

> &gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt; On 2002-01-30 3:10 PM, in article<BR>
> &gt;&gt; sorcer-E-241...@ip-216-222-14-155.salmoninternet.com, &q=
> uot;Smaug&quot;<BR>
> &gt;&gt; &lt;sorc...@NOSPAM.mailcity.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
> &gt;&gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">&gt;&gt;&gt; In article &lt;h4sf5ug3vo6k8jjd1d=
> 19266sgt...@4ax.com&gt;, The Patriot<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;thepa...@dont.tread.on.me&gt; wrote:<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; ...<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; To the weasels, &quot;kicking=
> ass&quot; means &quot;to toss a really nasty insult.&quot;<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; As you err, I correct you. &nbsp;&quot;Kicking ass&quot; means=
> to prove one's claims to<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; be intellectually unsupported and thus empty and full of wishf=
> ul<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; thinking. &nbsp;Kennemur did this wonderfully. &nbsp;It's unde=
> rstandable the<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; defeated don't like to look at their defeat, but that's the wa=
> y things<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; happened.<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt; Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position<BR>
> &gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt; Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many killfiles, t=
> he usual<BR>
> &gt;&gt; fate of a weasel.<BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000098">&gt; <BR>

> &gt; I noticed you had no proof that Jim was racist. &nbsp;Is this because =
> it's just<BR>
> &gt; your own misinterpretations and wishful thinking? &nbsp;It looks like =
> it is.<BR>
> <BR>
> Your failure to back up your claims with Google citations is duly noted.<BR=
> >
> <BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt; And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled insults=
> .<BR>
> &gt;&gt; <BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000098">&gt; <BR>

> &gt; I never denied Jim hurled insults <BR>
> <BR>
> Looks like we win.<BR>
> <BR>
> Next?<BR>

> </FONT><BR>
> &nbsp;<BR>
> <FONT COLOR=3D"#000080"><B>Stupendous Man&#8212;Annoying liberals on Usenet s=
> ince 1987.<BR>

> </B></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#008080">After inheriting an increasing debt from C=
> arter, the Reagan economic programs <BR>
> helped keep the rise of the debt in check, holding increases to 20% of GDP.=
> &nbsp;A far <BR>
> cry from the &#8220;doubling&#8221;, &#8220;tripling&#8221; and &#8220;quad=
> rupling&#8221; claims you hear from liberals.<BR>

Billy Beck

Jan 31, 2002, 11:55:53 PM1/31/02

The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

>wj...@mindspring.com (Billy Beck) wrote:

>>>I was on here some time ago using my real name and some people claimed
>>>that it wasn't my real name so this time I thought I'd just save
>>>myself the trouble of arguing that it was my real name when it really
>>>didn't matter.
>>
>> And, so, who are you?
>
>For you, Billy, because I sort of like your style. My name is Steve
>Canyon and I used to sign myself "Ace.

Thank you.

Stupendous Man

Feb 1, 2002, 3:32:00 AM2/1/02
Cowardly Kennemur used the no archive flag, but none of the people responding to him did.

It's pretty simply, even for you.

>>> I never denied Jim hurled insults
>>
>> Looks like we win.
>
> You didn't proof your claim he was a racist.  Also, the fact Jim was

He called people nigger, what more proof do you need?

> insulting ( as opposed to just dumb, like you ) has no relevance.

You've demonstrated over and over again that it's you who lacks intelligence.

>> Next?
>>

> Stupidest Man gets his ass kicked again.

Wow, you've been asskicked so many times you're starting to sound like Kennemur!

:D

Stupendous Man—Enemy of Terrorism
USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) launches F-14 Tomcat during night attacks:
http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/ships/carriers/t-roosevelt/tr-dia102.jpg

Smaug

Feb 1, 2002, 4:46:20 PM2/1/02
In article <B87FBCAF.5435C%ro...@127.0.0.1>, Stupendous Man
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>

> --B_3095379121_8383171

He called Morton a "house nigger" which, by the Malcolm X definition,
isn't a racist term. You still need proof.

> > insulting ( as opposed to just dumb, like you ) has no relevance.
>
> You've demonstrated over and over again that it's you who lacks
> intelligence.

Your claims were rendered valueless in this post. Thus it proves you lack
intelligence.

> >> Next?
> >>

> > Stupidest Man gets his ass kicked again.
> >

> Wow, you've been asskicked so many times you're starting to sound like
> Kennemur!

Of course, in your own fantasy land, left-wingers are getting their asses
kicked, but in reality, they've been kicking your ass on Usenet the whole
time.

> [...]

> s the way things<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; happened.<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Feel free to use Google archives to back up your position<=
> BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Good ol' racist, insult throwing Jim ended up in many kill=
> files, the usual<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; fate of a weasel.<BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>

> &gt;&gt;&gt; I noticed you had no proof that Jim was racist. &nbsp;Is this =
> because it's just<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; your own misinterpretations and wishful thinking? &nbsp;It loo=
> ks like it is.<BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; <BR>

> &gt;&gt; Your failure to back up your claims with Google citations is duly =
> noted.<BR>

> &gt;&gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000098">&gt; <BR>

> &gt; Jim Kennemur had the No Archive flag on, so how can I do this? &nbsp;T=
> hink<BR>
> &gt; before you speak, Stupidest Man.<BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> <BR>
> Cowardly Kennemur used the no archive flag, but none of the people respondi=
> ng to him did.<BR>
> <BR>
> It's pretty simply, even for you.<BR>

> <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; And I would be happy to use Google to show that Jim hurled=
> insults.<BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080">&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>
> &gt;&gt;&gt; I never denied Jim hurled insults<BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; <BR>

> &gt;&gt; Looks like we win.<BR>

> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000098">&gt; <BR>

> &gt; You didn't proof your claim he was a racist. &nbsp;Also, the fact Jim =
> was<BR>
> <BR>
> He called people nigger, what more proof do you need?<BR>
> <BR>
> &gt; insulting ( as opposed to just dumb, like you ) has no relevance.<BR>
> <BR>
> You've demonstrated over and over again that it's you who lacks intelligenc=
> e.<BR>

> <BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">&gt;&gt; <BR>

> &gt;&gt; Next?<BR>

> &gt;&gt; <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000098">&gt; <BR>

> &gt; Stupidest Man gets his ass kicked again.<BR>
> &gt; <BR>
> <BR>
> Wow, you've been asskicked so many times you're starting to sound like Kenn=
> emur!<BR>
> <BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#A6013E">:D<BR>
> </FONT> <BR>
> <FONT COLOR=3D"#008080"><B>Stupendous Man</B></FONT><FONT
COLOR=3D"#000080">&#8=
> 212;Enemy of Terrorism<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080"><I>USS Theodore Roosevelt</I> (CVN 71) launche=
> s F-14 <I>Tomcat</I> during night attacks:<BR>
> </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/ships/carr=
> iers/t-roosevelt/tr-dia102.jpg</FONT> <BR>
> </FONT>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
>

> --B_3095379121_8383171--

bu...@appointed.com

Feb 5, 2002, 9:00:22 PM2/5/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 04:55:53 GMT, wj...@mindspring.com (Billy Beck)
wrote like a right wing nut;

>The Patriot <thepa...@dont.tread.on.me> wrote:

>>> And, so, who are you?
>>
>>For you, Billy, because I sort of like your style. My name is Steve
>>Canyon and I used to sign myself "Ace.
>
> Thank you.

That's reminicent of Dr Goebbels being praised by Herr Hitler.

"And the thing that has you, Roselles, and Hanson in a writhing
twist is that someone actually pointed it out to one of your victims.
Burger King does *not* run segregated serving lines -- in Alabama, or
anywhere else -- and there was no way in life I was going to sit here
and watch you lie about them for weeks on end without pointing it out
to them.

Billy "burgerking" Beck explaining why he became a Narc for BurgerKing