Shrub and the Texas Rangers

King Pineapple

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
How about all that Democrat Party whining about how GW got the taxpayers of
Texas to fund a new stadium for the Texas Rangers? Why don't we ask them
about how leading Democrat Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles,
did the same thing?

"The Democrats have even topped the Republican Regents, the elite club of
$250,000 donors, with a big-dollar cadre of their own, a group of 18
individuals and corporations called Leadership 2000 who have given or raised
$350,000 or more." (NY Times, August 13,2000). Angelos is one of the members
of this select group. Of course we all know that it's perfectly OK to do
this stuff as long as you're not a Republican.

chud...@ix.netcom.com

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
Angelos is not running for President, while complaining about
$60K from Buddhists and $100K in cattle futures.

Carl
Mathew wrote:

> This is why you are voting for Nader.

Mathew

Aug 14, 2000, 9:17:31 PM8/14/00

Karen Horn

Aug 17, 2000, 1:38:31 AM8/17/00
In alt.impeach.clinton King Pineapple <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote:
: How about all that Democrat Party whining about how GW got the taxpayers of
: Texas to fund a new stadium for the Texas Rangers? Why don't we ask them
: about how leading Democrat Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles,
: did the same thing?
:

Let's not forget dirtbag John Mores of the san diego padres---a guy
who gave a job to freaking Webster Hubbell when he was in big trouble.

Yeah----Mores living in San diego, goes all the way to Arkansas
to hire a fucking clinton lawyer-- more like just gave him a "retainer"
to help out friend billyboy.

BTW, is that the "ethnically Diverse loving" democRAT Angelos, as
long as the "ethnically diverse" isn't a cuban refugee fleeing from
Castro.

Karen

Mitchell Holman

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
In article <8nfton$14ae$2...@thoth.cts.com>, Karen Horn <kah...@king.cts.com> wrote:
}
}
}
}BTW, is that the "ethnically Diverse loving" democRAT Angelos, as
}long as the "ethnically diverse" isn't a cuban refugee fleeing from
}Castro.
}
}Karen

I didn't you offering to adopt little Elian, Karen.

Eric Chomko

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
In alt.politics.clinton King Pineapple <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote:
: How about all that Democrat Party whining about how GW got the taxpayers of
: Texas to fund a new stadium for the Texas Rangers? Why don't we ask them
: about how leading Democrat Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles,
: did the same thing?

Baltimore is a nicer town than is Dallas-Fort Worth.

: "The Democrats have even topped the Republican Regents, the elite club of

: $250,000 donors, with a big-dollar cadre of their own, a group of 18
: individuals and corporations called Leadership 2000 who have given or raised
: $350,000 or more." (NY Times, August 13,2000). Angelos is one of the members
: of this select group. Of course we all know that it's perfectly OK to do
: this stuff as long as you're not a Republican.

You can have Angelos. How about we give him to you? Will you stop bitching
then?

I think he's a DINO...Democrat In Name Only.

Eric

TCarr13397

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
> ta2...@airmail.net (Mitchell Holman)

> I didn't you offering to adopt little Elian, Karen.

Why would anyone need to adopt a child with a competent father available and
able to parent him?

T.Carr

William Lynch

Aug 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/18/00
King Pineapple wrote:

> How about all that Democrat Party whining about how GW got the taxpayers of
> Texas to fund a new stadium for the Texas Rangers? Why don't we ask them
> about how leading Democrat Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles,
> did the same thing?
>
> "The Democrats have even topped the Republican Regents, the elite club of
> $250,000 donors, with a big-dollar cadre of their own, a group of 18
> individuals and corporations called Leadership 2000 who have given or raised
> $350,000 or more." (NY Times, August 13,2000). Angelos is one of the members
> of this select group. Of course we all know that it's perfectly OK to do
> this stuff as long as you're not a Republican.

Pissed off when the Dems beat you at your own game?

Bill