The Downfall of George W. Bush

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 30, 2004, 11:08:31 PM1/30/04

"ummm anyone out there" <ua...@umm.org> wrote in message news:<EXRVa.8018$kL2....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...

> Ahh so what do the stars say is going to happen since you seem to have a fix
> on GWB's astrology? At least give us the standard message on him what else
> does it say so we can verify it later?

That he is the worst dictator president to ever disgrace the oval
office and should be impeached for abusing the public trust...that he
has completely destroyed the economy and alienated even our closest
allies with his arrogance...

I have already predicted all that has come to pass the night they
announced he won, and is verifyable in the Google archives:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=economic+destructurization&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20030710153149.14876.00000271%40mb-m07.aol.com&rnum=5

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=91e0eq%24ib6%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=3

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl4121955890d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=8uav32%2469%241%40nnrp1.deja.com

The most important dates will be when T Mars squares the eclipse point
(9 Gemini which opposes his Mars (War and Military) and when Saturn
makes a station on his sun in 12 (October 25th, 2003). Then when
Saturn returns to his birthplace the chickens come home to roost.

These are listed at my site:
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/chart_display.htm

"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."
Proverbs 16:18

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 30, 2004, 11:22:51 PM1/30/04
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bee40070.0307310910.918e352%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1219338934d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=736bf6f8.0311132024.3b27af7f%40posting.google.com&rnum=42

"Now, these will be the next aspects I will delineate as we move into
very accelarated difficult period. The crisis for George Jr. begins on
November 16th through 25th, when his giving of power to the external
can no longer be a winning strategy. Progressed MC has been moving
over N Uranus in 11, this is when the loss of control in Iraq began.
We will delineate all the way up to his critical period in June of
2004, when impulse and defensiveness will reign, and a loss of control
of information cover-up will allow the propaganda machine to crumble."

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2003 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Jim Phillips

Jan 31, 2004, 12:44:15 PM1/31/04

Dammit Eddy, stop predicting Dubya's downfall--that'll guarantee
him a landslide victory in November!

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
George W. Bush: the best president since Bill Clinton

Pedantus

Jan 31, 2004, 2:12:36 PM1/31/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Al Chameth" <alch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Begins August 9th, 2003
>
> "ummm anyone out there" <ua...@umm.org> wrote in message
>
> > Ahh so what do the stars say is going to happen since you seem to have a
fix
> > on GWB's astrology? At least give us the standard message on him what
else
> > does it say so we can verify it later?
>
> That he is the worst dictator president to ever disgrace the oval
> office and should be impeached for abusing the public trust...that he
> has completely destroyed the economy and alienated even our closest
> allies with his arrogance...
>
> I have already predicted all that has come to pass the night they
> announced he won, and is verifyable in the Google archives:

Well, Ed, isn't this amazing considering the stars told you Gore was
going to be president?

+-

Feb 1, 2004, 3:37:15 PM2/1/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>> "Al Chameth" <alch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Begins August 9th, 2003
>
> "ummm anyone out there" <ua...@umm.org> wrote in message
>
>> Ahh so what do the stars say is going to happen since you seem to have a
>> fix on GWB's astrology? At least give us the standard message on him what
>> else does it say so we can verify it later?
>
> That he is the worst dictator president to ever disgrace the oval
> office and should be impeached for abusing the public trust...that he
> has completely destroyed the economy and alienated even our closest
> allies with his arrogance...
>
> I have already predicted all that has come to pass the night they
> announced he won, and is verifyable in the Google archives:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=economi

+destructurization&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20030710153149.14876.00000271
40mb-m07.aol.com&rnum=5

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=91e0eq
24ib6%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=3

> http://groups.google.com
groups?q=g:thl4121955890d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=8uav32%2469

241%40nnrp1.deja.com

> The most important dates will be when T Mars squares the eclipse point
> (9 Gemini which opposes his Mars (War and Military) and when Saturn
> makes a station on his sun in 12 (October 25th, 2003). Then when
> Saturn returns to his birthplace the chickens come home to roost.
>
> These are listed at my site:
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/chart_display.htm
>
> "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."
> Proverbs 16:18
>
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
> Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
> Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

POSTED TWICE, SPAM ALERT! FORWARDED TO NANAU, ED WOLLMANN, BAD KOOK! BAD!
--
+-; the point where things begin and end, where the end is start and start
comes to it's final end.....

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 31, 2004, 8:02:30 PM1/31/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<E6TSb.7612$n62....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

If you truly understood my work, and had read my work, you would know
that there is no prediction of THE future, because all probable
futures have an equal chance of manifestation.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=36DDE71C.7453%40earthlink.net

"XV. The counselor cannot participate in the science of following. We
can
only help an individual rediscover things within him or herself that
they prefer to create and experience. There is no such thing as a
prediction of THE future because the future is determined to a great
extent by decisions and awareness acted upon now. All futures have
equal
probability of manifestation when acted upon with trust. Astrologers
predict the future through a sensing of present energies that may
change
depending on the awareness of the individuals involved. Accurate
empathy
equates to analytical discernment in many ways."

Besides, he did win by vote count.

"Free will, will simply be the exercising of the chosen purpose,
whether from the higher consciousness level or the physiological
level." Bashar-"The New Metaphysics" 1987, page 18.

"Karma is simply an expression of momentum in a particular direction
with regard to what the higher self wishes to experience of itself.
All karma is self imposed. It is not a judgment. It is the recognition
of balance. It is the recognition of an idea that is being lived out,
that is being experienced, and the chosing of situations that will
allow for that experience to occur in physical reality." Bashar

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Pedantus

Jan 31, 2004, 8:29:40 PM1/31/04

"Edmond H. Wollmann" <alsim...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[.......................]

I understand that you keep trying to make predictions and fail half of the
50/50 propositions. Your postdictions are a litrtle better.

> Edmond H. Wollmann

JFF

Feb 1, 2004, 12:06:51 AM2/1/04
President Bush will be re-elected after Osama bin Laden is found dead in
Pakistan and will keep tax cuts coming!

EIB 4Life

Feb 1, 2004, 3:30:42 PM2/1/04
A Difficult Record to Defend

Examples of why John F'ing Kerry is off his rocker... Audio A

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/01/013004_5_kerryrecord.asx

Why Kerry isn't suited for the role of Commander in Chief...Audio B

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/01/013004_6_kerryrecordII.asx

I mentioned yesterday that John Kerry is going to have some trouble on
the campaign trail because he's got a record that is going to be very
difficult to defend, and this is one of the reasons why so many
surrogates are out there speaking for Kerry, and no sooner did I say
that than Morton Kondracke has put together a mini list of things that
Kerry has voted for over the years and voted against that are going to
add up to causing him problems.
"In speeches, Kerry claims to have fought for various causes this
Congress. Well, it's hard to name a major piece of legislation that
bears his name.

Chief Democratic rival Howard Dean has pointedly observed, for instance,
that Kerry voted not to fight the 1991 Persian Gulf War after Iraq had
invaded Kuwait but then voted to give President Bush power to fight the
2003 war, which a huge majority of Democrats opposed. The dossier on
Kerry also includes - and I told you about this - a 1995 proposal to cut
intelligence funding by $300 million over five years, a 1994 proposal to
cut $1 billion from the program that coordinates counterterrorism
activities."

Here's our boy, John Kerry, voted for a 1994 proposal to cut $1 billion
from the program that coordinates counterterrorism activities. The
Boston Globe observed last year that in 1984 Kerry said he would cancel
the B-1 bomber and the B-2 stealth bomber, that he would cancel the
Apache helicopter, the Patriot missile, the F-15, the F-14, and Harrier
jets, and the Aegis air defense cruiser. Well, hell, that's a pretty big
chunk of modern military that he would have just cancelled the B-1, the
B2, the Apache helicopter, the Patriot missile, the F-15, the F-14 -
what are we going to have left? We're going to have Bradley personnel
carriers but nothing to defend the guys in them. The Boston Globe also
reported he advocated cuts in other systems, including the, oh wait, I'm
wrong. The Bradley vehicle. He wanted to cut the Bradley vehicle. Cuts
in the Abrams tank, the Bradley fighting vehicle, and Tomahawk missile
programs, all critical to U.S. military success in Afghanistan and Iraq.
How's he going to defend this? I mean he'll come up with a way, he's a
Democrat, he'll parse it, but this is not stuff that you really want to
run for as commander-in-chief on. And while Kerry legitimately surrounds
himself with fellow Vietnam War veterans and protests Republican cuts in
veterans programs, opponents point out that Kerry never sought an
appointment to the Veterans Affairs Committee where he could have had an
impact on policy.

Lots of cuts, just as I've told you, lots of votes to get rid of various
aspects of the military and intelligence gathering, counterterrorism
operations. He's got a lot of explaining to do here. I've watched this
debate last night, and there's all this analysis, who was the best
debater, who won the thing last night – and you throw Brokaw out
because he's clearly the best guy on the stage - but you have to say
that Kerry won that debate no matter what he said no matter how he
looked because nobody attacked him. If they did, they didn't succeed at
it. He's the front-runner, they've got this record. Now, what does this
tell you? He's got this record, not even Lieberman, Lieberman doesn't
believe all this stuff, Lieberman didn't vote this way, Lieberman is
trying to gain some ground. Lieberman did try to take some unpopular
Democratic positions last night, and it was gutsy to watch him try it
but he just didn't have that verve and passion behind it. He stood up
for NAFTA and I thought that audience was going to get up and walk out
of there, you know, South Carolina they've lost all these textile jobs
and they blame it on NAFTA. Somebody look up how big a part of South
Carolina agriculture is tobacco? Find that. I know it's big in North
Carolina and I know John Edwards running around talking about the two
Americas, and in North Carolina, a lot of the agricultural jobs lost are
in the tobacco business because of the

Democrats' pursuit of tobacco companies. And I don't know what the
percentage of agricultural output in South Carolina is tobacco, but
there might be some there that would help to explain some of those
losses. But Lieberman is out there saying, hey, we've had a net gain in
this country of jobs, because of NAFTA.

There was ice in that room. I mean, it was just dead quiet. He said
we've got to tackle this business we cannot put up a wall around this
country and stop being who we are simply because of trade. He said South
Carolina exports something, a hundred and some odd thousand export jobs
in South Carolina, and if you anti-NAFTA guys get your way, those jobs
are going to be lost, too. The room was dead quiet, there wasn't one, I
mean I didn't have the volume up that loud, I'm not that eager to
totally punish myself, it's enough to watch this thing, to have to
listen to it is another, you know, bit of punitive behavior, but
nevertheless here you've got Kerry's voting record and there are some of
these candidates that could have cited some of this stuff from the
standpoint he's not fit to be commander-in-chief.
The problem is that Dean couldn't do it, and Edwards, I don't know,
these guys, if they're afraid to tackle Kerry on this voting record,
then none of them are going to get this nomination other than Kerry
because he's a sitting duck. He's a sitting duck, and I guess it just
boils down to the fact something we've always said here, the Democrats
just don't consider this terrorism that big a deal.
And, in fact, John Kerry himself said during last night's presidential
debate the threat of terrorism has been exaggerated. "I think there's
been an exaggeration," Kerry said, when asked whether President Bush had
overstated the threat of terrorism. "They're misleading all Americans in
a profound way." Edwards said, "It's just hard for me to see how you can
say there's an exaggeration when thousands of people lost their lives on
September 11th."

Kerry said one of the things that you need to know as president is how
things work in Congress if you want to get things done. One of the
things that happens in Congress is you can in fact write a bill. But you
haven't done that. Your name is not on any major pieces of legislation.
Threat of terrorism exaggerated, eh? Edwards, as I say, was born in
South Carolina, said that he has to win there, took the first
opportunity to disagree with Kerry, as you heard. But if you go to John
Kerry's website, you find the exact opposite statement. On
JohnKerry.com, you will find this statement. "The most basic
responsibility of government is to provide for the common defense. The
Bush administration has provided too little support, too little
leadership, and too little vision for the common defense of our
homeland. John Kerry has the courage to roll back George W. Bush's tax
cuts for the wealthiest Americans so we can invest in our homeland
security. America needs a new homeland security that asks Americans to
do more and take steps as big as the threats we face." This guy is off
his rocker.

I just have to go through this one more time. I feel like I hurried it
because of the time constraints in the prior segment. Oh, by the way, we
looked up tobacco, South Carolina, 12% of all farm commodities. So I
mean 12% is 12%. You wipe out the tobacco business or put a big ding in
it, North Carolina, South Carolina, you're going to have some job losses
there and of course you'll never hear the Democrats talking about those
job losses that they have led the responsibility for primarily in the
tobacco business.

All right, John Kerry last night said the threat of terrorism has been
exaggerated. "I think there's been an exaggeration. The Bush
administration is misleading all Americans in a profound way." I just
want to read to you what's on his website. The John Kerry for president
website, by the way. "The most basic responsibility of government is to
provide for the common defense. The Bush administration has provided too
little support, too little leadership, and too little vision for the
common defense of our homeland. John Kerry has the courage to roll back
George Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans so we can invest in
our homeland security. America needs a new tax increase for homeland
security that asks Americans to do more and take steps as big as the
threats we face."

That's your candidate, Democrats, I mean you do with it what you will.
First he never said what I said, claimed he never said what he said
about nobody in the Democratic Party needing the south. He did say it.
Now he's out there saying Bush is over...you know, this is almost
Deanesque, to run around out there and start talking about how, "I don't
believe all this terrorism talk of the president, he's over-blowing it,
I don't believe all this," and then you go to his website, "we need to
get rid of the Bush tax cut so we can pay for all this defense for
terrorism that we have to face."

I don't care what's happening in the White House, folks, this stuff is
just sheer panic city if these people get anywhere near the White House.
I'll tell you, it is going to be genuine panic time. And I want to
remind you again why the liberals are the way they are: they're just
afraid, folks. These poor people are just afraid. They believe that they
can make friends with people like Osama bin Laden, they think if they
just show people like that that our military is not going to harm them,
that we have no intention of going beyond our borders and we're not
going to launch missiles at them, that they'll leave us alone. They're
just afraid. They're just afraid all this is going to lead to them
getting hurt or something. They're just scared. And they actually do
believe that this is the way to deal with people who intend us harm.

Examples of why John F'ing Kerry is off his rocker... Audio A

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/01/013004_5_kerryrecord.asx

Why Kerry isn't suited for the role of Commander in Chief...Audio B

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/01/013004_6_kerryrecordII.asx

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

Dan Baldwin

Feb 2, 2004, 3:48:28 PM2/2/04
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<E6TSb.7612$n62....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > > "ummm anyone out there" <ua...@umm.org> wrote in message

> > fix
> > else
>
> > > That he is the worst dictator president to ever disgrace the oval
> > > office and should be impeached for abusing the public trust...that he
> > > has completely destroyed the economy and alienated even our closest
> > > allies with his arrogance...
>
> > > I have already predicted all that has come to pass the night they
> > > announced he won, and is verifyable in the Google archives:
>
> > Well, Ed, isn't this amazing considering the stars told you Gore was
> > going to be president?
>
> If you truly understood my work

you would be completely fucking insane.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"No, goddamned liar. You have the problem." -JoJo Bartmo in just about
every message he posts

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do."
-Edmo, enemy of Irony Meters all over Usenet

"It's not Latin, clueless wannabe tryhard." -Fucknozzle Junior
discussing the phrase 'Illegimati non carborundum'(sic)

Hail the un-alive

Cujo

Jan 31, 2004, 12:07:03 AM1/31/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

>> "Al Chameth" <alch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Begins August 9th, 2003
>
> "ummm anyone out there" <ua...@umm.org> wrote in message
>
>> Ahh so what do the stars say is going to happen since you seem to
>> have a fix on GWB's astrology? At least give us the standard message
>> on him what else does it say so we can verify it later?
>
> That he is the worst dictator president to ever disgrace the oval
> office and should be impeached for abusing the public trust...that he
> has completely destroyed the economy and alienated even our closest
> allies with his arrogance...

Ed, it's not like you were getting any clients before Bush was elected.

> I have already predicted all that has come to pass the night they
> announced he won, and is verifyable in the Google archives:

What a joke.

Vague screed.

Where were your prophecies about 9/11/01, Eddieeeeee?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Cujo

Jan 31, 2004, 8:18:40 PM1/31/04
alsim...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote in

SO your predictions are right even when they're wrong. Don't forget you
used the term "prediction" to describe your effort, dumbfuck.

You aren't fooling anyone, you scumbag.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.

"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 5, 2004, 2:16:10 PM2/5/04
alsim...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote in message news:<edc1b2f0.0401...@posting.google.com>...

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bee40070.0307310910.918e352%40posting.google.com

..."He has (mis)used the resources of the most powerful nation on the
planet, spent billions of dollars of taxpayers money, trumped up and
falsified information even the intelligence community would not be so
stupid as to use, and destroyed the credibility and goodwill of the
US...
All for a plan of vengence so he could kill Saddam Hussein because his
father failed and as he puts it: "He tried to kill my daddy."
What sort of idiots would allow a person of his low intelligence to
use the resources of the US for such a imbecilic motive and issue at
the cost of all else?"

There never were any WMDs and HE KNEW IT, only vengence for daddy.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1219338934d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=736bf6f8.0311132024.3b27af7f%40posting.google.com&rnum=42

> "Now, these will be the next aspects I will delineate as we move into
> a very accelarated difficult period. The crisis for George Jr. begins on
> November 16th through 25th, when his giving of power to the external
> can no longer be a winning strategy. Progressed MC has been moving
> over N Uranus in 11, this is when the loss of control in Iraq began.
> We will delineate all the way up to his critical period in June of
> 2004, when impulse and defensiveness will reign, and a loss of control
> of information cover-up will allow the propaganda machine to crumble."

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Dan Baldwin

Feb 5, 2004, 2:32:32 PM2/5/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> alsim...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote

Talk to youself much, fucking kook?

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"If the whole group must be ruined to prevent that, so be it. Few if
anyone comes to my defense, so why the hell should I care if they have a
good place to post ?" -Foamy Bartmo, Phyrric meteorologist

Joseph Bartlo

Feb 5, 2004, 5:15:18 PM2/5/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> alsim...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wroteSLAP!

Why are you responding to yourself? To tell yourself what you wrote, you
fucking kook?

Joseph Bartlo

Feb 6, 2004, 12:11:07 AM2/6/04
Phoenix wrote:

> In article <bvuf9n$cn1$0...@pita.alt.net>,

> Maybe he's having trouble convincing himself.

He's so incoherent even he doesn't know what he's saying!

Edmond H. Wollmann

Feb 8, 2004, 11:12:10 PM2/8/04
"As I walk through, this wicked world,
I ask myself, "Is there only pain and hatred and misery?"
So where are the strong???
And who are the trusted???
And where is the HHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMONY? Sweet harmony?
And each time I see it slip away, just makes me wanna cry;
What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?
OOOoohhhhhhh, what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?"
Elvis Costello

Dan Baldwin

Feb 8, 2004, 11:21:36 PM2/8/04
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> "As I wa<SPORK!>

Did you have any weather to discuss, private-message posting fuckhead?

Mr. Pesto

Feb 9, 2004, 12:14:59 AM2/9/04
Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> "As I walk through, this wicked world,

How is Gay little Nathan's pathetic band "Motalio" going?

Shit, they suck almost as much as your book sales, if that's possible,

Number1Fred

Feb 9, 2004, 1:03:04 PM2/9/04

> "As I walk through, this wicked world,
> I ask myself, "Is there only pain and hatred and misery?"
> So where are the strong???
> And who are the trusted???
> And where is the HHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMONY? Sweet harmony?
> And each time I see it slip away, just makes me wanna cry;
> What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?
> OOOoohhhhhhh, what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?"
> Elvis Costello

Sung by Costello, written by Nick Lowe, you dimwit.

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 10, 2004, 11:58:22 AM2/10/04
Cujo <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:<bvhk5e$kkq$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>...

I predicted the GWB presidency pretty accurately considering I posted
this before he took office.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1

"Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of
vote
count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability
promote agenda, and in the confidence (which he will destroy further)
of the
people. But this is necessary and positive for taking back power. The
eclipse squares George W. Bush's Neptune in house 3 from house 5
reinforcing
the above mentioned issues, especially foreign, which are NOT LIKE
they were
when his father used old beliefs to stir the American populace to
punish
children in Iraq as a propaganda ploy to unite us in a mission. We are
becoming one world united, and this cannot be stopped. This president
will
learn through this co-created (by both the populace and him) powerless
position, that changing one's own beliefs and unifying and DEVELOPING
one's
beliefs is far more powerful than trying to force one's own on
others--be it
country or person. His Sun/Moon fall on the US' own defensive and
insecure
Sun/Saturn square. All of our fears as a nation will now be
unflatteringly
played out--which is another necessary element (along with the Clinton
scandal) to destructurize the delusional beliefs the populace holds
that
these people wo serve are somehow "better" than those they serve. This
president is the symbol of my prediction of the momentum of the
collectivity
to take back power from the government in ways I have previously
outlined
(the first on television in 1991) the first issue being:
A) The evidence that every SINGLE person makes a difference in the
creation
of the world belief and world reality as evidenced in the vote
counting.
B) That when we give power to governmental institutions to take
responsibility for things we are unwilling to, they may USURP power
and take
responsibility (or control of) things we may NOT want them to (Orion
negativity)."

"He never listens to them, he knows that they're the fools. They don't
like him the fool on the hill... Sees the sun going down and the eyes
in his head-sees the world spinning 'round." The Beatles "The Fool On
The Hill."

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.e-wollmann.com/pleiadian1/

Mr. Pesto

Feb 11, 2004, 11:05:55 AM2/11/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

And he lost NONE of those, you ridiculous fool!

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 11, 2004, 6:54:28 PM2/11/04
"Mr. Pesto" <joseph...@liescrappestsLCP.com> wrote in message news:<c0djsu$hc0$1...@pita.alt.net>...

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > I predicted the GWB presidency pretty accurately considering I posted
> > this before he took office.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1

> > "Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of
> > vote count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability
> > to promote agenda,"

> And he lost NONE of those, you ridiculous fool!

You cut these out:

"and in the confidence (which he will destroy further)of the

people"...

"reinforcing the above mentioned issues, especially foreign, which are
NOT LIKE they were when his father used old beliefs to stir the
American populace to punish children in Iraq as a propaganda ploy to

unite us in a mission"...

"His Sun/Moon fall on the US' own defensive and insecure Sun/Saturn

square (of the US chart). All of our fears as a nation will now be
unflatteringly played out"...

"when we give power to governmental institutions to take
responsibility for things we are unwilling to, they may USURP power
and take responsibility (or control of) things we may NOT want them

to"...

What part of those predictions, which were 100% accurate,-- stated one
entire month before he even took office-- do you not comprenhend?

"> He just keeps repeating crap about killing sitting ducks for peace
as if
> it will then make his "they tried to kill my daddy" agenda seem like it
> might have something to do with reality, when it doesn't. This is a
> prime example of a Mercury in Leo rigid ego blinder effect in high gear.
> He wants to sacrifice Americans, the economy, world peace and high
> opinion of the US all over the world for his "daddy" and his OCD agenda,
> when all Clinton had was a blowjob that was harped on for two terms, and
> what do the people do now? Ignore him and let the crap continue. Does no
> one get this or see this as I do?"

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3E4B0D43.945E0402%40mindspring.com&rnum=14

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by
those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
Post a follow-up to this message

Joseph Bart1o

Feb 11, 2004, 9:56:09 PM2/11/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Mr. Pesto" <joseph...@liescrappestsLCP.com> wrote in message news:<c0djsu$hc0$1...@pita.alt.net>...
>
>>Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>

>>>I predicted the GWB presidency pretty accurately considering I posted
>>>this before he took office.
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1
>

>>>"Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of
>>>vote count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability
>>>to promote agenda,"
>

>>And he lost NONE of those, you ridiculous fool!
>

> You cut these out:

Of COURSE I did, jackass!

I'm going to cut out the rest of your BULLSHIT since you can't seem to
get ANYTHING right! Your claims of "accuracy" are a fuckin' JOKE!

He didn't lose the election, he won it!

That's why he's the PRESIDENT now, you stupid fuckhead!

Ever hear of the Electoral College?

He didn't lose the election in terms of effectiveness, either. That's
because, both effectively and ACTUALLY, he is THE PRESIDENT!

He did not lose the ability to wield power, you dumb shithead! He's
wielding all sorts of power, moron! Heard of the Patriot Act, lately?

You think he lost his ability to promote his agenda? How do you think
the PATRIOT ACT GOT PASSED? How do you think Halliburton and Big
Business gets a pass from him?

Wollmann, you're such an ignorant idiot!

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 11, 2004, 10:17:17 PM2/11/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

> "Mr. Pesto" <joseph...@liescrappestsLCP.com> wrote in message news:<c0djsu$hc0$1...@pita.alt.net>...
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > I predicted the GWB presidency pretty accurately considering I posted
> > > this before he took office.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1

> > > "Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of
> > > vote count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability
> > > to promote agenda,"

> > And he lost NONE of those, you ridiculous fool!

> You cut these out:
> "and in the confidence (which he will destroy further)of the
> people"...

> "reinforcing the above mentioned issues, especially foreign, which are
> NOT LIKE they were when his father used old beliefs to stir the
> American populace to punish children in Iraq as a propaganda ploy to
> unite us in a mission"...

> "His Sun/Moon fall on the US' own defensive and insecure Sun/Saturn
> square (of the US chart). All of our fears as a nation will now be
> unflatteringly played out"...

> "when we give power to governmental institutions to take
> responsibility for things we are unwilling to, they may USURP power
> and take responsibility (or control of) things we may NOT want them
> to"...

And this!
"The eclipse opposes the US Venus/Jupiter conjunction and is a signal
that
this new president is about to undo UNIFYING prosperity, and lead us
into
foreign, legal, religious and economic conflict. Inflation is a very
high
probability. Arrogance will be the catalyst."

> What part of those predictions, which were 100% accurate,-- stated one
> entire month before he even took office-- do you not comprenhend?

> > "He (George Bush) just keeps repeating crap about killing sitting ducks for > > peace as if it will then make his "they tried to kill my daddy" agenda seem > > like it might have something to do with reality, when it doesn't. This is a

> > prime example of a Mercury in Leo rigid ego blinder effect in high gear.
> > He wants to sacrifice Americans, the economy, world peace and high
> > opinion of the US all over the world for his "daddy" and his OCD agenda,
> > when all Clinton had was a blowjob that was harped on for two terms, and
> > what do the people do now? Ignore him and let the crap continue. Does no
> > one get this or see this as I do?"

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3E4B0D43.945E0402%40mindspring.com&rnum=14

"Things that you held high and told yourself were true;
lost or changin' as the days come down to you.
Down to you, constant stranger -
you're a brute,
you're an angel,
you can crawl,
you can fly too--it's down to you...it all comes down to you!"
Joni Mitchell "Court and Spark"

Jim Phillips

Feb 12, 2004, 10:08:38 AM2/12/04

Who wants to bet that, if (when!) Dubya loses re-election that
Wollmann will claim credit?

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net

"If you have chicken at lunch and chicken at dinner, do you ever
wonder if the two chickens knew each other?" -- George Carlin

Dan Baldwin

Feb 12, 2004, 12:09:32 PM2/12/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

Talking to yourself again, fuckhead?

Do you have that list of accounts I supposedly lost yet, you impotent
pussy?

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 12, 2004, 12:43:33 PM2/12/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...
> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

> > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1

> > > And he lost NONE of those, you ridiculous fool!

You failed to read properly spammer!

> "The eclipse opposes the US Venus/Jupiter conjunction and is a signal
> that this new president is about to undo UNIFYING prosperity, and lead us
> into foreign, legal, religious and economic conflict. Inflation is a very
> high probability. Arrogance will be the catalyst."

Everyone fighting over the "true" nature of the religious institution
of marriage, many children left behind, 3 million jobs lost, a 300
billion dollar surplus turned into a 500 billion dollar deficit, and
every country around the world despising us--

I repeat to all!--- Including so-called psychics and astrologers all
over the world who came nowhere near my accurate projection:

> > What part of those predictions, which were 100% accurate,-- stated one
> > entire month before he even took office-- do you not comprenhend?

"Be silent, be still, that's it. And look upon this moment. Savor it.
Rejoice with great gladness, great gladness. Remember it always, for
you are joined by it, you are one under the stars! Remember it well
then, this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead you
can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur the King!

For it is the doom of men that they forget." Merlin the Magician

Dan Baldwin

Feb 12, 2004, 12:56:29 PM2/12/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...
> > alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

Following up to yourself twice in a row.

Houston, we have Wollkook Meltdown in progress, over. <scrrch>

Before you tip over into the abyss shrieking in horror do please post
that list of accounts you claim I've lost, oh ye who should have been a
blow job.

Maryanne Kehoe

Feb 12, 2004, 4:20:05 PM2/12/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...
>
>>alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

>>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=The+Christmas+eclipse+of+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Se616.24291%24c32.5763270%40typhoon.san.rr.com&rnum=1

> You failed to read properly spammer!

You failed to WRITE properly, comma abuser!

Edmond Wollmann

Dan Baldwin

Feb 13, 2004, 12:36:28 PM2/13/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> >
> > alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...
> > > alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<35325a08.04021...@posting.google.com>...

Yeah, repeatedly following up to yourself is just the thing to
reestablish your credibility and make you seem less of a frothing loon
on Usenet, Edmo.

You still working on that list of accounts you claim I've lost,
powerless one?