Uncurious George Meets the Press

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

OrangeSFO

未读,
2004年4月13日 23:50:442004/4/13
收件人
"It would have been awfully hard to do, as well, by the way. We would have
had — we hadn't got our relationship right with Pakistan yet. The caucus
area would have been very difficult from which to base."

Caucus area? Can anyone point to this area on a map?

....Oh--the CAUCASUS! (Yale AND Harvard, huh?)

QUESTION: Mr. President, why are you and the vice president insisting on
appearing together before the 9/11 Commission?

BUSH: Because the 9/11 Commission wants to ask us questions, that's why
we're meeting. And I look forward to meeting with them and answering their
questions.

QUESTION: I was asking why you're appearing together, rather than
separately, which was their request.

BUSH: Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that
the 9/11 Commission is looking forward to asking us. And I'm looking
forward to answering them.

0 个新帖子