"911 meteorite" and melted guns found in WTC debris pile

jw3...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 4:35:14 PM5/23/08
Regarding World Trade Centers being taken down with explosives on
9/11. Does anybody know if the guns found encased in melted
concrete from the debris pile were chemically analyzed? I assume the
chemical analysis would show a thermite signature. There is also a
big blob of molten contrete/iron about 3 feet in diameter that was
found at the bottom of the debris pile - its being saved for a 9/11
museum (I think). Does anyone know if that was chemically analyzed?

I searched Youtube for some videos that show the "911 meteorite" and
info that shows explosives were in WTC 1, 2 and 7. Also, photos of
the guns encased in melted concrete - links below:

So called "911 meteorite" - because it looks like a meteorite! (is
this a thermite blob?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbkl81qwEMA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfR7s_VOWWw

Thermite evidence, Fire + steel beams + sulphur (from drywall/gypsum
board) does NOT explain thermite droplets/microshpheres! :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foREyW6LWsI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FCqsIgCcZQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEoKhyXKWxQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvqqgN4gYw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wVLeKwSkXA&feature=related

Thermite droplet/microsphere photo - perfect sphere shape - only
thermite can do that. A building fire can not!:
http://www.ae911truth.org/images/gallery/dust.jpg

WTC Building 7 - Falls straight down but no large fire was present!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58h0LjdMry0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM&feature=related

Molten aluminum glows yellow hot? Not in a building fire - this must
be thermite!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2ck2qsiGA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQdkyaO56OY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3gHjg7c-E&feature=related

Core columns - Way too thick to fail due to weakening in a fire (also
had fireproofing insulation):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ11i6fi7KQ

Richard Gage - Archetctual Engineer shows evidence of explosives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjJzlcdtlkU

Very thick horseshoe shaped beam with no cracks in bent area:
http://thewebfairy.com/911/h-effect/horseshoe.htm

Melted concrete surrounding police guns. A caption at the NYC police
museum reads: "Fire temperatures were so intense that concrete melted
like lava around anything in its path". Next to the caption is the
actual gun encased in what it describes as "melted concrete". It is
impossible for a building fire to melt concrete. But thermite CAN
melt iron and concrete::
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11guns/

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11guns/DSC_7414.JPG

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11guns/DSC_7415.JPG

Al Dykes

May 24, 2008, 10:36:52 AM5/24/08
In article <66a4b126-fe21-4f00...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

<jw3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Regarding World Trade Centers being taken down with explosives on
>9/11. Does anybody know if the guns found encased in melted
>concrete from the debris pile were chemically analyzed? I assume the
>chemical analysis would show a thermite signature. There is also a
>big blob of molten contrete/iron about 3 feet in diameter that was
>found at the bottom of the debris pile - its being saved for a 9/11
>museum (I think). Does anyone know if that was chemically analyzed?

It was just a few floors of WTC compressed into a lump. It wasn't
exposed to any extreme temps. We know this becuase it is full of
office papers. There is no chemical found in therite or thermate that
isn't found in any high-rise fire, which would make an analysis "for
thermite" kind of pointless.

It meteorite" has no "molten" anything in it.

Video news of steel including the "meteorite"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5974676289896332623

1,300 pieces of steel in storage in a hanger at JFK airport

http://www.amny.com/entertainment/news/am-wtcrelics-pg2006,0,6613706.photogallery?index=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799363656282270164

Thank you for asking a question instead of asking a rhetorical
question.

The "truth Movement" has confused "asking questions" with making
unsubstantiated assertions, not listening to the polite responses and
shouting "Inside Job!" over a bullhorn, and selling books and DVDs to
children.

--
Al Dykes