Is Bush Stupid?

Polish Prince (Not Bobby Vinton)

Mar 5, 2003, 3:41:25 AM3/5/03
He sought the approval of the U.N. to respond to Iraq with force. Such a
Mortal Mistake. The U.N. is a Farce, they cannot even stand behind their own
resolutions. Weapons Inspections for the purpose of Disarmament of the
Butcher, is a very sick Joke. It is beyond that, it is a Fantasy. Clinton
did not get U.N. approval to bomb Baghdad or Belgrade. Does anyone remember
that? There were no mass anti-war demonstrations, there were no attacks from
Congress against Clinton's policy. Bush should have ignored Powell, screw
the U.N., screw the Leftist anti-Bush marchers and took out the Butcher of
Baghdad in January. He should have made that decision as Leader of the
Greatest Country on Earth.

Liveforthelittlejoys

Mar 5, 2003, 4:03:59 AM3/5/03
Yes and so are you

"Polish Prince (Not Bobby Vinton)" <wawrz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in
message news:VKi9a.1734$1v.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
: He sought the approval of the U.N. to respond to Iraq with force. Such a

:
:
:
:

Steve

Mar 5, 2003, 4:16:25 AM3/5/03

Without the UN, Bush's legitmacy ends at the 12 mile territorial limit of
the United States of America and her various colonies (Puerto Rico, Guam,
American Samoa....etc...etc..)

Fine by me.

Outside that area, he is just another unaccountable dictator if he tries to
use force to get his way.

Certainly no one in any country outside the US voted for Bush.

But then most Americans didn't vote for him either.

--
Steve
--

- Guy Dauncey

NetizenDave

Mar 5, 2003, 5:06:28 AM3/5/03
Gawd, you're a dumbass...

"Polish Prince (Not Bobby Vinton)" <wawrz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in
message news:VKi9a.1734$1v.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

think...@aol.com

Mar 5, 2003, 5:55:14 AM3/5/03
thank you for the brilliant response, "nETIZEN dave".

This message has been brought to you by thinktank.
Liberals. The "compassionate" and "intellectual" ones.
(as proven by "Netizen Dave")

"NetizenDave" <netiz...@SPAMMENOThotmail.com> wrote in message

Jimmy

Mar 5, 2003, 7:24:03 AM3/5/03

"Polish Prince (Not Bobby Vinton)" <wawrz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in
message news:VKi9a.1734$1v.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Greatest Country on Earth???

That makes me laugh. I can recall Bush being asked basic foreign Affairs
questions during the run-up to the Presidency that included "Who is the
Egyptian leader" and who is "The King of Jordan" This imbecile replied "The
President" and "The King" respectively. You talk about the butcher of
Baghdad and consider nothing that the US have butchered more than any other
Nation and ironically with weapons of the greatest mass destruction ever,
the twice Nuclear bombing of Japan. The very same Nation has divorced itself
as the Worlds biggest polluter from it's previous commitments to the Kyoto
agreement, complains about mass destruction capabilities of Iraq and yet is
now contemplating manufacturing mini-nuclear weapons to destroy enemy
bunkers! Incredible arrogance. It armed Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war and
trained Osama to fight agains the Russians and wonders why Nations like
Russia are against any war with Iraq? It's even resorted to a 9 billion US$
bribe for access into Turkey!

And only last sunday one of the Us's spy planes were intercepted by four
North Korean migs whilst it flew only 150 miles off the North Korean shore.
what the frig were the US doing so close?. They now have the cheek to
complain that their spy plane could'nt complete it's mission and it was
forced to abandon it's reconisance only to return to Japan. What would the
US have done if the North Koreans had sent a spy plane 150 miles off the US
mainland? Probably shot it down and still whinged! Now the US have sent a
combination of 24 B52 and B1 bombers to Guam for the sake of being closer to
North Korea. With an imbecile like Bush at the US helm, God help us all.
This lunatic of a Tyrant can be guaranteed to screw up any hope of Global
peaceand any hope of lowering Global pollution which kills thousands each
year. And he sits there scratching his head at the concept that the US are
at an all time high risk from terrorism! Like the old Texan saying "If you
removed all the shite from a Texan, you could bury him in a matchbox!

Quicksand

Mar 5, 2003, 9:59:33 AM3/5/03
"Polish Prince \(Not Bobby Vinton\)" <wawrz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<VKi9a.1734$1v.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> He should have made that decision as Leader of the
> Greatest Country on Earth.

you are mistaken. Bush is not the leader of Canada.

FHLA56

Mar 5, 2003, 12:21:45 PM3/5/03
Keep your eye on the UN, because --they will get big teeth and those big teeth
will put an end to religious interference in political governments.
*************************8

>Subject: Is Bush Stupid?
>From: "Polish Prince \(Not Bobby Vinton\)" wawrz...@worldnet.att.net
>Newsgroups: alt.politics, alt.politics.bush, alt.politics.clinton
>Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:41:25 GMT

Patrick Finucane

Mar 5, 2003, 2:21:39 PM3/5/03

Yes he is. We are a member of the United Nations. We should have joined up
with the United Warmongering Nations group instead. The UN was created after a
war and is a diplomatic entity. If we had joined up with the warmongering
group, their solution first is war and then ask questions later...a diplomacy
bush is very comfortable with.