This is what we are tired of

1 view

Lewis Long

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00

JWK

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
Oh boy! More insane rantings from the Rethuglican's Idol, Lush Dumbaugh.
Dumbaugh should really keep his mouth shut on Vietnam. He dodged the draft
during the Vietnam War by claiming that an infected boil on his ass made him
4F. To me that makes ANYTHING he has to say about Vietnam worthless.

"Lewis Long" <lew...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Lewis Long

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00

JWK <what...@care.com> wrote in message

| Oh boy! More insane rantings from the Rethuglican's Idol, Lush Dumbaugh.
| Dumbaugh should really keep his mouth shut on Vietnam. He dodged the
draft
| during the Vietnam War by claiming that an infected boil on his ass made
him
| 4F. To me that makes ANYTHING he has to say about Vietnam worthless.

With an idol like clinton, I can see why.