Drudge Report - Pedophile Friendly and full of Shizzle!

Unknown

Oct 6, 2006, 9:32:04 AM10/6/06
I just took a look at that waste of Internet space, the Drudge Report.
All they can say about the Foley matter is it is all the fault of the
messenger (not I.M.). Considering all the pages that worked for Foley
are registered Republicans, somehow the Democrats are to blame.

AS IF SOME REPUBLICAN GAVE A CLINTON OR SORROWS AGENT ALL THEY WOULD
NEED TO DESTROY THE REPUBLICANS HOPE IN 06 AND 08!!!!

I bet Drudge still thinks the moon is made of cheese!

Even TheOnion.com parody pages have more believable stories than on
that Drudge nonsense.

mile roberts

Oct 6, 2006, 10:42:02 AM10/6/06

Matt Drudge is an admitted homosexual.