Bush: "Some people say I have a swagger. In Texas, we call that walking."

Nobody

Sep 3, 2004, 3:11:40 PM9/3/04
Except that you're not from Texas dipshit.

FITO

Sep 3, 2004, 3:39:06 PM9/3/04

"Nobody" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Except that you're not from Texas dipshit.

Also, because most chimpanzees swagger due to their long arms.

Hound Dog

Sep 3, 2004, 5:41:03 PM9/3/04

"Nobody" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Except that you're not from Texas dipshit.

Texan's walk how they do because they are trying to avoid walking in all
those piles of shit left by cattle and the Bushs, mainly the Bushs.

Crippled Hateful Freak

Sep 3, 2004, 3:44:35 PM9/3/04

Roger

Sep 4, 2004, 6:27:23 AM9/4/04
"Nobody" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Except that you're not from Texas dipshit.

That's what happens to your walk when you sit on your ass while others die
for you.