We Must Bomb Iran to Save Israel

Vance

Apr 21, 2007, 1:02:40 PM4/21/07

Israel...Israel...no other motive is really needed. The Zionists
own your ass, boob American. Bend over and bow.

Speaking at Murrells Inlet VFW Hall in South Carolina, [Senator John]
McCain was asked when he thought the US Military might "send an air
mail message to Tehran."

"McCain began his answer by changing the words to a popular Beach Boys
song," the Georgetown Times reports.

"'Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,' he sang to the tune of Barbara
Ann," the paper notes.

McCain then added, "Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.
That alone should concern us but now they are trying for nuclear
capabilities. I totally support the President when he says we will not
allow Iran to destroy Israel."

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_unplugged_Bomb_bomb_bomb_bomb_0419.html

rayad...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2007, 1:16:39 PM4/21/07
> http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_unplugged_Bomb_bomb_bomb_bomb_04...

My ass!!! Israel has the strongest military in the mideast and thats
why the arabs must resort to terrorism to fuck with it---Besides, It's
a pretty sure bet the Israelis have nukes and the missiles to deliver
them. All we have to do is let them off our leash and they can snuff
out Iran all by themselves. If worse comes to worse, Didn't God say he
will Defend his "Chosen" People?

stuar...@comcast.net

Apr 21, 2007, 1:39:00 PM4/21/07

I don't give a rats ass about Israel. History shows they are not our
friend, we just have a common enemy. I don't buy that Arab saying that
the enemy of my enemy is my friend bullshit. Sometimes even enemies have
a common cause. Not that I'm saying that Israel is our enemy, just that
as friends go, they suck. We give them technology to defend themselves,
and these assholes sell it to the enemies of the United States for a
dollar. They bombed our ship and murdered our sailor, threatened our
troops (during the US peace keeping between Israel and Lebanon). They
spy on us.

It is the purpose of Israel to defend Israel.

That said, we should bomb Iran because they have been threatening us.
The primary purpose of OUR government is to defend the United States.
These Iranians are different from your commie wack jobs that ran the
Soviet Union and run China; they are crazy enough to not be deterred by
Mutually assured destruction. They want to see Allah, and think that
nuking us will buy them, as a people, a ticket to see Allah.

We should never had allowed them any western technology, at all. But we
did, and now we must kill them (or at least, bomb them back to the mud
hut age).

Btw, I get really tired of Moslems with the fake western names spreading
your anti-Jew gibberish.

stuar...@comcast.net

Apr 21, 2007, 1:40:44 PM4/21/07
rayad...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Didn't God say he
> will Defend his "Chosen" People?

I must have missed that meeting. When did God say that?

It seems that the minutes of the meeting was taken by someone who put in
the minutes that he was a member of the chosen people. Not sure I trust
the meeting's minute taker.

Coffee in Madrid

Apr 21, 2007, 1:59:55 PM4/21/07
In article <6OidnaA_YtGN0Lfb...@comcast.com>,
"stuar...@comcast.net" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote:

> We should never had allowed them any western technology, at all. But we
> did, and now we must kill them (or at least, bomb them back to the mud
> hut age).

Why is it that the USA alwys loves to create its enemies?

Give Iran technology and kill them later.

Give Sadamm weapons and kill them later.

Give Osama billions and then kill him later.

Money money money

$$$

Coffee in Washing-ton

stuar...@comcast.net

Apr 21, 2007, 2:09:56 PM4/21/07
Coffee in Madrid wrote:
> In article <6OidnaA_YtGN0Lfb...@comcast.com>,
> "stuar...@comcast.net" <stuar...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>We should never had allowed them any western technology, at all. But we
>>did, and now we must kill them (or at least, bomb them back to the mud
>>hut age).
>

> Why is it that the USA alwys loves to create its enemies?

The Koran was written in the 6th century. The United States didn't exist
until the 18th century. Your theory of an American creation of an
imperialist Islamic Persian state violated the physical theory of
causality.

> Give Iran technology and kill them later.
>
> Give Sadamm weapons and kill them later.
>
> Give Osama billions and then kill him later.
>
> Money money money
>
> $$$

If your point is not to give murderous whack jobs like Cho or the
Moslems technology that enables them to kill large numbers of people so
you don't have to kill them later, I agree.

WE didn't make the Moslem religion a murderous one; nor did we make Cho
a whack job. Our problem was being so naive as to think that they are
like us Americans and trusting them with a technology we ourselves are
barely able to handle responsibly.

Anarchore

Apr 21, 2007, 1:52:55 PM4/21/07

LOL! Actually I think God (or G-d) cursed them, didn't he?

Anarchore

Apr 21, 2007, 2:04:03 PM4/21/07

>> McCain then added, "Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.
>> That alone should concern us but now they are trying for nuclear
>> capabilities. I totally support the President when he says we will not
>> allow Iran to destroy Israel."
>>
>> http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_unplugged_Bomb_bomb_bomb_bomb_0419.html
>
> I don't give a rats ass about Israel. History shows they are not our
> friend, we just have a common enemy. I don't buy that Arab saying that
> the enemy of my enemy is my friend bullshit. Sometimes even enemies have
> a common cause. Not that I'm saying that Israel is our enemy, just that
> as friends go, they suck.

But they are your enemies... or with friends like these...

http://zionofascism.wordpress.com/2007/03/30/evidence-of-israels-911-involvement/

...who needs AlCIAduh?

Israel is a proven terrorist state. Iran is not.

We give them technology to defend themselves,
> and these assholes sell it to the enemies of the United States for a
> dollar. They bombed our ship and murdered our sailor, threatened our
> troops (during the US peace keeping between Israel and Lebanon). They
> spy on us.
>
> It is the purpose of Israel to defend Israel.
>
> That said, we should bomb Iran because they have been threatening us.

No they haven't, that is Israeli propaganda, or as you call it, US
mainstream media.

Iran did not call for the destruction of Israel, you have to understand the
near total Zionist control of the media in the US means you get
propagandized.

Do you really think Zionists like Michael(Weiner) Savage are credible
sources of information?

http://ahmadinejadquotes.blogspot.com/

> The primary purpose of OUR government is to defend the United States.
> These Iranians are different from your commie wack jobs that ran the
> Soviet Union and run China; they are crazy enough to not be deterred by
> Mutually assured destruction. They want to see Allah, and think that
> nuking us will buy them, as a people, a ticket to see Allah.

No. There are 25,000 Jews living in peace in Iran. You seem to see
through some of the Zionist propaganda but you have a bit of work to do my
friend.

Do you have evidence of an Iranian nuclear program?

Did you believe Saddam had WMDs, or if you did do you feel pretty stupid
now?

Why buy into the same kind of lies against Iran?

> We should never had allowed them any western technology, at all. But we
> did, and now we must kill them (or at least, bomb them back to the mud
> hut age).

Why?

> Btw, I get really tired of Moslems with the fake western names spreading
> your anti-Jew gibberish.

Some of us are not Muslims, but recognize Zionofascism for what it is. In
fact Zionism is the enemy of Jews.

http://zionofascism.wordpress.com
http://zionofascism.wordpress.com/about/

Al Smith

Apr 21, 2007, 10:30:15 PM4/21/07
>> McCain then added, "Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.
>> > That alone should concern us but now they are trying for nuclear
>> > capabilities. I totally support the President when he says we will not
>> > allow Iran to destroy Israel."
>> >
>> > http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_unplugged_Bomb_bomb_bomb_bomb_04...
>
> My ass!!! Israel has the strongest military in the mideast and thats
> why the arabs must resort to terrorism to fuck with it---Besides, It's
> a pretty sure bet the Israelis have nukes and the missiles to deliver
> them. All we have to do is let them off our leash and they can snuff
> out Iran all by themselves. If worse comes to worse, Didn't God say he
> will Defend his "Chosen" People?

God's "chosen people" are they're own worst enemies. They just
can't resist the urge to shoot themselves in the foot, if they
think they can turn a buck on medical insurance.

Diana BB

Apr 22, 2007, 6:32:07 PM4/22/07

I would suggest that if it was the intention of the Muslims to kill us
all, we would have been gone a long time ago.

Only when we decided we were superior to them did a FEW decide they
needed to rid the planet of the greedy.

Get a grip and stop believing propaganda.

And I thank God that they are NOT like YOU Americans.For if they had
been, my first statement would have been history.

Stuart Grey

Apr 22, 2007, 10:02:01 PM4/22/07

Kill us is just one option. They can also convert us to Islam, or make us
dhimmis (slaves).

They've tried this a number of times. For example, they invaded Europe via
Spain, forcing their three options upon the Spanish people. As they
advanced on France, Charlemagne drove them back.

History doesn't reflect your suggestion. The Moslems have attacked the
west with the intent to murder, convert or enslave it's people on a number
of occasions, and they have been driven back.

On the other hand, Egypt, Asia Minor, Persia et al didn't fair as well
against Moslem aggression.

> Only when we decided we were superior to them did a FEW decide they
> needed to rid the planet of the greedy.

Lord only knows what you think you learned from some anti-Western
Communist, and what this means to the indoctrinated.

> Get a grip and stop believing propaganda.

The irony is pretty thick, here.

> And I thank God that they are NOT like YOU Americans.For if they had
> been, my first statement would have been history.

Your Darwin Award awaits you, and will be presented to you by a
representative of al Qaeda shortly.

Gunner

Apr 23, 2007, 3:49:17 AM4/23/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:32:07 GMT, Diana BB <dia...@sapphire.com> wrote:

>> WE didn't make the Moslem religion a murderous one; nor did we make Cho
>> a whack job. Our problem was being so naive as to think that they are
>> like us Americans and trusting them with a technology we ourselves are
>> barely able to handle responsibly.
>
>I would suggest that if it was the intention of the Muslims to kill us
>all, we would have been gone a long time ago.

If you would suggest that..Id suggest you are an ignorant git and an
absolute buffoon. And history is obviously not your strong suite.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government.
I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can
drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.
-- Grover Norquist

Kope

Apr 23, 2007, 5:49:25 AM4/23/07
i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha