Prediction on coservative spin regarding DeLay

George Grapman

Sep 28, 2005, 1:13:49 PM9/28/05
Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the
federal indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen
while conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the
prosecutor sad that she had no knowledge of his actions.

I expect to see the usual litany of "Clinton.Clinton,Clinton",
"Democrats did the same" and "we won the election".

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

Peter Vos

Sep 28, 2005, 1:21:57 PM9/28/05

George Grapman wrote:
> Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the
> federal indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen
> while conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the
> prosecutor sad that she had no knowledge of his actions.
>
> I expect to see the usual litany of "Clinton.Clinton,Clinton",
> "Democrats did the same" and "we won the election".

I am betting they will decry "the lynch mob mentality"

Clay

Sep 28, 2005, 1:31:37 PM9/28/05

Peter Vos wrote:
.

Not me... I can get as well as I can give.

We, Conservatives, have been on a 14 year roll. We keep winning
elections and stregthening our majority. It's not all gravy... there
has to be some lumps. Now comes the "lump" time. Good that it's
happening now and not a year from now... that would really be scary.

We've been forgetting our core beliefs and been getting too cozy with
the power we have. We need to get back to basics and remember that
it's the American people who put us in power... these same people can
vote us out.

Pelosi

-C-

FED UP

Sep 28, 2005, 1:31:46 PM9/28/05
It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
that.
Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
known
longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.

IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !

What needs to be investigated it what kind of reward this prosecutor
is receiving and from whom.

Delay will be found not guilty by jury....but the corrupt Democrats
are still going "YEAH !! WE GOT HIM !!!"

Pathetic !!! Democrats aren't fit to rule ! Criminally minded,
everyone of them.

George Grapman

Sep 28, 2005, 1:35:09 PM9/28/05
FED UP wrote:
> It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> that.
> Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
> known
> longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.
>
> IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !
>
> What needs to be investigated it what kind of reward this prosecutor
> is receiving and from whom.
>
> Delay will be found not guilty by jury....but the corrupt Democrats
> are still going "YEAH !! WE GOT HIM !!!"

The same way Republicans "got" Clinton on
Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?

> Pathetic !!! Democrats aren't fit to rule ! Criminally minded,
> everyone of them.

Rob Olsen

Sep 28, 2005, 1:42:14 PM9/28/05
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:13:49 GMT, George Grapman
<sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote:

> Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the
>federal indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen
>while conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the
>prosecutor sad that she had no knowledge of his actions.
>
> I expect to see the usual litany of "Clinton.Clinton,Clinton",
>"Democrats did the same" and "we won the election".

Absolutely, they'll use a poor variation of the 'Clinton's Penis'
defense.
-
Ever wonder why our president is a psychopath?

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I
mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my
beautiful mind on something like that?"

-Barbra Bush when asked about deaths of soldiers in Iraq

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know,
were underprivileged anyway, so this (she chuckles
slightly)--this is working very well for
them."

--Barbra bush talking about Katrina refugees

JB

Sep 28, 2005, 1:46:07 PM9/28/05

George Grapman wrote:
> FED UP wrote:
> > It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> > that.
> > Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
> > known
> > longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.
> >
> > IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !
> >
> > What needs to be investigated it what kind of reward this prosecutor
> > is receiving and from whom.
> >
> > Delay will be found not guilty by jury....but the corrupt Democrats
> > are still going "YEAH !! WE GOT HIM !!!"
>

> The same way Republicans "got" Clinton on
> Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?

Georgie, get with the program. Your statement assumes that the same
standards should be applied to republicans and democrats. Clearly, at
least as far as these idiots think, that's not true.

BushCo is slowly losing its political clout and its control over the
media, and his empire is falling, one-by-one.

conservative...@hotmail.com

Sep 28, 2005, 1:53:11 PM9/28/05
FED UP wrote:
> It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> that.
> Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
> known
> longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.
>
> IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !

Only to an idiot like you. I'm sure you are aware that the D.A. who
brought the charges has prosecuted 15 politicians -- 11 of them
Democrats?

And perhaps you are aware that an indictment is handed down by a grand
jury. Could you share the party affiliation of those grand jurors with
us? Thanks. We'll wait.

FED UP

Sep 28, 2005, 1:59:07 PM9/28/05
" The same way Republicans "got" Clinton on
Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?""

Vince Foster ?? Whhaaaaaa ?

You know darn well Clinton ordered that hit.
You probably think OJ innocent.

Arizona Bushwhacker

Sep 28, 2005, 2:10:46 PM9/28/05

<conservative...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> FED UP wrote:
> > It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> > that.
> > Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
> > known
> > longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.
> >
> > IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !
>
> Only to an idiot like you. I'm sure you are aware that the D.A. who
> brought the charges has prosecuted 15 politicians -- 11 of them
> Democrats?

You don't really think a fact like that will
matter to a republican do you?

limbaughfartdetector

Sep 28, 2005, 2:02:01 PM9/28/05
On 28 Sep 2005 10:31:46 -0700, "FED UP" <endtr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
>that.
> Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
>known

Austin?

George Grapman

Sep 28, 2005, 2:02:24 PM9/28/05
FED UP wrote:
> " The same way Republicans "got" Clinton on
> Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?""
>
> Vince Foster ?? Whhaaaaaa ?
>
> You know darn well Clinton ordered that hit.

How do you"know" this? was Ken Starr part of the cover up?

> You probably think OJ innocent.

Arizona Bushwhacker

Sep 28, 2005, 2:14:13 PM9/28/05

"FED UP" <endtr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> that.
> Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas

Kind of like where the idiot in the White House comes from.

George Grapman

Sep 28, 2005, 2:05:16 PM9/28/05
JB wrote:
>> Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?
>
> Georgie, get with the program. Your statement assumes that the same
> standards should be applied to republicans and democrats. Clearly, at
> least as far as these idiots think, that's not true.
>
> BushCo is slowly losing its political clout and its control over the
> media, and his empire is falling, one-by-one.

They are having a problem. Limbaugh is off today so they do not know
what to think.
Look at the feeble replies today. The best they can do is a Hillary
Clinton campaign aide who was acquitted in a case that the prosecutor
said never involved her and an FEC civil case against Pelosi.

Clay

Sep 28, 2005, 2:10:34 PM9/28/05

George Grapman wrote:
.

> JB wrote:
> >> Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?
> >
> > Georgie, get with the program. Your statement assumes that the same
> > standards should be applied to republicans and democrats. Clearly, at
> > least as far as these idiots think, that's not true.
> >
> > BushCo is slowly losing its political clout and its control over the
> > media, and his empire is falling, one-by-one.
> >

> They are having a problem. Limbaugh is off today so they do not know
> what to think.

I didn't even know Limbaugh was off today, Georgie. Since you're a big
fan... who's taking his place? Is it Walter Williams?

*snicker*

> Look at the feeble replies today. The best they can do is a Hillary
> Clinton campaign aide who was acquitted in a case that the prosecutor
> said never involved her and an FEC civil case against Pelosi.

This is a good day for America's liberals. You guys should relish
it... it won't last.

Pelosi

-C-

Arizona Bushwhacker

Sep 28, 2005, 2:20:45 PM9/28/05

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

Doesn't Rush have an "emergency" plan in effect to
help these republicans who cant think for themselves?
You know, let Rush broadcast from his drug dealers
house, or his rehab center, or like that.

George Grapman

Sep 28, 2005, 2:12:16 PM9/28/05
Clay wrote:
> George Grapman wrote:
> .

>>> Georgie, get with the program. Your statement assumes that the same
>>> standards should be applied to republicans and democrats. Clearly, at
>>> least as far as these idiots think, that's not true.
>>>
>>> BushCo is slowly losing its political clout and its control over the
>>> media, and his empire is falling, one-by-one.
>>>
>> They are having a problem. Limbaugh is off today so they do not know
>> what to think.
>
> I didn't even know Limbaugh was off today, Georgie. Since you're a big
> fan... who's taking his place? Is it Walter Williams?

A radio friend from Sacramento. I think is is the one Limbaugh
regularly cites as saying that Rush is correct 99 percent of the time.

Sep 28, 2005, 2:17:59 PM9/28/05
"Clay" <clay...@excite.com> wrote in news:1127928697.181341.241720
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Fat cats will always be fat cats regardless of party. Republicans would
be wise to remember simple phrases like 'ballanced budget' and 'spending
bill veto' and 'no nation building'

Once upon a time those actually meant something

-z@yada

Cheeks

Sep 28, 2005, 2:42:55 PM9/28/05
Clay wrote:

Those "lumps" in your "gravy" are really steaming clumps
of right wing shit.

Core beliefs? I think you guys are pretty well sticking to
your core belief of enriching the rich some more, and fucking
over the middle and low classes..

--
"Now, Senator, I gave my heart and soul to oppose the policy that you
promoted. I gave my political life's blood to try to stop the mass

“I told the world that Iraq, contrary to your claims did not have
weapons of mass destruction. I told the world, contrary to your claims,
that Iraq had no
connection to al-Qaeda. I told the world, contrary to your claims, that
Iraq had no connection to the atrocity on 9/11 2001. I told the world,
contrary to
your claims, that the Iraqi people would resist a British and American
invasion of their country and that the fall of Baghdad would not be the
beginning of
the end, but merely the end of the beginning.

"Senator, in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and
you turned out to be wrong and 100,000 people paid with their lives;
1600 of them
American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of lies; 15,000 of them
wounded, many of them disabled forever on a pack of lies.

"If the world had listened to Kofi Annan, whose dismissal you demanded,
if the world had listened to President Chirac who you want to paint as
some kind of
corrupt traitor, if the world had listened to me and the anti-war
movement in Britain, we would not be in the disaster that we are in
today. Senator, this
is the mother of all smokescreens. You are trying to divert attention
from the crimes that you supported, from the theft of billions of
dollars of Iraq's
wealth.

"Have a look at the real Oil-for-Food scandal. Have a look at the 14
months you were in charge of Baghdad, the first 14 months when $8.8
billion of Iraq's
wealth went missing on your watch. Have a look at Haliburton and other
American corporations that stole not only Iraq's money, but the money of the
American taxpayer.

"Have a look at the oil that you didn't even meter, that you were
shipping out of the country and selling, the proceeds of which went who
knows where? Have
a look at the $800 million you gave to American military commanders to
hand out around the country without even counting it or weighing it.

"Have a look at the real scandal breaking in the newspapers today,
revealed in the earlier testimony in this committee. That the biggest
sanctions busters
were not me or Russian politicians or French politicians. The real
sanctions busters were your own companies with the connivance of your
own Government."

-British MP George Galloway, Senate testimony, May 16, 2005

Dean Dimeneche

Sep 28, 2005, 3:30:49 PM9/28/05

> Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the
> federal indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen
> while conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the
> prosecutor sad that she had no knowledge of his actions.
>========================

Actually they have pointed out the same democrat Partisan Prosecutor Earle
went after Republican Kay Bailey Hutchinson 10 years ago with trumped up
false charges that Earle was forced to drop as a the jury heard teh Non
Evidence and Earle tried to save his ugly face from suffering another loss
in the courts.

In 1994, Earle brought charges of official misconduct and record-tampering
against Republican U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, but dropped the case
during the trial.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6872594/

Dean Dimeneche

Sep 28, 2005, 3:31:59 PM9/28/05

"Peter Vos" <pvo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ============================

Nope, just false charges like Earles failed attempt to smear Republican Kay
Bailey Hutchinson with false charges in his failed political hack job in
1994.

Dean Dimeneche

Sep 28, 2005, 3:33:08 PM9/28/05

> FED UP wrote:
> > It's so obviously politically motivated....even a Liberal can see
> > that.
> > Some Democratic prosecutor from a backwood county in Texas with a
> > known
> > longterm feud with Delay, indicts him on trumpt up charges ??.
> >
> > IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS !
> >
> > What needs to be investigated it what kind of reward this prosecutor
> > is receiving and from whom.
> >
> > Delay will be found not guilty by jury....but the corrupt Democrats
> > are still going "YEAH !! WE GOT HIM !!!"
>

> The same way Republicans "got" Clinton on
> Whitewater,Filegate,Travelgate and Vince Foster?
===============================

t1gercat

Sep 28, 2005, 4:19:33 PM9/28/05

You're not conservatives. You're exploiters.

Wexford

zip

Sep 28, 2005, 4:40:34 PM9/28/05
> We, Conservatives, have been

INDICTED!

zip

Sep 28, 2005, 4:41:15 PM9/28/05
> This is a good day

INDICTED!

needledik doesn't have a canadian clue

Sep 29, 2005, 3:14:02 AM9/29/05

"Clayface" <clay...@excite.com> wrote in message

> This is a good day for America's liberals. You guys should relish
> it... it won't last.

That's what you said about Agnew, clayface.

Occam's Razor

Sep 28, 2005, 1:51:45 PM9/28/05

"George Grapman" <sfge...@paccbell.net> wrote in message

> Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the federal
> indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen while
> conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the prosecutor sad
> that she had no knowledge of his actions.
>
> I expect to see the usual litany of "Clinton.Clinton,Clinton",
> "Democrats did the same" and "we won the election".

Personally I don't give a shit what happens to DeLay. OTOH we did win the
election liberal slut.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 3, 2005, 3:13:48 PM10/3/05
Clay wrote:

> Peter Vos wrote:
> .
>
> > George Grapman wrote:
> > > Several posters have already" "defended| delay by mentioning the
> > > federal indictment of the Hillary Clinton campaign aide,David Rosen
> > > while conveniently ignoring that he was acquitted and that the
> > > prosecutor sad that she had no knowledge of his actions.
> > >
> > > I expect to see the usual litany of "Clinton.Clinton,Clinton",
> > > "Democrats did the same" and "we won the election".
> > >

> > I am betting they will decry "the lynch mob mentality"
>
> Not me... I can get as well as I can give.
>
> We, Conservatives, have been on a 14 year roll. We keep winning
> elections and stregthening our majority. It's not all gravy... there
> has to be some lumps. Now comes the "lump" time. Good that it's
> happening now and not a year from now... that would really be scary.

You're too late buddy boy, Fitzgerald is about to come back with
indictments, between the Iraqi war and Katrina America has lost patience
with your leaders and Bush, who is steadily drinking himself into a
stupor and had to be helped down stairs by a cardinal yesterday, knows
that unless he gets a miracle real quick, he's going to be hanged for
treason.

And once we get them, we'll start coming after FOREIGN propagandists
like you.

Run Claydoh, run ;^)

--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/

Lamont Cranston

Oct 3, 2005, 3:19:14 PM10/3/05
Brandon K. Montoya wrote:

> Clay wrote:
>
>>Peter Vos wrote:
>> .

>>>I am betting they will decry "the lynch mob mentality"
>>
>>Not me... I can get as well as I can give.
>>
>>We, Conservatives, have been on a 14 year roll. We keep winning

14 year roll? What happened in 1998?

Clay

Oct 3, 2005, 4:06:39 PM10/3/05

Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam was seen running down the
street screaming:
.

> Clay wrote:

> > We, Conservatives, have been on a 14 year roll. We keep winning
> > elections and stregthening our majority. It's not all gravy... there
> > has to be some lumps. Now comes the "lump" time. Good that it's
> > happening now and not a year from now... that would really be scary.
>
> You're too late buddy boy, Fitzgerald is about to come back with
> indictments, between the Iraqi war and Katrina America has lost patience
> with your leaders and Bush, who is steadily drinking himself into a
> stupor and had to be helped down stairs by a cardinal yesterday, knows
> that unless he gets a miracle real quick, he's going to be hanged for
> treason.
>
> And once we get them, we'll start coming after FOREIGN propagandists
> like you.
>
> Run Claydoh, run ;^)

Will wonders never cease?

Here it is, the beginning of the month and poor Moonbeam is fresh out
of mental illness medication.

Guess you had a rough weekend, Brandy.

<LOL>

Pelosi

-C-

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 3, 2005, 7:02:48 PM10/3/05

Two solid, entertaining weeks Clay, and it's going on THREE now, BITCH!

=======

"Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
HouseMajority Leader.
Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
Hope that helps."
-AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/DeLay_indicted_again_for_money_laundering_1003.html

DeLay indicted again for money laundering
RAW STORY

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay has been indicted on a second
count of money laundering by a Texas Grand Jury. More to come.

AP: "A Texas grand jury indicted Rep. Tom DeLay on a new charge of money
laundering Monday, less than a week after another grand jury leveled a
conspiracy charge that forced DeLay to temporarily step down as House
majority leader.

"Both indictments accuse DeLay and two political associates of
conspiring to get around a state ban on corporate campaign contributions
by funneling the money through a political action committee to the
Republican National Committee in Washington.

"The RNC then sent back like amounts to distribute to Texas candidates
in 2002, the indictment alleges.

DEVELOPING....

=============

You'd better run before the feds show up and arrest you for accepting
foreign money to spread your anti-American propaganda, FOREIGNER :^)

Pack your bags and flee, remember not to return to that SHITTY CESS POOL
of a nation that you were born in, it's bound to get fucked up after
America is done with it ;^)

And we both know which nation that is, Claydoh, the SHITTY one full of
IDIOTS ;^)

"Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
HouseMajority Leader.
Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
Hope that helps."
-AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

========

And oh yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!

======

[...]

Clay

Oct 3, 2005, 7:41:29 PM10/3/05

Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam is having a good time
medication free; but wait until the nightmares begin again:
.

> Clay wrote:
> >
> > Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam was seen running down the
> > street screaming:
> > .

> > > You're too late buddy boy, Fitzgerald is about to come back with
> > > indictments, between the Iraqi war and Katrina America has lost patience
> > > with your leaders and Bush, who is steadily drinking himself into a
> > > stupor and had to be helped down stairs by a cardinal yesterday, knows
> > > that unless he gets a miracle real quick, he's going to be hanged for
> > > treason.
> > >
> > > And once we get them, we'll start coming after FOREIGN propagandists
> > > like you.
> > >
> > > Run Claydoh, run ;^)
> >
> > Will wonders never cease?
> >
> > Here it is, the beginning of the month and poor Moonbeam is fresh out
> > of mental illness medication.
> >
> > Guess you had a rough weekend, Brandy.
>
> Two solid, entertaining weeks Clay, and it's going on THREE now, BITCH!

Three weeks without your medication... you must be climbing the walls
-- mental patient.

> =======
>
> "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> HouseMajority Leader.
> Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> Hope that helps."
> -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

The quote is mine, the AIPAC madness is between you and your shrink.

<article snip>

> You'd better run before the feds show up and arrest you for accepting
> foreign money to spread your anti-American propaganda, FOREIGNER :^)

I'm laughing here... you're so stupid, Moonbeam.

> Pack your bags and flee, remember not to return to that SHITTY CESS POOL
> of a nation that you were born in, it's bound to get fucked up after
> America is done with it ;^)

Jeez... it would be nice if either you or your shrink could tell me
what you're yapping about, Moonbeam.

> And we both know which nation that is, Claydoh, the SHITTY one full of
> IDIOTS ;^)

C'mon, Moonbeam... tell me where. Tell us all. Tell us your
nightmares, Moonbeam.

<LOL>

> "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> HouseMajority Leader.
> Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> Hope that helps."
> -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
>
> ========
>
> And oh yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!
>
> "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> HouseMajority Leader.
> Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> Hope that helps."
> -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
>
> ======
>
> "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> HouseMajority Leader.
> Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> Hope that helps."
> -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

You do have a very sick mind, Moonbeam. I'm having a wonderful time
fucking with a real, live USENET mental patient.

It's fun.

<ROTFLMFAO>

-C-

Jim E

Oct 3, 2005, 11:17:31 PM10/3/05

"Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam was seen running down the
> street screaming:
> .

Are you that bored?
Brandy the BS spewer?
Get cable or something.
My sympathies.

Jim E

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 3, 2005, 11:33:10 PM10/3/05
;^)

You and your AIPAC friends are dead men, Clay.

We execute traitors in this country, and when we finally out and prove
in the courts and public forum the depth of the criminal conspiracy,
we're going to warm up the electric chair and keep it so hot that the
electric company is going to have a banner year of profit!

Run while you can, Clay, time is running out on your life.

http://antiwar.com/justin/

Scooter-gate
A criminal conspiracy
by Justin Raimondo
It isn't generally known that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President
Dick Cheney's chief of staff – now revealed as New York Times reporter
Judith Miller's source in the Plame affair – is a novelist, as well as a
policymaker. Aside from being a co-author of the Bush administration's
narrative of "weapons of mass destruction" and Iraq's alleged links to
al-Qaeda – a story that turned out to be a fable – he is also the author
of The Apprentice, published in 1996, a novel set against the backdrop
of the Russo-Japanese war. Unlike Lynne Cheney and Richard Perle, whose
literary efforts in this vein have garnered less than stellar reviews,
Libby appears to have some genuine talent as a fabulist. "As a work of
prose, The Apprentice is easily the best of all neoconservative novels
ever written," writes the journalist Jeet Heer, adding: "A dismal
compliment, you could say, given the competition. Still, Libby has
written a strong first novel that convincingly re-creates an exotic
world." Since becoming the vice president's chief adviser and
confidante, however, Libby has had little time to indulge his artistic
imagination. In a profile of Libby published in the National Journal at
the beginning of Bush's first term, he said:

"I try to stay up somewhat with fiction. I am looking forward to writing
again some day. But the job is pretty demanding, and I haven't been
progressing very far on the next novel."

It could be that Libby will have plenty of time to work on his next
novel in the very near future – that is, if federal prosecutor Patrick
J. Fitzgerald has anything to say about it. A stretch in prison could
very well give Libby the space to hone his literary talent and fulfill
his promise as the foremost neocon novelist – a possibility that seems
increasingly likely.

Now that Libby has been identified as Ms. Miller's source, the focus in
the investigation into who "outed" CIA agent Valerie Plame has shifted
from Miller and Bush adviser Karl Rove to one of the most powerful men
in Washington: "Libby Is to Cheney What Cheney Is to Bush," as a recent
Washington Post headline put it. "Plame-gate" – always a bit of an
awkward phrase, and not that descriptive, in any case – has now become
Scooter-gate, which, you'll have to agree, is a much more mellifluous
and catchy all-purpose rubric for Fitzgerald's ever widening
investigation, which now seems to be reaching its dramatic climax.

In a denouement worthy of a good novel, prosecutor Fitzgerald is getting
ready to wind up his probe and either decline to press any charges –
unlikely, but within the realm of the remotely possible – or start
issuing indictments. If the latter, then the indictments are likely to
fly fast and furious, as this widely discussed clip from a Washington
Post story would indicate:

"A new theory about Fitzgerald's aim has emerged in recent weeks from
two lawyers who have had extensive conversations with the prosecutor
while representing witnesses in the case. They surmise that Fitzgerald
is considering whether he can bring charges of a criminal conspiracy
perpetrated by a group of senior Bush administration officials. Under
this legal tactic, Fitzgerald would attempt to establish that at least
two or more officials agreed to take affirmative steps to discredit and
retaliate against Wilson and leak sensitive government information about
his wife. To prove a criminal conspiracy, the actions need not have been
criminal, but conspirators must have had a criminal purpose."

"A criminal conspiracy" – but what was its purpose? Aside from sliming
former U.S. diplomat Joseph C. Wilson, who had the temerity to debunk
the most egregious of the administration's tall tales of Iraqi WMD, and
outing his wife, Valerie Plame, as a CIA agent, that is.

The characters in this Washington drama share a single characteristic,
and it isn't just that they all appear to be inveterate liars: the major
players in this case were part of the campaign of deception that lured
us into Iraq and dropped us into the middle of a maelstrom from which
there seems to be no escape. Ms. Miller's "reporting" on Iraq's alleged
WMD required a retraction and apology from the editors of the New York
Times: it appears she was using the front page of that venerable paper
to broadcast the same sort of propaganda one might expect in the pages
of the New York Post or the Weekly Standard.

Scooter was at the epicenter of this threatening storm of
misinformation, which eventually reached Katrina-esque proportions in
its intensity: he and his boss were pushing hard on the CIA to come up
with the evidence of Saddam's WMD in order to justify an invasion. They
both personally visited CIA analysts at Langley and berated them for not
coming up with the goods; when the spooks demurred, they did an end-run
around the intelligence community, setting up what Mother Jones magazine
has called "the lie factory."

This is the criminal conspiracy Fitzgerald has set about uncovering. It
isn't about Karl Rove, as I said months ago; it isn't about a possible
violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act, as I maintained
from the beginning. It's about how a small group of government
officials, in tandem with their overseas allies, engaged in a criminal
conspiracy to falsify "intelligence" – and, in the process, lie the
nation into war.

The event that ostensibly precipitated Fitzgerald's probe – the
publication of Valerie Plame's name in a column by Robert Novak
published in the Chicago Sun-Times – has garnered the lion's share of
media attention, but Fitzgerald's concerns appear to have extended way
beyond this starting point. As the Washington Post reported back in
July:

"Special prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald has asked not only about how
CIA operative Valerie Plame's name was leaked but also how the
administration went about shifting responsibility from the White House
to the CIA for having included 16 words in the 2003 State of the Union
address about Iraqi efforts to acquire uranium from Africa, an assertion
that was later disputed."

From the possible violation of a law that had only been successfully
prosecuted on a single occasion, and for which the penalty is a few
years in the hoosegow and a hefty but payable fine, the investigation
morphed into a probe of one of the most baffling mysteries of recent
times: how did the White House fall for the Niger uranium forgeries,
crude fabrications of documents that purported to show Saddam's Iraq was
trying to procure fissionable uranium – yellowcake – from the African
nation of Niger? It only took the International Atomic Energy Agency a
few hours with Google to debunk this "evidence" of Iraq's efforts to
build nukes, yet somehow the infamous 16 words pinpointing "Africa" as
the site of Iraq's supposed violation made it into the president's 2003
State of the Union address. Who snookered the White House?

The idea that a special prosecutor was appointed, and an 18-month
investigation launched, solely because Joe Wilson's wife was out of a
job never made much sense. The outing of a CIA agent was only the
proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, the latest in a series of
incidents that underscored a gaping hole in our national security
defenses. The outing of Plame – an act of utter disdain for the country,
and provocative in itself – provided investigators, already hot on the
trail of possible treason in high places, with an opening to make their
inquiry public. "Bulldog" Fitzgerald had a bone to pick with the
neocons, and once he got his teeth into it he wasn't going to let go.

Many are wondering why Miller went to jail rather than utilize the
waiver Libby's lawyer now says was given her months ago. The reason is
because Floyd Abrams, her lawyer, insisted on gaining a key concession
from Fitzgerald: that he would limit his questioning to Miller's
conversations with Libby.

This narrowing condition was essential if Miller was going to continue
to protect her other friends. Miller was at the center of the propaganda
campaign that suckered us into war. As the War Party's major megaphone
in the American media, retailing the tall tales spun by the INC and the
Pentagon's Office of Special Plans, Miller is a fitting martyr for the
neocon cause: self-promoting, shameless, and an accomplished liar on a
grand scale, she masquerades as the upholder of freedom – the "freedom"
of journalists to protect government insiders engaged in criminal
actions that can only be described as treasonous.

Even more self-consciously grandiose than Miller, however, we have
Libby's letter to her, in which he says how much he "misses" her
reporting – yeah, I'll bet! – and reiterates what we all know by now:
that the waiver to testify was given to her long ago, and she simply
chose not to cooperate unless certain other conditions were met. Libby
concludes his missive on a distinctly odd note:

"You went into jail in the summer. It is fall now. You will have stories
to cover – Iraqi elections and suicide bombers, biological threats and
the Iranian nuclear program. Out West, where you vacation, the aspens
will already be turning. They turn in clusters, because their roots
connect them. Come back to work – and life. Until then, you will remain
in my thoughts and prayers."

If we think of the criminal conspiracy targeted by Fitzgerald as a grove
of aspens, then, yes, the neocons turn in clusters, all right, because
their roots connect them: the neocon network in Washington is deeply
rooted in the national security bureaucracy. Libby was brought to
Washington in 1981 by former deputy secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz,
now head of the World Bank, then working at the State Department; Libby
had been one of his students at Yale. During the Clinton interregnum,
Libby had his hands full being Marc Rich's lawyer and writing The
Apprentice. In 1989, Wolfowitz brought him back to government service,
this time at the Pentagon. He became a central figure in the
neoconservative Project for a New American Century, and co-authored,
with Wolfowitz, a policy memo charting a post-Cold War foreign policy
and defense stance positing American hegemony on every continent and
broaching, for the first time, the policy of preemptive aggression that
is today enshrined in the Bush Doctrine.

While Libby is a towering aspen, whose fall will make a rather loud
noise, others in the same stand have already met a similar fate, and
what we have here is a sort of domino effect. John Hannah, Cheney's
special assistant for Middle East affairs, was fingered early on in this
investigation. Last year, Richard Sale of UPI reported a rare leak from
the investigators:

"'We believe that Hannah was the major player in this,' one federal
law-enforcement officer said. Calls to the vice president's office were
not returned, nor did Hannah and Libby return calls. The strategy of the
FBI is to make clear to Hannah 'that he faces a real possibility of
doing jail time' as a way to pressure him to name superiors, one federal
law-enforcement official said."

Hannah has an interesting background. In the early 1990s, he served as
head of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), a think
tank associated with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee
(AIPAC). As Middle East scholar Juan Cole pointed out, Hannah was a key
figure in the intelligence-manipulation effort that legitimized phony
"evidence" of Iraq's WMD cooked up by the fraudster Ahmed Chalabi.
Hannah, like the other aspens in the grove, turned with the rest of the
cluster when it came to U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East:

"The WINEP pro-Likud network, which includes Paul Wolfowitz and Doug
Feith in the Pentagon as well as Libby and Hannah at Cheney's office,
has virtually dictated Bush administration Middle East policy. Wilson's
debunking of one of its central claims might well have led Cheney to
fire Hannah or to disregard his opinion. The WINEP crowd takes no
prisoners and is very determined, over decades, to get its way. (Josh
Marshall notes that they are already trying to protect Hannah with
denials he could possibly have been involved, presumably meaning that
they would be willing to throw Libby to the dogs.) Wilson had to be
punished, from their point of view, and if possible marginalized, to
protect Hannah's position."

Hannah may have thrown Libby to the dogs, just to save his own skin.
This wouldn't be any more surprising than the actions of former Pentagon
analyst Larry Franklin, who will plead guilty to spying for Israel in
return for leniency in sentencing – and for testifying against his
handlers, Steve Rosen, who for 20 years served as AIPAC's foreign policy
director, and Keith Weissman, AIPAC's top Iran specialist. Rosen and
Weissman pumped Franklin for classified information and handed it over
to Israeli "diplomats" stationed in Washington. The trial is scheduled
for January.

While Hannah, the former director of AIPAC's think tank, was deeply
involved in exposing a vitally important U.S. intelligence asset – Plame
worked undercover in the CIA's WMD-nonproliferation unit – AIPAC
officials Rosen and Weissman were sneaking around Washington, meeting
Franklin in train stations and handing over U.S. secrets to Israeli
spies. If we put Franklin's shenanigans [.pdf] with the AIPAC duo and
the Israelis on a timeline, we see that this breach in our security
occurred during roughly the same period as those involving the Niger
uranium deception and the Plame matter:

Jan. 28, 2003 - The president utters those fateful 16 words.
Feb. 12 - Franklin met with Rosen and Weissman and revealed classified
information relating to a certain "Middle Eastern country." (The
Franklin-AIPAC-Mossad relationship, although first broached in 2002,
only culminated in a personal meeting early in the next year.)
March 7 - Mohammed ElBaradei, the head of the IAEA, announces that the
Niger uranium documents are forgeries.
March 10 - The treasonous trio met again, this time outside Union
Station in Washington, and then proceeded to several restaurants,
changing their venue frequently to avoid detection and ending their
meeting in an empty restaurant.
March 13 - Franklin met with an Israeli official, when he revealed yet
more classified information about internal U.S. government deliberations
concerning a certain Middle Eastern country. Throughout the month,
Franklin fed his AIPAC handlers classified documents, faxing them in
some instances, while Rosen and Weissman relayed the information to the
Israelis, and to certain favored members of the media.
June 26 - Franklin met with Rosen and Weissman and communicated
classified information on possible attacks on U.S. troops in Iraq by
pro-Iranian elements.
June 30 - The bonding rituals of spies: Weissman and Franklin attended a
baseball game. On that day, also, Franklin was finally confronted by the
FBI with his treason: the indictment states that "on or about" that date
he "possessed" classified – "Top Secret and Secret" – materials in his
Kearneysville, W.V., residence. Franklin was, in short, caught
red-handed, and was "turned" – that is, he agreed to cooperate with the
investigation and provide evidence against his AIPAC handlers.
July 6 - Wilson's New York Times op-ed piece, "What I Didn't Find In
Africa," is published.
July 9 - Franklin, no doubt wearing a wire, met with Weissman, and more
national defense information was turned over.
July 9 - Judith Miller discusses the Plame affair with Libby.
July 12 or 13 - Miller again discusses Plame with Libby.
July 14 - Novak outs Valerie Plame in his Sun-Times column.
July 21 - Franklin again met with Weissman, and turned over information
that he said was "highly classified" concerning a foreign government's
covert actions in Iraq, warning Weissman not to use it because he could
"get into trouble." That same day, Weissman related the information to
Rosen, and the two of them went to their Israeli bosses with the goods.
Aug. 3 - The FBI finally moved in on Franklin and Rosen, who denied
everything – and continued to leak U.S. secrets to the media on at least
one occasion.
Aug. 27 - The FBI interviewed Rosen again, and he still denied
everything, whereupon AIPAC's chief Washington lobbyist contacted his
Israeli handler and told him that he had "a very serious matter" he
needed to discuss, but couldn't do it over the phone.

As the FBI reviewed Franklin's conversations with Rosen, Weissman, and
the Israelis, the totality of what had happened to U.S. national
security, in light of the Plame affair, had to have dawned on them. Many
of the key individuals involved, in the vice president's office and the
Defense Department's policy section (where Franklin worked), had
intimate links with Israel, specifically the radical Likud Party
policies favored by the neoconservatives. Outing Plame was only a
measure of the ruthlessness of this cabal: Franklin's betrayal showed
that they were not above espionage. The U.S. government, after years of
tolerating a fifth column in Washington, was finally moved to crack
down.

Now that our attention is focused on Libby, the real outlines of the
scandal that will envelop this administration are becoming clearer by
the day. Scooter-gate isn't about revenge, although that's part of it;
it isn't about intra-bureaucratic infighting, although that certainly
played a role; and it sure isn't about Karl Rove, as the chattering
classes were convinced only a few weeks ago. It is about how a band of
ruthless ideologues lied us into war – and betrayed their country in the
process. It's about a criminal conspiracy finally felled by its own
hubris. And, unfortunately for the defendants, it's about espionage.

Who knows how many neocons will be caught up in Fitzgerald's net?
Scooter, Hannah, maybe even John Bolton – as I predicted a few months
ago – and any number of smaller fry will face their moment of truth in
the dock.

As I wrote last year, this is the War Party's Waterloo. So get out the
popcorn and the chips-and-dip, pull up a chair, and let the show trial
begin!

– Justin Raimondo

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 4, 2005, 12:34:36 AM10/4/05
These first three paragraphs will give you all you need to know to build
the overview by which you can see the entire operation to support the
phony war on Israel's-enemies*cough* I mean "war on terror," and the
totally un-American, FOREIGN shills who hang around on usenet, like
AIPAC employee Claydoh who lives in Ohio but doesn't act like an
American, or Slackjaw who isn't an American and isn't even in the
country.

This is who and what they are, and how they operate.

Pay attention, just like the Soviet spies of old, the Israeli spies are
falling the same way, except the soviet spies didn't inflict as much
damage on America as these fools have... and for that... more than a few
of them will be executed when they are revealed and tried. And I believe
that I can say with confidence that even if a few of them manage to make
it back to Israel and surround themselves with the best of the best of
MOSSAD... America will still find them and either bring them back to
justice... (with a trail of dead MOSSAD in their wake) or simply blow
their brains out on the spot and walk out like nobody's business.

Hear that, Clay? You'd better just disappear from the face of the earth
and find the most backwards third world country you can to live in, one
with very few telephone wires, no electricity and as much jungle as
possible. If you don't? You'll be lucky to wind up being incarcerated
for life, and that will be the best you can hope for.

Disappear motherfucker, disappeear.

=====================

For months, AIPAC's defenders have been bruiting it about that this
prosecution is persecution, that the whole thing is a "setup." What
Rosen, Weissman, and Franklin are accused of is routine, said their
defenders – "everybody does it" – and the decision to go after AIPAC is
thinly disguised anti-Semitism, the 21st century American equivalent of
Kristallnacht. They have impugned the FBI as some sort of neo-Nazi
outfit, exonerated the accused before even hearing the charges, and
engaged in a smear campaign against anyone who wonders why it is that a
purportedly American organization is engaged in an
intelligence-gathering operation involving the transfer of top-secret
information to a foreign government.

Now the man they portrayed as being a persecuted victim is admitting
that, yes, he spied for Israel, and, furthermore, the clear implication
of this apparent plea bargain is that he is prepared to expose the spy
ring that Israel was – and perhaps still is – running inside AIPAC, one
of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington.

This case has received relatively little publicity in relation to its
importance. It isn't just the fact that, for the first time in recent
memory, Israel's powerful lobby has been humbled. What is going on here
is the exposure of Israel's underground army in the U.S. – covert
legions of propagandists and outright spies, whose job it is to not only
make the case for Israel but to bend American policy to suit Israel's
needs (and, in the process, penetrate closely-held U.S. secrets).

http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7454

AIPAC and Espionage:
Guilty as Hell
Pentagon analyst plea bargains, threatens to expose Israel's Washington
cabal
by Justin Raimondo
The plea bargain struck by former Pentagon analyst Lawrence A. Franklin
– charged with five counts of handing over classified information to
officials of a pro-Israel lobbying group, who passed it on to Israeli
diplomatic personnel – has delivered a body blow to the defense of the
two remaining accused spies. Steve Rosen, who for 20 years was the chief
lobbyist over at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC),
and Keith Weissman, AIPAC's top foreign policy analyst, befriended
Franklin and pumped him for top-secret information – including sensitive
data about al-Qaeda, the Khobar Towers terrorist attack, Iran's weapons
program, and attacks on U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Now they face the likely
prospect of Franklin testifying to their treason in court.

[...]

Particularly fascinating is the apparent longevity of the ongoing
investigation: the implication of the latest indictment [.pdf] is that
FBI counterintelligence officials have been looking into Israel's covert
activities in the U.S. since at least 1999, when Rosen apparently was
observed telling a "foreign official" that he (Rosen) had "picked up an
extremely sensitive piece of intelligence" identified as "codeword
protected." At this meeting, the indictment avers, Rosen handed over
this information – regarding "terrorist activities in Central Asia" – to
the foreign official.

The AIPAC spy nest has been burrowing deeply into Washington's official
secrets without regard for propriety or party. The indictment describes
the duo's extensive contacts with a wide range of U.S. government
officials, Israeli diplomats, and other individuals, none of them
identified by name. However, two have been subsequently outed in the
media by sources close to the investigation: they are David Satterfield,
a deputy assistant secretary for Near Eastern affairs and now the second
most senior U.S. government representative in occupied Iraq, and Kenneth
Pollack, who served on the National Security Council in the Clinton
administration. Said Pollack: "I believe I am USGO-1," identified in the
second indictment as having met with Rosen and Weissman on Dec. 12,
2000. Pollack handed over classified information about "strategy
options" against an unidentified "Middle Eastern country."

Pollack, a key Democratic Party foreign policy adviser, authored an
influential book, The Threatening Storm, which convinced many liberals
to jump on board the pro-war bandwagon. "If we observe how we were lied
into war with Iraq, and by whom," I wrote in May, "the whole affair
looks more like an Israeli covert operation by the day." The AIPAC spy
scandal is confirming this in spades – and much else, too. It is also
showing that the Israelis were not about to stop with Iraq, but were –
and are – lobbying furiously for more military action in the Middle
East, this time aiming for regime change in Tehran. The indictments
issued against Franklin, Rosen, and Weissman describe a systematic
attempt by Israel's fifth column in Washington to garner top-secret U.S.
intelligence about Iran, its weapons program, and U.S. deliberations
about what action to take.

The chief beneficiaries of the conquest of Iraq, and subsequent threats
against both Iran and Syria, have been, in descending order, Israel,
Iran, and Osama bin Laden. Al-Qaeda has used the invasion as a
recruiting tool and training ground for its global jihad against the
United States. Iran has extended its influence deep into southern Iraq
and has penetrated the central government in Baghdad. In the long run,
however, Israel benefits the most, as a major Middle Eastern Arab
country fragments into at least three pieces and the U.S. military is
ineluctably drawn into neighboring countries.

While the U.S. imposes an occupation eerily reminiscent of Israel's
longstanding occupation of Palestinian lands and prepares to deal with
Israel's enemies in the region, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon makes major
incursions into the West Bank, even while supposedly "withdrawing" from
Gaza. In the meantime, the political and military bonds between the U.S.
and Israel are strengthened, as the two allies present an indissoluble
united front against the entire Muslim world.

Except the alliance is far from indissoluble, as the AIPAC spy scandal
reveals. The U.S.-Israeli relationship, often described as "special," is
rather more ambiguous than is generally recognized, both by Israel's
staunchest friends and its most implacable enemies. This has come out in
Israel's funneling American military technology to China, and the threat
of American sanctions, but was also made manifest earlier by indications
that Israel was conducting extensive spying operations in the U.S. prior
to 9/11 – suspicions that are considerably strengthened by the AIPAC spy
brouhaha.

Israel's secret war against America has so far been conducted in the
dark, but the Rosen-Weissman trial will expose these night creatures to
the light of day. Blinking and cursing, they'll be confronted with their
treason, and, even as they whine that "everybody does it," the story of
how and why a cabal of foreign agents came to exert so much influence on
the shape of U.S. foreign policy will be told.

In the course of bending American policy to the Israelis' will, they had
to compromise the national security of the United States – and that's
what tripped them up, in the end.

The blogger Billmon succinctly summed up how this case throws a new
light on the real contours of U.S.-Israeli relations and puts an
entirely different face on the "special relationship":

"While the marriage may look like perfect conjugal bliss from the
Washington end, the Jerusalem end has a different point of view – and
always will. The Israelis understand, even if their American patrons do
not, that they live in another country, one with its own national
interests, its own strategic ambitions and its own enemies, none of
which necessarily overlap with America's.

"They don't even make much of an attempt to hide it, as this writer for
David Horowitz's Frontpage (to Israel what the Daily Worker once was to
the Soviet Union) makes clear: 'A more independent Israel is determined
to make its own mark on the world – questioning U.S. authority more
frequently in order to establish its own autonomous relations with other
countries.'

"A good idea. It's just a shame our own political lap dogs and their
media water carriers won't do likewise."

The Soviet analogy is very apt, The success of both the KGB and the
Mossad in Washington, albeit at different times, was in both cases
enabled by an alliance born of political necessity as well as military
utility. Our World War II alliance with the Soviets made the KGB's job a
lot easier, allowing them to set up a network based on ideological
loyalty that later reaped intelligence dividends. In addition, there was
a lot of domestic political pressure to give the Russians what they
wanted, as the Communists took the lead in dragging us into war in order
to save Stalin's "workers' paradise" from Hitler's legions. America's
longstanding relationship with Israel similarly gave the Israelis the
basic structure of a very efficient and increasingly bold spying
apparatus in the U.S., the tentacles of which reached into the upper
echelons of the U.S. government, including the Pentagon. AIPAC functions
simultaneously as a lobbying group – one whose will is rarely defied by
legislators – and as a key link in the chain of espionage that binds us
to the Israelis in a very "special relationship."

Israel's legendary Mossad intelligence service, with its reputation for
both efficiency and ruthlessness, reportedly shadowed the 9/11 hijackers
on American soil as they prepared to launch the biggest terrorist attack
in our history. Multiple sources reported a large-scale surveillance
operation directed at U.S. government buildings, including offices of
the Drug Enforcement Agency, the FBI, U.S. courthouses, and some
military bases and research facilities. The AIPAC spy cell in Washington
was the brain, and the "Israeli art students" – whose movements shadowed
the hijackers in Florida and elsewhere – were the arms and feet of a
subterranean creature whose dimensions we are only just beginning to
discover.

itso...@yahoo.com

Oct 4, 2005, 1:02:34 AM10/4/05

Hear that, Clay? You'd better just disappear from the face of the earth

and find the most backwards third world country you can to live in,

so you snatch theyr barter and call them backwards

don send them over here let them stay where theyr deserved

Clay

Oct 4, 2005, 7:16:44 AM10/4/05

Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam doesn't have a lot of
computer time at the psyche ward, so he's doing the very best he can
<LOL>:
.

> These first three paragraphs will give you all you need to know to build
> the overview by which you can see the entire operation to support the
> phony war on Israel's-enemies*cough* I mean "war on terror," and the
> totally un-American, FOREIGN shills who hang around on usenet, like
> AIPAC employee Claydoh who lives in Ohio but doesn't act like an
> American, or Slackjaw who isn't an American and isn't even in the
> country.
>
> This is who and what they are, and how they operate.
>
> Pay attention, just like the Soviet spies of old, the Israeli spies are
> falling the same way, except the soviet spies didn't inflict as much
> damage on America as these fools have... and for that... more than a few
> of them will be executed when they are revealed and tried. And I believe
> that I can say with confidence that even if a few of them manage to make
> it back to Israel and surround themselves with the best of the best of
> MOSSAD... America will still find them and either bring them back to
> justice... (with a trail of dead MOSSAD in their wake) or simply blow
> their brains out on the spot and walk out like nobody's business.
>
> Hear that, Clay? You'd better just disappear from the face of the earth
> and find the most backwards third world country you can to live in, one
> with very few telephone wires, no electricity and as much jungle as
> possible. If you don't? You'll be lucky to wind up being incarcerated
> for life, and that will be the best you can hope for.
>
> Disappear motherfucker, disappeear.

<sick, mentally ill nonsense snipped>

You have a very sick mind, Moonbeam. You do make me laugh though.

What you say -- I work for AIPAC and live in Ohio???

<ROTFLMFAO>

You're wasting your time here on USENET, Moonbeam. Your time would be
better spent out in Hollywood.

So... in about 7 or 8 years, when the judge & the phalanx of mental
illness professionals feel it's safe for you to take care of your own
affairs, you might want to establish a screenwriting business.

Just make sure you register with the authorities.

<ROTFLMFAO>

Pelosi

-C-

Unknown

Oct 4, 2005, 11:52:45 AM10/4/05

> > > We, Conservatives, have been on a 14 year roll. We keep winning
> > > elections and stregthening our majority. It's not all gravy...
there
> > > has to be some lumps. Now comes the "lump" time. Good that
it's
> > > happening now and not a year from now... that would really be
scary.

Dr. says...
Don't worry. There is PLENTY of corruption in the Republican party to
keep the indictments rolling until the 06 and 08 elections. There is
so much illegal activity in the GOP it is hard to pick which ones to
go after.
Republicans are the cancer of the Earth.

Clay

Oct 4, 2005, 12:53:54 PM10/4/05

Another Far-Left Liberal NutCase wrote:
.

> there
> it's
> scary.
>

> Dr. says...

What you a doctor of, maniac?

<LOL>

> Don't worry. There is PLENTY of corruption in the Republican party to
> keep the indictments rolling until the 06 and 08 elections. There is
> so much illegal activity in the GOP it is hard to pick which ones to
> go after.

So... you're saying that Conservatives don't have a chance come
November 2006, right?

We'll see. You'll be long gone but we will see.

> Republicans are the cancer of the Earth.

And you know all about cancer, doncha?

<LOL>

Pelosi

-C-

Seethis Pass

Oct 4, 2005, 1:25:48 PM10/4/05

The world is full of Them, Not so much you.

The only way you can expect to be right about winning next time is
that republicans own and operate the crooked voting machines.

As long as there is no public outcry against the loss of the vote you
may well 'win'
You are no less criminals with the destruction of the U.S. on your
agenda.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Unknown

Oct 4, 2005, 2:56:15 PM10/4/05
I have a doctorate in Bull-Shit detecting and my alarm goes off every
time one of you lying pukes spews your party line. You are the GOP,
You are the party of deception. You are the party of evil and death.
You will be judged harshly in '06 and again in '08.

If not, you will not hear from me again because I will renounce my
citizenship and my wife and I will move to the city of Venlo in the
Netherlands. That is the last "Free" country on the face of the Earth
and I want to be free again.

Clay

Oct 4, 2005, 3:36:33 PM10/4/05

Seethis Pass got a coupla things right, poor dope <LOL>:
.

Ahhhh... another liberal fruitcake. Step right up, moron... the
"slaying" is fine.

<LOL>

> The only way you can expect to be right about winning next time is
> that republicans own and operate the crooked voting machines.

Ut-oh... not only a fruitcake, but a conspiracy theorist to boot. Is
that like "2 for the price of one"???

<LOL>

> As long as there is no public outcry against the loss of the vote you
> may well 'win'
> You are no less criminals with the destruction of the U.S. on your
> agenda.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... another junior leftist who hasn't quite thought-out
his madness yet.

Give it time.

<LOL>

Pelosi

-C-

Joseph Welch

Oct 4, 2005, 7:12:13 PM10/4/05

"Horatio Fudruckerton" <no...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 4 Oct 2005 09:53:54 -0700, "Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote:

"quagmire" is a word that only liberal losers use to describe Iraq.
-Horatio Fudruckerton

"I think it is vitally important for a President to know when to use
military force. I think it is also very important for him to know when not
to commit U.S. military force. And it's my view that the President got it
right both times, that it would have been a mistake for us to get bogged
down in the QUAGMIRE inside Iraq." -"liberal loser" Dick Cheney, Speech at
the Washington
Institute for Near East Policy April 29, 1991

--
JW
***************

Joseph Welch

Oct 4, 2005, 7:12:23 PM10/4/05

"Horatio Fudruckerton" <no...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Seethis Pass

Oct 4, 2005, 11:51:18 PM10/4/05

You're new around here arent you?

You talk mighty big
You remain clueless.

A lot of LOL doesn't do anything to bolster your side.
Facts do.
Here are some.

The only way you guys win any vote is fraud.
It is this simple.
The poor outnumber the rich by 8 to 2
Yet with the use of invisible votes you guys 'win"
It has been that way since the advent of electronic voting machines.

If you buy a pack of gum there is a paper trail.
If you vote only the republicans know what your vote was.

That means that the vote is criminally tainted..

I told you that republicans own all of the crooked voting machines,
Here are their names and interconnections

WHO Owns the voting machines
http://www.americanfreepress.net/11_10_02/Secret_Group_Manipulates/secret_group_manipulates.html

Secret Group Manipulates Vote Machines

The widespread use of electronic voting machines has severely
undermined the integrity of elections in the United States. Behind the
companies that make the voting machines is a small and secretive group
of men, including a well-known U.S. senator.

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Christopher Bollyn

The mid-term elections have been described as “revolutionary” due to
the unusual success of Republican candidates while a president from
the same party occupied the White House.

However, the upset election results that heralded the Republican
revolution have been accompanied by a credibility gap because of the
historic devolution in how Americans cast their votes.

As a result of the 2000 election fiasco in Florida, expensive
electronic voting machines have replaced paper ballot voting systems
in a growing number of jurisdictions across the United States.

However, the electronic touch-screen voting and ballot-counting
machines lack the transparency and credibility of hand-counted paper
ballots.

Furthermore, troubling revelations about the people who are invested
in the companies that make these voting machines raise a host of
serious questions about the condition of the democratic franchise in
the United States.

The companies that design, build, and operate most of the voting
machines currently being used are privately held and secretive. Before
the 2000 elections, when this reporter tried to learn who owned
Omaha-based Electronic Systems and Software (ES&S), the largest voting
machine company in the United States, the information was simply not
available.

ES&S, whose motto is “Better elections every day,” claims to have
counted 100 million ballots in the 2000 election and 56 percent of the
vote in the last four presidential elections. However, company
officials have repeatedly refused to discuss the security of their
voting machines or divulge who owns and directs the company.

Two independent writers, Bev Harris of Talion.com and journalist Lynn
Landes of EcoTalk.org, have investigated the voting machine companies
operating in the United States and have discovered a number of
political connections to the Republican Party and a well-known senator
from Nebraska.

THE OMAHA CONNECTION

According to Nebraska’s Elections Office, ES&S is the only voting
machine company certified to count votes in the state. A small
percentage of the vote in Nebraska is still hand-counted.

ES&S was formed in 1997 by a merger of Omaha-based American
Information Systems (AIS) and Dallas-based Business Records Corp.
(BRC). BRC was partially owned by Cronus Industries, a company with
connections to the Hunt brothers from Texas, as well as other
individuals and entities, including Rothschild, Inc.

In 1997, American Information Systems was an unincorporated,
wholly-owned subsidiary of the Omaha World-Herald Company according to
a Department of Justice press release about the merger of AIS with
BRC. American Information Systems’ 1996 sales in all of its product
lines were about $14.3 million.

Nebraska-born Charles T. “Chuck” Hagel moved to Omaha in 1992 to
become chairman of AIS and the McCarthy Group, a private investment
bank, Harris told AFP.

AIS was the voting machine company that counted the votes by which
Hagel was elected to the Senate in 1996. Hagel had only resigned as
CEO of AIS in 1995.

Josh Denney, spokesman for Sen. Hagel’s Washington office, told AFP
that Hagel had been chairman of the board at AIS “for about a year.”
Denney said that Hagel had resigned from the AIS board on March 15,
1995, but had continued to serve as president of McCarthy and Co.,
until 1996.

Today, Hagel has investments in the renamed Mc Carthy Group worth
between $1 million and $5 million, according to documents published by
Harris on her web site.

Because the McCarthy Group reportedly owns some 35 percent of ES&S,
Harris has raised the matter of Hagel’s investment in a company that
counts the votes in Nebraska. Omaha World-Herald reportedly owns about
45 percent of ES&S.

Lawyers representing ES&S have recently asked Harris to remove the
documents and information from her web site. Harris, however, has not
removed the material, saying that voters need to know who owns the
companies that make voting machines to avoid any possible
conflict-of-interest issues.

Two brothers, Bob and Todd Urosevich, founded AIS in the 1980s. Today
Bob is president of Diebold Election Systems, while Todd is a vice
president at ES&S.

Diebold Election Systems, Inc., a wholly owned operating subsidiary of
Diebold, Inc., recently won a $54 million contract to overhaul
Georgia’s election system technology.

Georgia became the first state in the country to implement a uniform
statewide computerized touch-screen voting system.

The Diebold system was sold to voters in Georgia as a
“state-of-the-art system” that is “more accurate, convenient and
accessible to voters.”

The electronic touch-screen system does not provide a verifiable paper
trail, which degrades the credibility of the results.

Calling a lot of names and big bravado don't make up for a complete
lack of knowledge.

LOL Is not a declarartion of superior knowledge It is a childish
online chat expression

Got information?

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 5, 2005, 7:14:28 PM10/5/05
Here's more for you to cry about, AIPAC boy.

By the way, I wanted to share a few thoughts with you, the kind I have
waited to because I wanted to wait for the proper moment.

As America gets closer and closer to cutting off the evil hand of
Zionism, spitting on the stump and contemplating dousing the body in
gasoline and lighting you and all of your boys up like cheap firewood, I
have been, of course, letting the tightly controlled campaign I have
been waging against all of you punks come into fuller view.

I have accurately predicted who and what you are, and have been doing an
excellent job of reminding you of what kind of justice you will face if
you don't pack up and run now.

So here's a way for you, Clay, to test my thesis.

You're in Ohio, fairly close to Canada by at most a few hours.

So pack your bags, hop in your car and take a day trip to Canada.

If you make it over the border, there's a 50% chance that you are not
being watched. As a matter of fact, that would be your best chance to
take full advantage of the forward momentum, hop a plane and disappear
into the third world.

There is also a 50% chance that some spook will be behind you, just like
Hannah, watching to see if you meet up with someone.

And of course, you might not even make it across the border, you have
waited for too long.

But as I have mentioned that if your time has not run completely out,
it's close to.

So I figured that in the interest of comedic... "chivalry" if you will,
I want to let you know what the sound of the buzzer is.

The minute Fitzgeral drops his indictments it's game over for you and
all of your AIPAC buddies in this country. The Feds have had all of you
under surveillance for a long time, and the minute they get your leaders
a "mop up" order will be given to the Fed "soldiers" and they will march
on every one of your propaganda houses, movie studios, investment banks,
etc all over the country, arresting every single little double crossing
bitch that was helping, and that of course, includes you.

See Claydoh, let's drop the facade of your fantasy world of invincible
Zionist supremacy, that's long dead now.

Odd are that just like Hannah the FBI hase been watching your e-mail and
usenet posts for a long time, and I have pressed you so hard with facts
and truth and made you go to the furthest end of the limb to defend the
coup of America, that there is no legal defense you can mount to defend
yourself. You can't claim innocence or ignorance, your conversations
with me on usenet will be quoted directly by the prosecuting attorney,
with a grin on his face. And he should grin! Hell, he should and will
most likely laugh his ass off when he reads this post and sees your
mangled response to it.

Reverse psychology is a wonderful weapon.

I played you like Brer Rabbit played Brer Fox and Brer Bear. "Don't try
to defend it!" So you defended it. "Don't think you won't get caught."
And you acted it. Motherfucker, I've turned you into your own tar baby
and you're stuck!

I simply played to your prejudice and pushed you so hard that you
couldn't help but jump up on the soap box and declare everything that
you are. I helped you burn every bridge to your salvation until only one
remains, a dirty, uncivilized life in a third world country that you
must sneak into illegally. You will never again own a home, a car, a
driver's license, a credit card or anything that can be traced. It's the
informaton era buddy boy, you had better find yourself a wilderness
survival book and get ready to be a hermit because you can't run back to
Israel, neither you nor any of your leaders can. If we don't send
someone in to straight out snuff you in your sleep, then we'll simply
turn the spigot of foreign aid off to your entire country and wait for
the people, the large majority of which are NOT Zionists, to rebel
against you and extradite the lot of you so that their country can
function again. Israel has no valid economy, and it cannot even support
the expense of it's own military. You stupid cock suckers have painted
yourselves into a corner, America *WAS* your only ally in this world, no
one else gives a fuck and America is about to transform into a nation of
people that would cheer Zion being turned into a glass bowl.

Do you hear me, AIPAC boy, or shall I turn the volume up for you?

But before you try the Canadian experiment, as I know you will want to,
fear will drive you...

...I have a question for you.

How does it feel to be completely outsmarted by someone that you deemed
your inferior?

>;^]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/05/AR2005100501640_pf.html

Former Bush Official Indicted in Probe

By MICHAEL J. SNIFFEN
The Associated Press
Wednesday, October 5, 2005; 5:12 PM

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration's former chief procurement
official was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury on charges of
making false statements and obstructing investigations into high-powered
Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

The five felony counts in the indictment charge David H. Safavian with
obstructing Senate and executive branch investigations into whether he
aided Abramoff in efforts to acquire property controlled by the General
Services Administration around the nation's capital.

Both probes looked into an August 2002 golf outing that Safavian took to
Scotland with Abramoff, former Christian Coalition executive Ralph Reed,
Rep. Bob Ney, R-Ohio, and others.

Safavian, a former lobbying associate of Abramoff, is the first person
beyond Abramoff himself to face charges arising out of the probe of the
lobbyist, who is a major Republican fundraiser with close ties to GOP
leaders in Congress.

The indictment covers May 16, 2002, until January 2004, when Safavian
was chief of staff at the General Services Administration, the
government housekeeping agency. From November 2004 until late last month
when he resigned three days before his arrest, he headed the
government's top procurement officer in the Office of Management and
Budget.

The indictment said Safavian falsely told a GSA ethics officer, a GSA
inspector general's agent and the Senate Indian Affairs Committee that
Abramoff had no business with GSA at the time the Scotland trip was
being planned. It said Safavian concealed that Abramoff did have
business with GSA before the trip and that Safavian was aiding him in
dealing with GSA.

Barbara Van Gelder, Safavian's lawyer, has said that Safavian accurately
reported Abramoff was not doing business with GSA at the time of the
trip, and she said Safavian would fight the charges.

Each count carries a potential top penalty of five years in prison and a
$250,000 fine.

© 2005 The Associated Press

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 6, 2005, 6:14:37 AM10/6/05
But first, a quick laugh ;^)

http://www.sfgate.com/comics/fiore/

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha' gonna' do LOL

*ahem*

Word is coming out hot and heavy that Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and Ari
Fleischer are about to be indicted for criminal conspiracy regarding the
outing of Brewster & Jennings.

But let's just focus on Rove and ignore the small fish, they're going to
roll over on their bosses anyway to avoid being executed for treason.
Rove doesn't have that option.

Word is that those indictments might be dropped down today. Now I'm not
betting that they are going to happen today exactly, but like Delay, the
indictment will happen whether you like it or not and will most likely
happen within the next twenty days, but I will lay down a "soft" bet
that it happens within the next ten.

So given that it's always been your position that nothing is going
wrong, everything is fine, blah blah blah, what will you have to say for
yourself should Rove be indicted?

Keep in mind, that just like your Delay thing, I plan to use your
comments against you at a later date.

Speaking of that:

"Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US

House Majority Leader.

Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
Hope that helps."
-AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

*ahem*

And don't forget my warning below, once Fitzgerald goes for the jugular,
all you blue passport having cock suckers are dead men walking. Or at
the very least, about to be fitted for an orange jump suit.

So how's about it, Claydoh, it's "fifteen to midnight," care to lay down
some last minute predictions and limp wristed insults of your own before
Fitzgerald either drops the nuke or aborts the whole operation? You know
me, I'm always itching to cause you to create a paper trail the
prosecuting attorney can follow. Speak up man, if you go silent now your
foreign buddies will realize something is wrong and start bailing,
causing your entire operation to sabotage "liberal" sentiment on AIB to
completely fail. You wouldn't want that, would you? Besides, aren't you
invincible? Aren't you the baddest boys on the earth? I'm just harmless,
right? Aren't you a "man of wealth and taste," or are you just a piker?

Speak up man, make sure everyone hears you.

>;^}

=============

October 5, 2005 -- LATE EDITION. 11:50 PM EDT -- Knowledgeable sources
in Houston, Texas who are close to top Republicans in the state are now
also reporting that indictments and unindicted co-conspiracy charges
will be handed down against the current and former White House officials
identified in the article below.

October 5, 2005 -- LATE EDITION According to reliable sources, Patrick
Fitzgerald, the Special Prosecutor in the the two year- Justice
Department investigation of the leak of the name and covert identities
of Valerie Plame Wilson and her non-official cover Brewster Jennings and
Associates CIA covert counter-weapons of mass destruction team, will
soon announce criminal indictments. Although specifics of the charges
are unclear, as of 11:30 PM (EDT) it is reported by informed and
connected sources that indictments may soon be returned against White
House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, Vice President Dick Cheney's
Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, and former White House Press
Secretary Ari Fleischer.

MORE
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com /

==========

http://americablog.blogspot.com/2005/10/white-house-is-hiding-karl-rove-they.html

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The White House is hiding Karl Rove - they know something's coming...
by John in DC - 10/05/2005 03:36:00 PM

I just talked to a source who told me that Karl Rove has been missing
from a number of recent White House presidential events - events that he
has ALWAYS attended in the past. For example, Rove was absent from
yesterday's presidential press conference to promote Harriet Miers.
These are the kind of events Rove ALWAYS attends, I'm told, yet of late
he's been MIA each and every time.

My source tells me that the scuttlebutt around town is that the White
House knows something bad is coming, in terms of Karl getting indicted,
and they're already trying to distance him from the president.

Oh, God, you've been so good to us lately. Please give us this one more.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 6, 2005, 4:12:17 PM10/6/05
Hey Clay, I see you didn't reply today, perhaps you took my suggestion
and bolted?

It would be the only smart thing I've known you to do, though even now
it may be too late.

Read the news? Your invincible leader is trying to roll over on Libby to
save himself. Read the writing on the wall, BITCH, Zionism is about to
get its throat slit in front of a cheering audience of 300 million
people. If you're still inside this country tomorrow morning you might
as well commit suicide, you have no future.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3385346

Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from
presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case
of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee
he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the
investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand
jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made
any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the
longtime confidant of President Bush or others.

The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to bring witnesses
before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges
unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can
be used against them in a later indictment.

Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his
return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.

<snip>

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 6, 2005, 4:48:31 PM10/6/05
http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm

Boozer Bush
W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
by D.P. Sorensen

It doesn’t explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated
that Bush’s “accidents”—choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
his bicycle—were “alcohol-related.” For someone who makes such a point
of flaunting his physical prowess, his habitual clumsiness is somewhat
suspicious. After all, Bushie (his wife Laura’s pet name for him, just
as it’s his pet name for her, which is a bit creepy) first gained
prominence as a high-kicking, back-flipping sis-boom-bah male
cheerleader at Yale.

Of course, we are all familiar with Bush’s epic battle with the bottle:
He boozes his way through college; he is persistently liquored up
through his 20s (failing to show up for National Guard duty, but never
missing booze-drenched weekend barbecues with his Texas buddies); into
his 30s, he is so continuously sloshed that he screws up every
sure-thing business venture his daddy sets up for him; at 40, so the
story goes, his wife gives him the made-for-the-movies sound-bite
ultimatum, “Bushie, it’s me or Jim Beam,” and the chastened former
cheerleader renounces alcohol forever. (In a medium shot, we see Bushie
mournfully pouring out the last of a fifth of bourbon onto the patio
pavement, while Laura witnesses the act with a wifely look of affection,
relief, and secret triumph.)

Bushie’s renunciation of booze has gained such mythic status that many
people (Republican true believers) conveniently overlook the fact that
his renunciation of adult beverages was hardly a redemptive turn of
fortune. All that happened was that Bush the obnoxious drunk became Bush
the obnoxious teetotaler, proclaiming that his life was now in the hands
of Jesus Christ, not Jim Beam.

But the recent revelations about Bush slugging down Southern Comfort as
Iraq goes down the tubes and New Orleans goes down the drain calls into
question whether he actually gave up booze and gave his life to Jesus in
the first place. That Bush continued to hit the sauce after taking the
pledge explains a good deal of his weird behavior, one minute scared
s—tless, the next, after a secret swig of Early Times, inflated with
Texas swagger.

One minute Bush goes limp with fright when desperate aides inform him
that planes have crashed in the World Trade Center; the next minute,
stiff with bravado, he boasts of his resolve to get Osama “dead or
alive.” One minute, when he hears Hurricane Katrina howling, he cringes
like a scaredy-cat behind his Mama; after a few pops of Old Granddad,
he’s full of phony bluster, telling his feckless FEMA chief, “Brownie,
you’re doin’ a heckuva job.”

Other creepy traits of our commander-in-chief make sense when seen in
the light of his unacknowledged alcoholism. There is his adolescent
habit, for instance, of conferring nicknames on all who come within his
ken. We all know drunks who, deep in the throes of inebriated bonhomie,
bestow terms of affection on friend and foe alike.

One can almost feel Bush’s sticky breath and his humid embrace as he
christens his confederates, immortalizing them with his own special
brand of corny wit: Turd Blossom (Karl Rove), Lima Green Bean (Karen
Hughes), Number One (Barbara Bush, who is no doubt relieved that Junior
did not name her Number Two), Guru (Condoleezza Rice), Big Time (Dick
Cheney), Balloon Foot (Colin Powell), Ali (Barbara Boxer), Big O
(Olympia Snow, who may or may not wonder at the cheekiness of Little G’s
presumption regarding the magnitude of her orgasms), and last but not
least, Pootie Poot (Vladimir Putin, who in times past might have
launched the Doomsday Machine upon receiving a moniker with connotations
of the female genitalia).

Bush’s prolonged sousitude also explains his verbal miscues, his
syntactical insurgencies, his grammatical catastrophes. It’s as if the
bourbon marinade left deadly lacunae in his already diminutive brain,
making it impossible for the most elementary thought to navigate its way
through the decimated labyrinth of his frontal lobes.

Then there are the quirky smirks, the bug-eyed glares and goofy
grimaces, his words and facial expressions so out of sync that you are
reminded of a badly dubbed Japanese monster movie. Finally, what about
all those lip gyrations when Bushie is under stress, the tiny mouth
working this way and that as if it were engaged in attempting to remove
the cap from a bottle? It must be the sauce.

B1ackwater

Oct 6, 2005, 5:22:34 PM10/6/05
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:48:31 GMT, "Brandon K. Montoya"
<thein...@att.net> wrote:

>http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm
>
>Boozer Bush
>W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
>by D.P. Sorensen
>
>It doesn’t explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
>president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
>making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated
>that Bush’s “accidents”—choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
>his bicycle—were “alcohol-related.”

Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
have are rumors and poison propaganda.

iceman

Oct 6, 2005, 5:45:46 PM10/6/05

"B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:48:31 GMT, "Brandon K. Montoya"
> <thein...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm
>>
>>Boozer Bush
>>W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
>>by D.P. Sorensen
>>
>>It doesn't explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
>>president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
>>making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated
>>that Bush's "accidents"-choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
>>his bicycle-were "alcohol-related."

> Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
> one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
> have are rumors and poison propaganda.

Curious. You claim proof of Ted's alcholism that doesn't exist with "W"??,

Roy Blankenship

Oct 6, 2005, 5:53:30 PM10/6/05

"B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message

Why do you feel it necessary to defend the worst president we have ever had?
His alcoholism is well known, the real question is whether or not he has
fallen "off the wagon". If he did, I feel sorry for him, because now he has
less chance of regaining any credibility.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 6, 2005, 8:48:04 PM10/6/05

You can't hide the traitor behind a Democrat, loser boy :^)

> As for "W", all you
> have are rumors and poison propaganda.

No, what we have is Rove bent over a board and we'll indict him, try
him, hang him for deliberately outing a CIA operation and sabotaging
real WMD inspection efforts, then we'll do the same to the rest of your
leaders.

Then the only tyhing you'll have is an eyeful of tears, HAHAHAHA!

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 6, 2005, 8:48:51 PM10/6/05
Roy Blankenship wrote:

> "B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:48:31 GMT, "Brandon K. Montoya"
> > <thein...@att.net> wrote:
> >
> > >http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm
> > >
> > >Boozer Bush
> > >W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
> > >by D.P. Sorensen
> > >
> > >It doesn’t explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
> > >president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
> > >making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated
> > >that Bush’s “accidents”—choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
> > >his bicycle—were “alcohol-related.”
> >
> > Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
> > one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
> > have are rumors and poison propaganda.
>
> Why do you feel it necessary to defend the worst president we have ever had?

His name, coincidentally, is the same as a certain mercenarry group in
Iraq and New Orleans...

> His alcoholism is well known, the real question is whether or not he has
> fallen "off the wagon". If he did, I feel sorry for him, because now he has
> less chance of regaining any credibility.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 12:57:33 AM10/7/05
Secretly Gay, Probably In Canada Or US Custody Right Now Clay wrote:

> Laissez Faire Capitalist Who Was Right All Along Wrote:
> .
>
> > Secretly Gay, Probably In Canada Or US Custody Right Now Clay wrote:
> > >
> > > Laissez Faire Capitalist Who Was Right All Along Wrote:
> > > .

> > > Will wonders never cease?
> > >
> > > Here it is, the beginning of the month and poor Moonbeam is fresh out
> > > of mental illness medication.
> > >
> > > Guess you had a rough weekend, Brandy.
> >
> > Two solid, entertaining weeks Clay, and it's going on THREE now, BITCH!
>
> Three weeks without your medication... you must be climbing the walls
> -- mental patient.

Things are progressing exactly as I called them, I have no reason to go
for meds, BUT YOU DO! LOL!

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3385346

Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from
presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case
of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee
he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the
investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand
jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made
any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the
longtime confidant of President Bush or others.

The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to bring witnesses
before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges
unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can
be used against them in a later indictment.

Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his
return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.

> > =======

> > "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> > HouseMajority Leader.
> > Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> > Hope that helps."
> > -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
>
> The quote is mine, the AIPAC madness is between you and your shrink.

No, it's part of an FBI investigation, and Franklin has given a plea of
guilty and has rolled over on his masters.

The end is near for you, if you're not already in custody.

> <article snip>
>
> > You'd better run before the feds show up and arrest you for accepting
> > foreign money to spread your anti-American propaganda, FOREIGNER :^)
>
> I'm laughing here... you're so stupid, Moonbeam.

I bet you're not laughing now, BITCH!

>;^)

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3385346

Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from
presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case
of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee
he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the
investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand
jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made
any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the
longtime confidant of President Bush or others.

The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to bring witnesses
before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges
unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can
be used against them in a later indictment.

Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his
return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.

> > Pack your bags and flee, remember not to return to that SHITTY CESS POOL

> > of a nation that you were born in, it's bound to get fucked up after
> > America is done with it ;^)
>
> Jeez... it would be nice if either you or your shrink could tell me
> what you're yapping about, Moonbeam.

I already did, it's gotten so thick that letting it remain veiled is no
longer necessary.

Israel's hand in manipulating America *HAS BEEN* (note the use of past
tense) been exposed.

There's no going back now, bitch, Americans aren't like that.

You fucked with the wrong country, and now all you bitches are going to
be arrested, many killed in the process, most imprisoned for fifty to
life, and some executed.

If you're not en route to a third world country right now, then that is
your future too, AIPAC boy :^)

> > And we both know which nation that is, Claydoh, the SHITTY one full of
> > IDIOTS ;^)
>
> C'mon, Moonbeam... tell me where. Tell us all. Tell us your
> nightmares, Moonbeam.
>
> <LOL>

Here's yours, Rove is heading for an indictment of treason and capital
punishment :^)

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3385346

Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from
presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case
of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee
he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the
investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand
jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made
any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the
longtime confidant of President Bush or others.

The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to bring witnesses
before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges
unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can
be used against them in a later indictment.

Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his
return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.

> > "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US

> > HouseMajority Leader.
> > Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> > Hope that helps."
> > -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
> >
> > ========
> >
> > And oh yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!
> >
> > "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> > HouseMajority Leader.
> > Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> > Hope that helps."
> > -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
> >
> > ======
> >
> > "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> > HouseMajority Leader.
> > Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> > Hope that helps."
> > -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
>
> You do have a very sick mind, Moonbeam. I'm having a wonderful time
> fucking with a real, live USENET mental patient.
>
> It's fun.
>
> <ROTFLMFAO>

You wish, I can almost smell your fear.

Actually, seeing as you haven't posted, I think you've finally caved to
the fear and ran.

*uses Deja briefly*

Ah, you havne't ran yet, you've just run from me for the moment. Hahaha,
bitch ;^)

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 12:59:38 AM10/7/05
No Tickle Me Elmo This Year
With no must-have toy dominating the market in 2004, the 'Toy Guy' offers
advice on selecting the right gift for your child

WEB EXCLUSIVE
By Carl Sullivan
Newsweek
Updated: 4:32 p.m. ET Nov. 26, 2004

Nov. 26 - It's a parent's worst nightmare: the hottest holiday toy is
impossible to find. Store shelves are empty. The nightly news broadcasts
adults fighting over dolls at the local Wal-Mart. Remember the Cabbage Patch
Kids? Tickle Me Elmo?

Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be a must-have item on Santa's list
this year, according to Chris Byrne, a.k.a. The Toy Guy. For the past 25
years, Byrne has worked in some facet of the toy industry, beginning with a
job writing assembly instructions for playthings. Today, Byrne reviews
products (with the help of some wee assistants) for his newsletter, Toy
Wishes, and various TV shows. He recently talked about toy-buying in 2004
with NEWSWEEK's Carl Sullivan. Excerpts:

NEWSWEEK: So how does a 48-year-old get to be known as "The Toy Guy?"
Chris Byrne: When I first moved to New York I had only one skill, it was
typing. [Laughs.] No, I could write too. So my first job was writing
instructions and naming products. Over the course of eight years, I climbed
the corporate ladder and was running public relations for the toy division
at CBS [the broadcast network owned five toy brands at one point]. I later
got a call from my former boss saying they'd found this little game in
Seattle and would I come work on it? It turned out to be Pictionary, and I
spent the next two years helping make that game successful.

Were you always a big toy and game person?
No, I loved toys and games, but I came to New York to be in the theater. I
quickly realized I'm just not nice enough to be a waiter. [Laughs.]

So what are the hottest toys this year?
There are 150,000 toys on the market at any given time, but some of the toys
on our hot dozen list this year are the Bella Ballerina, Hasbro's VideoNow
Color and E.L.M.O. [an Elmo doll that sings to the tune of the Village
People's "Y.M.C.A."]. However, the caveat for parents is that just because
we say something's going to be hot doesn't mean it's going to be appropriate
for your kid.

Do you think most parents understand that?
I really believe that they do, because I talk to a lot of parents and they
go, "Well, gee that E.L.M.O. is really cute but I've got a 7-year-old boy.
What've you got for him?"

So you don't foresee any Tickle Me Elmo-like craze this year?
I don't think there's going to be a hard-to-get fad hit. I always think that's
a good thing because that means the focus is on the individual kids and what's
good for them. There will be some really strong sellers but no single hot
item. The Cabbage Patch Kids are back; they're doing really well. "The
Princess and the Pauper" Barbie is doing really well.

So what happens in those years when a single toy becomes the "it" item?
That has very little to do with toys and a lot more to do with the
fashion-driven nature of our culture. A fad is impossible to predict and
very difficult to manage from a manufacturer's standpoint. But it becomes
part of our culture. It's about having the thing that other people in the
culture can't have.

So it's not really driven by what children want but by the adults buying
into a fad?
Yeah, I think very often it is. Now, Cabbage Patch in '83 became something
where a lot of little girls were asking for it and a lot of parents tried to
snap them all up. Nobody anticipated that. It was impossible to forecast. I
think what's happened in recent years is forecasting has gotten a lot
better. People are able to gauge demand at an earlier stage and are more
flexible in their manufacturing. Then there's always the eBay factor now-if
you really want to get something and you're willing to pay a premium, you
don't have to stand outside Toys R Us at 4 in the morning. You can go to
eBay.

How do you forecast what's going to be popular?
It's much more an art than a science. You look at how kids are
consuming-which is something we track every year. What are the trends? How
are they playing? How are they interacting? And then looking at the toys
that are coming out, you start to get a sense of what's going to rise to the
top. First and foremost, you have to ask, "Is it a fun toy?" Then you say,
"Is it innovative?" When you look at our hot dozen list, even though you see
Barbie on it every year, Mattel continues to do breakthroughs in Barbie that
really makes it new every year.

How do you decide if it's fun?
We look at what kids today are playing with and ask if the new toy has a
play pattern that takes it to the next step. Once we get samples, we take
them out and play with them with kids. What I like to do is give the toys to
kids and see if they're going to return to them, because anybody can put
kids in a room and they'll love everything. The question for me is, "Gee, do
they like it enough to take it into their life and make it part of their
world?"

Do these kids have any idea of what power they wield?
Absolutely not, and we never want them to because kids are so earnest about
things. One of the things that I've found is that you have to tell them that
they'll have to give it back. I've yet to find a kid who will say anything
negative about a toy that they think is a gift. It's adorable. It speaks to
[the fact that] there is some good parenting going on out there.

How much are kids influenced by TV?
TV is a huge influence, but peer kinds of interactions have kept Pokemon so
hot for the last several years, even though it's sort of dropped off the
adult radar screen. Ask any parent of a second or third grader and they're
likely to tell you that Pokemon is very popular in their school system. As
you look at things like cartoons and movies and TV shows, realizing how much
of that comes into a child's world on a daily basis, it takes a lot for
something to break through. So a story has to be very powerful or
omnipresent almost for a child to begin to start to play that story. The
Power Rangers are a good example. I think it's on TV seven times a week in
most places. The mythos of that world becomes something that kids re-enact
in their play but they're not replicating stories that they see on TV. They're
using the Power Rangers almost as a totem of power and playing their own
dramas based on that.

I have to ask: what's up with Potty Elmo?
It is new this year, and it's doing really, really well. We gave one to a
boy who was going through potty training and it became like his best friend
because Elmo was having the same issues he was having. It's about a 14-inch
tall Elmo with a T shirt and a diaper and it comes with a potty. Randomly,
the chip will go, "I think I need the potty." You have to put Elmo on the
potty and if you're successful, he congratulates you. As adults, we tend to
forget how critical that period of potty training is. It's one of the first
times that there are real expectations put on a child.

If I'm stumped about what toy to buy, where do I begin?
Get to know the kid as best you can. Talk to the parents. In a perfect
world, the toys you buy are an expression of your relationship with the
child, but that's not always possible. I think understanding what the
parents want for their kids is important. We see a lot of parents trying to
set limits on how much kids are getting. They're getting frustrated at the
competition to be the alpha grandparents, to give the most presents to the
kids.

In-store or online buying: which is easier?
With online you can look at a lot of different resources in five minutes. We
always tell parents to be very conscious of what the scheduled delivery and
in-stock status is. You don't want to be biting your nails on Dec. 23
because you didn't get something. If people know what they want, we find
that they're often comfortable buying it online. If it's a plush animal or
something that will be in a crib or the child might mouth, that's something
the parents might want to see in the store.

Where are most people buying their toys?
Wal-Mart is the No. 1 toy seller in the U.S., followed by Target and Toys 'R
Us. The advantage of going to a specialty store is you can go in and say, "I'm
trying to buy for an 8-year-old boy who likes to read, who does really well
in science, what can you recommend?"

Any other advice for stressed-out parents?
I hear a lot about present overload where kids get too many toys. Some of
the symptoms of that are kids ripping open presents and not playing with
things and being disappointed that they didn't get things. Parents need to
manage expectations as to what kids can expect on the holiday. I think there
are many loving ways of doing that. I think back to my own mother. My
parents were private-school teachers. I'm one of five kids. My mother would
say things like, "Well, you know Santa's sleigh is very big, but he has to
bring toys for all the kids in the world, so be careful about what you ask
for."

Š 2005 Newsweek, Inc.
Š 2005 MSNBC.com

&ch=Newsweek%20Home&c1=No%20Tickle%20Me%20Elmo%20This%20Year&c2=With%20no%20must-have%20toy%20dominating%20the%20market%20in%202004%2C%20the%20_Toy%20Guy_%20offers%20advice%20on%20selecting%20the%20right%20gift%20for%20your%20child&c3=Carl%20Sullivan&c4=Newsweek%20Home&c5=Society&c7=handheld&c8=N&pid=Story%7CNewsweek%20H%7CSociety%7C6590174%7CNo%20Tickle%20Me%20Elmo%20This%20Year&pidt=1&oid=javascript%3AprintThis%28%276590174%27%29&ot=A&oi=1051&s=1600x1200&c=32&j=1.3&v=Y&k=Y&bw=644&bh=484&ct=lan&hp=N&[AQE]

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 12:59:54 AM10/7/05

"CONSPIRACY THEORY!" sure didn't stop Rove from nearly getting indicted
today, nor will it stop him from being indicted soon.

You sold yourself cheap, and since you don't want to flee, you'll simply
pay the price for your treason, AIPAC boy.

Hahahhaa...

[...]

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 1:01:21 AM10/7/05
Jim E wrote:

> "Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam was seen running down the
> > street screaming:
> > .
>
> Are you that bored?
> Brandy the BS spewer?
> Get cable or something.

You must have seen this on TV then ;^)

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3385346

Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from
presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case
of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee
he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the
investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand
jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made
any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the
longtime confidant of President Bush or others.

The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to bring witnesses
before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges
unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can
be used against them in a later indictment.

Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his
return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.

> My sympathies.

But none for you, traitor ;^)

=====================
"dummies like the American people"
- Jim E, calling Americans stupid
=====================

===============
> > The nation is full of more than Democrats and Republicans, both must
> > answer to all.
>
> Bullshit, one must beat the other. Those are the rules of this game.

No you #$@#$ing idiot THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL!
===============

===========
Life is a gamble.
Gambling is a game
Therefore life is a game.

That's about the extent of my exploration of
that waste of time called philosophy
============

===============
Why the hell would anyone strive for complexity? Stupid.
I have what I want in life, happiness, health, liquidity, time, and
toys.
I got mine, hang the world.
================

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 1:02:36 AM10/7/05

I can't control where they run, but odds are the US military will find a
good number of them. Clay's the smartest of the bunch, so his chances
are best... but the most stupid of them will get caught easy.

Clay will only manage to get away if he does the hermit thing.

Otherwise his catch is inevitable, especially in the information era.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 1:06:15 AM10/7/05

Don't lie, your terror is easy to see by watching how your reactions to
data has changed over the months. You were a lot braver when I first met
you.

> What you say -- I work for AIPAC and live in Ohio???

I said the first, you yelp too hard about it, and the second is your own
claim I do believe.

> <ROTFLMFAO>
>
> You're wasting your time here on USENET, Moonbeam. Your time would be
> better spent out in Hollywood.

I already work in the entertainment biz, fool ;p

> So... in about 7 or 8 years,

Years?

Treason charges are coming in days.

You played on the wrong side and have sign your own warrant ;^)

Whether it will be a death warrant or an arrest warrant depends entirely
on the person sent to nab you.

Personally I don't care, either way you're fucked AIPAC boy.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 1:10:30 AM10/7/05

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 1:10:40 AM10/7/05

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 1:10:49 AM10/7/05

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 1:11:01 AM10/7/05

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 3:07:39 AM10/7/05
Guess what Claydoh?

I knew this was goign to be brought up thanks to the analasys of
"Citizen Spook," but Chapter 37, Article 18, USC 793 & 794 are being
brought against all your heros in the White House. This makes
prosecuting the entire lot of them and the entire AIPAC network a lot
easier.

;^)

Oh, and Rove is not testifying today (Friday).

Fitzgerald dropped a subpoena on him instead, LOFL!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/07/politics/07leak.html?ei=5088&en=99adce81987f89a2&ex=1286337600&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

One new approach appears to involve the possible use of Chapter 37 of
the federal espionage and censorship law, which makes it a crime for
anyone who "willfully communicates, delivers, transfers or causes to be
communicated" to someone "not entitled to receive it" classified
information relating the national defense matters.

Under this broad statute, a government official or a private citizen who
passed classified information to anyone else in or outside the
government could potentially be charged with a felony, if they
transferred the information to someone without a security clearance to
receive it.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 3:09:49 AM10/7/05
CHENEYRBULL!

"Brandon K. Montoya" <thein...@att.net> wrote in message

Rev. 11D Meow!

Oct 7, 2005, 3:10:57 AM10/7/05
KAHBLOOM!

"Rev. 11D Meow!" <Ji...@Crack.Corn> wrote in message

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 7:01:51 AM10/7/05
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601903_pf.html

DeLay Meeting, RNC Actions Coincided
Financial Transactions Began on Day Texan Met With Fundraiser

By R. Jeffrey Smith
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, October 7, 2005; A05

Former House majority leader Tom DeLay (R-Tex.) met for at least 30
minutes with the top fundraiser of his Texas political action committee
on Oct. 2, 2002, the same day that the Republican National Committee in
Washington set in motion a series of financial transactions at the heart
of the money-laundering and conspiracy case against DeLay.

During the meeting at his Capitol office, DeLay conferred with James W.
Ellis, the head of his principal fundraising committee in Washington and
his chief fundraiser in Texas. Ellis had earlier given the Republican
National Committee a check for $190,000 drawn mostly from corporate
contributions. The same day as the meeting, the RNC ordered $190,000
worth of checks sent to seven Republican legislative candidates in
Texas.

In the past two weeks, two separate Texas grand juries have returned
indictments against DeLay, Ellis and a political associate alleging that
these transactions amounted to money laundering intended to circumvent a
Texas campaign law barring the use of corporate funds for state election
purposes. The aim of the alleged scheme was to ensure that Republicans
gain control of the Texas House, and thus reorder the state's
congressional districts in a manner favoring the election of more
Republicans to Congress.

The prosecutor who brought the indictment, Ronnie Earle, has not
described the evidence he presented to the grand jury linking DeLay to
the $190,000 transactions. But the fact that DeLay and his alleged
co-conspirator, fundraiser Ellis, conferred on the same day the checks
were ordered has attracted the attention of lawyers involved in the case
because of speculation that the two men shared important information
that day.

To prove that DeLay participated in money laundering or in a conspiracy
to conduct it -- the two allegations in the felony indictment brought
against DeLay on Monday morning -- Earle will have to prove two things,
according to lawyers who are closely following the case: The
transactions involving the $190,000 were illegal, and DeLay played some
critical role, by approving them or by helping to carry them out.

DeLay and Ellis have so far given slightly different accounts of the
substance of their discussion. Ellis's attorney, Jonathan D. Pauerstein,
said that Ellis recalls that their Oct. 2 discussion did not concern or
involve Texas or Texas candidates. But DeLay, interviewed last weekend
on "Fox News Sunday," said that during a "scheduling meeting" with Ellis
in October, Ellis said while they were leaving his office that "by the
way, we sent money" to Washington.

DeLay's lead attorney, Dick DeGuerin, said in an interview this week
that "there is no question that at some point Ellis told him," but that
DeLay does not recall the precise timing. DeGuerin said "it could have
been that day" -- Oct. 2, the day the same arm of the RNC began to
process the seven checks for printing two days later, on Oct. 4.

But DeGuerin said that this does not mean DeLay was "the one who made
those decisions" about collecting the funds, sending them to Washington
and returning the same total amount to candidates in Texas. "It wasn't
his role or his authority" because DeLay was not involved in the
day-to-day operations of the committee.

Ellis, who still directs DeLay's Washington-based Americans for a
Republican Majority political action committee (ARMPAC), "is the kind of
guy who would say, 'I did this, how about that?' " according to
DeGuerin. DeLay may have responded, DeGuerin said, by saying, "Hey,
that's great," but "that does not make him a part of the agreement to do
that."

In the indictment, the grand jury accused DeLay, Ellis and John
Colyandro -- then the director of Texans for a Republican Majority, an
ARMPAC offshoot -- of agreeing with the Republican National Committee to
conduct the offense of money laundering and set forth a sequence of key
events that began on Sept. 11, 2002. It alleges that Ellis "did request
and propose" on that day that an arm of the RNC make the payments to
Texas Republicans once it had received the check from Texas.

The next day, according to the indictment, Ellis delivered the check to
the Republican National State Elections Committee, an arm of the RNC,
and also provided it "with a document that contained the names of
several candidates." He also "requested and proposed" how much each
candidate should receive, the indictment said.

Earle has never disclosed the evidence behind these allegations, and
Ellis, through his lawyer Pauerstein, denies this account. Pauerstein
says that Ellis did not discuss donations to candidates while delivering
the check, and that he did not "deliver the list, if there was a list,"
of the candidates that should receive checks.

According to documents disclosed earlier this year in a civil trial
related to the same transactions, a staff member in the office of
then-RNC Chairman Marc Racicot requested on Oct. 2 that checks be sent
to the Texas Republicans. The next day, Racicot arrived in Texas to
appear at a series of fundraising events organized by Texans for a
Republican Majority, including a dinner with Gov. Rick Perry, a DeLay
ally. With the approval of the RNC's lawyers and political directors,
the checks were written and sent to Texas on Oct. 4.

The RNC has denied any wrongdoing and has asserted that all the
transactions were legal.

Although the indictment alleges that DeLay and his two aides "conducted,
supervised, and facilitated" the transactions, DeLay said last weekend,
about the $190,000 sent from Texas to Washington, that "there was no way
that I knew before this event happened that it would happen." Earle
would need to prove otherwise to sustain his case.

DeLay, one of the most powerful politicians in Washington, was forced
under House GOP rules to step down as majority leader on Sept. 28 after
his first indictment.

Daniel

Oct 7, 2005, 7:09:03 AM10/7/05

Brandon K. Montoya wrote:
> ;^)
>
> You and your AIPAC friends are dead men, Clay.
>
> We execute traitors in this country,

You're hilarious. Ever think of taking your act on ther road?

Daniel

Oct 7, 2005, 7:13:32 AM10/7/05

Spewing bullshit all over Usenet is NOT the entertainment industry.

GW Chimpzilla

Oct 7, 2005, 3:09:56 PM10/7/05
Brandon K. Montoya wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601903_pf.html

> DeLay Meeting, RNC Actions Coincided
> Financial Transactions Began on Day Texan Met With Fundraiser

If DeLAy is gonna try and smear Earle, Earle can just as easily leak the
evidence he has against him to the press, which means a constant drip against
him publicly. And that looks like exactly what he is doing!

Clay

Oct 7, 2005, 3:42:38 PM10/7/05

Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam Has Completely Lost His Mind:

.

> Here's more for you to cry about, AIPAC boy.

You're still a sick puppy, mental patient.

> By the way, I wanted to share a few thoughts with you

Scare me, why don't you.

> As America gets closer and closer to cutting off the evil hand of
> Zionism, spitting on the stump and contemplating dousing the body in
> gasoline and lighting you and all of your boys up like cheap firewood, I
> have been, of course, letting the tightly controlled campaign I have
> been waging against all of you punks come into fuller view.

You are a crazy nutjob.

> I have accurately predicted who and what you are, and have been doing an
> excellent job of reminding you of what kind of justice you will face if
> you don't pack up and run now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

> So here's a way for you, Clay, to test my thesis.

"Thesis"???
You would need a working brain for that. You're solely lacking on the
brain part.

<LOL>

> You're in Ohio, fairly close to Canada by at most a few hours.

Oh... I am? What a fucking sick nut you are, Moonbeam. I accurately
said that you were a mental patient. You are, indeed, certifiable.

<LOL>

> So pack your bags, hop in your car and take a day trip to Canada.

Been there b4. Been to Montreal, Niagra Falls and Vancouver. When the
doctors say you're well enough to be by yourself (in about 8-10 years),
you ought to visit those places.

<LOL>

> If you make it over the border, there's a 50% chance that you are not
> being watched. As a matter of fact, that would be your best chance to
> take full advantage of the forward momentum, hop a plane and disappear
> into the third world.

See how stupid you are, Moonbeam... Canada IS NOT the "third world".
But why am I arguing with a mental patient?

<LOL>

> There is also a 50% chance that some spook will be behind you, just like
> Hannah, watching to see if you meet up with someone.
>
> And of course, you might not even make it across the border, you have
> waited for too long.
>
> But as I have mentioned that if your time has not run completely out,
> it's close to.
>
> So I figured that in the interest of comedic... "chivalry" if you will,
> I want to let you know what the sound of the buzzer is.
>
> The minute Fitzgeral drops his indictments it's game over for you and
> all of your AIPAC buddies in this country. The Feds have had all of you
> under surveillance for a long time, and the minute they get your leaders
> a "mop up" order will be given to the Fed "soldiers" and they will march
> on every one of your propaganda houses, movie studios, investment banks,
> etc all over the country, arresting every single little double crossing
> bitch that was helping, and that of course, includes you.

HAHAHAHAHA... you're a fucking maniac. But you do make me laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

> See Claydoh, let's drop the facade of your fantasy world of invincible
> Zionist supremacy, that's long dead now.

My God... you're the real thing... a living, breathing, mentally
damaged anti-Semite. You're hopeless.

> Odd are that just like Hannah the FBI hase been watching your e-mail and
> usenet posts for a long time, and I have pressed you so hard with facts
> and truth and made you go to the furthest end of the limb to defend the
> coup of America, that there is no legal defense you can mount to defend
> yourself. You can't claim innocence or ignorance, your conversations
> with me on usenet will be quoted directly by the prosecuting attorney,
> with a grin on his face. And he should grin! Hell, he should and will
> most likely laugh his ass off when he reads this post and sees your
> mangled response to it.

Sick, sick, sick.

> Reverse psychology is a wonderful weapon.

Sick, sick, sick.

> I played you like Brer Rabbit played Brer Fox and Brer Bear. "Don't try
> to defend it!" So you defended it. "Don't think you won't get caught."
> And you acted it. Motherfucker, I've turned you into your own tar baby
> and you're stuck!

When you're released from the psyche ward (in 8-10 years), you will
really need to get out more.

> I simply played to your prejudice and pushed you so hard that you
> couldn't help but jump up on the soap box and declare everything that
> you are. I helped you burn every bridge to your salvation until only one
> remains, a dirty, uncivilized life in a third world country that you
> must sneak into illegally. You will never again own a home, a car, a
> driver's license, a credit card or anything that can be traced. It's the
> informaton era buddy boy, you had better find yourself a wilderness
> survival book and get ready to be a hermit because you can't run back to
> Israel, neither you nor any of your leaders can. If we don't send
> someone in to straight out snuff you in your sleep, then we'll simply
> turn the spigot of foreign aid off to your entire country and wait for
> the people, the large majority of which are NOT Zionists, to rebel
> against you and extradite the lot of you so that their country can
> function again. Israel has no valid economy, and it cannot even support
> the expense of it's own military. You stupid cock suckers have painted
> yourselves into a corner, America *WAS* your only ally in this world, no
> one else gives a fuck and America is about to transform into a nation of
> people that would cheer Zion being turned into a glass bowl.

I used to think you were simply playing... but you're serious --
seriously disturbed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

> Do you hear me, AIPAC boy, or shall I turn the volume up for you?
>
> But before you try the Canadian experiment, as I know you will want to,
> fear will drive you...
>
> ...I have a question for you.
>
> How does it feel to be completely outsmarted by someone that you deemed
> your inferior?

I was, huh?

Moonbeam... you keep sinking deeper and deeper into your own psychotic
nightmares.

You deserve each and every one.

Pelosi

-C-

Roy Blankenship

Oct 7, 2005, 4:18:26 PM10/7/05

> Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam Has Completely Lost His Mind:

Far-right Clay, the RNC shill liar, dares to show his face here.

Your boys are going down as we speak, asshole. Fuck you.

Personal attack? Yes, sir. We don't need any more liars in this country, we
have enough, thank you.

Brick Hardmeat

Oct 7, 2005, 5:27:19 PM10/7/05

Earle is handling this as he handles everything. Professionally.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 7, 2005, 7:11:17 PM10/7/05
GW Chimpzilla wrote:

> Brandon K. Montoya wrote:
>

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601903_pf.html
> >
> > DeLay Meeting, RNC Actions Coincided
> > Financial Transactions Began on Day Texan Met With Fundraiser
> >
> If DeLAy is gonna try and smear Earle, Earle can just as easily leak the
> evidence he has against him to the press, which means a constant drip against
> him publicly. And that looks like exactly what he is doing!

Now Delay is trying to sue Earl, hahaha...

Clay

Oct 7, 2005, 8:20:53 PM10/7/05

Roy Blankenship is a fan of Brandy... 'nuff said <LOL>:
.

OIC... there's plenty of room in the psyche ward these days.

<ROTFLMFAO>

-C-

B1ackwater

Oct 7, 2005, 9:56:47 PM10/7/05
"iceman" <ice...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:48:31 GMT, "Brandon K. Montoya"
>> <thein...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm
>>>
>>>Boozer Bush
>>>W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
>>>by D.P. Sorensen
>>>
>>>It doesn't explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
>>>president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
>>>making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated

>>>that Bush's "accidents"-choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
>>>his bicycle-were "alcohol-related."

>> Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
>> one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
>> have are rumors and poison propaganda.
>>

>Curious. You claim proof of Ted's alcholism that doesn't exist with "W"??,

Teddy was never particularly DISCRETE with his drinking - and
thus there are vast quantities of witnesses ... well, except
for that poor girl he left in a sinking car .........

B1ackwater

Oct 7, 2005, 9:57:48 PM10/7/05
"Roy Blankenship" <point...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:48:31 GMT, "Brandon K. Montoya"
>> <thein...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2005/deep_2005-10-06.cfm
>> >
>> >Boozer Bush
>> >W. gets by with a little help from Jack and Jim.
>> >by D.P. Sorensen
>> >
>> >It doesn’t explain everything, but it explains a lot: George Bush, our
>> >president, is hitting the bottle again. The drinking rumors have been
>> >making the rounds for months, and even before that people speculated

>> >that Bush’s “accidents”—choking on a pretzel, dropping his dog, crashing
>> >his bicycle—were “alcohol-related.”

>> Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
>> one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
>> have are rumors and poison propaganda.
>

>Why do you feel it necessary to defend the worst president we have ever had?

Worst ? You must have been sleeping in history class again ...

B1ackwater

Oct 7, 2005, 10:04:06 PM10/7/05
"Brandon K. Montoya" <thein...@att.net> wrote:

>Roy Blankenship wrote:
>>
>> "B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message

>> > Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
>> > one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
>> > have are rumors and poison propaganda.
>>
>> Why do you feel it necessary to defend the worst president we have ever had?
>
>His name, coincidentally, is the same as a certain mercenarry group in
>Iraq and New Orleans...

Actually, the origin of the handle is from the 60s, and
considerably more 'liberal' ...

Sid9

Oct 7, 2005, 10:05:51 PM10/7/05
B1ackwater wrote:
> "Roy Blankenship" <point...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> "B1ackwater" <b...@baark.net> wrote in message

>>> Well we KNOW most of Ted Kennedys life and career were
>>> one huge alcohol-related accident. As for "W", all you
>>> have are rumors and poison propaganda.
>>
>> Why do you feel it necessary to defend the worst president we have
>> ever had?
>
> Worst ? You must have been sleeping in history class again ...

Why are you so desperate to change the subject away from Bush,Jr?
Is it that you are among the remaining 37% of Americans that still think
this dunce is doing his job?

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 8, 2005, 2:17:37 AM10/8/05
This clenches it Claydoh, everything we've ever argued about has come
full circle, now Gannon may be sucked in and indicted or at the very
least, forced to testify under subpoena by Fitzgerald.

God damn, sucks to be you :^)

And before you come back whining about medication, question for your man
loving ass: Care to explain why Rove tried to cop a plea Thursday,
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

;^)

Haahahahahhahaa, you fucking loser.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2005/10/07/rove_inquiry/index.html

Another intriguing possibility in the leaks case brings back the baroque
personality of right-wing pressroom denizen Jeff Gannon, born James
Guckert.

The New York Times reported Friday that in addition to possible charges
directly involving the revelation of Valerie Wilson's identity and
related perjury or conspiracy charges, Fitzgerald is exploring other
possible crimes. Specifically, according to the Times, the special
counsel is seeking to determine whether anyone transmitted classified
material or information to persons who were not cleared to receive it --
which could be a felony under the 1917 Espionage Act.

One such classified item might be the still-classified State Department
document, written by an official of State's Bureau of Intelligence and
Research, concerning the CIA's decision to send former ambassador Joseph
Wilson to look into allegations that Iraq had tried to purchase uranium
from Niger. Someone leaked that INR document -- which inaccurately
indicated that Wilson's assignment was the result of lobbying within CIA
by his wife, Valerie -- to right-wing media outlets, notably including
Gannon's former employers at Talon News. On Oct. 28, 2003, Gannon posted
an interview with Joseph Wilson on the Talon Web site, in which he posed
the following question: "An internal government memo prepared by U.S.
intelligence personnel details a meeting in early 2002 where your wife,
a member of the agency for clandestine service working on Iraqi weapons
issues, suggested that you could be sent to investigate the reports. Do
you dispute that?"

Gannon later hinted, rather coyly, that he had learned about the INR
memo from an article in the Wall Street Journal. He also told reporters
last February that FBI agents working for Fitzgerald had questioned him
about where he got the memo. At the very least, that can be interpreted
as confirming today's Times report about the direction of the case.

highhard1

Oct 8, 2005, 3:56:06 AM10/8/05

"Brandon K. Montoya" <thein...@att.net> wrote in message

Nobody cares what the lefty fringies think since they have zero control over
anything.
LOL

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 8, 2005, 4:40:42 AM10/8/05

Karl Rove tried to cop a plea on thursday.

He's facing the death penalty with his bullshit.

So blowhard? "LOL" all you want, in just a few days, we'll all have the
last laugh!

[...]

October 7, 2005
Rove Ordered to Talk Again in Leak Inquiry
By DAVID JOHNSTON
WASHINGTON, Oct. 6 - The special prosecutor in the C.I.A. leak case has
summoned Karl Rove, the senior White House adviser, to return next week
to testify to a federal grand jury in a step that could mean charges
will be filed in the case, lawyers in the case said Thursday.

The prosecutor, Patrick J. Fitzgerald, has held discussions in recent
days with lawyers for several administration officials suggesting that
he is considering whether to charge them with a crime over the
disclosure of an intelligence operative's identity in a 2003 newspaper
column.

Mr. Fitzgerald is said by some of the lawyers to have indicated that he
has not made up his mind about whether to accuse anyone of wrongdoing
and will use the remaining days before the grand jury's term expires on
Oct. 28 to decide.

Mr. Rove has appeared before the grand jury on three previous occasions.

Meanwhile, Mr. Fitzgerald has indicated that he is not entirely finished
with Judith Miller, the reporter for The New York Times who recently
testified before the grand jury after serving 85 days in jail. According
to a lawyer familiar with the case, Mr. Fitzgerald has asked Ms. Miller
to meet him next Tuesday to further discuss her conversations with I.
Lewis Libby, the vice president's chief of staff.

Ms. Miller went to jail rather than divulge the identity of her source,
but agreed to testify after Mr. Libby released her from a pledge of
confidentiality.

Mr. Fitzgerald has not indicated whether he plans to summon Ms. Miller
for further testimony before the grand jury.

Robert D. Luskin, a lawyer for Mr. Rove, said that Mr. Rove has not
received a target letter, which are sometimes used by prosecutors to
advise people that they are likely to be charged with a crime. Mr.
Luskin said Thursday that "the special counsel has said that he has made
no charging decision."

Mr. Fitzgerald's conversations with lawyers in recent days have cast a
cloud over the inquiry, sweeping away the confidence once expressed by a
number of officials and their lawyers who have said that he was unlikely
to find any illegality.

In coming days, the lawyers said, Mr. Fitzgerald is likely to request
that several other White House officials return to the grand jury to
testify about their actions in the case - appearances that are believed
to be pivotal as the prosecutor proceeds toward a charging decision.

Mr. Fitzgerald is also re-examining grand jury testimony by Mr. Libby,
the lawyers said, but it is unknown whether he has been asked to appear
again before the grand jury. Mr. Libby's lawyer, Joseph A. Tate, did not
respond to telephone messages left on Thursday at his office.

Mr. Luskin said that he had offered to have Mr. Rove return to the grand
jury if needed to clarify any questions that were raised by the
testimony in July by Matthew Cooper, a reporter for Time magazine who
was questioned about a conversation that he had with Mr. Rove in July
2003.

"Karl's consistent position is that he will cooperate any time, any
place," Mr. Luskin said.

Mr. Rove has been caught up in the inquiry since the F.B.I. began
investigating the matter in 2003. He has told investigators that he
spoke with the columnist Robert D. Novak a few days after the
operative's husband wrote an Op-Ed article for The Times, a lawyer in
the case has said. In that conversation, Mr. Rove said that he learned
the operative's name from the columnist and the circumstances in which
her husband traveled to Africa.

But at the end of that conversation, Mr. Rove told Mr. Novak that he had
already heard the outlines of the columnist's account.

The conversation with Mr. Novak took place several days before Mr. Rove
spoke with a second reporter, Mr. Cooper. Mr. Cooper said later in an
e-mail message to his editors that Mr. Rove had talked about the
operative, although not by name.

In recent days, Mr. Rove has been less visible than usual at the White
House, fueling speculation that he is distancing himself from Mr. Bush
or has been sidelined. But according to a senior administration
official, Mr. Rove and his wife are on a long-planned trip visiting
colleges with their teenage son. Several lawyers who have been involved
in the case expressed surprise and concern over the recent turn of
events and are increasingly convinced that Mr. Fitzgerald could be
poised to charge someone with a crime for discussing with journalists
the identity of a C.I.A. officer.

The C.I.A operative was Valerie Wilson, also known by her maiden name,
Valerie Plame. Her identity was first publicly disclosed in a July 14,
2003, newspaper column by Mr. Novak, which suggested that she had a role
in arranging a 2002 trip to Africa by her husband, Joseph C. Wilson IV,
a former ambassador. The purpose of the trip was to look into
intelligence reports that Iraq had sought nuclear fuel from Niger.

Mr. Novak's column was published a week after Mr. Wilson wrote an Op-Ed
article in The Times on July 6, 2003, discussing his trip. Mr. Wilson
wrote that he traveled to Africa at the request of the C.I.A. after the
office of Vice President Dick Cheney had raised questions about the
possible uranium sales. Mr. Wilson wrote that he concluded that it was
"highly doubtful" that Iraq had tried to buy nuclear material from
Niger.

Mr. Fitzgerald has focused on whether there was a deliberate effort to
retaliate against Mr. Wilson for his column and its criticism of the
Bush administration's Iraq policy. Recently lawyers said that they
believed the prosecutor may be applying new legal theories to bring
charges in the case.

One new approach appears to involve the possible use of Chapter 37 of
the federal espionage and censorship law, which makes it a crime for
anyone who "willfully communicates, delivers, transfers or causes to be
communicated" to someone "not entitled to receive it" classified
information relating the national defense matters.

Under this broad statute, a government official or a private citizen who
passed classified information to anyone else in or outside the
government could potentially be charged with a felony, if they
transferred the information to someone without a security clearance to
receive it.

The lawyers who discussed the investigation declined to be identified by
name citing the ongoing nature of the inquiry and Mr. Fitzgerald's
requests not to talk about it.

Bill Keller, the executive editor of The Times, said Ms. Miller had been
cautioned by her lawyers not to discuss the substance of her grand jury
testimony until Mr. Fitzgerald finished questioning her.

"We have launched a vigorous reporting effort that I hope will answer
outstanding questions about Judy's part in this drama," Mr. Keller said.
"This development may slow things down a little, but we owe our readers
as full a story as we can tell, as soon as we can tell it."

Anne E. Kornblut contributed reporting for this article.

Clay

Oct 8, 2005, 6:16:39 AM10/8/05

Another leftwing nutcase whined:
.

> On 4 Oct 2005 12:36:33 -0700, "Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> >Seethis Pass got a coupla things right, poor dope <LOL>:
> > .

> >> The world is full of Them, Not so much you.
> >
> >Ahhhh... another liberal fruitcake. Step right up, moron... the
> >"slaying" is fine.
> >
> ><LOL>
> >
> >> The only way you can expect to be right about winning next time is
> >> that republicans own and operate the crooked voting machines.
> >
> >Ut-oh... not only a fruitcake, but a conspiracy theorist to boot. Is
> >that like "2 for the price of one"???
> >
> ><LOL>
> >
> >> As long as there is no public outcry against the loss of the vote you
> >> may well 'win'
> >> You are no less criminals with the destruction of the U.S. on your
> >> agenda.
> >
> >Tsk, tsk, tsk... another junior leftist who hasn't quite thought-out
> >his madness yet.
> >
> >Give it time.
> >
> ><LOL>
> >
> >Pelosi
> >
> >-C-
>
> You're new around here arent you?

A comma and an apostrophe would make you look educated... sadly your
own words exposes your ignorance.

> You talk mighty big
> You remain clueless.

OK... let's see...

> A lot of LOL doesn't do anything to bolster your side.
> Facts do.
> Here are some.

Did you just use a big "grown-up" word? Did you just use "facts"???

Let's see some...

> The only way you guys win any vote is fraud.
> It is this simple.
> The poor outnumber the rich by 8 to 2
> Yet with the use of invisible votes you guys 'win"
> It has been that way since the advent of electronic voting machines.

You must be a big "Twilight Zone" fan. I can almost hear the music.
*snicker*

> If you buy a pack of gum there is a paper trail.
> If you vote only the republicans know what your vote was.

If I buy a pack of gum, there is no "paper trail"... unless I decided
to do that in a chain store. Who would be dumb enough to do that?

OIC -- you.

*sigh*

> That means that the vote is criminally tainted..

Question: who brought down the WTC towers? Terrorists or carefully
implanted dynamite charges?

You're scary. But you're also funny.

> I told you that republicans own all of the crooked voting machines,

<madness snip>

You're not even a good Brandy Moonbeam Jr.

Run along.

Pelosi

-C-

Fredric L. Rice

Oct 8, 2005, 12:16:20 PM10/8/05
"Brandon K. Montoya" <thein...@att.net> wrote:

>http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2005/10/07/rove_inquiry/index.html

>Another intriguing possibility in the leaks case brings back the baroque
>personality of right-wing pressroom denizen Jeff Gannon, born James
>Guckert.

Shouldn't that read "right-wing BEDroom denizen...?"

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.notserver.com/
http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
http://www.rightard.org/ http://www.thedarkwind.org/
Bush is a Christian. Get over it!
"You don't have my permission to take my picture!" - Santa Claus

Clay

Oct 9, 2005, 7:58:43 AM10/9/05

Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam Has Completely Lost His Mind:

.

> But first, a quick laugh ;^)
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/comics/fiore/

Very funny. Not bad for a far-left partisan. When are you gonna
fess-up and publicly admit that you are a far-far-liberal? The
beginning of the cartoon clearly said DEMOCRATS. That's what you are
and the sooner you come to that reality, the sooner the psyche doctors
, whose care under which you remain, will even contemplate your
release.

<LOL>

> Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha' gonna' do LOL
>
> *ahem*
>
> Word is coming out hot and heavy that Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and Ari
> Fleischer are about to be indicted for criminal conspiracy regarding the
> outing of Brewster & Jennings.

Is Ari a Jew? Could be, I'm not sure. But the other two are not. If
that is the case, where the fuck did the AIPAC madness come into your
disturbed and troubled mind?

> But let's just focus on Rove and ignore the small fish, they're going to
> roll over on their bosses anyway to avoid being executed for treason.
> Rove doesn't have that option.

You are still delusional. Please state the last time a Federal
employee was "excuted".

You're still fucking nuts.

> Word is that those indictments might be dropped down today. Now I'm not
> betting that they are going to happen today exactly, but like Delay, the
> indictment will happen whether you like it or not and will most likely
> happen within the next twenty days, but I will lay down a "soft" bet
> that it happens within the next ten.
>
> So given that it's always been your position that nothing is going
> wrong, everything is fine, blah blah blah, what will you have to say for
> yourself should Rove be indicted?

It will be a disaster for the current administration.

> Keep in mind, that just like your Delay thing, I plan to use your
> comments against you at a later date.
>
> Speaking of that:
>
> "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> House Majority Leader.
> Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> Hope that helps."
> -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

As I said b4, mental patient... it's fine and very fair to call me
"Claydoh". It's a cute moniker and coming from your sick mind, not too
bizarre. But... the AIPAC shit is very bizarre and informs me that you
are still very, very sick.

> BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
>
> *ahem*
>
> And don't forget my warning below, once Fitzgerald goes for the jugular,
> all you blue passport having cock suckers are dead men walking. Or at
> the very least, about to be fitted for an orange jump suit.

I really do not know what the above means. I guess that's a
conversation between you and your doctors.

> So how's about it, Claydoh, it's "fifteen to midnight," care to lay down
> some last minute predictions and limp wristed insults of your own before
> Fitzgerald either drops the nuke or aborts the whole operation? You know
> me, I'm always itching to cause you to create a paper trail the
> prosecuting attorney can follow. Speak up man, if you go silent now your
> foreign buddies will realize something is wrong and start bailing,
> causing your entire operation to sabotage "liberal" sentiment on AIB to
> completely fail. You wouldn't want that, would you? Besides, aren't you
> invincible? Aren't you the baddest boys on the earth? I'm just harmless,
> right? Aren't you a "man of wealth and taste," or are you just a piker?

I really do not know what the above means. I guess this is also a
conversation between you and your doctors.

> Speak up man, make sure everyone hears you.

You're a fruitcake... someone who is deeply seperated from reality.

Loud enough, mental patient?

<LOL>

Pelosi

-C-

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 9, 2005, 10:16:42 PM10/9/05
If you think this is shocking, Just wait until Fitzgerald indicts Rove!

It's over for Bushy boy ;^)

http://www.thebusinessonline.com/SectionStories.aspx?SectionID=F200D393-0200-421B-894F-33C0717ACBD6&menu=1/3

George Bush, the Manchurian candidate

IT should have been the crowning moment of his administration, the
opportunity to exercise one of his most important privileges as
President by picking two new judges to serve on the Supreme Court,
thereby stamping his mark on American society for the next few decades,
as only a few presidents have done before him. Instead, President Bush’s
astonishingly short-sighted decision last week to nominate a close
colleague with no judicial track record for the Supreme Court, following
an earlier uninspired choice, risks condemning his administration to
being remembered as the most debilitating since the sorry rule of Jimmy
Carter in the late 1970s. There is no pleasure in recording this. This
newspaper is second to none in its pro-American sentiments; in the early
Bush years it devoted much ink to defending the President against the
often malevolent and ignorant attacks of a congenitally anti-American
European media. But we know a lost cause when we see one: the longer
President Bush occupies the White House the more it becomes clear that
his big-government domestic policies, his preference for Republican and
business cronies over talented administrators, his lack of a clear
intellectual compass and his superficial and often wrong-headed grasp of
international affairs – all have done more to destroy the legacy of
Ronald Reagan, a President who halted then reversed America’s
post-Vietnam decline, than any left-liberal Democrat or European
America-hater could ever have dreamed of. As one astute American
conservative commentator has already observed, President Bush has
morphed into the Manchurian Candidate, behaving as if placed among
Americans by their enemies to do them damage.

October 09, 2005 Read

John Starrett

Oct 9, 2005, 10:58:45 PM10/9/05
highhard1 wrote:

> Nobody cares what the lefty fringies think since they have zero control over
> anything.

I am neither left nor fringe. I think there is trouble ahead for the
Bush administration, and I think you have that sinking feeling too.

--
John Starrett

E.E.Bud Keith

Oct 9, 2005, 11:24:46 PM10/9/05

> If you think this is shocking, Just wait until Fitzgerald indicts Rove!
>
> It's over for Bushy boy ;^)

Montoya old boy you have got yo stop playing with yourself you are
hallucinating. You dumb liberals are simply distressed because the USCOTUS
will no longer be controlled by legislating judges.

> http://www.thebusinessonline.com/SectionStories.aspx?SectionID=F200D393-0200-421B-894F-33C0717ACBD6&menu=1/3
>
> George Bush, the Manchurian candidate
>
> IT should have been the crowning moment of his administration, the
> opportunity to exercise one of his most important privileges as
> President by picking two new judges to serve on the Supreme Court,
> thereby stamping his mark on American society for the next few decades,
> as only a few presidents have done before him. Instead, President Bush's
> astonishingly short-sighted decision last week to nominate a close
> colleague with no judicial track record for the Supreme Court, following
> an earlier uninspired choice, risks condemning his administration to
> being remembered as the most debilitating since the sorry rule of Jimmy
> Carter in the late 1970s. There is no pleasure in recording this. This
> newspaper is second to none in its pro-American sentiments; in the early
> Bush years it devoted much ink to defending the President against the
> often malevolent and ignorant attacks of a congenitally anti-American
> European media. But we know a lost cause when we see one: the longer
> President Bush occupies the White House the more it becomes clear that
> his big-government domestic policies, his preference for Republican and
> business cronies over talented administrators, his lack of a clear
> intellectual compass and his superficial and often wrong-headed grasp of

> international affairs - all have done more to destroy the legacy of

What Me Worry?

Oct 10, 2005, 1:23:24 AM10/10/05
Yessir. We have hit the flip-over point. Bush is toast.

> If you think this is shocking, Just wait until Fitzgerald indicts Rove!
>
> It's over for Bushy boy ;^)
>
> http://www.thebusinessonline.com/SectionStories.aspx?SectionID=F200D393-0200-421B-894F-33C0717ACBD6&menu=1/3
>
> George Bush, the Manchurian candidate
>
> IT should have been the crowning moment of his administration, the
> opportunity to exercise one of his most important privileges as
> President by picking two new judges to serve on the Supreme Court,
> thereby stamping his mark on American society for the next few decades,
> as only a few presidents have done before him. Instead, President Bush's
> astonishingly short-sighted decision last week to nominate a close
> colleague with no judicial track record for the Supreme Court, following
> an earlier uninspired choice, risks condemning his administration to
> being remembered as the most debilitating since the sorry rule of Jimmy
> Carter in the late 1970s. There is no pleasure in recording this. This
> newspaper is second to none in its pro-American sentiments; in the early
> Bush years it devoted much ink to defending the President against the
> often malevolent and ignorant attacks of a congenitally anti-American
> European media. But we know a lost cause when we see one: the longer
> President Bush occupies the White House the more it becomes clear that
> his big-government domestic policies, his preference for Republican and
> business cronies over talented administrators, his lack of a clear
> intellectual compass and his superficial and often wrong-headed grasp of

> international affairs - all have done more to destroy the legacy of

Message has been deleted

Roy Blankenship

Oct 10, 2005, 3:25:17 AM10/10/05

"Thialfi" <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote in message
> In article <fNWdnURGZ7R3Q9Te...@comcast.com>

> "E.E.Bud Keith" <bud...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > Montoya old boy you have got yo stop playing with yourself you
> are
> > hallucinating. You dumb liberals are simply distressed because
> the USCOTUS
> > will no longer be controlled by legislating judges.
>
> All but two of the current Supreme Court Justices were appointed
> by Republicans.
>
> Earl Warren and William Brennan, two of the most liberal
> Justices ever to sit on the Supreme Court, were appointed by
> Eisenhower.
>
> The author of Roe vs. Wade, Harry Blackmun, was appointed by
> Richard Nixon. John Paul Stevens was appointed by Ford.
>
> Once they're safely on the Supreme Court, Justices tend to do
> what they think is right, not what the wingnuts of the rabid
> right want them to do.
>
> The only serious opposition to George Bush's Supreme Court
> nominations has come from the religious right.
>
> I think you're doomed to a life of endless frustration.

I do feel sorry for Bud Keith. He sounds like an old blue collar dude who
never knew what a mutual orgasm was, now it is too late, 'cause no way he is
going to tell his doctor he needs the little blue pill. He and his wife
never talked about sex anyway, it was always doors locked, lights out, under
the covers in the missionary position, his wife did her wifely duty, and he
rolled over and went to sleep. Now his world is really falling apart because
the boys whose bullshit he believed lied to him and are getting in trouble,
I am sure it frustrates the hell out of him. This is what makes guys like
him put a shotgun in their mouths.

Bud, buddy, don't do it. Natural causes. You gotta wait. Turn off the
computer and no one will know your embarrassment. We won't tell.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 10, 2005, 5:52:13 PM10/10/05
"E.E.Bud Keith" wrote:

> "Brandon K. Montoya" <thein...@att.net> wrote in message
> > If you think this is shocking, Just wait until Fitzgerald indicts Rove!
> >
> > It's over for Bushy boy ;^)
>
> Montoya old boy you have got yo stop playing with yourself you are
> hallucinating.

Apparently you missed Rove trying to cop a plea last Thursday.

Now I'm sure you belive Karl Rove is one of the most powerful "men" in
Washington.

So care to try to explain why he tried to cop a plea, LOSER!

;^)

> You dumb liberals are simply distressed because the USCOTUS
> will no longer be controlled by legislating judges.

Sounds like you're just upset Rove is going to get indicted and Bush is
going to get impeached for treason, LOL!

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 11, 2005, 2:57:56 AM10/11/05
let's start this off correctly:

===============
http://thinkprogress.org/2005/10/09/kristol-indictments/
Kristol: “One or More Indictments in the Next Three Weeks”
Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol on Fox News Sunday:

--------
Criminal defense lawyers I’ve spoken to who are friendly to the
administration are very worried that there will be one or more
indictments in the next three weeks of senior administration officials,
just looking at what Fitzgerald is doing and taking him at his word, you
know, being a serious prosecutor here. And I think it’s going to be bad
for the Bush administration.
-------

Someone like Bill Kristol doesn’t get information like this by accident.
It’s being fed to him so, if there is an indictment, he can prepare the
base. Towards the end
of the segment, Kristol got started, saying, “I hate the criminalization
of politics.”

The best way to stop the criminalization of politics is to get the
criminals out of politics.
=================

Once indicted, Bush can't pardon any of them.

And Fitzgerald already has everything he needs from perjury on back to
treason.

So in essence, you're totally fucked.

You didn't think you shit stank.

You didn't think anyone would be able to catch your foreign hands in
America's cookie jar.

Allow me to paraphrase a close friend of mine: "Americans? We hate each
other. We'll kill each other at the drop of a hat. (And we'll drop the
hat -BKM) And if we'll kill each other, what chance do you have?"

;^)

But now onto your slackjawed, whiny, stupid response:

Clay wrote:

> Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam Has Completely Lost His Mind:
>
> .
>
> > But first, a quick laugh ;^)
> >
> > http://www.sfgate.com/comics/fiore/
>
> Very funny. Not bad for a far-left partisan. When are you gonna
> fess-up and publicly admit that you are a far-far-liberal?

Hey AIPAC boy, a smart man learns when his tools don't work, that it's
time to switch tools.

You've been trying to put that square peg in that round hole since
January at the very least, get a fucking clue.

If I was a "far left liberal" I would not defend capitalism, any search
on me will reveal that I do.

But hey, you just want "LIBERAL!" so you can shout names like a two year
old. But at the end of the noose to be fitted around Karl Rove's
treasonous neck, that doesn't matter.

> The
> beginning of the cartoon clearly said DEMOCRATS. That's what you are
> and the sooner you come to that reality, the sooner the psyche doctors
> , whose care under which you remain, will even contemplate your
> release.
>
> <LOL>

I already know you're scared Claydoh, AIPAC boy.

Oh hey, let me repeat that a few times:

AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!
AIPAC BOY!

;^)

I know you're afraid, and you should be. This is the end of the road for
your entire empire, and if I am correct and you took money to hang
around here, then it's the end of you as well. I do appreciate the fact
you're not running, it'll make it easier for the long arm of the law to
put a choke hold on you. Hahah...

> > Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha' gonna' do LOL
> >
> > *ahem*
> >
> > Word is coming out hot and heavy that Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and Ari
> > Fleischer are about to be indicted for criminal conspiracy regarding the
> > outing of Brewster & Jennings.
>
> Is Ari a Jew?

A traitor is a traitor.

> Could be, I'm not sure. But the other two are not. If
> that is the case, where the fuck did the AIPAC madness come into your
> disturbed and troubled mind?

See the FBI, they're the ones arresting you fuckers, or have you
forgotten that?

> > But let's just focus on Rove and ignore the small fish, they're going to
> > roll over on their bosses anyway to avoid being executed for treason.
> > Rove doesn't have that option.
>
> You are still delusional. Please state the last time a Federal
> employee was "excuted".

Treason on this scale is punishable by death.

We've put spies to death before.

We've put traitors to death before.

We've put murderers to death.

Now we have a gaggle of people that are spies, traitors and through
their actions, murderers.

You fuck ups didn't pay attention to what our laws do.

And all the cries of "Hague!" that your paid shills keep screaming won't
help you. When we're done, why would the Hague want to try a corpse? ;^)

> You're still fucking nuts.

It's our law. Go read it, dipshit.

> > Word is that those indictments might be dropped down today. Now I'm not
> > betting that they are going to happen today exactly, but like Delay, the
> > indictment will happen whether you like it or not and will most likely
> > happen within the next twenty days, but I will lay down a "soft" bet
> > that it happens within the next ten.
> >
> > So given that it's always been your position that nothing is going
> > wrong, everything is fine, blah blah blah, what will you have to say for
> > yourself should Rove be indicted?
>
> It will be a disaster for the current administration.

Well now, AIPAC BOY!, I see you didn't want to make any Delay-ish
response :^)

"Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US

HouseMajority Leader.

Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
Hope that helps."
-AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)

> > Keep in mind, that just like your Delay thing, I plan to use your
> > comments against you at a later date.
> >
> > Speaking of that:
> >
> > "Tom DeLay will not be indicted. Tom DeLay will continue to be US
> > House Majority Leader.
> > Brandy Moonbeam will continue to be a brain-dead, mentally ill liberal.
> > Hope that helps."
> > -AIPAC employee Claydoh ;^)
>
> As I said b4, mental patient... it's fine and very fair to call me
> "Claydoh". It's a cute moniker and coming from your sick mind, not too
> bizarre.

Your mind is soft and malleable, it fits.

> But... the AIPAC shit is very bizarre and informs me that you
> are still very, very sick.

Tell that to the FBI, they're the ones arresting you fuckers :^)

> > BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
> >
> > *ahem*
> >
> > And don't forget my warning below, once Fitzgerald goes for the jugular,
> > all you blue passport having cock suckers are dead men walking. Or at
> > the very least, about to be fitted for an orange jump suit.
>
> I really do not know what the above means. I guess that's a
> conversation between you and your doctors.

Well then, if you don't have a passport that means you can't run, unless
you sprint for the border and hope the fence.

Happy to hear it!

;^)

> > So how's about it, Claydoh, it's "fifteen to midnight," care to lay down
> > some last minute predictions and limp wristed insults of your own before
> > Fitzgerald either drops the nuke or aborts the whole operation? You know
> > me, I'm always itching to cause you to create a paper trail the
> > prosecuting attorney can follow. Speak up man, if you go silent now your
> > foreign buddies will realize something is wrong and start bailing,
> > causing your entire operation to sabotage "liberal" sentiment on AIB to
> > completely fail. You wouldn't want that, would you? Besides, aren't you
> > invincible? Aren't you the baddest boys on the earth? I'm just harmless,
> > right? Aren't you a "man of wealth and taste," or are you just a piker?
>
> I really do not know what the above means. I guess this is also a
> conversation between you and your doctors.

No, Claydoh, I know you do understand all this and the fear is finally
getting to you. All your shit is falling apart and everything that
people such as myself have predicted is coming to pass.

> > Speak up man, make sure everyone hears you.
>
> You're a fruitcake... someone who is deeply seperated from reality.
>
> Loud enough, mental patient?
>
> <LOL>

Plenty, AIPAC boy!

>;^}

> Pelosi
>
> -C-

Seethis Pass

Oct 11, 2005, 3:31:28 AM10/11/05

Thank you so much for this response to my post.
I loved it.
Especially this part :)

>. sadly your
>own words exposes your ignorance.

Once again, Thank you.

Brandon K. Montoya

Oct 11, 2005, 4:19:27 AM10/11/05
Wow, finally, yes finally... the writing is on the wall and everyone can
read it.

I was getting tired of being the advance guard all by myself ;p

Clay

Oct 11, 2005, 12:25:55 PM10/11/05

It's Time To Pull The Trigger On Far-Left Brain-Damaged Admitted
Liberal Brandy Moonbeam:
.

> let's start this off correctly:

If you don't mind, Moonbeam... I'd like to start off like this:

<article snip>

> Once indicted, Bush can't pardon any of them.
>
> And Fitzgerald already has everything he needs from perjury on back to
> treason.

Each and every nightmare that haunt you is deserved. You are aware of
that, aincha, Moonbeam?

> So in essence, you're totally fucked.

HAHAHAHAHA... I'm just a working guy, a "code slinger". If everyone in
the White House went to jail, I wouldn't be as fucked as any other
American, Moonbeam.

But you... you seem to have your whole life wrapped up on this
anti-Bush thing.

> You didn't think you shit stank.

I don't smell other people's shit, Moonbeam. That madness is yours
(and yours alone).

<LOL>

> You didn't think anyone would be able to catch your foreign hands in
> America's cookie jar.

See... this is what I mean. "Clay-doh", this is fine. But this
"foreign" stuff makes me think that you've been watching too many
episodes of "Alias" in the "day community room" at the psyche ward.

<LOL>

> Allow me to paraphrase a close friend of mine: "Americans? We hate each
> other. We'll kill each other at the drop of a hat. (And we'll drop the
> hat -BKM) And if we'll kill each other, what chance do you have?"

"A close friend of yours"???

Jeez... the doctors are correct when they say you're not ready for
independent living. This, as your madness shows, will still take years
in the making.

<LOL>

> But now onto your slackjawed, whiny, stupid response:

Now... you're sure you want to do this, Moonbeam?

OK... here we go !!!

> Clay wrote:
> >
> > Far-Left Admitted Liberal Brandy Moonbeam Has Completely Lost His Mind:
> >
> > .
> >
> > > But first, a quick laugh ;^)
> > >
> > > http://www.sfgate.com/comics/fiore/
> >
> > Very funny. Not bad for a far-left partisan. When are you gonna
> > fess-up and publicly admit that you are a far-far-liberal?
>
> Hey AIPAC boy, a smart man learns when his tools don't work, that it's
> time to switch tools.

Everytime me or some other USENET poster called you a liberal or a
Democrat or a leftist or even a Communist, you go ballistic. It's very
funny to witness. You did the exact same thing when you were posting
under another nick.

> You've been trying to put that square peg in that round hole since
> January at the very least, get a fucking clue.

And you, my USENET moron, have been trying to duck that moniker for
longer than that. Back to when you were using another nick... do you
remember that, Moonbeam?

> If I was a "far left liberal" I would not defend capitalism, any search
> on me will reveal that I do.

OK, you brain-dead, mentally unstable piece of shit... you ask, I
provide...

<LOL>

Searching on you reveals that you one time posted under the nick
"Tlalocelotl Tlatoani" and that search brought up 236 results. You
posted under this nick during the years of 2003 & early 2004...
although I haven't gone through all of these posts, so it could've been
earlier. You posted under this nick until your online "store" was
exposed for selling crappy shit (T-shirts and the like). This is when
you changed your nick (around September or October of 2004). You were
FORCED to change your nick or be investigated for online fraud. The
thing is... you still might be b/c the statute of limitations have yet
to run out.

You changed your nick but couldn't change your insane stripes. I
taunted you when you posted under "Tlalocelotl Tlatoani" and I taunt
you now.

So... for anyone willing to laugh their heads off... go do a "Google
Groups" search on the nick "Tlalocelotl Tlatoani".

Your madness has been, once again, exposed, Brandon.

Time to move on, little boy. Go establish another USENET nick.

<ROTFLMFAO>

Pelosi

-C-

Message has been deleted