GOP Asshole Pleads Guilty To Illegel Bush Contributions

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

May 10, 2006, 8:18:24 PM5/10/06
From a drip to a flood, the Republicans face the music.

- - - - - - - - - --

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- A major GOP fundraiser charged in a scandal over a state
rare-coin investment asked to change his not guilty pleas Wednesday on separate
federal charges that he illegally funneled donations to President Bush's
re-election campaign.

Coin dealer Tom Noe's attorney and the U.S. attorney's office jointly filed a
request Wednesday asking a federal judge to set a change of plea hearing as
soon as possible. The filing did not indicate what the new plea will be.

Noe had denied illegally funneling $45,400 in contributions to President Bush's
re-election bid. He is accused of skirting the $2,000 limit on individual
contributions by giving money directly or indirectly to 24 friends and
associates, who then made the campaign contributions in their own names.

[more]
<http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/COIN_DEALER_DONATIONS?SITE=TXCLU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT>

--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

DUI @congress.gov Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup

May 10, 2006, 8:24:57 PM5/10/06
Rep. Jefferson Loses Bid to Keep FBI Search Warrant Sealed

Tuesday , May 09, 2006

WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. William Jefferson has lost a bid to keep an FBI
search warrant application sealed in the federal bribery probe that is
targeting the eight-term congressman and has already netted two guilty
pleas.

U.S. District Judge William Connelly delayed releasing the document spelling
out the details of the government's case against Jefferson, giving him three
days to appeal. But in deciding to open the documents Monday, the judge
confirmed that a cooperating witness had secretly recorded phone
conversations and face-to-face meetings with Jefferson, who until now had
been referred to in court documents only as "Representative A."

Jefferson has not been charged and has denied wrongdoing.

The nine-page decision, obtained by The Times-Picayune, also revealed that
in addition to investigating whether Jefferson accepted bribes to help a
U.S. telecommunications company in Africa, prosecutors also are looking into
allegations he bribed a foreign official. The judge's ruling did not provide
details of the latter allegation.

On Aug. 3, FBI agents raided the Maryland home of Nigerian Vice President
Atiku Abubakar, the same day agents served search warrants on Jefferson's
homes in New Orleans and Washington.

Jefferson fought release of the search warrant documents - which contain
excerpts of wiretapped conversations - saying they could taint his
reputation and unfairly prejudice the grand jury in northern Virginia
investigating him or a trial jury if his case ever gets that far.

The judge agreed that the wiretap references should remain sealed but he
decided that since two people had already pleaded guilty in the case and
many of the details have been revealed in the press, there was no reason to
keep other details under wraps.

For similar reasons, the government did not oppose the release.

"In balancing the interests of Congressman Jefferson to protect his privacy
and reputation against the interest of the public, the court finds the
public interest outweighs the interests of Congressman Jefferson," Connelly
wrote.

Jefferson's congressional office declined to comment. His Washington
attorney did not return telephone messages Monday inquiring whether the
congressman would appeal.

The ruling was in response to a motion filed by The Washington Post to open
access to the affidavit in support of the search warrant of Abubakar's home
in Potomac, Md.

Jefferson is alleged to have visited the house last July in an effort to
persuade the vice president to salvage a $45 million deal in Nigeria
involving the Kentucky telecommunications firm, iGate Corp.

Vernon Jackson, iGate's CEO, pleaded guilty last week to conspiracy and
bribery, telling a federal judge in Alexandria, Va., that at Jefferson's
insistence, he transferred 30 million shares of iGate stock and paid more
than $450,000 to a company controlled by the congressman's family. In
exchange, Jackson said, Jefferson agreed to use his official position to
push for iGate to get business in Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon.

In January, former Jefferson congressional aide Brett Pfeffer also pleaded
guilty to bribery charges saying that Jefferson demanded money from a
northern Virginia businesswoman who had agreed to invest in iGate. After
putting $3.5 million into the company, Lori Mody decided to cooperate with
federal authorities in their probe of Jefferson. Connelly's ruling said that
Mody alleges that she was defrauded out of the money.

tenjets

May 10, 2006, 8:36:29 PM5/10/06

"Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup" <Kennedy DUI @ Congress.gov> wrote
in message news:4462831c$0$6069$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...
Maybe he can bunk with Cunningham.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

May 10, 2006, 8:43:26 PM5/10/06

ouroboros rex

May 11, 2006, 11:10:53 AM5/11/06

"Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup" <Kennedy DUI @ Congress.gov> wrote
in message news:4462831c$0$6069$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...
> Rep. Jefferson Loses Bid to Keep FBI Search Warrant Sealed
>
> Tuesday , May 09, 2006
>

> WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. William Jefferson has lost a bid to keep an FBI
> search warrant application sealed in the federal bribery probe that is
> targeting the eight-term congressman and has already netted two guilty
> pleas.
>
> U.S. District Judge William Connelly delayed releasing the document
> spelling
> out the details of the government's case against Jefferson, giving him
> three
> days to appeal. But in deciding to open the documents Monday, the judge
> confirmed that a cooperating witness had secretly recorded phone
> conversations and face-to-face meetings with Jefferson, who until now had
> been referred to in court documents only as "Representative A."
>
> Jefferson has not been charged

OOPS! Another republican liar outs himself. lol

DUI @congress.gov Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup

May 11, 2006, 12:51:57 PM5/11/06

"ouroboros rex" <c-b...@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
==========================

Oooops nancy Pelosi thinks hes guilty .

Pelosi Wants Ethics Panel to Probe Rep. Jefferson
Friday, May 05, 2006

WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. William Jefferson should be investigated by the
House ethics committee, Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said following the
second guilty plea from a federal probe of alleged bribery involving the
Louisiana congressman.
Pelosi, D-Calif., said at a news conference that she had not spoken directly
to Jefferson about the investigation. "But he knows what is going on, and
the ethics committee should investigate what is going on."

At the same time, Pelosi sought Thursday to differentiate the Jefferson case
from what Democrats have labeled the "culture of corruption" linking the
Republican majority and special interests represented by disgraced former
lobbyist Jack Abramoff. "The Republicans are all tied together," she said.
"Mr. Jefferson is his own behavior, he is responsible for it."

On Wednesday the chief executive of a Louisville-based telecommunications
firm pleaded guilty to paying more than $400,000 in bribes to a congressman
in a case stemming from the Jefferson investigation.

Prosecutors said Vernon Jackson, 53, funneled money over a four-year period
into a company controlled by the congressman's wife in exchange for help
promoting his company's technology in Africa.

In January a former legislative director for Jefferson pleaded guilty to
aiding and abetting bribery of a public official and conspiracy.

(Story continues below)

service_ap_36.gif

ouroboros rex

May 11, 2006, 2:44:57 PM5/11/06

"Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup" <Kennedy DUI @ Congress.gov> wrote
in message news:44636a6d$0$6079$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...

> "ouroboros rex" <c-b...@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup" <Kennedy DUI @ Congress.gov>
>> wrote
>> in message news:4462831c$0$6069$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...
>>> Rep. Jefferson Loses Bid to Keep FBI Search Warrant Sealed
>>>
>>> Tuesday , May 09, 2006
>>>

>>> WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. William Jefferson has lost a bid to keep an FBI
>>> search warrant application sealed in the federal bribery probe that is
>>> targeting the eight-term congressman and has already netted two guilty
>>> pleas.
>>>
>>> U.S. District Judge William Connelly delayed releasing the document
>>> spelling
>>> out the details of the government's case against Jefferson, giving him
>>> three
>>> days to appeal. But in deciding to open the documents Monday, the judge
>>> confirmed that a cooperating witness had secretly recorded phone
>>> conversations and face-to-face meetings with Jefferson, who until now
>>> had
>>> been referred to in court documents only as "Representative A."
>>>
>>> Jefferson has not been charged
>>
>> OOPS! Another republican liar outs himself. lol
> ==========================
>
> Oooops nancy Pelosi thinks hes guilty .

Which, of course, doesn't change the fact that you lied about it. lol

> Pelosi Wants Ethics Panel to Probe Rep. Jefferson
> Friday, May 05, 2006
>

> WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. William Jefferson should be investigated by
> the House ethics committee, Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said

Poor kid, stuck with posting the same single article over and over and
over. lol

When was the last time we saw Frist say this about a republican? lol

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/gopscorecard.htm

mordacp...@hotmail.com

May 11, 2006, 3:10:04 PM5/11/06

The rightard moron has been overly shrill the last couple of days.

Must be from feeling the noose tighten around his neck.

Lamont Cranston

May 11, 2006, 3:38:10 PM5/11/06

Do you see the difference, asswipe? Democrats want their bad apples
tossed out. Republicans want to cozy up to theirs.

KenStahl

May 11, 2006, 8:24:24 PM5/11/06
Usenet lib-turds really make a difference!

Bhaaawaaaaaaaawaaaawwwaawawwwwaaaaaawwaawwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwaawawwawwwwawawawawa!!!

KenStahl

May 11, 2006, 8:26:23 PM5/11/06
> Democrats want their bad apples tossed out.

There wouldn't be any demonkraps left in.

If you're not lying, vote republican, lib-turd.

tenjets

May 11, 2006, 10:00:58 PM5/11/06

"KenStahl" <kens...@fastmail.us> wrote in message

>> Democrats want their bad apples tossed out.
>
> There wouldn't be any demonkraps left in.
>
> If you're not lying, vote republican, lib-turd.

You're what happens when toilet mold grows unchecked.

tenjets

May 11, 2006, 10:02:29 PM5/11/06

"Another DUI Kennedy Car Crash Coverup" <Kennedy DUI @ Congress.gov> wrote
in message news:44636a6d$0$6079$a82e...@reader.athenanews.com...
Are there any articles where Denny Hastert says Delay or Behner or Ney s/b
investigated? Or is he in on it, too?

Hugh Gibbons

May 11, 2006, 10:34:02 PM5/11/06
In article <V0S8g.15950$Lm5....@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>,
"tenjets" <d...@nowhere.net> wrote:

> Are there any articles where Denny Hastert says Delay or Behner or Ney s/b
> investigated? Or is he in on it, too?

No, they changed House rules to prevent an investigation.

Message has been deleted

Pud

May 11, 2006, 11:41:38 PM5/11/06

"ouroboros rex" <c-b...@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message

Soo, you have one corrupt democratic congressman? So whats the score
now 20-1 Republicans?

Jeremy Olson

tenjets

May 12, 2006, 1:21:00 AM5/12/06

"Hugh Gibbons" <pa...@myhouse.com> wrote in message
Of course they did. That's why it's funny whenever our kennedy-obsessed
buddy pulls out a story like this one.

KenStahl

May 13, 2006, 12:08:42 AM5/13/06
> Well, we can certainly say that you're no liberal, can't we?
<non sequiturs snipped>

Why would you use the Oxford English Dictionary to define liberal?

Typical lib-turd - delusional beyond words.

5lb...@rtlnk.not

May 13, 2006, 1:30:57 AM5/13/06

Quite possibly, you dope, because it is an accepted standard dictionary
at most institutes of higher learning. If you ever finish your
remedials, you may have the chance to attend one someday, that is, if
you can get through high school level as well, of course.

Pud

May 13, 2006, 5:22:59 PM5/13/06

"KenStahl" <kens...@fastmail.us> wrote in message
> > Democrats want their bad apples tossed out.
>
> There wouldn't be any demonkraps left in.
>
> If you're not lying, vote republican, lib-turd.

Yet you say this in the face of overwhelming evidence of the exact
opposite. Of all the investigations into corrupt politicians, almost all
of them are investigations of Republicans.

Jeremy Olson

Tempest

May 13, 2006, 5:44:16 PM5/13/06

The scorecard so far is running about 50 to 1 Repugs.

--
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do,
because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 6:23:05 PM5/15/06
> Why would you use the Oxford English Dictionary to define liberal?

>> Quite possibly, you dope, because it is an accepted standard dictionary

>> at most institutes of higher learning.

What does it's definition of 'liberal' have to do with reality,
lib-turd?

Typical lib-turd - delusional beyond words.

Bwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 6:24:56 PM5/15/06
>>> Democrats want their bad apples tossed out.

>> There wouldn't be any demonkraps left in.

>> If you're not lying, vote republican, lib-turd.

> Yet you say this in the face of overwhelming evidence of the exact opposite.

Your delusions are meaningless.
Stop watching CNN immediatly.

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 6:26:09 PM5/15/06
> The scorecard so far is running about 50 to 1 Repugs.

Prove it, lib-turd.

You can't.

It's not true.

c-bee1

May 15, 2006, 8:41:49 PM5/15/06

"KenStahl" <kens...@fastmail.us> wrote in message

rofl Translation: drooooool

c-bee1

May 15, 2006, 8:42:11 PM5/15/06

"KenStahl" <kens...@fastmail.us> wrote in message

translation: droooool

c-bee1

May 15, 2006, 8:44:18 PM5/15/06

> > The scorecard so far is running about 50 to 1 Repugs.
>
> Prove it, lib-turd.

Here's our half!

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/gopscorecard.php

Now, whatcha got, republiclown?

Tempest

May 15, 2006, 8:59:23 PM5/15/06

All you'll get from Stool is anal leakage.

Tempest

May 15, 2006, 9:00:08 PM5/15/06

He ain't got shit.

But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 11:00:28 PM5/15/06
> All you'll get from Stool is anal leakage.

Old queenie is getting a woodie.

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 11:03:01 PM5/15/06
>>> The scorecard so far is running about 50 to 1 Repugs.

>> Prove it, lib-turd.

> Here's our half!

Hlaf assed.

I knew you lib-turds couldn't prove it.

Faceplant

May 19, 2006, 9:15:11 PM5/19/06

Here's an easy way to figure this out, you name as many Democrats as
you can that are under investigation or have already been charged or
convicted of a crime. Then I'll name as many Republicans as I can.
Well, go ahead.

Jeremy Olson