How many lieberals are gonna send their tax cut back ?

ghost sniper

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00
gore supporters have been pouting 'how ya gonna pay for it, dubya?' when
talking about Bushes $1.3 trillion tax cuts.
They've been squealling that the tax cut is gonna raise inflation and
re-energize the deficit.
Now that we know Bush is gonna be a shew-in I guess we can safely count on
lieberals to do the right thing for the country and send their tax cut back
to the IRS when they receive it ?
Or are they just doing that thing they do so habitually, LIE ?

slug...@nospamxnet.com

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00
In alt.impeach.clinton ghost sniper <drawer...@olsusa.com> wrote:
: gore supporters have been pouting 'how ya gonna pay for it, dubya?' when

: talking about Bushes $1.3 trillion tax cuts.
: They've been squealling that the tax cut is gonna raise inflation and
: re-energize the deficit.
: Now that we know Bush is gonna be a shew-in I guess we can safely count on
: lieberals to do the right thing for the country and send their tax cut back
: to the IRS when they receive it ?

So, let me get this straight:

Bush is going to cut taxes, make the social security trust fund solvent
AND build a $500,000,000 anti-missile system?

We'll send it in that same as we did in the 1980s...

when George Jr.'s raises taxes like his Daddy did in
order to pay for Ronald Reagan's spending.

ghost sniper

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00

<slug...@NOSPAMxnet.com> wrote in message

> In alt.impeach.clinton ghost sniper <drawer...@olsusa.com> wrote:
> : gore supporters have been pouting 'how ya gonna pay for it, dubya?' when
> : talking about Bushes $1.3 trillion tax cuts.
> : They've been squealling that the tax cut is gonna raise inflation and
> : re-energize the deficit.
> : Now that we know Bush is gonna be a shew-in I guess we can safely count
on
> : lieberals to do the right thing for the country and send their tax cut
back
> : to the IRS when they receive it ?
>

> So, let me get this straight:

<embarrassing emotional outburst snipped>

> We'll send it in that same as we did in the 1980s...

Fortunately for you and your family, Dubya will make you send in less than
gore will.
You're welcome.
<grab an adult beverage and relax...it's almost over> LOL

Jude Robert

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00
> > We'll send it in that same as we did in the 1980s...

You have a choice, with Algore you have no choice.

"ghost sniper" <drawer...@olsusa.com> wrote in message

Mathew

Nov 7, 2000, 9:23:57 AM11/7/00

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, ghost sniper wrote:

> gore supporters have been pouting 'how ya gonna pay for it, dubya?' when
> talking about Bushes $1.3 trillion tax cuts.
> They've been squealling that the tax cut is gonna raise inflation and
> re-energize the deficit.
> Now that we know Bush is gonna be a shew-in I guess we can safely count on
> lieberals to do the right thing for the country and send their tax cut back
> to the IRS when they receive it ?

> Or are they just doing that thing they do so habitually, LIE ?

I hope you do get that big tax cut,so you can get the psychriatic help
and medicine you need.