New Jewish organ theft gang busted

samson

Dec 22, 2009, 4:45:31 AM12/22/09
The Jewish group is said to be connected to Israeli rabbi Levy
Rosenbaum, who was recently arrested for direct importing human
organs.

New reports have surfaced on the arrest of yet another Jewish organ
trading gang in the United States involved in the abduction of
Algerian children.

Dr. Mustafa Khayatti, the head of the Algerian National Committee for
the Development of Health Research, revealed on Sunday that the New
York city police have arrested members of a Jewish gang who abducted
Algerian children for their organs.

Khayatti said the arrests came after Interpol found that children in
western Algeria were abducted and taken to Morocco to have their
kidneys harvested.

Their organs were later trafficked to the United States and Israel and
sold for $20,000 to $100,000 each.

The group is said to be connected to Israeli rabbi Levi Rosenbaum, who
was recently arrested in New Jersey for the direct involvement in
importing human organs.

Following Rosenbaum's arrest, US authorities detained some 44 others,
including rabbis and mayors in New Jersey, who were prosecuted for
money laundering and human organs trade.

Last month, a report published in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet,
accused Israeli soldiers of kidnapping Palestinians in the occupied
West Bank and the Gaza Strip for their organs, indicating a possible
link between the Israeli military and the mafia of human organs
detected in the US.

Some Arab countries have called for an international inquiry into the
allegations.

mose

Dec 22, 2009, 7:38:59 AM12/22/09

"samson" <jungl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The Jewish group is said to be connected to Israeli rabbi Levy
> Rosenbaum, who was recently arrested for direct importing human
> organs.
>
> New reports have surfaced on the arrest of yet another Jewish organ
> trading gang in the United States involved in the abduction of
> Algerian children.
>
> Dr. Mustafa Khayatti, the head of the Algerian National Committee for
> the Development of Health Research, revealed on Sunday that the New
> York city police have arrested members of a Jewish gang who abducted
> Algerian children for their organs.

Jolly old England going to find a way to let them off ? USA GOING TO FIND A
WAY TO LET THEM OF.
USA /JOLLY OLD ENGLAND GOING TO FIND A WAY TO LET ALL KNOW THAT JEWS ARE
ABOVE THE LAW?

AND CERTAINLY RECUSE ANY OFFICIALS WHO ARE JEWISH BECAUSE THEIR TALMUD WOULD
AS WITH MUSLIM IN FORT HOOD, CAUSE JEWS TO NOT PROSECUTE AS THEY SHOULD.
CHECK THE Talmud
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6657600254881054584&hl=en

> Khayatti said the arrests came after Interpol found that children in
> western Algeria were abducted and taken to Morocco to have their
> kidneys harvested.
>
> Their organs were later trafficked to the United States and Israel and
> sold for $20,000 to $100,000 each.
>
> The group is said to be connected to Israeli rabbi Levi Rosenbaum, who
> was recently arrested in New Jersey for the direct involvement in
> importing human organs.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Roman-Polanski-Court-Dismisses-Appeal-To-Drop-1977-Child-Sex-Case-Charges/Article/200912315506037?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Region_8&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15506037_Roman_Polanski%3A_Court_Dismisses_Appeal_To_Drop_1977_Child_Sex_Case_Charges

But, in 1978, Polanski fled the US because he believed a judge was going to
sentence him to more than the time he had already served in a California
detention centre.

SO TAKE OF AFTER COMMITING A CRIME IF YOU HEAR THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO
PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR THE CRIME. THEN BLAME THE JUDGE AND RUN?
I HOPE THE SICK SHIT GOES TO JAIL AND SHARES A CELL WITH A BIKIE NAMED
BUBBA WHO LIKES HIM.
MIGHT GIVE HIM AN IDEA OF WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE LITTLE GIRL.

> Following Rosenbaum's arrest, US authorities detained some 44 others,
> including rabbis and mayors in New Jersey, who were prosecuted for
> money laundering and human organs trade.
>
> Last month, a report published in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet,
> accused Israeli soldiers of kidnapping Palestinians in the occupied
> West Bank and the Gaza Strip for their organs, indicating a possible
> link between the Israeli military and the mafia of human organs
> detected in the US.
>
> Some Arab countries have called for an international inquiry into the
> allegations.

When police in Italy were frustrated by lack of action by the authorities
they released some of the video footage to an Italian network which then
showed some of the graphic images hoping to cause
public outrage. Instead of outrage against the Jewish murderers the TV
producers suffered outrage for showing the disturbing images.

YES ALL THE JEWS WORRIED ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION BEING WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
DISGUSTING.

Image: blond girl being thrown naked out of a battered van.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4649/antiporn.jpg

In spite of the horror and obvious newsworthiness of this international
Jewish child porn/murder operation, it received littlecoverage in the media
in the United States.

AS I SAID YOU WOULD NOT EVEN HEAR ABOUT IT WITH ALL THE JEWS RINGING UP TO
COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HORRID IMAGES.

When Seth Bekenstein, the ring's American distributor was arrested, there
was little publicity, and in spite of being a part of one of the most
horrific criminal activities imaginable, HE WAS SENTENCED TO ONLY 18 MONTHS
ON GUILTY PLEA.

WONDER IF IT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS BEING JEWISH?

http://www.ety.com/HRP/jewishstudies/snuffporn.htm

Jewish officials in a major Italian news agency tried to cover the story
up, but were circumvented by Italian news reporters, who broadcast scenes
from the films live at prime time on Italian television to more than 11
million Italian viewers. Jewish officials then fired the executives
responsible, claiming they were spreading "blood libel."

http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/politik/misc/2009/11/09c1c365eac26344087d3756ed1967e8.html

http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1212715341.aspx

http://goyimgazette-twisted.blogspot.com/2009/03/italian-russian-police-break-up-child.html

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/browse_thread/thread/c9bd6c549f78113b