Warsaw – Siebel CRM Consultant

Lidia Baginska

Sep 25, 2007, 9:42:21 AM9/25/07
Warsaw – Siebel CRM Consultant

For our international project in Warsaw we are looking for a Siebel CRM
consultant. After initial period travel to Europe is necessary.

The desired skills include:
Professional project attitude,
Self-driven mind-set,
Strong project documentation experience,
Customer-facing skills,
Previous project experience with Siebel CRM,
Fluency in English.

Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
- Oracle Applications,
- SAP,
- leading UNIX systems,
- TIBCO, MQ-Series / WebSphere MQ / WBI, BEA WebLogic Integrator,
WebMethods or other EAI tools.

Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

Position type: contract/permanent
Monthly gross salary: starting from PLN 12000

To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
October 14th in MS-Word format to pr...@econsulting.usun.pl.to with a
subject line containing your name, keyword “Siebel” and availability date.

(please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal data is
processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the
Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the
Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).