Warsaw - Websphere/MQ consultant

praca

Nov 30, 2007, 2:46:45 PM11/30/07
Warsaw - Websphere/MQ consultant

For our international project in Warsaw we are looking for
an Application Programmer. After initial period travel to
Europe is necessary.

The desired skills include:
Professional project attitude,
Self-driven mind-set,
Strong project documentation experience,
Customer-facing skills,
Object Oriented programming skills,
At least 1 year previous project experience with:
- Webesphere and/or MQ-Series, WBI, etc. (programming hands-on
experience required),
- RDBMS (DB2/Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server/Sybase),
Fluency in English.

Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
- WebWork/Struts,
- Hibernate,
- Spring,
- CVS/Subversion,
- Web Technologies (HTML/XML/JavaScript),
- C/C++/C#,
- TIBCO, BEA WebLogic Integrator, WebMethods or other EAI tools,
- Oracle Applications / SAP,
- leading UNIX systems (preferably AIX).

Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

Position type: contract/permanent
Monthly gross salary: starting from PLN 9000

To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
than December 17th in MS-Word format to
pr...@econsulting.usun.pl.to with a subject line containing your
name, keyword "WebsphereMQ" and availability date.

(please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
item 833).