Szczecin / Programming and work with Linux ?

1 view

justLinux

Nov 8, 2007, 4:20:44 PM11/8/07

JustLinux is a danish software and consultant house with more than 10
years of Linux experience, and are now establishing an office in
Szczecin, and are looking for programmers (full-time, part-time or
student).

JustLinux works with and on Linux, Linux, Linux and, well, perhaps
sometime a little in other OS'es.

You must know:
+ Linux ;-)
+ bash / sh
+ C or PHP
+ TCP/IP & networking
+ English (or German) in speech & writing
+ Be able to tell difference between Mandriva, Fedora, Ubuntu & Debian
(basic understanding)
+ Be a non smoker

Knowledge about some of following is "nice to have", but not a demand.
+ MySQL
+ Streaming (sound / video)
+ VoIp / SIP
+ Apache
+ html
+ LAMP
+ javaScript
+ Perl
+ Server administration
+ CVS ( or like)
+ VPN
+ Computer hardware
+ Embedded systems
+ System monitoring (SNMP, Cacti...)
+ Creation of graphics for websites
+ A “graphics” gene would be nice

Almost all work will be done on/to/with Linux.

If you consider to apply, please send your CV and tell about:
- What are your experience with Linux
- How much experience/level do you have in ... (points above)
- Have some references (source code samples or projects references will
be fine)
- If you work best independent and/or in a group
- Tell something about yourself & your plan for life
- A email (and a mobile number for swift contact, if possible)
- Expectations for salary (and if part time, working hours)

Applications must be personal, that is, we are NOT interested in hiring
via companies or consultants.

The justLinux office is located in the center of Szczecin.

Send application as email; to jobs...@Xjustlinux.pl (AND please remove
the two 'X' in the email address otherwise we will newer get it. )